Sunday, May 25, 2025

The pre-Biden sick, dirty and immature attacks have resumed: cars driving directly into me, I must swerve to not be killed at the last minute, given about 30 seconds to maneuver out of the way. White nazi eurotrash (they looked Russian, to me there is no difference although they would disagree)--with their brown-skinned minions who viciously attacked me with grim hate, while the white trash stood in the background observing, and mostly with their cameras in front of them--all put on photo of course. Brown people pushing carts into me at the exact second I am in the pathway so I cna't either move to any side or stop, pushing my huge laden cart while they juerk their carts almost into me

 as if they can't see me in front of them, all staring down into their phones. The cameras for the stores are all under monitor by the 4th Reich, either the employees or taken over temporarily by the agents. No store does not participate in this. 


As for the few stores and people I asked help from or went to at complete random,. it was professionalism, smiles, friendly, open nothing negative whatsoever. Every  other place I had intended to go, it was grim glares of hate, people sweeping into me, people constantly jerking carts and things into me, as white nazi bigot trash stood in the background swiping their hair (one of the gestures the 4th Reich train and it is a universal stalking triggering motion) countless brown-skinned people literally everywhere making the same gesture and only the second I somehow accidentally looked at them (I am "directed" subconsciously to look across large spaces exactly at the person making this gesture, at the second they are doing it, all is done through the eye-sight mechanism embedded in my brain and also everywhere else in my body--they can "see" through my eyes")

They also had people use remote tech to make the microchip implant in my throat constrict while I was in places I could not move my arms (tiny little aisles in the dollar stores I frequent because tey cut m,y money off after having forced me into subpoverty by poisoning me and then having me hit by cars and my spine fractured and surgeries as my family watched on yelling and abusing me after they made damn sure I was rendered incapacitated.


The serious part not only regarding the disability being cut off; I have written of this endlessly they lied to me on the phone from social security (almost all the time I am lied to, my every phone call is diverted to terror agents I can never receive actual service that is not tinged with lies and disinformation and attacks).


I was coughing with my throat put into a constricted state as people walked past me smirking and gloating (no white trash in the stores with them, but of course they all had their phones out so it was all visual anyway to their "superiors" as one of the black righteousness activists put it, regarding me with the pig ape shit filth of whorewood who have stolen my concepts and they of course have none that aren't classic repeitions--including tarantino I can assure you that most of his scripts are co-written but the others get little or no credit

but to continue, it took Biden, this miraculous wonder of beneficence--to have the poisoning stopped in 2024--meaning the last year of his reign of terror upon me.


Today I heard my abdomen make a tell-tale gurgling noise and I don't know if the poisoning has resume d or not--I am still so poisoned I can't tell . And, they are now making my throat constrict once again with torture to my eyes from tears welling up. All of this since the dirty filth of the pesce deniro dino team plus the gottis and all was brought by my disgusting family, a total parasitic leech group all of them. I had no idea that my brother had married such a dirty sick piece of crap, because he has always been so violent so ugly and so disgusting towards me I couldn't imagine the dirty ugly creep he married, who never impressed me for a second except as being a foul and nasty bigot who was an insulting and now I understand extremely violent fascist Nazi--my brother hugged me but it was this self-destructive creep who was hugging me like a life-saver for the money and for his wife to not have him killed with poisoning as has been ordered upon my partents by the dirty sick Nazi trash and shit they married into, the same pattern the same pieces of shit who just sucked all they could out of my mother (this is the so-called "family" now bringing the mafia into endless attacks which were fully implemented under Trump and Obama, and then sort of stopped at least it took 3 years for the Biden team to stop having me horribly poisoned to death, but with the dirty foul sleazy disgusting crap and shit of pesce and deniro and now this ugly dirty creep my dirty brother married, alongside pig whore shit and filth of the mafia thug celebrities and that disgusting dirty dank demonic filth that they endlessly are-I have tried to write about it for years, as usual people like pelosi-pig-lousy is just another one of the mafia crew she absolutely condoned it all--as have the rest of the democrats but somehow the really dirty ugly shit had finally been to some degree stopped--only to be replaced by dirty foul rapists that ugly shitalina and dirty stupid sick pig ape pitt (both of them are stupid blank and mediocre posturing plastic surgery remakes of nazi iconography) but, goddamn


I waited so long for some of this shit to be stopped and it was my family that brought it all back, this ugly dirtbag scum shit hole of crap and hate this group of disgusting filth parasites on me all my life--I was so glad to leave them when I was 15, I was so drugged and endlessly under so much attack that I had to return to that pile of shit because they all knew that nazi america and nazi europigapeland were viciously nazi, and of course, they fully participated in it all. |they always pretended to know nothing, including where I am now. They came here to thailand to coordinate with the europigape nazi shit to have me beaten, tortured poisoned mutilated and killed as they profitted off it, but nothing like the filth and crap my family married into because my half-nazi blonde and blue-eyed grandmother trained them that if they want to get rich and make sure they are not put in the category of concentration camp fodder, they had to become vicious nazis I am the sacrifice.


So, the filth and shit has resumed. Returning to this dirty and foul stinking place they have made abominable and impossible to live in without noin-stop torture--they are putting raw eggs into my shower stall every day, after I use ett on my hair and I wash it out, clean with bleach, and there is no egg smell but 2 days later, it smells like eggs and they also put raw egg on my clothing which was hanging up on a hanging rack--so I know they are doing this in my bathroom. My entire room smells of raw egg now. I am extremely careful and I also use some powder to thicken the eggs so it is not runny, I wash it out in the sink from my hair, and I clean and wipe the bathroom after every use. 

And so, fighting for years to have this stopped. The Democrats who all rushed to participate are all playing the anti-trump card now and being applauded, some of them using statements I had written and various terms I used constantly. They are being cheered on. I am still under the same attack.


I had written my brother one letter in anger after writing about the torture and violence because that dirty and sick leech on me had been hugging me (just hugging a life preserver for endless more money and more clout in the nazi regime, as the democrats all have done the podcasters mary trump ,e tall they rush to attack me for the same reason, more or less. As anyone can observe, any resistance to the fascist tyranny (not only of Trump, but also obama is extremely fascist what a sick thing it is that because he is black he gets exonerated for his fascism and like trump is still extolled by his "side" for being some hero given traits that have only been trained and coached into them.


But I wrote that it would be nice for one in his goddamn life to show me the courtesy of not brining the family members's children, and at that point I didn't know what kind of sick ugly shit his wife was, just thought she was a creep but not like a complete dehumanizing fascist nazi absolutely intent on "crushing" all self-possession I have, as they all are doing--years of poisoning me into a huge dying shape form hardening poison, plus endless destruction and disgusting filth poured into my hair my face my body my food my clothing (constantly they are doing this) contstant stinking broken down disgusting living conditions all my living spaces are perpetually, every single day, made stinking and filthy the filth layers from years of it and me being to sick and paralyzed plus HOURS of violence rape and torture per day by the ugly trash shit filth who have every kind of money and plastic surgery and endless extoling applause from the incompetent and dirty leadersihp of america

turning america into a vassal colonized slave state of europigapeland

the trump administration according to Bessent is giving dirty nazi germany tariff favoritism --as well as the other overtly fascist country (in teleportation) of england and not just in teleportation

but they are artificially pushing other countries down through tariffs and then bolstering with favoritism the naai government of germany (and also england, not quite as open about it as in england but the same fascist racist shit)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...