Thursday, May 22, 2025

Pounding, drilling and hammering ongoing, a few hours once more in the room directly beneath mine. 8 years of this ongoing in the rooms on all sides, down the hall but hours today, drilling yesterday, plus all the other endless attacks.

30 minutes later: Pulling Teeth

Ordering online from Big C, Phuket Town (major hub center, dealing with the multi-million tourist industry--million as in numbers of tourists per annum plus ex-pat community, a huge influence on everything; all English-speaking for the most part in terms of customer service and in online deliveries).


No can speak english--no understan

ordering 3 items a few minutes ago, the phone call was rapid they will not deliver unless I receive their hate-skit phone call the day before delivery (for next day). If I do not pick up the phone they will not deliver. No stated policy on their page expressing no service for not receiving a confirmation phone call the day prior to delivery. On the phone, they no speak english no understan (sic). The phone rang, I picked it up expecting a delivery (which will surely arrive in the middle of me typing this next post entry)---the soft-speaker mumbled something in a bland almost whisper "This is Big C" and I had my music on, not very loud but the whispering (intentional) was impossible to hear due to the medium-level Bluegrass with the high-pitched male singing cascading upward with the twang of the stringed instrument (steel guitar?)

I said "hold on a minute" as I had to turn the volume down for 2 seconds, literally just saying "Hold on" the guy kept talking whispering and I said, "hello Big C, delivery?" --I only recognized the words "big c" because I was expecting their call, otherwise I would not have understood a single thing he was jumbling up. The other callers begin to loudly go into nonsensical syllables that are neither thai nor english---it is like a learned "skill" to sound like a stream of disjointed half-words with thai accent and some English-sounding consonents

After I said, after a 2-second pause, "hello Big C delivery" he sighed with hateful exasperation "yeeessss" as I then said that I would need driver to have change for a 1,000 thb bill. silence. I repeated it, I will need 500 baht 45 change (I said it in Thai, speaking perfectly)_ no response, he remained silent. I asked him if he understood--silence. I repeated it and then with the hostile silence I just said cheerily "thank you" and hung up. He responded with an SMS asking me what item I wanted replaced. I wrote back to have change for a 1000 baht bill. 


I got a "thank you" again in an sms, which was amazing considering and I sent a smiley face back because of my counter-action against the hate and negativity they emit. The last call was the same structure--but yapping in a no-language mess of sounds, me shouting that she was speaking no language, she repeated something that I could barely understand but they ALWAYS REMOVE one item from every single order so I could understand part of the word she was saying and "finish" (as in they took the items off my list but the items remained on their site, it happens for every single delivery--except for today because I ordered 3 items, all of which are always in stock no matter what)

and the same silence when I tried to say "have change for a 1,000 baht bill" and silence, dead ugly negative tense silence with hostility and hate just welling up within the blank silence---


really the teeth pulling hostility of the minions who will commit any violence for a promotion--this is probably the lessor of the teeth to be pulled in relative metaphorical terms. I will be grateful that there is this delivery system rather than annoyed but nevertheless the driver is hostile, has slammed down items when i am counting the items in delivery just to make sure because he has omitted items in the past and I have had to challenge him to retrieve the items missing "oops I missed it" he sort of mumbled. But now when I count the items he begins to slam his carry cart on the ground and makes the same exasperated hate annoyance sighing hate hissing noise. 


They make it as unpleasant as possible for me to order anything. The other delivery system kept me waiting for a same-day delivery until 8:15 pm, I had ordered chopped beef hermetically sealed in a package, I had no food left I was as always very sick--the delivered the meat warm, the seal had been broken. I was drugged from the other drugged food/drink I had left and I was starving and needed meat protein almost immediately./ the few delivery services for things like pizza were literally blocked from my phone and computer system--I literally could not log-in or get deliveries the hacking blocked everything but these services.

After I accepted the meat I felt very drugged and sick after having thoroughly cooked the meat, which was on the verge of being rancid-they left it out for a few hours and opened the package and drugged the meat. The delivery company who operated for Tops Market out of Central Festival--a 5 minute drive from my condo---has since gone out of business but nevertheless no matter which company it would have been the same thing. It was during January "high season" and all the white nazis were in town influencing their little vacation plantation minions to obey and service their hate Nazi attacks, which are always done with glee and smirking black-eyed dazed and glazed frenetic violent enthusiasm by the dark-eyed Thais.

the deilvery driver from Big C, who I made a request to not deliver to me again by writing to their corporate headquarters, a form message sent via their site, obviously was hacked and diverted and never received or the Big C corporate in-between had the message diverted to his/her office or email account instead. The driver makes a very loud and obvious triggering coughing noise every time he finishes delivering items to me, always never in the time frame I request he tries to rush me claims he cannot deliver unless it is 3 hours prior to my delivery window or even much earlier (i.e. I always order delivery 2-5 pm, he phones at 8:45 a.m. demanding that he will not deliver unless it is at 9:30 am and "cannot" any other time or order cancelled, maybe deliver tomorrow, he states. No amount of phoning gets me anywhere I get lying people answering who literally lie openly and claim they will phone back and never do, or even hang up on me in the middle of a call--etc I can never reach an authentic customer service or get any professional service.


All orchestrated by people like Baryishnikov and the Whorewood team who coordinate with the local absolutely nasty bigots--who, if they had the technologies that the "superior" celebrities had, would inflict absolutely horrific murders if they had the opportunity. 

they cheer people like muck on so endlessly he is their hero going to hand them all these technologies. The death squads of open discrimination a la Jim Crow with extremely willing and eager poor folk and wanna be children of the corn--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...