Monday, September 22, 2025

I am in a most fragile and profoundly vulnerable physical state from poisons ripping out of my back internally--the poisons are hard tubes and plates that are intertwined into my spine, underneath my spine, extending into my skull due to the microchip implants which created fissures of skin cohesion and the poisons seep into all cuts, all vulnerabilities and then harden, form layers and then pockets and the poison remains trapped underneath. The endless sick sleazy statements being made--I presume at this point by tom hardy or his english partners. They at first got the wealthy men actors and celebrities to insult and abuse me but after yelling back in my defense after hours per day, after SIXTEEN YEARS of poisoning and rape and mutilation abuse violnece being hit by cars attacked by literally hundreds of thousands of tourists and euros and asians and latinos and blacks and everything inbetween, I am now dealing with what is called a deadly "healing crisis" I am so vulnerable and the months of tom hardy being so violent and lethally abusive--he claims he has not even begun to try to kill me but he has been instructed to do "soft murder" upon me the filth of shitalina and pig ape pitt have had me poisoned mutilated and my body fractured put out of alignment poisoned they injected sewage water stinking liquids into my bladder while I slept and have created my entire body coated with scars and destruction from head-to-foot internally however the situation is at extreme cutting edge on the brink of collapse from the poisons ripping out. The internal damage to my spine my intestines my kidneys and liver and digestion while i am losing muscles along my spine, they are literally being ripped out---all day tom hardy is smiling smirkiing glowing with hormones excited violent murderously abusing me yelling death threats for over 16 hours for the first 3 months he abused me while I was at detox levels and layers of stinking filth like shale sliding off the hardened layers not quite at the skeletal level structure but latched onto muscle and bonme but putrified murder toxins as he screamed death threats abuse and control abuse rape and sexual abuse every moment literally non-stop all day and night then abuse death and hate skits while sleeping. this has been continuous for over 16 years (longer the "friends" of stallone were murdering me outright laughing about it--out of italy along with the english partner I wrote of earlier connected to the English royal family, they took turns wihle having me poisoned to death raping the poison into me making jokes about me being fat etc) this same contract from the two of them has been passed to the smirking laughing europigape shitalina pig ape pitt american nazi black nazi jewish nazi latino nazi throng and thusly after I have been ALONE ALONE ALONE fighting literally 20 people per day in teleportation while awake but seeing the thin vision of the scum crap shit whores sitting on their brains in those rows of chairs I am at the front of these rows yelling to defend my life and am unable to stop reacting instantly to their probing interrogation information extraction questions to get more ideas--people are taking notes constantly to get creative ideas while destroying me in every way possible. I NEED TO HEAL I NEED TO HEAL THEY ARE MURDERING ME I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING NON-STOP FOR MY LIFE FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND LONGER AGAINST POISONING AND TORTURE AND RAPE AND MUTILATION AND ABUSE ALL IS PART OF A MULTI-PRONGED MURDER SYSTEM. How much longer must I beg daily in ranting rage to get sick psychopath shit parasitic scum off me that the are famous celebrities and politicians to me is completely meaningless I only see no personalities only creeps following orders all lbecoming outright demonic tyrnants and using mind control against me to justify their actions (having words put into my subconscious through their subliminal technologies i.e. "voice to skull" then viciously attacking me in the most exhausted vulnerable state of non-stop shtiting poisons out for over 20 years of non-stop poisoning and pounding of it into my body by ugly sleazy filth shit whore pig "men" who you all consider your charming nazi lead men in whorewood and then it was mike johnson raping me as well at the onset of his christian purview into congress to justify the horrific clamping down of anything that poses a threat to their lying nasty creep cartel. I am exhausted I have been fighting a fight that i have not seen any politician actually fight in any meaningful way on the real ground work of what fighting raally means. they have completely gone berserk with "power" over torture rape and abuse using these technologies. the women woh claim the are fighting rape are the most exuberant of the terrorists especially the waning eldelr women who rely on much to gain access to what they had in their youth---and the men are just sick and nasty hateful leeches creeps and that any sexuality of anyone not of their nazi creepazoid group who has any self respect and is not going to be denigrated by their sexual violence to degrade women or anyone they can with their "members" in their membership male rape power-grabbing cartel of entitlement through networks of compliance to following orders thusly they don't have to have a personality or think they just do and say sick things they are so repressed on the most personal level of their contorted manufactured personalities. Asking me for ideas non-stop because I have been shut out was not brought up in their system and I am extremely glad that has happened and yet that anything can survive their death grasp grip on the planet and must be consumed crushed and broken so there is not a single instance of any credible threat to the lie that they are "superior" . they rush to obtain ideas and then are killing me and destroying all that i am my body my ideas my brain my sexuality my emotional life--and i have to go to sleep now I am very very sick every day of hardy with his literal murder energy his ugly sleazy life sucking energy paracitism and the usual giggly smirking laughing ugliness of dirty sick stupid disgusting shitalina this ugly filthy vile crap thing who is so repugnant but you all love that piece of sick and dirty shit so much---I watch videos on youtube about "Karens going crazy" police being called people (americans) yelling screaming going crazy the police the police lpolice state crushing oppression death squads insane persecution going on right now; it all was turned into this circus by the shit of whorewood when they put trump into power and musck as well---that no one is even alarmed at any higher level of society about the obvious sickness of this technology imposed upon me but rather exalted their dream of crushing oppression and endless monopoly has been achieved. How much longer must I perpetually fight for my life to get a single decent response from my government to stop this unbelievable sick murder situation they forced upon me with full consent of society and the government? Is this all that america has turned into? I need to heal to have peace not the ugly sickness of this putrid thug grease stain filth rapist creep group hardy is just the lower level of the organization in terms of spiritual awareness they are all on an even lower level than he--by the way I write of his socioeconomic status because he is more aligned with the rest of the planet and that he is this sick and crazy should also be alarming but you reading my posts WANT people of the more "common" socioeconomic levels to wreak death and chaos and destruction for your divide and destroy constrution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...