Sunday, May 4, 2025

I cannot shake Baryishnikov off this teleportation hell. (I have just spent the last 7 minutes fighting to type into this space--the page is literally disappearing, the ceursor spins the page goes white then disappears)--I am adding now because in addition to non-stop hacking of the keyboard so it is literally impossible to type without having to stop and wait for letters to appear, for pages that pop up to go away, etc and my brain under assault in so many insidious ways with compartmentalized blocks and surges of cursing brought about by incessant drugging--all of this Baryishnikov is profiting off and so are his friends and family and cohorts--how many of them there are is probably incalculable by now) but, he violently assaults me after German celebrities rush to join in and begin using Nazi concentration camp references to killing me, Nazi slurs antisemitism and etc as I fight back, Baryshnikov states that he is "part German" and has done things like torture my cat in front of me as she was screaming in pain and anger and terror, clutching my leg after I defended my self against a bunch of German Nazi threatening thugs (celebrities with global fanbase) and also some German actresses and I responded to hate slurs dehumanization insults and abuse by defending myself. B-kov had my cat La moux tortured, he stabbed me with a retractable knife, he has raped and beaten me, he brings on the rapists and Nazis I fight to get off me. once they are seemingly pried off, he brings them all right back while I am exercising requiring, as all sentient beings require, peace to heal, he brings on those who have laughed as they ordered my slow torture to death, endless hours per day--for years--of abuse while they sat sucking in the death energy they feed on and they have done this daily for years--for over a decade. He brings them all back after I fight for months and years to get them off, once somehow they are "gone" he brings them back. I have fought him physically to stop, and he returns immediately. He has absolutely become empowered by this torture abuse contract has been knighted by Queen E of England 2 months in, his friends whom he has starred with in H-wood have all obtained YEARS ago awards and deals for the resurgence of their careers out of this sole contract of daily torturing me to death in systematic murder and rape torture poisoning drugging mutilation endless hate poured on me every day. //He comes back regardless his partners are demanding, as I know they did with the other celebrities of this group, to continue continue the dehumanizing of me so that murder has no meaning just a fun game by now to them all. He remains telling me to put my shoulders down. The huge strides I have made in healing are almost nonexistent in terms of his "help" so-called. Everything I have done that has greatly improved my body has nothing to do with his "help" other than, yes putting my shoulders down while exercising helps but the poisons are latched into my bones it is impossible for me, or it has been for years, to even stand straight much less putting shoulders down. His yelling abuse at how I was gulping food down due to poisons smothering my intestines and me yelling that he was not stopping the poisoning and this is the result--I was literally starving literally no nutrition absorption my intestines stuffed with bloating poisons and the hard poisons crunching my intestines and digestive tract. It was OTHER PEOPLE who helped me to heal. He has continued to just abuse me bring on people I have fought to get off me for years he makes sure to bring them all back as much as possible. //as they glare with death threats and yell insults about my body after they had me mutilated and poisond--for years or decades. He never stops and is always waiting for the opportune moment for my defenses to be down (such as every day doing exercises with my body so injurHe is always there while I am exercising. This is my life-saving fight to rid my body of their poisons, some of which he participated in having put in my body so he, his daughter, his group of friends could obtain endless awards and deals for having me poisoned tortured raped beaten, my body and home made filthy broken down while all of Baryishnikov's dreams of restarting his career have been amplified with a huge skyrocket promotion by the Queen of England having honored him, a mere 2 months after having teleported and raped and beaten and abused me--the poisoning still ongoing at the point at least for another year or longer while i continuously asked him to stop the poisoning and his yelling and insults about how I was eating "like a pig" because as I explained to him time and time again, almost every day, that the poisons make my intestines blocked that I was being suffocated internally and to please stop the poisoning. He and his daughter his wife his friends all had to get their deals for at least 1-2 years before even considering the clutching desperation for them all to either have their flailing careers revitalized (so many whose careers had dimmed or, as in the typical spawn example, they had to get artificially inducted into the Nazi movie industry via this rape and demonstrative Nazi behavior socialization program of celebrities imparting fascism into the public, consciously but mostly subconsciously and this program has been one of the orbital promotional stepping stones for all kinds of fame-seekers--never ending they are in waiting lines to get just the chance to beat rape and attack me.//he will not stop 'helping" me by re-asserting what I am thinking and focusing on, saying it aloud as if I am following his instructions. He does this non-stop, so that i think to do something and because they all have thought-reading/hacking technology he instantly repeats what I have told myself to do. Whether this is for external purposes to demonstrate that he is "helping" me if I say he's doing nothing, and while constantly telling me to put my shoulders down is good, there is a lot more involved in helping me out of this paralysis than simply telling me two pointers for beginners in over 3 years of daily intrusion into my million percent concentration not wiling to begin to yell and rush at another hater violently trying to get them off me while I am doing what I must do with full concentration and as much good energy as i can muster. Baryishnikov brings in all the vile parasitic rapists and users and abusers, such as Jane Fonda just yesterday (she probably ordered my plant to be killed, petty and nasty she is, truly. Her bombastic vocal tone is truly a honed trained skill the nasty contemptuous abuser that she is has no pride or inner strength as far as I can see--the "power" of having money handed to her and the power of the government in constantly supporting her as an agent of infiltration and destruction of any real antipathy to fascist Nazi overtake of all institutions in the U.S. and abroad. With her CNN background as well she is everywhere all the time in terms of influence and I can assure you she has no benevolent aspirations towards humanity. thusly the dirty nasty ordering of my plant being slowly killed is her response to the nasty manipulation of hacking some hateful negative rap into a playlist archived show from 2010 that i hoped would bypass all the hate from H-wood bnut instead they just hacked their soundtrack with her name in one of the stupid rap lyrics just only to force themselves upon me. I switched to some psychedelic music from the 60's and only because she listened to some of that music in her attempt to infiltrate the alternative subculture and usurp it and co-opt it,.as so many do and have done in order to weaken the power and basically turn it all into a stupid commercialized sanitized joke with the worst bigots being overplayed as representatives *ie. the rolling stones and the beatles, and the music I listen to on WNYU has musicians far more excellent and original from whence the beatles and stones stole their early 60\s-70's music. But that generation of the most famous so many have rushed to assault me to get their documentaries their awards and their endless promotions out of the dust of the bypassed subculture movements but only the MAGA Nazi infiltrator traitors are allowed to 'represent any of it, at this time. hacking once more making this nearly impossible to pound out and type out. Meandering thoughts and inability to focus and concentrate. also note that my ranting posts are also due to no one ever stopping me from being tortured to death, they may make it subside for a short while. that no one still could give a damn that no one intervfenes so that I am not being assaulted cleaning stinking filth in my body and home and clothing perpetually writing posts to the delight of the 4th reich and waiting for some political change--I hoped it would be trump for a second in time when i clicked on his hacked post on facebook which has brought on his team dismantling my social security benefits as "punishment' for fighting the HUNDREDS of celebrities and politicians he surged upon me to break and destroy me so he and his nasty family can obtain this contract. The pettiness the hate and sickness of all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...