Friday, May 1, 2026

Hollywood has destroyed America: today shitnigger the black "fighting racism" reverse psychology usurpers of actual anti-racist fighters, who might have actual real things to say about racism, they supplant them all by way of rotten shitnigger with his white nazi machine and gold money pipeline into congress and whorewood---today this filth bucket scum dino brought another English rotten fuck lying scum into this group because I posted an English sonnet from Shakespeare--which means, if i post or write any single thing about "black" people in any context (always about actually fighting racism in reality as I am targeted for having done so--the black nazi scum rush to attack me using the most stupid reverse psychology calling me racist as their cue to attack me as viciously as possible by rotten nazi concentration camp referencing dirty nazi referrencing ugly shitnigger this arnold sick fuck whose crap movie clip I clicked on months ago he has been hoisted out of his cesspool of dino retirement and the years of him leeching off my life, having me dismembered disfigured and then stealing my ideas which I scream out write in response to the utter sleazy sick racism and sexism which is rampant every second in the a$$-list of stupid shit and scum in Whorewood who put crap like trump in power, and also the black nazi cartels of fake opposition just list democratsw who have been in power supposedly fighting racism as through their lack of realistic fighting have ushered in the worst racism in modern history in the united states; because they allowed this group to put rump in power so they could get endless book tours deals endless more millions in campaign finances for "fighting trump" publicly--very well greased for the demo-rat machine of money grifting stealing and lying. I am not the first or only person to notice this obvious trend, the inability of them to stop the rise of fascism in itself should be a clue as opposed to their endless boring cliche-driven ranting speeches about The Constitution, THe American People, liberty, joy hope and bullshit freedom they always espouse when it's time to vote, and always in front of cameras as they smugly delineate their congressional attempts weak and in vain always doing nothing to actualize any real resistance. Behind the scenes they are a thousand precent nazi white mediocrity enforcers of a horrific rise in racism, antisemitism through the targeting of me--rejected endlessly by "Jews" never having anything to do with the Jewish community not a goddamn "Zionist' never having fought for Israel--but all is aimed at me as justification. Thusly this smug tard who played a nazi in another spielberg nazi-starring movie omitting the reality of Jewish resistance and only honoring the nazi actors out of europigapeland who played the fake "heros" and in this case, the villain who shitnigger is just a next generation of, not able to inflict the concentration camp variety but working for that aim so he is thwarted but oh--this lying smug scum hacked a "sonnet by shakespeare" onto my youtube a minute after I had posted my blog post using one of shakespeare's sonnets (again, almost impossible to type hacking on keyboard making typing nearly impossible can't struggle to use correct capitalization and punctuation besides what they hack out.l This dirty filth ape rushed under inviation of shitnigger this filthy dirty black nazi surrounded shithole of nazi programming the blacks are like lemmings rushing to every nazi shit fuck scumbag who arrives to rape me and holding out every top award for every black piece of rancid shit who tries to claim that I am racist thusly they have every "right" to abuse me with shitnigger the nazi trash white nigger bullshit ape rat who is instructing them to use every means to attack me; every post about blacks being discriminated against and how sexuality is defined according to race--thusly white nazi shit prostituted gold digger skanks are given all applause for their sleazy dirty creep sexual antics in front of cameras, but my actual integrity for my riight to express my body my life and my intellect without a slime sick fuck like stupid and undereducated shitnigger and more europigape scum to tell me that all I do is "stupid" while they steal my ideas non-stop. Thsi fuck who has been handed awards and awards has been in the background of this hate cartel but so behind the scenes that I was not tense and in endless protective mode and drugged and under stress and in pain from healinig as I always am, every day while these dirty sleazy parasites use eveyr means to penetrate through all barriers. I clicked on this sonnet which was NOT A SHAKESPEARE SONNET I listened to his hateful poem noting that it did not follow the iambic pentameter. This rotten fuck came with shitnigger this morning as they hacked into my brain thoughts, I responded trying to ignore them as I always do every morning they begin digging into my consciosuness--penetrating using voice-tooo-skull to hack my thoughts get questions and under drugging and their endless torrture mutilation and violence I respond with the answers that as usual, they are full of shit mostly stupid blank rotten fucks and that this filth english creep who can recite shakespeare as most actors in England are trained to do this from childhood onwards---I said what I had throught, begrudgingly as I want no contact with these shit ape rape whore europigapes nor the american stupid dumb as rocks fucks who rush to get their free nazi promotion using all means of abuse interrogation all instsructed to follow nazi protocols the blacks are like stupid ignorant dumb fucks a$$es rushing to get money to promote nazism singing odes to shitnigger terminigger saying and doing every rotten sleazy racist thing but trying to make it that I am "racist' thusly they are justified in endless abuse torture abuse hate while shitnigger watches on smirking and laughing--it was shitalina and pig ape pitt for over 15 years (or maybe only 13) before the actual real dumb and rotten programmers who are just ignorant ape rats who have instructions poured into their square neanderthal brains by their own nazi programming pipeline--their scriptwriters but in reality when they are in this telepportatioon they are stupid and disgusting all they say for public is scripted not an iota of what they publicly profess bears any reality they are just stupid nazi thugs. Thusly, this filth creep out of england, ralph fienes or his brother I could not give a damn which is which--kept asking me after I THOUGHT in my brain, telling him upon first waking from another drugged-induced comatose waking state where they viciously attack me to get ideas so ugly hateful sick sinister bullshit shitalina shitnigger pig ape pitt shit and the rest can obtain original ideas then they scream abuse and insults at me after they steal my ideas instantly after they torture ideas out of me. This rotten english fuck got his invitation as all the pigs do, every video I watch a slew of nazi terrorist celebrities are now given every green light instantly to rush to abuse me for every single fucking click on any video I watch , which appears like they are integrity itself, caring and intelligent people they are bullshit hateful ugly sinister leeches quoting scripts and the english have toned down their ugliness with "aristocratic" soft-spoken languidity but their ugly sinister lower class and black nazi thugs are violent and rotten in their stead. I told this fuck I mean I though it, telling him and them all the while to shut up and go away--3 hours later after having told them to shut up and go away shut up and go away shut up and go away over and over as they extract ideas out of me--firstly insulting me with sneering contempt: "what is iambic pentameter" I responded that I had to look up the exact configuration of the line rhyming schemes and the syllable count--he kept asking me while I was drugged, freshly drugged upon waking, years of torture torment daily abuse so my brain and body are in murder mode defense every moment the hormones and brain waves are not placid and able to be as inscrutably analytic as I might be (much lower abillity under death threat drugging and torture conditions on a non-stop 15 year basis and longer, actually). I kept telling him to shut up and go away as I kept doing things to clean the stinking stained and broken and destroyed shabby frayed items their dirty black and brown minority and white trash shit do to my property on a non-stop basis--the plants that are routinely killed that I grow and grow, my garden is always a few tiny struggling emerging plantrs which are soon killed as soon as they begin to grow--over 6 years of this ongoinn withtout end just for killing all beautiful flowers and plants. As I struggle to gain balance, exhausted drugged and sick of shitnigger this ugly filth always trying to kill him in self-defnse to get this filthy ugly life fuck nazi off me--ralph fienes who is looking for me to write about him to get his filthy dirty ape self into american money through shitnigger--kept asking me what iambic pentameter is as if I were stupid--I said that his rotten "sonnet" spewed out with vitriol and hate--was not in that poetic form I did ont need to exlain further he kept using torure abuse and mind control I finally remembered a bit was almost correct about the iambic pentameter but was visualizing the poem I had copied so mixed up the 10 lines and 5 syllables and then the last 4 lines are rhyming in a,b,a,b patterns. He said nothing but sneered in contempt and then insulted me because his lying bullshit was intended to appear like I am duped so easily--that I know nothing about shakespeare and even when I said that I had studied the form 40 years ago in high school--they kept repeating that it was in college (the stupid a$$$ fuck trying to not only rewrite my history but discredit me in all things) yes it was in high school not in collge when supposedly americans study shakespeeare yes I studied it in high school and was made to write in that form in HIGH SCHOOL stupid fu cks can't handle that I copied a shakespeare sonnet and then uncerstood that his bullshit was a deception. The stupid blank americans the black nazi stupid thugs like Public Enemy chuck d who absolutely supports paris hilton in her dedcades of having profited and being promoted for aiding in having me poisoned mutilated tortured and raped into a huge misshappen dying product of torture--my body just disfigurted parts slashed and cut off my every extremity slathered with damaging chemicals etc she profited off it and like all the nazi shit whores was hormonally turned on by it, glowing with the satisfaction that america is makign sure that nazis control and have people like me destroyed but they can steal ideas and then get prmoted for furthering nazi overtake of america. I told this group of stupid dumb and empty blank shit the blacks in particular ice cube, public enemy becuase I clicked on rap music and hip hop 2 days ago to get some music on while exercising the poisons they all had poured into my body so their rancid dirty antisemitic bullshit rap crap can be heightened by the shit nigger enterprises that profit off everything that transpires in this hate terror cartel. Shitnigger endlessly torturing me to get original ideas the templates these europigapes all operate under are absolutely cliche nazi protocols of overtake of government programming to divide and conquer. The black rotten crap are especially hip to the antisemitism reversal of racism onto me---"lower' than them in the nazi hierarchy and then promoted into millions for this effort which ice cube already did for his movie about the "dirty jew" who "stole his ideas" while hae is more than thrilled to participate in that exact type of intellectual theft being done to me but then rape and poisoning and mutilation. I told this stupid and blank group that this english fuck is lying and playing a bullshit game, they remain silent stupid and looking for the next promotion. I told them that shitnigger is bringing every ly ing nazi fuck into america to steal and rob and destroy. The stupi blank americans "fighting racism and sexism" remain seated in total awe of the english and austrian bullshit manipulators and liars and destroyers with an agenda to take over america, steal and rob and rape and plunder and kill and take all over. They do not care, these americans but they are your heroes of culture. I told them that, how can you trust this lying fuck manipulator to be conjoined with shitnigger to get access to controlling america through whorweood when you can easily see that he is using a pretext of having written a very hateful "sonnet" about lust, titling the "sonnet" as a "shakespeare sonnet" without quoting the number of the sonnet (which I had done, sonnet 116). The thing he spitted out was about hate, luslt and greed and death, it was not following the iambic pentameter rhyme scheme and it was disjointed and obviously a modern "poetic" version of some word combinations put into a modern version of "poetry". Because I basically honed in on the lying bs "game" he had played to test me while just waking, freshly drugged, under duress, telling him to shut up his ugly voice forced into my brain every moment no matter what I litened to watched on youtube to shut them up all penetrates more deeply because it's going directly into my brain I see them despite watching videwos to block them out. I then remembered the basic formula and he became silent but still insulting me. I told this group of americans that this is the modus operandi of these lecherous rape culture formatting bullshit operators looking to destroy from within and using all kinds of deception. To endlessly mock and abuse me for quoting shakespeare, the supposed domain only of english nazi actors and so threatened that i could remember the basic pattern for the poem rhyming scheme I wa also under atack so I got it slightly wrong, which is also their style of blocking cognition so I can't answer completely correctly they literally block ability to calculate or think in analytical means literally shutting down brain function using the drug and microchip implant interface lodged in my brain and nervous system and the drugs pumped and injected into my body on a nightly basis; thusly every morning is an information extraction torture routine ritual--stupid ugly shitnigger and these ugly europigape-controlled americans or "half american" stupid sick shit like shitnigger work with the "should be more integrity" well-educated obamas and elizabeth warrens much more educated along with rancid jamie raskin ras-slime but they hover in greedy anticipation of the mansions and deals and interviews and being kept in the spotlight. hero of nazi gold-digger instant money contracts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...