Friday, October 31, 2025

Heart attack technology being used on me to induce slow death & Physical and deadly torture using microchip implant technology (as the internet was turned off for the 20th time in 45 minutes; now on again, can go off any second it's a jerk-off in a room nearby doing this). The torture is on my nervous system. I have been out of this room all day, my twice monthly shopping for food and paying bills journey to return to stinking, sprayed filth everywhere by the minions who work for your favorite heroes of society all claiming to be saving the day (but turning all into a death midnight terror cesspool instead). The pain is coming from the attack on my nervous system which I can definitely feel as a tightening of my spinal muscles and my breathing is restricted--this is done to me literally all day and night in this room. When I am out I am not within range of this technology at all times. I return feeling refreshed and then the teleportation begins, the hate white men and their minions go on and on abusing threatening non-stop hours per day. It is unfathomable that the United States has put every celebrity possible into attacking me, near and far they come from england, germany france and all over the United States, coagulating all in whorewood, USA. The torture is painful and it is deadly. My eyes have sunken from this torture, it is shallow breathing and endless hate poured on me by sinister white nasty men and their hate women ---all feeding off the hormone high of torture without end. Glorified by the government and the top leaders have relied on this system to keep their monopoly, like the celebrities all claiming to be fighting for "you" the nobody "loser" but they won't tell you that openly only. Like all of you, they assume with glib satisfaction that it's just happening to me and find every excuse to participate and get endless promotions, assuming the monopoly will favor them indefinitely. So the torture is murderous. It is attacks on my heart, lungs and nervous system on a non-stop nightly and daily basis. Every sinister selfish absolutely sleazy and dirty nasty man who does this to get his promotion and tour around euro-land and his orgy plastic surgery free p-land p-valley just grab 'em they love it entitlement. First the next disgusting, unwanted pest parasite came within 20 minutes of my return to this room after they had, all day, people driving in front of me slowing down so they consumed at least 1 hour of my time being stuck behind slow tortoise trucks and cars all day slowing down especially on one-lane roads and always there were people driving over the middle lane whenever i could not see around the huge slow vehicle in front of me, so if I had tried to pass I would have had a head-on collision. The trucks and cars would serve to block my path when I swerved to get past them. All day this went on, but the sensation of not having my lungs, heart and nervous system tweaked into a hyper hate zone, which is done by altering my brainwaves into a hate negativity frequency. Yes, this can be done using the brain microchip and then attacking my heart and lungs through the microchip implants along my spine, stuck into vertebrae and also embedded along the hard corridors of the hard poison literally in huge elongated shelf-like structures along my spine on both sides, where the metal rods had been removed and the hard poison literally seeped into the ripped tissue from surgery to remove the rods and these areas have hardened. As I remove more and more of the pieces of the hard, elongated piece I am able to feel more sensation and this is definite now that the attacks have been ongoing all day and night to render me into an hysterical mode while I am abused slapped hit insulted threatened by men I loathe and find repulsive and so sickening and absurd that this low level is deemed the highest possible on the planet by what remains of the mass of low-level humanity on this planet; the higher levels were eliminated years ago, or decades. And so, I can "feel" it now the sensation that is undeniable. Every day I am detoxing from the hard pieces that slowly break off, expand almost ten times the size like those diminished sponge-like wash cloths which are packaged air-vacuumed dry and if you add some water the piece of compressed cloth expands almost 6-10 times it's vacuum-packed size. That is exactly what the hard poisons behave like when I manage to break a tiny bit off. and in the process, I must heal the ripped-out tissue and my nervous system must also heal. While my body is fighting in a most serious way which no one could care about as they must get their dirty, nasty promotions selfish oaf sleazy sick dirty really kinda stupid creep men all--your glorified men of society who are plucked from some ape tree I believe they just seem to grow from some manufactured bot-factory of jerk-off creeps you all worship nearly. So they are murdering me, this is why I look half-dead by now. My eyes are sunken inward due to this immense healing process of poisons ripping out of my spine literally every day as jerk-off #666 and #777 rush to abuse me after jerk-off #1 had returned from decades of having no contact they all are being welcomed to rush and sit for hours per day to torture me to death. But the people defending them are blaming me for not being strong enough to just ignore all of this and silently go about my business. They claim that this will make them go away permanently because if I just ignore them they will go away. Strange how creeps from 1978 I have not seen since then return under invitation from the shitalina pig ape pitt team to inflict every kind of sick crap I never wanted anything to do with being welcomed to abuse me to get free huge promotions. Nothing I can do will get them to shut up and go away, the money is so huge and they all got so much back in the day they all latch on forever regardless if I ignore them or not. But to exacerbate how they are supposed to be so "clever" in screwing and abusing and following the letter of the Nazi doctrine they all have scripts, and their life-screw negativity, parasitic ugli8ness and sleazy greasy pornographic greed make them so apt in performing hate like pros but all following the same basic template. They all must necessarily steal ideas from people with open-minded inquisitiveness in life, while they operate to constrain and de-brain so they can claim ascendency. So they are murdering me every day with this torture technology. As I feel the sensation of my heart and lungs being constricted blood flow is being curtailed and cut off, I must struggle to breathe they use this heart palpitation techn-ost imperceptable just like endless stress and hate the heart compressing and the air flow cutting off in rage and hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...