Thursday, September 4, 2025

Mutilation to my right ring finger---huge, almost bloody and swollen. The mechanical arms slipped underneath two layers of gloves, a wrist stretch band and over all that a wrist band supporter latched around my wrist until the blood pressure was limited to constrict ability of the mechanical arms to slip under all---but it did. I was drugged through the intravenous route (or capillary, if you will) and then sent to another teleportation skit, not as violent as the daily pre-hours and hours of death threats abuse and physical violence that is the norm every day from the throng of your politicians and celebrities fully "in the pocket" of the 4th Reich. Not a single one has ever demonstrated anything but the most stupid superficial meaningless grasping greed "narcissist" disposition lacking all wisdom, intellect and profundity in addition to empathy which is absolutely lacking. I am currently in the throes of the California 4th Reich. I had hoped to get away from the Florida death squad Latino-controlled Social Security Field office in Miami which routinely lied to me and even sent a letter upon request for how to repay the money my family had used to have that agency "red flag" me because I was put into a near-death orchestrated physical violence mutilation process under the orders, again, of my family, back in 1988 which rendered me disabled but never receiving even a correct diagnosis from any of the public hospitals, thusly leaving me to die a horrible slow death until the metal rod implanted in my back from the nightly dislocation of my hips and spine my violent brothers inflicted upon me during childhood along with waking abuse--but then, all of this, after years of me literally fleeing the country but before having to literally flee for my life to obtain health care when the metal rod from the "scoliosis" surgery because the hardening poisons made my spine crooked and then the terrorists had the Nazi doctor embed a metal stabilizing rod into my spine which could be dislocated through a "spring" in the hook system--which was done after a "freak" accident where my legs literally popped up at 90-degrees which has never happened to me in my life; even when I took trampaline classes as a 10 year old, I could never achieve the 90-degree angle before the surgeries enmeshed poison and hardening bone material into my spine--but I am going into a meandering path as the hackers make the keyboard so stiff it is nearly impossible to write on. The endless meandering path of my family putting MURDER as their leverage into positions of acceptance into the 4th Reich has included my "prestigious" uncle Bob Josefsberg in Miami and his nasty children having my expunged shoplifting charge reinstated after I took a class and had the expunging of my one-and-only misdemeanor taken off my record--I had been told by police that I could not prosecute nor obtain police action against what I thought had been a Miami-based stalker going berserk and having proxy people stalk me in Oregon and in Gainesville, Florida because I had not heard of gang stalking ever. I moved to South Beach because it was his jurisdiction and the only reason I had contact with this Harari real estate scumbag was when I was looking for an apartment on South Beach after having been accepted at the FIU program to obtain an English Certificate in order to LEAVE THE UNITED STATES AND OBTAIN HEALTH CARE. The stalking and poisoning until my body was huge began at that time in 2001--it began after I clicked on an apartment that had exactly what i wanted but no price, so I wrote an email this Syrian Parisian-based real estate taking his real estate license entry course wrote back stating that he could show me the apartment and began asking me personal questions. I felt this immediate surge from just sitting at a public library trying to obtain an apartment on South Beach and writing to this agent and suddenly an overwhelming addiction sexual all-encompassing sensation overtook me like being addicted to drugs. By that time I was huge my body being poisoned with bloating and hardening poisons every day and I have been all my life. the drugs and poisons and the mind control tech which the stalker use in proximity aimed at the body of the target in conjunction with the mind control drugs; in tandem with absolute compliance from the entire globe in ostracizing abusing discriminating against and then murdering through these covert means via poisoning to death but making it appear that the person is just getting sick, old and just breaking down to justify calling them all the names the pig ape scum call me now in the celebrity politician group--who rely on this system for their endless monopoly on power through their mediocrity and LACK OF INTEGRITY to put it in the most mild form possible. this includes my family who has had to leech off this contract for my life in order to obtain endless deals and promotions for demonstrating the most murderous attacks upon me under the guidance of the "pleasant" "Christian" white nazi filth fu**s sitting watching smug and smirking as their "little brownies" and minions do their filthy hate work for them. thusly, the train of abuse and attacks upon me is as meandering as this post has become because it is as intertwined into my life and running concurrent throughout society as the poisons still latched into my hips and spine which this current group of slithering slime parasitic serpentine liars and fakes out of whorewood/Congress have imposed upon my body. thusly, my family has made sure to rush to join in, a never-ending circulation of white nazi rape culture bigot men with the shit out of whorewood endlessly there smirking and smiling as they control the government not the other way around. The media is the one and only representation of society at this point and the lies and deceptions are as snaky and slithering grease stain slithering excrement just dripping off the walls of the exterior of the sanctuaries of the hallmarks of a sane and decent society. //I have endlessly appraised that media representation is far more important to all the expletives in power and their podcast nation of lying yapping minions than any constitution or bible ever could be. But while this entire post may seem like a meandering and almost serpentine explosion of fragmented detail, it is all absolutely interconnected. So I was mutilated, and the California tyrant next one yearning to become president is inflicting his mutilation upon me, sexual abuse, insults and threats my money remains cut off he has brought my murderous family and the murderous bigot celebrities claiming they are all his "friends". It is a "secret society" after all, and all members call one another "friends". It happens in the political realm of the teleportation when "Underling" minority democrats stand behind the blonde nazi superior nazis in the food chain of the democrat machine (controlling it, but all hailing to foreign countries in this particular case it is England but for the California realm it is Italy under the current tyranny regime attacking me---behind the yearning politician is a slew of congress members who want this contract so uniformly he viciously attacks me. No respite from this slow torture to death for me even though I tried to help stop the tyranny of the trump take-over they can't resist this opportunity of just endlessly attacking me to partner with their "friends' the facsist nazi maga white males rape culture nazi bigot genocidal death threat fellow scum and their blonde nazi shit skanks cheerleaders for racist rape calling themselves "feminist' looking at me screaming ideas about feminism which I studied in conjunction with the injustice and dinosaur white male entitlement culture which they are endlessly in reality fomenting the democrat-fascist tyrants really right wing republican maga with their "friends". //to gain movie and podcast and media influence is the ONE AND ONLY thing controlling the united states government at this time. In short. My family is happily handing me over once more to be beaten raped poisoned tortured and murdered so their filthy half-nazi children can obtain jobs in whorewood. With relish and enthusiasm and looks of smug white male entitlement "superiority" they have flourished in the last few months of being welcomed with open arms into the A$$-list whorewood ensemble using them to "traumatize" me and the creep factor of my disgusting rotten family is revolting so they keep pushing them at me smiling laughing and smug whie I am being raped beaten and poisoned and abused to death. What they have done is try to have me killed multiple times in my life to get the final contract out of having me sold off raped drugged and mind controlled all my life with every single attempt I have made to have security and a solid life demolished with full support of this group of slime I have stopped all contact with at least a decade ago. but the next fascist tyrant is there, putting stinking new clothing in the garbage room as the incentive that I took the expensive (sort of, I need good bags for the fact that I can't use any of the cupboard space in this torture room I have had to literally pound metal hooks into the floor-to-wall cupboards due to NO WALL being between my room and the room next door--the room was manufactured to have this faux wall with just a bare particle board separation which is bent or somehow allows for mechanical arms to get through all spaces of the room at all times so I closed them off--they protrude from the actual wall area so there is a small bit of space in this room and I have all my belongings in huge racks and on the floor in bags))but putting new clothing but it all stinks--and once I clean some of the light-colored pieces (thusly using my resources after they have had my money cut off, because my family used an inheritance to lure me into having contact only for them to rescind it all and have social security cut off all my benefits and leave me with nothing, as I am told they (trump, and senators from the rep party and then democrats as welll) that they will have all my benefits remain off until I submit to being raped abused and loving the pig ape shit scum for it so they can become another tyrannical president but this time under the rubric of democrat huge smiles much younger but more violent on a total ego trip with a hateful rash of absolute fascist nazi italians waiting to lunge into obtaining all the best california real estate--which has already happened by the way, the brooklyn mafia has been on an exchange program for also putting nazi antisemitism into america and handing all they can to fascist extremely murderous italians in exchange for lavish mansions plantations on tropical islands for having the reach to the president of both parties for the past 16 years of the same actors playing both sides but playing anti-trump for the public. Hillary put them onto attacking me her "friends" are English her hubby studied at Oxford and there was mind controlled and programmed to instill the Nazi 4th Reich through all their hateful policies disguised as fiscal responsibility (NAFTA, THE CRIME LEGISLATION OFTHE 90'S ) and then taking most of the troops out of Germany thusly putting nazi fascism into power, using the inevitable deluge of disenfranchised immigrants as a crux for the rise of fascist nazism--the english have such long-range propensities and planning the puppets of america greedy from middle class aspiring to be tyrannical aristocrats have lunged at getting rich. Thusly in California is the same exact system they are now all integrated through this technology. They all can be in different places but teleported to the hate attacks upon me as a group--me every day one against 10-15 or more greedy avaricious empty blank meaningless hateful puppets controlled by fascist nazism. Their awards including oscars golden globes and stealing my ideas because they are such blank and meaningless fascist nazi bots in the hierarchy--filled with rape, sexual violence bigotry they must have an outsider to provide them with ideas which they then are disparaged for being "woke" because they turn the ideas into a joke they are absurd the movies are mostly bullshit crap but they "win" awards nevertheless. This in turn makes for more right-wing backlash against such movies because they are made by such fakes and liars who are being instructed how to topple the idea in the first place by their nazi english and italian and German and French professionals who are trained in the duplicity of selilng how they are "democracy" but in reality pushing for global 4th reich nazi fascist genocide. They all only hail to obtaining wealth, and in killing jews in particular as the nazis made that a priority the blacks rush to join in and the "good" jews like my family are the most vehement in having me destroyed. All of them are working to get into the media empire it is what is ruling and destroying america from within. It is a serpentine construction of deception and subterfuge for the utter take-over of italian fascists english blathering bs operators and french fascist fashion and german murdering bigots fully inculcated--all--with the 3rd reich program pogrom and the aim of the 3rd reich was to take over the united states and turn it into another colonized monarchical plantation with concentratino camps. Does that sound familiar to all those who have ignored my 16 years of writing that this would happen if no one ever stopped this group? But you all continue to divert the reality in your most excellent podcasts as if you are rational and analyzing the situation in terms of an outdated system before this tyrannical overtake. **As usual my internet has been turned off and I have had to pound with all my hand and finger strength every single key as usual --writing to a blank generation of do-nothing wanna get rich grasping greedy sleazy meaningless idiot savants .

Of course, while all this restriction of literal motor skills is under attack through the same network of microchip implants along my spine, stemming into my brain--I am rendered ranting due to the 16 years of daily torture to which everyone on youtube who can potentially put any information that I write of so they can "Mirror" me and I click on their stuff they join in the teleportation

the politicians rant constantly about justice freedom and equality--I click on that and they rush to violently abuse me for having the nerve to watch the shit they crank out

or the temerity or stupidity to believe any single thing of what all of them blather out continuously about democracy freedom women's rights the government making all great christianity and feminism

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...