Thursday, April 30, 2026

Newsom-trump-musk social security gang-land theft of my money to render me homeless, hopeless and disabled with non-stop torture rape and poisoning while fighting to heal and stop the poisoning; that was just the beginning of the Obama-handed-prize-for-more promotions out of this contract out on me (not sure what Bush did, he has remained only as a very light cyber youtube hacker but the people out in front have been obama, trump, musk and then newsom---all have risen out of this contract out on me both presidents out of this contract out on me. They can't get enough millions and billions of dollars and just let m me heal and live in peace they must continue the contract out on me so all their family friends and their business partnerships (oh,I forgot the clintons, oh yes, big time nasty sarcastic hate out of hillary all profiteering off my torture) I can't really state why I am this most endlessly attacked person. there are people who are assaulted non-stop but my crime has been to fight being a torture sex rape abused object without fighting back that is my "crime" due to this nazification of america. They want "jews" to be absolutely a$$-groveling legal attorney lawyers defending the criminals as my family has done as jamie ratskin is doing in this contract (he is looking endlessly for more media interviews his yapping about the constitution has turned him into one of the biggest nazi frauds of the demo-rat party elizabeth warren as well they are such "pristine" human rights advocates infront of cameras--all former professors thusly their higher intellectual savvy has turned them into formidable lying foes of actual real democracy and integrity the corruption is rot underneath the huge warm orchestrated perfect human compassion lectures they give are the most nasty and ugly in teleportation; they all are it's a hoard of what appear to be brainless hateful protocol-following bots gone crazy like on the same crack drug high on instant money and fame and promotion). They cut my disability benefits; they are trying to make me homeless. They have told me by phone when I tried to change address to get the nasty dirty disgusting grip of newsoms endless murderous violent torture (the "slow murder" contract of abuse 16 hours per day using this tech, drugging poisoning so I am shitting liquid diarrhea and objects out of my body --i.e. gall stones becuase my digestion is blocked sufficating internally but mybody has been poisoned all my life so it has adjusted still being killed) while fighting to block the poisoning and to heal they abuse yell at punch slap abuse insult and yell at me literally day and night taking turns all day all night every day after day--newsom was slapping my face for eating the most cheap steaks from non-hormone injected animals so the meat was very hard--I had to hold the very small pieces of tough steak by hand and eat like that--newsom would slap my face for eating wiith my hands--this was constant just an example of daily being hit and then he had germans and english rape and torture me--his feminist so-called feminist wife has gotten her promotions for puting out her "feminist" and "women" documentaries--she just came at me last night calling me a "prostitute" for having worked at the Lusty Lady when I was being murdered by my Nazi-conttrolled family but it was a murder ordered by the nazi 4th Reich--people just like newsom and his wife, or the newsoms I should say I consider him to be a bisexual at best but so woman-hating I just think he's completely gay not to denounce homosexuality but only to say his version of it is hate cloaked as his "feminist" wife is another nazi programmed woman-hater using "feminism" as her "political" relevancy at having anything to "say" otherwise, she's just nazi in drag like her husband. They all have turned Social Security into a tribunal of political ousting of people not complying with their nazi 4th Reich system--thusly slowly murdering people rendering them homeless. While this group has indeed made me disabled they are trying to STEAL MY COVID MONEY because I saved it. They are trying to take it all away from me even when it was determined that I am able to save it by one of their collection agencies (from social security) by phone the terrorists who I am diverted to by all phone call hacking, whether they work for social security or not they turned a simple address change into hate harassment lying abusing accusing and threats. Demanding that i go in person to a field office to change my address correctly--they refuse to write my correct address and all mail is being blocked by newsom and trump the mail system I use is monitored they are blocking mail. They routinely block all emails so I receive not a single friendly email from anybody I write and get no response all. It doesn't matter as my entire life has been spent surrounded by abusers and attackers thusly it really makes no diffrence but all my outreach to people who had been friendly but under mind control I disassociated myself (they use subliminals to push people who are loving and kind away, on both sides they input hissing hate phrases about people to block all real love and support so people I try to reach who have never harmed me I get no response from but can't find their phone numbers or am not able to find them anywhere to double-check if they did receive my email or message and if they actually had or had not replied. I am only stating this as pertinent mail is blocked likewise--mail from government sources they should have sent me a letter weeks ago for my address change out of the newsom torture rape and abuse murder coven out of whorewood and california but all is blocked. Phoning social security is met by a type of harassment abuse interrogation which is loosely turned into what is called a "review" of your case--this is done by appointment and by phone, the rules have changed you do these reviews of your situation by phone. Now they are demanding that I go into a field office to request an address change and to get information on why my benefits are not being reinstated, nor any information on what conditions I must meet such as the amount of money in my account I must spend from my savings of covid relief and student loans before they reinstate my benefits. They, under instruction by musk, trump and newsom have yelled that all the covid money must be spent although social security deemed I am able to retain that money. I submitted an economic hardship request which was supposed to have been replied to by mail--no mail, no resonses and every request in the California area have been met by the field office agents HANGING UP ON ME in the middle of questions, abusive, nasty and lying to me. In Miami they sent me a letter of reinstatement on April Fool's Day, 2025 which was of course a "joke". It was an official letter from the Miami social security field office. Now I have moved to another State and by phone on the main phone line, a woman lied yelled abused me and yelled that her trick questions (which they never asked, she asked me extremely specific questions that I answered slighly wrong, giving the wrong month of the block of my money it was February but I said March because in my mind from memory of over a year ago the money was cut after the Feb payment so my mind connected March. She then yelled that she did not believe me could not confirm my identity--I had phoned because they wrote the wrong address and I was phoning to correct it. She then lied to me and told me to change my address online. If she did work for social security she would have known that SSI disability is not able to change online only SSA recipients such as retirees can change online. My family arranged for me to have this "freak accident" which was them having this metal rod popped out of the hook latched under my spine to stabilize the scoliosis fusion surgery which was created by my family having me poisoned and my body put out of alignment, a crime and murderous violent act the whorewood group shitalina and pig ape pitt and shitnigger and nancy piglousy and then newscum, in the background until I moved out of florida to california but they did this as well-to keep me crooked, injured bedridden disabled. But they forced this on me 3 months after I graduated college and then denied me all health care, hoping I would die from a metal rod literally coming out of my spine while they abused and tried to create a lie that I had stolen something (had not absolutely and obviously they are the thieves and criminal but with law degrees and they protect nazis and work for nazis, performing as much hate upon me as possible to get more deals and they are addicted to abusing me by now their entire lives revolve around it). To make this a bit shorter, not to endlessly emphasize the "victim" narrative but if there is any example of victimization my story is it this has been a lifetime of this endless hate attack to my body and finances and life. They then had her screaming at me to go in person to a field office and I told her that I am just changing my address, that I cannot change my address online because I am on the SSI program not the SSA --she was supposed to know this without reservation or instructing me to do this--I told her that I was merely changing address that had been wrongly written by the last yelling and abusive social security white female (all my years of being on SSI I have never once obtained a white person by phone for that agency, as far as I recall it's at least 95% formerly before musk got his filthy nazi paws on it for nazi culling of anyone they want exterminated) but always black women or men--mostly women. Always polite, helpful and professional always reliable and always correct. Now under musk who came to assault me at the beginnning of his doge committee assignment before the country realized he is a nazi f88ck abuser hateful exploiter and destroyer of america as I had written about him for years but people are always so beguiled by a fake greasy smile by a seeming "liberal" california tech dude (which newsom has been playing that same hand, his Hillary-emulting "feminist' blonde nazi wife as sinister as hillary but less intelligent, by far).//Therefore, not a single piece of mail which details how much money I must have for reinstatement. I kept sending faxes to a higher office within social security and newsom as he had done when I changed address out of the florida nazi trump dumpster they turned social security into--yellin abuse at me at offices by phone, then in california I was so drugged my online phone would not work newsom and trump had my computer blocked so badly I could not use it for a week while trying to change address from florida to california. I phoned the california field office after they played more rush-and-wait games--long story but I phoned the computer was so hacked I could not get a ring tone could not establish the call spent hours trying to make one phone call; once I finally got someone after 3 hours of trying tom ake one phone call, I was under severe drugging I was in a flustered "traumatized" state they inserted the mind control I asked the man if they had recieved my faxes he said yes and I began to explain before the connection was disconnected again that I had sent the fax for this particular reason (x.y.z etc) he interrupted me with a sneering hate tone, "you aren't letting me finish" as he slowly lumbered t hrough looking for the fax information. I was in a dazed drugged sort of hyper meth speed zone of drugging and stress I kept interrupting him although I could not control myself I could not stop speaking--they can screw the nervous system the brain and subliminal content along with traumatizing because I am fighting for my life now to not become homeless. He hung up on me. Months later after more rape and hours of torure per day, shitnigger just raped me last week endless violence from that filth bucket of sick stupidity endlessly asking me for ideas to claim as his filthy robot stupid self a lying manipulating ugly sick filth crap they adore in shit californication and newsom is a slick slime dirty ignorant fuck his endless repeat lectures so stupid and blank yet they love this shit in that state--and throughout america the level of intelligence is so low now in america. Thusly, I need a physical letter and I am unable to go into their field offices to get abused and yelled at without any real legal written form. If I go in and they lie to me, which they will, without written evidence I will be screwed completely. They are refusing to send me written information I must now use strategy to not be completely screwed by this group of rotten sick fuck "men" who have taken over social security. With the new ruling by the supreme court today to create a new jim crow era of voting redistricting against all black and minority representation (the apathy of these populations in not supporting stupid rancid cock rock rapper krap gangster rap LA sick frauds, the fake angry and fake black ghetto accents they put on for their black audiences is so unconvincing but the black population looks to these rotten dirty stupid fakes as their heroes of fighting racism--they are like the rancid minions of the wicked nazi witch obeying orders giggling like kamala hyena over having me raped and turned into a plantation "slave" so they can become the controller, perhaps controlled but that is the extent of their activism, pure rancidity. Otherwise,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...