Wednesday, May 3, 2023

My brand new garden of growing flowering vines is being killed. Leaves are dying and falling off as plants are bare and half dead. I just bought all the plants a few weeks ago. This is more of the disgusting ugly-making hate and violence aimed at me, that my environment is endlessly made shabby, broken, dying and filled with filth and the area behind my patio is pock-marked with plastic hangers and plastic bags that have been thrown over the edge of the cliff of the hill that towards to the 6th floor of this 6-floor condo unit (I am on floor 3). All flowers are killed off, the plants were completely covered with flowers and buds. The buds that began to grow are wilted and have turned brown, in the past two weeks. I am so sick of these evil and disgusting filthy crap people who are doing this, including the Biden, Obama and Trump administrations. Before these administrations I was subjected to non-stop attack by shitty people on all sides who were literally poisoning me to death, which they continued to do here in Phuket but for a few years, Iived in small rental places with flowering trees and flowers. Now every single place is immediately turned into a dying weed and littered wasteland by terrorists surrounding me. All the birds are gone, there were birds outside the window when I first moved in like a bird sanctuary. It's all dead and gone, but the flowers I spent months making a trellis for so the vines would grow are now dying and dead mostly--a few green leaves remain for one plant at the entrance to the patio, those next to it are in stages of being slowly killed as they diminish and are dying off from the top of the leaves down to the roots--it's a slow killing process from the flowering buds on top and then slowly all leaves are killed every night while I am sleeping as I wake up and more are brown and dead from acid or poison being sprayed on the plants by mechanical arms from all the rooms on all sides of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment