Sunday, August 30, 2026

SIXTEEN YEARS OF WRITING THESE INFERNAL POSTS regarding state-sponsored rape and torture and non-stop state-funded MURDER of me, and many others I barely have survived and this insidious group of SHIT OUT OF WHOREWOOD CONTINUES TO MURDER ME SLOWLY using this well-funded and approved-of system. The senators who regularly join in like lindsey graham rotten scum and his rotten daughter sister whatever the greasy "chrisiian so much better than you because I am christian and white " nazi filth shit who america adores for behaving like a nazi bot following orders as graham had done--I am just referencing her just like I wrote of dolly parton for years but only in brief passing because of the endless really violent torrture of shitalina but shit like dolly part ton of shit was very much a promotional factor in selling blonde nazi fascism disguised as "all that is good" as the progressie nazis state now in her passing. The same crap is being put inpower continuously so no hope for me to EVER stop having tow write posts every single fucking day so ugly shit stupid arnold ugly shitnigger and this group of fucking crap out of whorewood can extract ideas from my ranting rage out of non-stop torture unjustified only that they are pigs whores shit and scun who are has-beens and their shitty dirty children and they need this to get more lead roles just as rancid dolly had done. Her bellowing laughter hugging the german rapist afer he punched me in eh face for saying no to his mind control expectatio of instant gratificaion for putting countless german shit fucks into american soil to inflict nazi regime change --the shit german creep woman who put this dirty creep into my orbit just as I was leaving germany back in 1995 stated on my last contact with her that she "hated America" as the german rat shit all state in front of me--they mean me, that i have a chcne to be anything of note in any way whatsoever rather than a nazi sex slave raped and killed when they are "finished' with raping all life out of me--now ideas the stupid ape pigs can't fathom neer study anything it appears--torturing me to otain ideas and this german group who abused had me raped until I ran out of germany in '95 after a very long time of them organizating rape and rape and dismemberment gtorture fracturing of my spine whicdh the german rat pig ape shit laughs about when I say his group had that done to me in germany--all health care denied me when I had h ealth care in the U.S which took a long time to obtain--only got any health care from one single organization non-profit and then nazis took that over so it became an endless abuse and almost violent abuse situation while I had no health care while on medicaid. but I am going off track now in rage from years and years anjd decades of trying to elicit daily any sort of defense against daily murder attacks by shit filth ape pig aftewr the next. The german piece of shit female was so immersed in atatcking me in front of the nazi shitalina and ape pig pitt teams of nazi filth outof whorewood with ugly dirty arnold shitnigger endlessly organizagin murdeous hate against me to slowly kill me in so many ways but not overtly but keeping me as an information source to fund their million dollar movie royalties for assisting in torture information extraction using nazi concentration camp gestapo torture methods leading aboslutely to death. Information on how to torture given to that ape thug arnold shitnigger via the voice-to-skull from nazis in austria or germany given directly into his filthy lack of brain to organize death squads using thiws new tech. The fuck English candidate running for governor has stated that ugly arnold is "revived" whorewood and he with partnership with that rancid thug pig scum will bring whrowood "back" meaning english nazis monitoring their concepts but because they are so blank in terms of any original conceptuality they just steal and rob out of me--they have shit like boy george and the endless decades of roger waters who are paid in billions (waters paid in $400 million the week after violebntly rushing to scream violent abuse at me with murderous rage after DECADES of organizagin jewish nazis in new york when I attended suny purchase and etc endless male studients rambling on about the wall and pink floyd then handing me a joint--being addicted and drugged up anyway I listened in a stupor jsut going "oh I never really liked them" but then having parties watching the wall every night in a dorm group setting at purchase and I became fascinated with the concepts of the rise fo fascism and this filth ape is doing exactly that--with piers morgan too as his partner and the rest of the nazi imperiali english shit hole team shitalina the greasy portal of entrance for them for now--once the next election comes and if this fuck english creep gets in power he will make greasy rotten gavin look like a puppy in copmarison with the end result of facsist tqake-over which has already been accompl8ished compeltely in californication. typos abound hacking is non-stop and I am sick of writing FOR OVER SIXTEEN EYARS they force torture on me so I must beg online to someone to stop the murderous torture heart palpitations and tears welling up destroying my e4yes my skin agony pain without end now it's literal torture to death noo-stop abuse while shitting out poisons they raped and pounded into my body as deeply as possible--=the same shit whore apes currently absing me to death using the other potentialisties of this techno-terror apparatus that IS THEIR ONLY CREATIVITY. While pink floyd had been pivotal I believe it was their now-deceased members the keyboard player and I forgot the name of the man who went "toys in the attic" who I believe, like the rolling stones had done with brian jones when he wanted out of their crypt nazi allegiance and waters is an "evil" rancid rotten nasty nazi scum (can't find original terms just writing shit and scum now in a rage) sisxteen eyars and I must beg every day online while i pontificate on ideas as they steal them then torture me for having written. They have a buddhist monk who has been put in charge of a shaolin temple in a very affluent area of germany who writes "shut your mouth" into my youtube channle, the titles of his videos on exercise (some of the exercises are extremely powerful and that is why he leads this group in the western edge of Germany on border, or close enough, to the Alsace border with FRrance--very expensive real estate he has a wooded area for exercise--the first thing he did after I clicked on some of his shaolin exercise videos in English was to rush to teleport himself into my "bathroom" area while I was naked and about to get into the filthy area of the shower which they have sprayed with black substancesa and they inject greasy stinking liquids through the p anels of the tiles I tried to cement close with silicone they just slashed through it and puddles of greasy stink appear after I clean post shower--whiuch I do every time they pour greasy sitnkning filth on the floor after I clean it, etc. He violently threw objects on the ground in front of me with murderous rage very German nazi style--it's a same behavior german men make and the actions of violence are very sudden and extremely violent cold kill upon impact-the german rat scum shit ape who raped me who is always there with rape spawn shit of depp-rat and the filth of arnold as they have latched onto him, as kristi noem had done at the time when the minneapolis shootings occured he was sitting so close to her in intimate nearness so they obviously were having sex as she was instructed on how to create a nazi gestapo state. That same system is still in operation the violent murderous shooting and violence creating extreme mutiation and rape and pregnancy remains but very little uproar by shit like jane fonda or oportunist racist that fucker out of New Jersey the "boss" the singer from th 80's I neve liked him but do like some of the songs on his very first album long, long ago before he became a nazi white male asset for selling bullshit. Bruce springsteen that name. They created songs and lectures about the white people killed by ice they both have participated fonda with death trheats and insults and abuse sapringsteen with hacking for promotion into my accounts. It's just never ending years and years of torture so I must rwite, I literally must write to stop torture that is killing me. Yesterday it was heart palpitations and tears both of which causing permanent damage to heart tissue and my eyesa and face compleely sunken in and being destroyed literally collapse of my eyes and face is what they are doing. Every fucking day this goes on until I write and then go into through structures alleviating the murderous stress thisa shit goupr then steals the ideas and the next minute later they begin again so all teh pigs and whores of this group can obtain idaes to try to go to the oscars with as has been happening p lus every single year since 2012 or so they join in utter murderous violence around oscars to get top prizes for slowly murdering me using this system. The shit movie about the moon and miami can't even remember the title no one mentions this shit movie by dirty pig ape pitt replacing La La Land and then the director of that movie joined with the pig ape to get more awards for bbaylion the concept of which was stolen from my writing about la being a babylon--the books or script writers merely instructed on what to write don't know if they participated in the torture but this was a chain of events or custody of the ideas if you will. Every single fucking day I must write now because this group fears that their endless bernie sanders elizabeth warren the obamas and hillary have protected sheltered profited of this and msnbc anchors do things like hacking their interviews on my channel with clickbatin titles so I click and get them when I try to neer click on anything abou tthem--screaming in rage at me when I scream at them to stop having me tortured to death for their lshit nazi careers in not reporting news just pro-trump reverse advertising endlessly only focusing on what that sac of shit filth said today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the "bitch" label screameda t me by the english and austrian and nazi shit pig bitch whore crap "men"| who come to infiltrate with bitch whore ugly shitalina who has spent 16 years having me mutilated poisoned into a huge, deformed ball while fighting to not be murdered via poisoniong and the poison pounded into my body via rape so she and they all brought gang rape and increased poisoning to murder me in a horrific "new" way of "touchless torture and murder" oh boy, they are all so thrilled. Sreaming bitch at me loser when the shit bitch crap out of depp isn't handed free ideas for it to go to oscars out of my ranting dying screaming about how sick and wrong they are, using concepts I studied being around the "loser"" women how analyzed violence against women--a graduate degree in criminal justice in which I had to study domestic violence--and now hacking is so obstructive that all typing is almost impossible. //this term used by rancid bitch filth like bechkham, a favorite of bitch greqasy rancid whore gavin old boy scum and his dirty nazi plastic surgery modified shit . wife who "shamesa" me after I write in yet another ignored daily post about her calling herself a feminist, haviing me raped in gang rape by english and wharever els they are doing when I am completely blacked out by hypnosis and teleportation deep sleep states. I literally "wake up" in that teleported state (deep sleep in my prime body in my rental torture chamber room filthy stinking broken down everything I plant gets killed all birds are gone from trees they get shot at for having the temerity to fly and land on branches outside my window for me to watch in delight so they get shot until nothing but dead silence, trash and lines of dead plants sagging into death after YEARS of attempting to grow anything. hours of abuse and torture per day by shit and fcilth you all worship as your entertainers who are such fucking SICK LOSERS they can't formulate even a single creative idea and have their rancid shit children in tow to beocme the nezt nepo-wave of crap and shit endlessly feaatured in shitty movies focusing on evil psychopaths killing out of revenge--the typical plot of all these shit movies and superhero shit which is so popular but so lacking in all humanity and is really just incredible that this is the only genre of cybe kinetic non-humans absorbing the focus of a popluation worried now about disasters form nature engulfing their homes in fires and floods, very inconvenient for their nice convenience lifestyles the stupid empty blank shit out of whorewood is always selling othersie you are a a"loser" as this strupid ignorant ape ass from depp screams at me for saving plastic bags so nature isn't suffocating from plastic storms swirling around when the wind blows in a city environment where almost everything including human nature is void and sold out of stock. It is impossible to write now all keys are not working I must pound and then the letters do not appear wrong letters appears endlessly. They will not stop this torture to death it has been ongoing since 2012 and it's one sleaz ugly dirty fuck after the next now they take turns throughout the years. The gottis hillary and the obamas trump and his fuck famly endlessly shitalina and pig ape pitt then every lead role in a christopher nolen movie slated for a rigged award outcome every single year without end. Partnering with the barbie theftof my concept and the english crown backing a total english-overrtake of all oscars all stocks bought out it apepars since what controls everything from the rancid tirades of elizabeth warren about how unjust the cuts to survival in american safety net funding to her royaltieis and her exrtraction of offshore crypto scam money partnering with my rancid filthy "brother" who has worked in the Cayman Islands, notorious for offshore sheltering of illicit money laundeing by notables like politicians and mafia. Workign in unison but warren dictating with yelling condescension to my "brother" a rancid rotten disgusting piece of putrid shit I have nothing o do with it is cringe to my dna to be near this rancid ugly vermin parasite he has chaned since ugly shitalina and pit ape pitt brought him in with warren to aid them in offshore cayman island investing leaving no trace--my family has been doing tis most of my life but he got that position in the yuppie 90's and then was diagnosed with some p hysical disorder leaving him weak and drained but I believe nazi shit like elizabeth warren had him poisoned so he could not function. He has changed since rushing under invitation to abuse me to death and continue literally sucking my life out through organized death squad torture which my family is now living in mansions facing the pacific my mediore brothger the other one has a community college degree, a background in selling used cars and then feeding off the losses of people who lost their homes in the collapse under obama who obviously has worked with my family (I mean obviously to me, lacking in all evidence of course but the endless obama apperaances and the way they used this "hacking" triggering use of media to get me to read about their election campaigvn in the Wall Street Jou8rnal by litearlly having the weekend edition put on my doorstep every weekend because the corrupt mony-grubbing cheap and dirty "Italian-American" mafia associated without doubgt in my mind to the srtallone naai mafia ordeal of putting every president in power due to the years of him having access with a long line of europige scum ougt of france, england by way of steven tyler who is invested in english nazi overrtake so he and his daughter and whatever else they have invested in this get get get alongside their rancid and rotten gavin newsom and pelosi communion in a devil's deal. ///so this is daily gtorture so they can continue o get funding and deals out of yorturing me until I react, I write ideas they steal the ideas they torture me again, and again to daeth. so far so many senators like ted cruz and that fuck out of missouri, the bald black nazi working with graham (soon to be the slave holding the umbrella for the spawn filth out of graham they hope will become their next nazi senator out of s carolina and it's without a doubt that if the use rigging of ellecxtions the outcome of that state was predetermined long ago--meaning in relative terms for me one week is a long time of being abused and she rushed to violentlty assault me. The bald black man claiming to be a "good christian" along with hack jefferson jeffries back one year ago when the big ugly bill was being passed with a little help from the frieends of maga the black senator and the house rep jeffries hack jefferson. coming to violently yell and scream at me; every day people abusing slapping hitting and raping me so every day of screaming is another murder push into death for me at this point.