EVERY SINGLE DAY THEY SPEND HOURS ABUSING ME UNTIL i AM SCREAMING IN RAGE AN DHATE TO GET OFF ME
EVERY SINGLE DAY IF i DON'T WRITE THESE POSTS THEY TORTURE ME USING TEARS TORTURE SO SHIT GAVIN SLIME SCUM FUCK APE WHORE CAN RUN FOR PRESIDENT
EVERY DAY THEY TORTURE ME UNTIL i AM SCREAMING INTO THE INTERNET TO WSTOP THE PHYSICAL TORTURE USING THESE WEAPONS THE SHIT GOVENMENT HAS HANDED THEM and feeds off--shit like bernie sanders who says with contempt after first laughing about my condition along with rancid dirty hillary: "now i can see why they call you bitch" with AOC screaming like a whiny bitch that is disguised under her practiced rhetoric abaout caring "We will make you homeless" smirking laughing as they award that pair of rotten bullshit endless interviews endeles influence to display the fake opposition so necessary to sell American "patriotism" as the country not unraveling into nazi control and a psuedo replication of stalin communism
every day they torrture me until I write a post then they force this mind control tech on me I divulge my thoughts they steal th ideas and then torture me for having written, calling me bitch stupid loser endlessly screaming shit ho have stolen my ideas for years to obtain their movie roles and funding screaming this and smirking that they will kill me why dobn't you jsut get her misery over dirty tom loser cruise sneered his initial opening line to me about ELEVEN YEARS AGO was using a sneering, very similar in immaturity and mockery like a school yard little fuck kid using antisemitism as the real center of the "joke" makign refernce to antisemitic tropes as his "fun" sneering congtempt
ahs not stopped getting lead roles ever since and screams threateing me with viloence I had to physicall fight him to get him off me
and it's been exacerbvated under the rump-t admin this filthy foul shit dirty crap of trump has brought out my fancid family who hae bveen instrumental at creating this money cut off-my rancid dirty brother so-caloled he's a filthy piece of shit I want and need extricated out of my exzistence with me living I hope he gets dstroyed with his nazi ""I'm italian" wife out of america who laughs with the gottis as my brother sits back silently. she makes antisemitic jokes in front of my family and he and they all sit in silence and then viciously take out their suppressed sense of hopelessnes sout on having me brutalized as the nazis they marry then give them less abuse and less slow murder as they are not supposed to fight back and just allow them to poison steal and order that they kill me so nazis will approve of them. so fully ingrained in this system and addiced to it I had to fight my family the cousins I have not seen in decades (and obviously they just used the term "cousin" they are distant disgtant shit from my grandfather's side who were inflictede on me by my nazi groveling half nazi grandparents 9my grandmother blonde hair blue eyes her father had an illegitimate baby out of wedlock could not even be seen with the "jew" so my grandmother only grabbed onto the nazi empire during the depression and her mother probably committed suicide--my family lies about everything and this famly has been jewish nazis ever since--along with paris hilton's rothschild association the nazis intermarrying with shit and scum blondes derived from white trash america rural or whatever and rising in absolute wealth to furthe spred racism antisemiticms ythat ugly prostituted sick fuck has been attacking me through her silent parttnersip
and just noting her because she is aligned with jewish nazis the rothschilds--
the trend and pattern is really what I am noting and the resul is murderous antisemitic jews living in mansions doing every single thing to get more approval and more mansions and more contract until they are reliant and addicted my family rusahed to bring these "cousins" who I have no contact with in addition to this albatross "family" which I sopped having all contact with in 2017 or whenever my mother died I didn't even write to them contact them so they had the attorney send viruses in the group email for the inheritance and now they h ave social security cutting my funding off and I haave to deal with what they planned giving me the least amount of money froom millions of dollars this group obvtained out of this nazi collaboration.
so I am writing this the 16th year or longe rin a row I spent years writing to the ugly shit creeps who were murdering me by poisoning and raping the poison in--that is the manager of sylvestor stallone and steven tylers club in south beach called bar none--both of the mangers I lived in the same building they would rape me and steal my money after making a few hundred dollars and all the high bills replaced by one's an me not able to deal with anything and so drugged I would just fall asleep on my bed in clothing not able to get undressed litearlly collapsing and I am still doing that now as they mutilate my body and are torturing me to death using tears and hyeart palpitations and stress
years of this ongoing with senators the list of shit politicians is endless by now
and the next nest of politicians the same shit as b efore all beforehand selected to DO NOTHING but participate as usual in this crime
but this group is frantic to have me crushed into "submission" so they are torrugin me to death using arnold shit filth nigger trash to inflict murder nazi torture techniques albeith wiht this tech interface of microchip implants in brain, body spine and throat rendering me helpless agisnt all the biological reactions that I cannot control.
No comments:
Post a Comment