Sunday, May 10, 2026

Youtube is a death zone mine field of opportunistic leeches rushing to abuse me with full violence under the rancid nazi cartel which has emerged from their filth lairs under the rump regime. What had been Amreicans rushing to assault me for years, then turning into non-stop English and German and austrian is a current death cartel of Hitler-programmed bigots and Americans yearnng to become "powerful" and "winners" by emulating and following their every command. I click on videos which are hacked onto my page and the person in the video sprints to obey and follow orders of filth, nazi cartel euro-hate scum and turn my sleep and every single moment of my waking and sleep state into a non-stop yelling spree of greedy ugly sinister leeches rushing to destoy me. One claims she has the "self confidence" to be strong in her public appearances, but now that her former career from the 90's is basically at a standstill, her confidence is only merited by following nazi minority minion violence against me to destoy my self-confidence to the lowest point possible--she was a boxer a champion she tried to emulate Ali in her "wn" by performing his very act--I had never heard of her thusly her imitation didn't prove to be the media-jaunt she had envisioned. Rushing to attack me and becoming on a daily basis more and moe psychopathically violent while she contnues to hack her videos where she yells into the camera that she has supreme confidence. //Another programmed Jewish nazi who has been part of a time when I was being poisoned and raped to death in this building where I am now--years of people putting my spine and hips out of alignment and poisoning me so my body was a huge deformed square rectangular shape dying from poisoning and shitting out reams of stinking brown and black poison and then it would just coagulate under the hard shell of poison interlaced into my intestines and my spine (into my skull down into my feet solid formation in my hips). He made movies and documentaries about Jews fighting and surviving Nazis--every actor who plays lead roles in his films turns out to be a fervent fanatical nazi---working assiduously with this pac of leeches (not cheetahs not lions but leeches glorified as if they embody the spirit of predators who are seemingly the "king" but just leeches on a fury bent to suck out and destroy and steal; in particular meaning for their stupid movies and tv shows asking me for ideas after they hit beat and rape me in sleep teleportation state--while I remain bedridden most of the time, unable to move, am on the bring of paralysis and fighting for my life while everybody avoids me and is nasty as hell because nazi bigot team has instructed them to do so. The Jews beckoned me to join him in directing in my sickness sleep state--I said "yes" and ran to stand next to him to see how he was going to direct. He then elbowed me viciously while I had only joined him by invitation to watch in a most friendly and warm way. That is the ruse of the Nazi trash group, who you all revere so much.

 It is so impossible to type that I can barely get a few words out.


He then spent 4 hours yesterday with the black American women in my face--she stands about 2 feet from my face in interrogation torture mode for hours per day--yelling and asking me for ideas. The stupid and blank filth n-88er scum termini88ger records all I say so his stupid and meaningless nazi entitlement filth teams can display minorities fighting against racism and the white german trash crap  who joined into this t eam months ago is there to try to play the "punk" singing about this endless spewing under torture from me about human rights, ingegrity

the jewish american man who has participated and stolen one idea from me (not stealing an "idea" per se but I wrote of my family being almost identical to the West Side Story presentation from the 1960's film, and thusly he got permission to go to the oscars for emulating that movie--and has ever since joined in to "make a movie" based on a concept that I was tortured to say under murder abuse conditions 2 mnoths ago--I never said I wanted him to direct I never mention his rancid name. He came with shitnigger ugly terminigger to smirk with abusive hate and denigration at me and after asking me for my opinion which I gave--extremely polite towards this worthless sell-out controlled and programmed sick and a shell of a man--as jewish men so often are with nazi blonde wives sucking out their money and abusing them and controlling them--they can't wait to dump their own sense of humiliation they swalled endlessly onto me for having fought back while they succumbed.

In rage due to years of this parasitic filth creep h aving me abused not only by himself and his rancid blonde skank wife but teams of his actors coming to rape threataen to kill demeaning saying I am a stupid bitch for quoting shakespeare

he is not only enthralled to have his next chance for a huge budget for a crap movie hallmark card glossy nothing based on my concept

and the austrian nazi, the same shit that his shoah foundation deriides in their genocide, the same behavior the same theft and abuse and racism he sits next to taking orders from on how to be presented as a jewish nazi and thus always paid in more billions with more movies like the rest of this crap crediting them rather than me for the ideas that they steal and rob

I stopped writing the concepts so now they are torturing me for over 16 hours per day to get ideas


it is sickening to see that the top layers of american society trickling on down are so immersed in such a hateful and self-destructive programming that these foul nazi euro-hate scumbag leeches are pursuing with full applause by the racist bigots of america

so many of these bigots comprise the brown and black and other discriminated against minority groups

you could call it the "Clarence Thomas Effect"

-------

The deep sleep hate skit they forced on me was by bringing  a blonde violin player into the skit last night--I was extremely sick, still am from a healing crisis

and he came with the hormonal high sexualized hate that these scumbag leeches all get when they get to abuse and screw someone over and get away with it due to the cloaked and protected nature of this horrific death technology which is being distributed like hot cakse for the entire gamut of minority minions and white nazi trash filth to destroy lives and steal all they want, claiming they are "superior" but they truly lack the self confidence to actually perform anything othe than formulized repetitions of themes that they never created nor could conceive of anything other than stale old formulas.

He began playing the piano glowing with the hormones of abuse and sadism. I didn't want to see him but I was fixed on the chair. I was then put in a room--there is no transition I am just in one spot, the black out my consciousness I am in another spot in the middle of doing something they have programmed into me--he had given me ugly men's clothing I didn't want to wear. He told me that "this is your house it's all for you" I was glad said "ok" and then a pair of American white trash nazis came down the stairs the balding white nazi creep yelled at me "I don't want you living here"--then I was teleported to a different position and I said under hypnosis repeating their stupid sick self-abnegating script, "I will just stay in my room". This is in conjunction with my money going down to zero becasuse they have cut off my SSI disability---for having saved covid relief money and student loans thusly I am screamed at by social security that I have too much money must pay it "back" and my money cutt off until all is gone from my account. They had even sent me paperwork omitting the covid relief money but the main phone line began doing the "field office review" work which is not their job, of yelling at me thta I must pay all back and must go in person to their field office" just to keep me without any money. IT was a terrorist operation

thusly my living situation is so precarious as they abuse and exploit me16 hours per day. That nazi rape culture pig men and women are trying to force me to "submit' to them abusing me to death so they can continue to destroy the government and country so this rancid black and jewish and latino and everything else shit can feel "self confident" that they are part of a nazi contingent is an abomination to the united states

the clarence thomas effect as long as these selfish sleazy and worthless creeps on a downward  trajectory are getting theirs everything else can go to  hell

under the rump and old scum hate cartel with shitnigger that odious and disgusting ignoramus filth instructing them what to do so they will belong to the billionaire mansions in germany, france and english luxury domain---so everything else in america can go to hell as nazi trash and filth infiltrate to make anything but white nazi shit and their "good" trained minority minion filth a part of any artistic, political and business" success whether the are fit or not

they refuse to send me a letter stating what conditions I must meet before the SSI disability benefits will be reinstated. They only lie, send me letters stating my benefits have been reinstated, and then I wait for another 13 months as old scum and shitnigger terminigger and then his minions abuse and torture me, with white cockroach rape sleazy dirty creeps joining in--the blonde filth crap who I mentioned above had violently raped and beat me under rancid ugly shitalina's demands while she was presented as "feminist" under the United Nations quoting my endless screams of rage and my posts which that stupid sick u gly English crown skank operator stole--with pelosi's participation due to her part ownership of facebook and for having put her relative newsom into office, and trump per her as house speaker back during rump 1

thusly they lie by phone repeatedly it is so illegal and all my phone calls are rerouted to lying abusive agents WHILE my throat is constricted (microchip implant in my throat) and my brain "addled" due to brainwave scatttering types of technologies--

as they yell, began interrogating me as to exact dates from months and months' prior cut off and I gave one-month off as my brain was under mind control I should have recognized an attack but I was unable to due to the type of technology being used you literally can't access that most critical component of self-defense to recognize an attack. You are artificially put into a happy joyous state of mind like  a wave of sickening candy overdose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...