Thursday, April 9, 2026

Terrorist mutilation report: the endless tears welling up in my eyes--especially if I begin laughing tears begin to stream due to literal micorchip implant mutilation enforcement of destruction of my eyes and skin around my eyes, my cheeks damaged needing something akin tolastic surgery or just some kind of miracle cure by now. Since 2011 they began forcing tears out of my eyues literally streaming down for hours per day, every day, months, then years and it's ongoing to this moment. Teh skin is like sandpaper my skin on my cheeks os completely corrugated ravaged just another part of my body permanently destroyed and they KEEP doin this. Newsom is really into forcing mucus out of my nose and eyes so I am streaming tears, in pain and then the dirpping of mucus and that resuls in the inevitable "clumping" formations of hard embedded pieces of mucus which just using a tissue will not dislodge. I have been contiuously blowing out huge reams of mucis as the creeps then laugh and make noises--this in addition to my body expelling "wind" as traditional chinese medicine practitioners would say due to pockets of hard poison latched into my body cavities and intestines---trying to internally break this immobile shelf structure. Tears are in my eyes right now writing this, newsom is there with his torture and disfigurement and pelosi with s-negtger the hateful nasty nazi out of austria, the former governor the endless conduit of nazi p rogramming into america from his nazi network channels also piping sentences into his brain as they do to mine to destroy my consciousness and unconsciousness every day--to mutilate my psyche with their endless onslaught of rape, hate and abuse while in the shower always while naked insults about my bod ywhich they spent years being promoted for having ordered their teams surrouunding me to inject poison into food sources, sitting on shelves instores while they block through their other fracturous arms of injustice global reach financial disruption money stolen all attempts to earn money blocked--. Just writing about it once again to write about the injustice endlessly heaped upon me for not allowing them to poison and rape poison int me so they could have a thrill rapign and murdering me in this creep way. That is their filth but they get minorities to clean for them especially in their wwealth tiers, the more vicious nazi they become the more minorities they have to clean for them; in particular women. They pierced my hands last night with mechanical arms on the hand that had a slight less amount of threat material roped around my wrist to stop the mechanical arms from breaching the layers of gloves, and creations I have sewn to stop the endless smearing of horrific chemicals on myh skin-forearms and hands they are huge, withered, veins out, and more slashing under cuticles from the layera nd layers my other hand so bundled up I could not tie a slip knot on theo other wrist--they literally ahve their night vision "goggles' or seeing surveillance apparatus to see exactly which hand to gauge because I have tried to secure wrist watches to try to stop the mechanical arms from breaching the 4 layers of gloves of various lengths and sizes (first layer is opera gloves, I hand sew elongated sleeves on the sleep gown which also had a mouth piece hand-sewn to sop them from continuing to pierce into my gum tissue if my body is left exposed while collapsing from toxic shock from more detox of poison I can never get out just years and years of fighting to stop the poisoning writing daily that they are killing me. All of them obtaining oscars for ideas they stole from me. Now their intended media and political cross-dress party of political entertainment is reaching a huge gallery of rogues who are viciously screaming yelling threatening to kill me because enslaving me with my "permission (due to m disability money having been cut off with yelling lies and abuse from social security admin on every phone call afer the musk doge slashed all the former professionalism and only remaining are soviet style nazi agents, of all races--).

No comments:

Post a Comment

(U.S.) State-sponsored terrorism attacks: trying to reach a business which has branches in various States across the U.S. The phone line, only one provided, is "mailbox full" every time I phone. The mail provider I use is lying to me, giving me circular disinformation psy-ops waste-of-time run-around. Hours of asking the same questions, for all questions I have had and spend hours fighting to get any single result--each simple question about formatting mail address to their policies they are blocking and thusly discriminating against me results in just being lied to, unapologetic discrimination. //I phoned a major government institution which had not been "primed" to reject my calls, lie or discriminate (I assume). The person was not perfect but so far so much better than the incompetent lying nazi bureaucrat misery-making money-grabbing aspirants, and thusly although she repeated a certain way of speaking I had used with my bank, which was to spell every letter for a simple word (I used that just to designate the address type spelling every letter separately because I need the format perfectly aligned with my registered address--same address). It was only to create a contact but in the midst of speaking my throat microchip implant (non-consensual) was constricting my windpipe--then while i was attempting to speak my brain was "blanked" out I literally had a tabula rasa effect and lost all memory and thought patterns in the middle of a sentence. It happens so frequently along with nervous system attacks, mood alterations, subliminal hate speech, etc instructions to discredit me and the drug interface makes me perform the actions instantly I am then "blamed" with hostility for the discrediting actions by agents sent out to attack me for discrediting purposes. Again I write to a completely unprofessional and apathetic group of do-nothing idiot savants, with your professional roles I can discern the difference in this phone call system where the dirty greedy hateful leeches perform absolute unprofessional actions and the capable systems at least perform their roles clearly (they are monitored their phone calls are recorded there is evidence). The people put 'in power" in media, government, entertainment k-rap are absolutely incompetent but even moreso political spectrum. They can complete a legislative task they can make speeches but true professionalism they lack true ethics are void and null absolute incompetence in what truly builds excellence and a sustainable society.//The blank and hateful nazi white trash bigots who assault me perpetually, who have me tortured for ideas (to death) because I stopped writing my creative ideas years ago and they can't think of anything they just steal abuse lie make insults and then the rancid rotten U.S. terrorist government of really slime greasy filthy politicians as I have seen them in this context and the their creepy lying presentations in front of cameras--to gain public favor who also fully participate in death squad nazi gestapo tactics given all drugs, poisons and technology to inflict absolute murderous violence upon individuals, groups they don't want to see have the financial and political success which is supposed to be fair, free, and open in American society. This system they then grasp onto gleefully as the ugly stupid filth inflict their insecurities damaging my body into a mangled mutilated configuration blocking brain function and then torturing me in a state where I can't be mangled mentally (teleportation my body is slightly altered) and they extract ideas, torture me in deep sleep state as I respond without being able to compose thoughts, they feed off dumping hate they feed off torture they are showered with elevation by the rancid entertainment and political structure). The failure is evident but they are rolling in the hay so they, I mean YOU, don't care. The symptoms of a destroyed society which inevitably will fail if this group of "scumsucking trash" is not ousted and instantly. The midterms will only replace the old mf scum with a new batch. Posing with the same promises which turned into corporate bs blathering banter for votes the same end result. //

**I input this hacked-into-my-youtube front page (all that appear are hacks literally people are in line to hack their crap into my youtube ...