I'm listening to some electronic dance music from wnyu, a college radio station I listened to for years they (trump and their bm movement) took it over and with the fascist nazi blanching of american talent and unique individuality for fasccist nazi conformity take-over and dumbing down of intellect and artistic dearth
they turned it into mainstream failure musicians and boring renditions of elevator but a bit of a few beats intertwined crap so awful I can't get through a few minutes; this began when shit rump t got into office now the decline is absolute (NYC is his backyard nazi fornication playground to put nazi "democrat" progressives in power all under his dirty nose snorting up the opposition like lines of coke (sic)
the filth are sitting asking me questions, which I answer instantly in my MIND responding instantaneously while I am putting the layers of wrappings I use to protect my hair, head brain teeth fingers toes from being sliced, mutiulated with rubber bands around layers of socks items wrappings strings tied around etc etc
2 months of being too ill to do this and most of my hair has been chemically destroyed and has fallen out in clumps--stinnking grease in my hair and my fingers gouged to the bone with holes and black fungus saturated into the holes they sliced-toenails sliced on the sides if the cuticles had begun slightly to grow back they are freshly sliced completely off again the toenails are black
The ape scum shit, the english rotten filth crap is mocking me for listening to seminal underground electronic music because "cool" is only his "domain" because he incorporates black nazi groveling sychophants into his tv show and for his parties (they are the dj's and mc's for his pretentious not-nazi not fascist not techno-fasco-terrorist genocidal nazi parties and public persona because he has black people in his tv shows and they get favored in "anti-racist' themes--it is the same bs that dolly the sheeple part ton of bullshit part ton of shit also played it sells like hot cakes coming out of a huge fecal bleached deficating twinkie icon stuffed with rottten old meat and nasty hate but appearing fresh and "new"
so asking me for terms about dance dj terminology and I answer the basic quiestions the "southern" nepo hate parasite who really leeches positive energy out of me along with the rancid english white worm leech abused insulted my music while I was trying to exercise; while stretching they watch like dirty filthy porno scum but their "crosses" of all the christian and not-racist not-nazi (for the english scum crap making his hate and death torture blueprint indoctrination tv show appearing alternative absolutely selling nazi techno-terror with murderous hate underneath the fake criticism).
No comments:
Post a Comment