Thursday, October 30, 2025

White rage unleashed upon me---absolute racist agenda supported by all people of all colors (the hand-outs are so unbelievable all consider this a boon to their minority status which they deny with more approval that they are part of the elimination class ..no, not they only me. Thusly, I am unable to find a single, teeny single person to defend or support me still despite over 17 years of non-stop writing describing this hate cartel which is now in it's malevolent blossoming unfurling racist hate upon the world.) **nota bene, hackers are blocking the capital key so it's very hard to pound down on without great exertion on my part so I am not backspacing to correct lower-case "typos" which are due to hacking interference. That means my brain is also hindered in the usual compartmentalized obstruction of critical analysis and calm rational reasoning. Due to 17 years of near-death torture abuse and poisoning which is never halted for a single moment. Greedy hateful sleazy white males surround me, mostly euro-based backed with imperialistic and nazi aspirations to overtake the United States. I appear to be the only person worried about any of this and have been since I began writing my posts back in 2013 (on Facebook, then later my blogs of the "Vignette" series).//Absolute violation of human rights unending with full approval from the top of the bottom culture. Cannot ignore the haters attacking me using teleportation and drugging, truth serum and voice-to-skull. Nothing enables me to ignore them due to non-stop drugging while in deep sleep. they are injecting inserting pumping poison and drugs into my body via various mechanisms plus my food intake always drugged. the drugs block all barriers to self-defense. They then interrogate me endlessly for new ideas to sell as their own.

 There is a particular hate-based white male who is enraged that the genocide his country partook of with full support of euro-hate-land and also the United States on many levels (since the "win" for the Allies the push for total elimination of any opposition, total mind programming and incentivizing compliance and then eager participation has been non-stop---mostly paid for in full by investment and consolidation of power derived from the money and gold obtained from the hundreds of millions of victims all their lives stolen and robbed ruined). That America is allowing anyone like me to try to compete and better a white nazi hate bot is unbelievable to this German who is an abomination but they all are anyway. they are all looking to him for approval, just as they had with the last violent rapist male from that same accursed country as if they are the control and the americans merely subordinate a$$-groveling deferential servants helping them to steal and rob more out of the hate mentality which has driven america into ruin at this point-it is falling in ever-increasing rapidity. those who created this impetus are looking to me for salvaging their lost power positions although they had threatened my life laughed with the whorewood hate nazi-controlled mafia-bolstered haters celebrities but now...lacking all position to "fight back" because they have all eliminated all---in power positions that is, they attack me endlessly in a continuum of one group repug and demo-rat after the next but the bottom line is german english and euro-nazi hate groups pouring in as they grovel in deference sitting next to them in buddy buddy position attacking me en masse


they asked me what of anything I had ever done in my life that was "great". I have been writing for years of the Oscar-winning concepts stolen from my writings on facebook which their europhile celebrity americans have stolen--with the english who are programmed to follow a certain creed thusly no deviation from standard mental themes of all people subordinate to themselves, but in order to sell the american concept of freedom and equality--which they undermine by making the movies to ridiculously absurdly fake and "woke" that people turn towards the opposite extreme--the intended consequence

but a slate of themes stolen from my writings-

but while these two men had gone into the 6th hour of abusing me the moment I got out of bed, the every moment thereafter with calling me names insults threats death threats as I cannot stop responding--I remain sick paralyzed and cleaning up filthy disgusting muck they order poure dinto my room as they abuse threaten my life call me the most despicable names abuse insult threaten to kill me sexual abuse insults as the haters go off as usual--as they all do--glorified hugged embraced. their nazi women hug them in delight that their hate is being rendered onto me so they can also create an opposite reaction of smothering the "entitled" nazi women with the opposite to the filth hate and rape sexual abuse that they drench my body and life and home with eveyr moment they can pour their pornographic filth and hate upon me. Every day another white nazi male comes at me or they take turns. After the 6th hour of me not being able to "just ignore them" I begin screaming to shut up and get off me after responding with calm reasoning for the first 2 hours then after 3 and 4 hours I begin to insult them back and then in the 6th hour I am screaming death threats. they finally get the reaction of seeing me visibly grow old, as they are aging me rapidly this same situation of 6-8 hours of just abuse every mornjing until mid-afternoon--literally every single day--from presidents sentators celebrities without end--mostly the euro-hate sick parasites are the 6-16 hours of abuse per day, and they instruct the germans and etc

they go on later on in the day into the late night. I tell them I hope they die I see my grey hair falling over my face as I am screaming to shut the fuck up after hours and horus and hours and hoursa and hoursa and hours

they get their promotions. One of them is relying on torturing and abusing me because his "family" put the trump cartel into power because they were handed obviously mansions in Italy--as they claim they are "italian" and thusly everything for Italy and screw america and people like me--to death they really want me dead but are using me for all

but they are attacking me now because  although they were instructed to attack me with death threats YEARS ago for having written of the Nazi regime that they were all assisting in putting into power and that everyone would regret it--the absolute hate and abuse directed at me by these same people is now met by abuse without end so they will then obtain some "leverage" in their "fight" against the trump regime which they absolutely put into power by embracing the whorewood endless English crown-backed money cornucopia which is ever-flowing for every nazi-trained bigot recruit which is boundless. So many blacks joined in viciously to attack me because blacks turning Jews into the scapegoat racist target of murder is their "thing" now very popular attacking me by everyone all day on all sides

they endless videos of the wanna be recruits is also never-ending all I must do is click and they rush to join in, welcomed and my fault lay in believing the lies they dispel continuously about how they are "fighting" trump


I can't get anything more done with shitting out poison, being extremely ill as they rush to abuse me once I have detoxed more poison that they reveled in having poured, pumped and raped into my body while they capitalized on the entire schemata for their current positions of power--yearning for more elevation but now they are "fighting trump" as a means to power while having put him into power in the first place. Grifting grabbing and me at the center of perpetual violence abuse which I cannot just "ignore"

so, everyone considers this a fun game a funny great hate rape situation that I did something to deserve it. I am perpetually telling these hate "men" that they are the "bitch" not me--they behave with absolute denigration abuse deadly hate and then their women steal ideas I write and now stealing my thoughts after endless hours of abuse asnd sexual abuse and rape and hate per day

ideas about feminism about politics these blank and hateful square box mentality "mavericks" put into positions of power because all they can do is maintain the nazi and mafia status quo--no originality--and they lambast roast hate me for having creative and original ideas which they never stop torturing me to obtain using thought-reading technology because I stopped writing ideas years and years ago

the list of ideas I had written have turned into multiple Oscar-winning concepts but rephrased into their nazi and mafia cartel ideology. They asked me today with sneering contempt after me explaining that I am so sick and stop abusing me as my hair continuously falls out turning grey my body againg from stress asking to stop please leave me the hell alone and then after years and years and years and years of this screaming hitting them screaming death wishes at them screaming that they are ugly pig scum pieces of shit they remain forever because their crap is being promoted for this--their crap is mostly about how they are fighting for justice and equality and fairness but any mention of women they hand over to their blank rape cheerleader nazi and black nazi mafia women to steal from my enraged drugged writing or thoughts screaming about how sick and disgusting these dirty filth creep parasites are. They remain glued to attacking me until I begin to physically rush to try to kill them and they finally go away after the 7th hour

EVERY DAY WITHOUT END FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS


today is no exception, except that now trump is ruining their plans to run for president or higher office and threatening to take away the undeserved positions of power which they actually handed over to trump years ago by assisting in this money sucking society screwing rape and torture control technology. they all called musk a "bro" they lauded him with all the money possible to create more victims they have all been handed hundreds of millions of dollars in insider trading deals and the crypto-scam brought the senators into a gold rush to abuse and threaten to kill me at the onset of the trump hate regime earlier this year---my family brought in to dig as deeply into destroying me as possible

so the creeps demanded to know what I have ever done in my life which was anything near the crap they crank out about how they are fighting for equality and justice in society which they are also handed (in one case I can't believe he wrote anything that is credited to his name, and if he did, it was absolute sarcasm mind programming but absolutely he had help in creating such mind screw reversals of nazi hate programming embedded into "alternative" equality anti-fascist memes)

after they demanded to know what I have ever done that was resembling "great" in my life, my brain literally went blank. They also use mind control (as in while I am writing my brain is compartmentalized into not being able to access my real capacity and this is no excuse the sophistication and the upgrades they have inflicted upon me in deep, comatose sleep  state has rendered the new technology over the old implanted at near birth--first or second year of my life into my brain--probably in or near the neo-cortex region which is not so difficult to access in a sort of "procedure" even while I am in my little filthy dirty "rooms" that they ensure are stinking filthy degraded shabby regardless of what I do to clean or protect my environment)

blaming me, and my brain blank, all I could say was that I have indeed done great things in my life--but as the measure of their "great" measurement is from societal approval. Every time I began to achieve anything of societal merit I was literally hit by cars and put in accidents and then blocked from health care. Literally the drugging is so severe. they are people in high positions in this digital age and my explanations of how mind control operates they blame me for everything that they are doing to me, and then no matter what I say (still unable to disengage, as I remain isolated, alone of course no one will have anything to do with me so I have no backup no support whatsoever and that is universal everyone is instructed to avoid me they do it--sometimes the instructions are put into subliminal inaudible form but it's coercive even moreso in that rendering than just mere gossip, which is total mind control anyway).

-------

I could not remember that at least 6 ideas from ME have won awards at the oscars but turned into nazi themes. But from various different artists (but still backing them is the English control over whorewood which is essentially the same people )

of course, they neglect anything of value that I have ever done

but I am writing it now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...