Saturday, October 4, 2025

PNC Bank, which was forced upon me under the first t-rump hate cartel (not very different from the preceding black nazi cartel preceding it) is literally lying to me and blocking access to my account. The process has been ongoing since I changed my address to an 8-digit apartment number which contains a hyphen after the first 3 digits as in xxx-xxxxx. The bank system in the online account service (secured upon log-in to my account) will accept this type of apartment configuration, but the scum processing the numbers have written xxxxxxxxx or using wrong terminiology so after 15 attempts the address has remained written wrong. I tried to get a manager to correct this but I was extremely ill and under great stress from the non-stop death threats of hardy and my levels of internal energy are so weak from over 16 years of NO SUPPORT NO LOVE NO FRIENDSHIP ONLY HATE ABUSE TORTURE RAPE YELLING ME FIGHTING TO STOP BEING POISONED TO DEATH SICK AND BEDRIDDEN FROM POISONING SHITTING POISON OUT EVERY DAY OR CONSTIPATED FIGHTING TO GET IT OUT DYING FROM POISONING FROM HORRIFIC CHEMICALS BEING BEATEN RAPED THROUGH TELEPORTATION ABUSED INSTULED ATTACKIED HIT BY CARS THREATENED WITH DEATH ALL ANIMALS i LOVE BRUTALLY KILLED AND LEFT DEAD ON MY FRONT PORCH MY HOME STINKING TOXIC FILTHY and it is literally every moment of my life this group of fucking shit is attacking me, parasites endless. The bank has lied to me lied to me and I am unable to open any other account. My former bank would personally help me and phone me and went out of their way to be polite and helpful. It was closed probably t-rump the rotten fuck saw that I had a decent financial situation and determined to destroy any friendly and not overtly lying racist institution. Now people can understand that my years of writing about this were met by your hate and violence (which is still ongoing) I suggest people reading my posts work to change "the system" in particular on all sides by the way. This bank forced me to fight for 6 weeks to obtain my debit cards they literally closed them and my mail was being sent back from the place I am living---I was blocked from all mail no mail deliveries the landlord participated in this and etc. The entire operation is of landlords and mail services and Fed Ex at the highest level. //I had to deal with a highest level of management after 6 weeks of no money and no access I finally got them to send my debit cards but I was lied to abused by fakes hacking into my phone service. They then 6 months later forced a hate crime of abuse from social security which is still ongoing with literal lies letters sent out by government offices and my money blocked with yelling abuse social security agents hanging up on me lying on the phone etc. My family having partially orchestrated this so they could invest in crypto making millions for an inheritance they gave a tiny crumb to me in order to latch onto this contract and inflict death upon me, literally and they have been working to have me killed as they suck up the profit and promotions.//now this stinking bank has gone at me again. They refused to send any email with contact information I was exhausted by night time from hours per day of death threats yelling and shitting congealed deadly toxins at this lower level of the poisoning which never ends becuase they kept poisoning me for years and years--the same sleazy sick crap currently endlessly teleporting me every moment they can to torture me for just shying away from them in disgust after years of murderous torture mutilation rape and poisoning they have been so showered with applause awrds and come at me like bats on crack from the crack of the A$$ of trump hell emboldened that they are entitled to all forms of rape torture and stealing my ideas destroying my life--white nazi shit america and black nazi filth and jewish nazi america laughing like the morbid hyenas that they have been trained to behave like as a chorus of giggly sadistic delight.//I wrote multiple emails and got into the free online message center to get this manager to phone me and make an appointment and I got no response but form emails. I then finally had to phone them when on the 25th they sent out a general email stating that they were changing online functions--by the way, I never opted for security log in they forced that on me. It is optional but they have locked me out by forcing this upon me, and then blocking my phone so I cannot receive otp codes cannot get in--they changed the system after WEEKS of me writing about the problem to the old security questions which I have been using. But on Sept 25 I received an email stating they were changing the log in to a literal physical key I would have to use on a laptop or to use the phone otp code system (blocked by hackers the bank refuses to stop the security log in saying it's due to their "computer" and nothing they can do to stop it--another lie). they then CHANGED my address just as they were sending out the weird log in device key (3 days after they sent the only notice that they were changing the system--which was they were supposed to warn me at least a month prior to the change not 3 days before sending out the key--the whole thing is a construct of attack). I was lied to hung up on when I phoned that infernal bank on wednesday this past week---hung up on then transferred to some woman asking me personal questions my brain under attack due to stress from being hung up on; knowing they were f-ing with me and that this was an attempt to literally block all my access to my account, literally all access they are blocking from me it will happen soon. I was then transferred to a woman who played the "not understand" game of asking me questions then not understanding then repeating some of what I had said, changing it so I would have to repeat it and correct her and etc this went on and on until I told her I would write the problem out in an email. She told me she had no knowledge of the device (called a yubi key) acted "stupid" and then once I sent her the email notice she then said, "oh yes, I know now" and then told me she would have to check on all the issues (changing my address to the correct after 2 months of making 15 changes writing to get a manager for one month etc nothing happening, but i had no idea about this "yubi key " or the online banking change they blocked the notices that should have alerted me over a month ago about the impending change. they then had this next minority minion NOT phone me (the managers claim they "can't reach me" when my phone is on, it happened also from social security I receive no phone calls all the shit creeps from these institutions tell me they tried but could not reach me--total lies or maybe not, I have no way of knowing the shit organization blocks my phone even from local calls from regular phone calls at times they have done this so I miss appointments---). The creep never phoned me at the appointed time. I had written her phone number to myself on an email and it HAD BEEN DELETED by hackers. It was nowhere. I then got into the message center I was kept waiting for 20 minutes while the creep never responded online to my questions until I had to click off. the next person was like obseqious lying minion telling me that it would gladly help and then proceded to lie to me. I finally checked my email and the initial email I had been sent with her number (the contact form with her number from this manager pamela in michigan) re-appeared--it had been deleted but was restored and I am saying I checked--they also deleted emails I needed to check for verification of my account while I was on the phone then re-inserted the emails. The hacking from these bats from the crack of trump's crack hell a$$ are loathsome and thusly, I finally found her phone number 2 hours after she was supposed to phone me. I left messages and wrote emails she NEVER RESPONDED not even with her defunct email which she stated "I can only send you an email stating that I could not reach you" with no personal information-- a complete lie as well. I have received no emails from any body or anything. I then sent a fax written with the help of AI because my emails were rewritten by hackers so they read like unrestrained ungrammatical hyperbolic half-deleted incoherency. Due to hackers. No response. But I sent a fax to the corporate offices requesting urgent action. I also sent a letter including the information written extremely formally (and while I was asking AI to help me format the letter they hacked into AI so it also produced wrong sentences--which the hackers have been doing routinely hacking into AI). I am now facing being completely blocked out of my bank system plus social security will not respond reinstate my benefits send me information but they want me to send them the money my family sent me as a lure to get into their trap so they could have my money stopped as an overpayment and then inflict murder upon me alongside senator warren and many others and that was just at the time trump was introducing his crypto currency pay-for-play scheme (my brother involved--warren did not know that I was aware she was in the room I was supposed to be in a state of blank awareness but she was so yelling at my brother demanding in her racism I heard it and saw her and then wrote about her being involved not only in this crime against me but for financial gain illicit of course) but she is just ONE of many, many many. I remain now with no money coming in and they have not f*(*ed over once more at this bank. It is a bank that one of trump's sons made a little video blurb about and had hacked into my youtube page (the "communication" from staslkers terrorists and fakes abounding in the media and in podcast hell a$$ crack zone "fighting trump" which I click on they rush to abuse and threaten my life instantly to also gain gain get get get get) / I then sent another letter to the woman from the manager executive system who had helped me a year ago when I was blocked from receiving all mail at this place I live by my landlord by trump operating behind the biden regime through his nefarious operators (i.e. warren et al, the people part of the j-6 committee eetc the fakes liars and those who have helped create the disaster facing many but much money for the pig apes you all say now you regret having defended but not the pig ape shit whores still attacking me they have profited without end and they still can't leave me to live in peace. I am so drained it is a slow murder for sure. The bank is not answering after months of asking them to write my address correctly, they sent this Yubi key after I made the attempt on the very day (25th sept) to tell them to NOT SEND THE KEY they sent it anyway. They changed my address leaving out the last 5 digits so the key is lost in the system (the system I use is also part of the terrorism of course nazi blondes part of the attack system but that's just the typical by now it could be someone who looks like candice owen doing even more nasty things--which is the typical configuration at this point--by the way, owens I did not know was part of the kirk empire of hate but she rushed at me instantly upon the first chance to attack me coming at me with violence--she is the minority minion operating for kirk there was not free speech discussion or any juistification just stupid violence racism and it is even more hypocritical this turning point usa in light of how I did not know she was closely aligned with that organization and kirk himself--who also hacked into my channel hacked his nazi propaganda and then had me attacked and then used his black nazi as his surrogate violent nazi to physically attack me in his stead--or maybe it was his blonde nazi wife christian doing that...? but the bank is just another serious attack and I am really after 16 years of being poisoned nearly to death shitting poison out being abused day and night and so I collapse on my bed because they almost killeld me through hardy I had an accident my skull slammed against a wall after I was so exhausted in such a nervous state from poisons literally ripping out of my back horrific toxic shock and he was yelling death threats and this weird accident happened where this plastic tray 3-tiered object literally swung like a seesaw with me on top because I was too tired to move the fan next to the doorway while I was in a nervous state of having been freshly drugged asleep with hardy and his death teams of europigape hate along with the american teams of nazi white trash nazi shit hate scum and so in nervous stress I was so sick from hours of abuse from hardy every day for 7 months after a german was punching me in the face raping then the pig ape nazi trash shit "men" all began punching me in the race yelling for hours per day and so I was flung into the wall at high speed at night, in darkness brushing my teeth so I did not have my arms at a normal alert capacity never have tripped like that in the past and I landed on my sternum with my skull slammed into the wall my body at an angle nearly breaking my neck nearly fracturing my jaw etc there was a hole in my upper lip--etc . That was a few days ago, and then they created this next attack where no one will actually do their job the lying and block to service is constant my information is being deleted online while I need to access it, and I sent official letters for urgent escalation after I had already fought to contact the escalation department was hung up on lied to and then screwed over told to wait and then ignored. If anyone can intervene it would be great to see that no money is incoming still but I can still access my account(s) which are dwindling by the day with no money due to this group which has made billions off my ideas. they also have my cat which is my family and they are keeping her there away from me until she dies waiting for me to pick her up. the pigs are disgusting it was nothing done to stop them under biden under obama they were allowed to inflict exrtreme hate and racism and it has never stopped. this is indicative of the entire spectrum of the shit put in power the fakes controlling the fake opposition et al. Now their dumb and blank supplicating grifting do -nothing is in keen light the excuse that they can't do anything remains and people are saying they want change--but trump is making sure that they remain in power. All the militarization of suppression which I warned of and the extremes of facsism I warned of you all allowed them to torture me endlessly for having written and due to the fact that still no one thinks or considers this technoterror operation anything really "bad" as they yap about trump's fascism into cameras should be telling for those who may be reading my posts actually wondering if this is actually bad---maybe it is to allow it to continue as they brainwash and program more shit whore apes into this snowball pile of white-coated toxic shit. But the institutions of life-support financial are completely discriminating against me literally openly with no restraint at this point. They have been given a signal by the shit regimes which cling to controlling the opposition every election season as well as trump it's not just trump. The fakes in the podcasts all keep only focusing on trump any time you hear endless trump diatribes which is all they are yapping about in america those who have been "allowed" to utter anything --it is the commonality of the fake opposition and the lies and the lack of any actual real resistance or opposition.

 And hackers have turned my internet off at least 6 times in the process of fighting to type this out--endlessly backspacing to rewrite


I fell asleep without covering my skull with layers of protection to stop their mind control teleportation sick stupid skits--the creeps I have been fighting off me who will gain an endless empire of lying shit scum nazi nepo shit filth mediocrities lying sick stupid filth who have been torturing me for almost 20 years (much longer in most cases but the teleportation and information extraction I am referring to out of meaningless sleazy sick disgusting whorewood which really put fascism into power they put all the nazis into power and the nazis put them in power)

---------

Now, people like candice owens, ben shapiro and the plethora of others who just rush to rape abuse insult and yell scream threaten and then get promotions (the last being the operative word) that they otherwise could not achieve


the rationale they never even say openly is that I am this "evil" object and that they are pure, good and righteously entitled. In various stages of this belief according to the level of indoctrination--I assume I am speculating mostly the more yelling ones are striving to rise up the silent ones sit back smug and assured their plots and schemes are being operated by the vicious wanna get rich crowd. That this is instant money and promotions for behaving like vicious death squad operators is the most powerful mind control operation possible in history at this point; it has been used many times before. Endless money stolen from Jews during the Holocaust has been a recurring theme and in my case, stealing ideas to make movies and tv shows which result in millions and billions of dollars in revenues and pronounced "fame" is the endless incentive to continue to torture and abuse and poison and drug me to death to obtain more (since I stopped writing creative ideas years ago, every year at least one of my former ideas written up to the year 2017 before I moved to this location and I realized my ideas were being stolen--the ideas were still coming out as of last year to the Oscars level my money stolen my body wracked my hair gray my hair being poisoned out my uterus severed out partially my toe broken my cat tortrured and stolen animals I love beaten to death my food poisoned my home made perpetually stinking filthy disgusting ravaged my clothing sprayed with dead meat substances now my disability money cut off me shitting poison out for decades due to this recurring poisoning while exercising the sick pig shit who poisoned me sit in rows mocking my body my breasts and laughing using the subliminals to call me nasty names of hate and derision and mocking and insulting then asking me for more ideas then continuing the murder


that is the program, kirk joined in and candice owen proved what kirk had said about black women having "inferior" intellect as all she did was not spout her stupid blank lying hypocrisy hate she just reacted like a typical minion without any justification or reserve to instantly violently assault me (as has crocket, many of the blacks are like this who join in some of the jews but they make verbal deadly threats especially those who feigned being friends years ago i.e. in Miami now married to white trash nazi bigots thoroughly all turned into violent nazis for entrance into the 4th Reich--which is now deadly serious and some intent upon mass murder "from within")


but I have done nothing just that I am not part of the white nazi cartel and have been "alternative" the porno sick sleaze of this group makes what little I have done to survive pale in comparison the hypocrisy is endlessly spewed upon me mostly due to how most and all of Congress has fully joined in as has most of society (those who were formerly decent human beings slowly killed off by the 4th reich death squads via poisoning drugging cancers and accidents and etc made to appear like the target was aging sick and deteriorating the tell-tale symptoms of poisoning to induce a physical appearance of breaking down before the eventual murder.


------------All I did was compete and win, and it was me being drugged poisoned mind controlled date raped (drugging but with microchip implants and all the horrid technologies and drugs plus all of society going along never informing me always I was without consent for all of this eventually I tried to get the next white nazi trash ape pig shit off me they then had me nearly killed for fighting and saying no now it is non-stop murder with people like owens and her'christian" and "intellect" modicrum crummy crumbling facade of being a righteous philosophical intellectual christian

they want to go out and kill

there is no one to stop them now

you are all out partying with the endless lucre you have been paid


for having done nothing to stop this upon me. they saw how much laxity was allowed under obama under the clintons under bush under trump and now they have taken over everything and are in the process of a horrid deluge of destruction to all safety nets.


You all continue to rant about trump in your podcasts completely obviating the responsibility that the lower level players have in the full-on support on all sides for this take over. They are in their europigapeland mansions partying it up right now. They have been programmed to despise americans they laugh at you behind your back watch you become homeless watch the white hateful bigots programmed from years of ultra violent whorewood movies with their automatic weapons ready to mass shooting patriot christian kirk klux klan revival meeting

the institutions that have been forced upon me due to no one ever, my entire life, stopping this sick tyranny upon me means that most of you or your groups are the real problem not trump or obama \

but it's sure as hell not me but I am the target.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...