Friday, October 31, 2025

The current hate abuse parasite male attacking me is selling himself off as being entirely different from the programming of white male entitlement nazism out of germany. He is the same jerk-off german rapist scumbag bot I have seen so repeatedly with no soul, personality just repetition of reliving nazi "grandeur" and this fantasy is being purchased for by americans and has been since WWII. Regardless, I met this particular unwanted hate thing for THREE HOURS, THIRTY YEARS AGO that is all. I wrote to him that he appears poisoned and that people who present alternative culture are being drugged, poisoned and eliminated even if you consider yourself a part of the nazi scheme. I wrote it as an extremely friendly bit of advice that no one is willing to admit to, they only blame me for my predicament which, in fact, "they" all created and then turned the blame on me. This hate thing is blaming me for a set of actions that he, personally oversaw for his fake nazi programming punk band to gain more attention. The lyrics I learned as he translated and the fake "not nazi" mentality has been pushed like a drug by smiling, warm-overture germans towards, in particular, blacks so by now blacks are mesmerized by the seduction of white privilege accepting them into the privileged fold and also to enable them to commit racism if it's turned against Jews. I am referencing MOSTLY AMERICAN BLACKS and NOT AFRICANS or any other of the diaspora for America is a prime target of influence and mind programming into following the German-based Nazi 4th Reich. It appears that every German scumbag who is a rapist nasty self-styled superiority emblem is just a repetitive robot repeating sentences, affectations which you will notice in about a zillion of their kind spread throughout the tiny country. America has bought this wholesale because americans in congress are the nazi partners and they were put in power by the nazis who made sure to create ghettos in america and thusly the dirty work of genocide against jews can be done by blacks, latinos and etc. The former president has demonstrated this amply towards me and has been using this system to become president and then to retain his influence in part through this contract out on me since he began running for president the summer before he was elected (the stalking targeting that was being done resembling this tirade of tyranny through the media was being done by obama in summer, 2008 but I have written of it, years and years have repeated the nuances of the type of cyber and media "stalking" so that if I read, click or pay any attention to anybody they get instant promotion and if I write how heinous they behave towards me the promotions are amplified at least ten-fold as well.

 This creep is blaming me for what HE DID in a situation of influencing one of his friends, who I was associated with--in the background to inflict hate and abuse upon me for Nazi rape entitlement and replication of nazi genocide against American Jews--=for some reason although I have nothing to do with the religion or the diaspora I have become this target to put me into the category of crushed minority minion that my family has thoroughly embraced as have all the minorities in whorewood although they make much public posturing as to the opposite and their "strength" as minorities and assertive not-enslaved any longer. They are the most firmly embedded into the programming and defend their "masters" like the House Slave Malcom mentioned in his field-v-house slave lecture.


-----------

Does anyone believe that 3 hours of having met someone justifies him threatening to kill me for defending myself against his instant abuse after I warned him in a facebook message, being gullible to any person making any antifascist statement even though I knew what he was--a fake--back 30 years ago--but somehow the endless torture makes me grasp for fantasies about those who claim they are opposing the tyranny of the nazi regime and this dude makes all the best claims (total psy-ops scripts he is repeating)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...