Tuesday, May 2, 2023

The rise (and hopeful ffail/fall) of the planet of the Black Nazis operating as Anti-Semites for the white supremacist r4th Reich.//The "black" half of the Bigot Biden 4th Reich Oreo s**t sandwich teleported me, characteristically as having been indoctrinated into "black" fasco reactionary hate and violence using teleportation due to a critical statement I made yesterday rregarding Krapola Ferris and her Nazi white supremacist role in SF politics.

The dumb, psycho-giggly incompetence comes to the fore, along with the incompetence of Biden as an admiistrator of "Democracy"--the black woman ape pig contingent of "entitled victim of racism" that anti-Semite dumb Whoopie, and blathering sleazy and really kinda stupid Aprah, and the rest of the vicious racists of the black victim possee (poop hogg, the scum elevated after threatening me with absolute hate for the white supremacist blonde Nazis he adores like a groveling slave in their mutual orea cooking cookie tv show crapola they crank out) and on and on, that is the entrance exam given by the wh ite 4th Reich contingent for all blacks who enter through the gatges of Whorewood, to be rabid anti-Semites for a complete overtake of whorewood and ousting of "jews" who also must comply with anti-Semitism fi they desire any role whatsoever in that citadel of pig ape whores. FAstism is now outright chich and this teleportatoin contract has been a career-maker for politicians and actors alike for over a decade. I'm the perpetual victim of this and waiting for some sanity in politics to stop this, but it never arrives (see bottom portion of this post):


I won't title this video or give reference, I'll just call it giggly psycho-dumb ape pig Krapola:Here is a plastic surgery modified completely incompetent ape pig who is being slated as a potential president of the US and all criticism and all debate is now quashed by the 4th Reich Biden fascist team (including the faasco ape pigs of the black "strong" female portion, like Obama the corrupt female partner with the late president her husband, dirty and filthy Aprah, blathering "only I am the highest entitlement of racism" Whoopie who has made absolutely stupid comments about Nazis and Jews and is still in the public perview (-of course, that was an official decree by the ape-pig backed Biden 4th Reich team due to Krapola having been given access to hypnosis and me stating untruthfully that I thoughg she shold be president. Well, go to hell you piece of shit Krapola and please, America, do not let this incompetent ape return to power and allow for debate in the next primary and stop this filth bucket sleaze fake "black" Nazi from giggling hedr way to the White House again---a complete fascist Nazi reaction she had to my one sentence of criticism only claiming wha tobviously is the damn TRUTH about what a fascist black Nazi she relaly is (and her Jewish Nazi husband and half "Jewish" Nazi/half white supremacist dirty ugly "model" daughter too). A team of bs put into the limelight for selling out and sleeping in with the Mayor and playing the sleaze and stupid game endlessly until she is so dumb that this clip below is a typical meme of this incompetent ape pig and a total embarassment for the Dem Party. Now Biden is trying to block off, totalitarian, any and all competators for the next election campaign. Dirty Krapola has now emerged as afascist counterpart in teleportation along with the other pig apes and ape pigs of Whorewood who are fully into the white Nazi 4th Reich and have put Trump and Harris into power.

----------------





 


I once met her former "black" boyfriend, former Mayor of SF, Willie Brown. He was at a very lavish restaurant owned by Wolfgang Puck, and I was invited by a white team of "yuppie" 4th Reich terrorists who were undoubtedly paid to take me to this lace. It was in the mid-80's, I think aroundf the time that Krapola because the squeeze of the squeezer now a geezer on SF. I associate Willie Brown, the former political leverage for Krapola into "power" for a black Nazi power structure ostensibly appearing as "black" power which has ascended through sheer will power fighting coruption. But Mayor Wilie Brown sauntered up to me and the white Nazi group I had been with, "hitting" on me and asking me all kinds of questions. It was liek a sleazy come-on approach. I was always, always drugged, and I had no idea what he wanted or what was really going on. I was then followed in the streets of SF by Mr. Brown as I got off various public transportation hubs for the train taking me from Palo Alto to SF--it was not a heavily filled train and I arrived downtown and was wealking in an isolated spot as Mr. Brown tried to sort of pick me up and I ignored him. A few weeks later I was put into a most contrived deadly "accident" which caused me to have to fight for my life and being blocked from all health care, I was literally left to die by my country and I believe Mr. Brown helped faciliate this attack upon me. I was living in an extreme terrorist situation that appeared like an artistic community apartment sh are situation on Lower Haight. they did some "Satanic" things like mutilating naimals and leaving them in the bathroom, in very sacrificial ways. Creepy and sleazy but I was so thrilled to be out of Minneapolis for a change and out of heaps of snow and freezing weather and in a dynamic city like that, I really completely ignored these poeple until I was very badly attacked/ by them probably in conjunction with Mr. Brown, Krapola's benefactor and rise into SF fascist Nazi environmental politics. Nazis and white supremacists truly were everywhere even amongst the "punk" community which att that time was not truly alive and was denting towards being dead.

----------

True to form, one signle sentence I wrote on my post yesterday about how someone like Krapola came to power in that environment and I didn't mention her foray with Mayor Brown, but she came, true to form, fascist Nazi style to threaten me using a white trash squat-looking muscular woman with a body posture of being about to rush and beat me to death is she only was given permission to do so, dirty Krapola would have done it as well but the team of greedy sleazy pig apes from whorewood still haven't obtained every single iota of the contract out of never-ending torture and violence towards me (a baby they are demanding endlessly out of me, while all I do is wish them death and pray that they die every single day and try to kill them as often as I can but they have made me os physically weak and the extraction of my life force continues unabated--their insults about how ugly and what a b-word I am never ends, and the subliminals of aboslute hate and murder and death and oppression and insjultss goes on as well, I can "feel" it upon waking but they put me into a black unconscious sleep mode and pump it into my su bconsciou for that deep mind fuck trick that their hypnosis has produced).

----------------------

I was threatened with death by a very violent and determined-looking chunk of white female crap who was being paid by Kraploa Ferris (wheel) the spinning bloated ape pig consort of Bigot Biden--her former "nemisis" who she claims voted to block people like her from being bused to a "white" school or something like that she blathered in her early primary campaign so many years ago--the years have compressed together iwth never-ending violence from the next 4 years of piles of shit coming to tleeport me under the next presidential administration. 

Dirty and psycho-giggly ("demonic") Ferris (wheel) Krapola obtained her lofty position in American politics after filthy bloated Apr-ah your famous former presidential canddate who is a cheap and ignorant tv personality talk show host which dumbed down America loves to the max--the dumbness combined with the Aunt Jemima comfort for all those white folks in the audience who need a warm, fomforting. domesticated and adoring "slave" to fulfil the plantation needs of listening to their problems and with a sad and comforting face, consoling them and giving them "tough love" advice with a spicy hint of "bad a$$ girl" demeanor. It's something I cringed at and never could watch for more than a few minutes, all those years of that whale ape pig on air--and in teleortation an absolute violent fascist black Nazi-along with Farrakhan and so many others of the blacks like Poop hogg the rapper at al--absolutely sleazy and violent sh itty people but "black" and "fighting" against racism.


Fascist and Totalitarian style (aka Black Nazi style) Krapola Ferris wheel the psycho-giggly embarassment of the Democrat Party--had me in some place where a very stout woman had stolen something from me, and when I asked where it was, she came with flaring nostrils threatening to kill me--I was put into the "stop-and freeze" edit process very similar to acting editing in movies--I "froze" as I remember, and was physically doused with electronic mood-altering shock. I remember being "frozen" and unable to move and there was a time-shift in the action as I was nearly trembling because they had put me into a more comatose state, tried to embeded absolute fear of mjurder upon me while in the most susceptible state, then "waking" me up while I was in myh "prime" state in my actual bed in a deep sleep, but teleported to this stupid situation where this woman was staring with full intention to murder me and made it clear she was about to spring on me. Not only put into this state, but not being able to see well, in addition to freezing, I was trying to see if she had a weapon in her hand or if there was something I could grab around me to defend myself. My very frial and nearly broken body from years of the pig apes who Krapola obtainedf her position from, who have been handed Oscar nominations and awards ever since, in a non-stop continuum of Obama-Trump-Biden for the filth and sleeze of Whorewood to endlessly capitalize on this contract--they hand the pig ape aspiring politicians the teleportation equiment so the ape pig candidates can get a rigged "win" out of it. the other politicians fall very easily in line with teleporting and torturing me from both sides of the "aisle" in either/or administration, and then the death threats and volence spirals into a h uge massive pile of sh it rotating in teleporting and torturing me. The shock to my system is so great that I write about something every day to alleviate the stress, because I remain stuck in semi-paralysis from all the years of them pinning me down through internal poisoning with blaoting and hardening poison, plus having my hips and spine put out of alignment every day in addition to be physically raped in this room while being tleeported toa buse and rape and torture and every kind of emotional and psycholgocial torture poissible that they could inflict without turning full-on Inquisition. They had some restraints, but if left unchecked there will something like personal little sleep-state Inquistisions of torture and mutilation and murder when Musk finally doesns't kill off any sentient being he can insert with a microchip who can then be exloited, raped and tortured for the thrlls andpower trips of shit like Krapola and Bigot Biden's team, now a continuation of the Trump terror team sans Trump himself (because the Biden 4th Reich ape pigs and pig apes get first priorty and T=-rump doesn't get access any longer, but his filthy and nasty Senator minions do so the filth and hate coninues).

Now, from one critical sentence in a post I wrote, filthy ape pig Krapola has arrived, with two years of fascist programming behind her in the now-emerging fascist Totalitarian Biden regime, the ugly and sinister ape pig is coming out of her particular "black" "fighting against racism" closet.

Along with disgusting decrepit Whoopie, the "Only blacks can understand racism" preferential treatment victim group that the black celebrities are, and I think the politicians are as well. Undoubtedly, I assume, pig aprah told Krapola to threaten to kil me, as filthy dirty Aprah had the mafia threaten me likewise for over TWO YEARS without end as she stuck her filthy vagina in my facek, slapped and beat me, had groups of violent criminals threaten me (the mafia actors from Brookly, who "love black women" they claim) and demanding an apology for calling her the "aunt jemima bnlack slave of the Nazi plantation that she adn they are.

---------------

and Krkapola has joined in on the plantation and like the slave she is playing the role of defender of black folk who serve the 4th Nazi reich, going to every police murder of black unarmed men shouting with her dopey ferris wheel barker voice (like her disgusting ugly "model" daughter who gained her modeling career from Krapola becoming the black representative of the Bigot Biden administration, under protection from filthy Apr-ah)

and so, thereafter in this teleportation skit, I was verbally insulted and threatened constantly. .This was the reaction from me writing that I had experienced very severe physical violence and racism in San Franciso. I was writing about a cock rock "punk" musician but nevder got into the details. I was nearly klled by the death squad racist teams of San Francisco that pushed a possessed and impregnanted racist of white supremacy doctine so deeply into Krapola Ferris wheel that she's the black poster for white supremacy but very few will recognize this as the Democrat Party has become fully immersed into the 4th Reich fascist Nazi ideology. The minority minion s such as those who perform their stu nts for cameras like AOC and Sanders (yes, he's a Jewish man by "definition" and thusly part of a "minority" group but fully incorporated into the white supremacist 4th Reich line-up of criminal minions playing their roles in fomenting chaos and division so as to divide up the system for the overall one-party Totalitarian system to override all former actual authentic attempts for "Democracyy"0.

--------------

Speaking of which, I got a video on my YouTube vchanel sent to me by I believe someone else. It was about how Lyndon Johnson had a "mistress" with the same first name as mine. this is a reference that I have never seen earlir. I have recently began to advocate for a third option to the Dem primary (now pushed back and silenced by the media and by the block to any debate for the primary season, completely totalitarian fascist style of political machiavellian machinations by the Biden Bigot 4th Reich team, Krapola Ferris wheel included)

so, it would seem that the "contract" of me being a "sex slave" sort of mind controlled prostituted thingy for men to exploit and get untold power and prestige if they telpeot and rape and abuse me using what Elon Musk has been paid all the money in the world to further implement into dying monkeys who can't take the stress of the implants--and the other wack "scientists" who are trying to create other interfaces where the subject doesn't die.

The "magic" ingredient to me dying is something onne of them can understand and I don't want to give a hint about it here. 




but Mr. Kennedy, I do not want to be a "mistress" for anyone, if that was your intention. this system is an abomination to Freedom and Democracy and I h ope that along with protecting the environment you will also protect the environment of the brain and heart and soul of human-kind and not further this heinous "Demonic" implant technology and the obvious pig ape quality of those dumb and dumbed down krap contingent who are being handed these technologies fo vent their rage upon and feel entitled and light from the hormones of violence and murder and rape.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another day of sleazy, sick dirty foul arnold hate-ni88er your robotic former governor of california working for both his and newsom's endless praise and promotions into the new nazi world order h-wood regime convergence of one-world order consolidation. Every day that ugly sleazy filth "listens" to my inner thoughts to yell abuse and insults at what I am thinking with threats not to "think" what they are pumping into my subconscious, hacking into my laptop to tweak a thought reaction or vulnerability therein so they can insert their programming just so they can rationalize yelling abuse which culminates in death threats and more torture--tears torture out of my eyes completely destroyed cheek and facial tissue damage from 20 years of tears pouring out of my eyes daily for hours per day--years and years. When ugly shittrash-nigger arnold came with non-stop blacks and now violent murderous cartel Mexican ?--thug gang-bangers who starred as drug cartel murderous "strong" attacking the "white man" who they grovel to as slum dog millionaire--aspirants groveling dumb moose-like thug pawns being uncle tom replacements for the plethora of blacks surrounding the german and austrian sleazy dirty thugs who just flick their little snot fingers and the black americans--all yelling with bombastic "strength" about the injustice they bear as representatives of racial prejudice and discrimination. They are the foremost attackers upon me in physical violence terms almost as much as ugly dirty shitnigger arnold who is never, ever identified by ICE as any immigrant threat. Those brown-skinned with naturalization papers are still targeted even when the ICE agents are aware of their status but no questions aimed at the real vermin poisoning the blood of america ugly arnold. My body has further deteriorated from the years of his violence and instruction to the "me two" skank shit of shitalina non-jolie scum ape trash parasite with ape pitt pig who starred in movies "fighting Nazis" all literally just awaiting instruction on how to behave like murderous, genocidal fascist nazi thugs as partners with ugly sick shitnigger arnold on how to create this merger which they have not just "violently" but not merely "murderously" but--oh the words I should look up in a thesaurus as most Americans shun such verbal description while they are fully implementing the rise of such behavior and overtake by this rancid filth arnold filthtrash-nigger such a filthy and nasty dirty creep. Never questioned due to his nazi background thusly glorified as being some incredible muscular disgusting hulk of social engineering and the dread Kennedy family post the actual glorious intellectual and upstanding John and perhaps his brother Robert in the shadows but following the leader. Putting fascists into power and they are still pushing him to help them remain in luxury lifestyle abundance america can go to hell and let nazis overtake--that is what the broken down kennedy family now is and the battle over that building is actually of more symbolic import than people realize. A Crumbling edifice of past-long--ago Camelot now turned into camel-lot parking for nazi orgy blank and meaningless movie fodder. A bemusement park in Californication of outdated celebrities revamped into celestial appearance one of which is dolly the sheeple part ton of bs which is never questioned likewise nor are any of the vampire lying nazi bigots polished with knobs of rotund amplification of Congressional dark money funding so america appears like a shining beacon. Headed by not Atlas Shrugged in the form of deformed body apperature arnold shitnigger trashy nazi filth infestation no--glorified as another polished deception to urge americans to allow more of the vermin to poison the blood so they can more easily suck more out while appearing as white nights in shining armored security fascist gestapo guards coming to ensure anyone venturing into your secluded gated white nazi community gets killed surreptitiously covertly via their death squad gestapo teams handed poisons, drugs and brain implants with gangs coming to rape and torture upon order. All handed down in instruction from the California Governor's rape association of white nazi overtake. They want to actually create little "tech" fiefdom's so said the "Mexican immigrant" white boy in appearance (hair shorn to disguise his dark hair) gil duran (*author of "Nerd Reich" fame, bolstered by NY times reading lists, etc but surely instructed on what to detail as his "investigative journalist" title is for the San Francisco Guardian where he has operated in the past). On personal terms with ole gavin and that means even older ole arnold hate-nazi nigger trash he's really despicable and his nazi brown-skinned thug goons yelling death threats grabbing my breasts were instructed to do this under ugly not jolie shitalina's endless years of having groups of people scream insults about my "breasts" as I am shitting the poison out never-ending detox for years and years until I am at the breaking point due to the trump-era 16 hours of torrture and abuse per day while the poisons, still never out after 20 years or more of fighting to stop the drugging and poisoning--and still very ill still the poison remains and they abuse me without fail every morning when the drugging is fresh in my blood stream after having been injected or pumped with it in sleep state--Or my morning beverages are poisoned this group has access to all manufacturing and pirating of products so all is poisoned in wrapped, prepared state puon the shelf even but I must store some food products in my home which I do need to get energy to deal with endless life-threatening abuse and violence imposed upon me hours an dhours without end. A morning without me struggling with all my strength and might to not react to the brain-implant thought process of lightening-speed instant reaction in my "brain" my mind reacting to insults and as quickly as they yell pre-planned insults because they perpetually hack their photos and the thought control videos--which I may not "click" on but I see them. The instant "reaction" of thoughts which may have been implanted becomes the next hour of death threats for having "thought" this instant reaction which I cannot control). It turns into hours of back-and forth yelling. This is not isolated to dirty ugly stupid sick shitnigger arnold--who is persistently without end daily hours of abuse to render my thoughts as my brain is put in survival stress mode they extract more ideas for that ugly slime sick fuck to steal as his own--or to profit off. Since they all rely on scripts and then repeat thought processes for their careers and lives, and I have avoided them, people like them and have formerly had "artistic' friends with which to talk about artistic matters or politics or anything else, always looking for an original thought and eschewing the standard programming because long ago I realized there was a lot of conformity to whittling down thought into palatable easy-listening music like elevator scripts which abound. Or that has been my experience I am ALWAYS surrounded by the terrorists of this group and like a surrealistic dream of living in a caged mental trap entrapment, I hear only ugly sick things form them to just render me in a state of negating their society but forced to be "around them" and their u gly stupid immature sick insulting abuse statements for every thought and action I do. All day and night, and they create the flaws for which they latch onto abusing me (subliminal sentences implanted via voice-to-skull technology as I am drugged without a single person to talk to and for decades literally I have been forced into this state due to their poisoning). The focus is always on my external physical appearance which is covered with scars, blemishes deformity which increases as this non-stop daily barrage of hate is dumped on me by the huge deformed mutated ugly sick filth of this dirty crap arnold shitnigger who has a LOT of hate and ugliness he needs to dump on me or anybody he can. It is the same with them all, they dump and dump ferociously all their insecurities and hate upon me. The women are always fixated on their physical appearance so they make sure to deform and have me mutilated p lus they are "feminists" so they must have me sexually asasulted as well to try to demoralize demean make me grey broken down. My body has withered from not being able to "just ignore them" as the goody people tell me through their version of "help' (after teleporting me to slamming objects violently on the ground in front of me as symbol of their rage that I am not helping them all to obtain some huge h-wood complex of media corporate empiric whatever--no one tells me the end goal. From the black energy of their attacks on me this Paramount/Warner Brothers' merger appears to be the frenetic frantic tipping point of their usual hateful rape and murder personalities into a frenzy of violence at me fso ugly arnold can produce some original ideas (derived out of murdering me as his goal is and his threats he promises to fulfill are--the goal also is to abuse and threaten me so violently that any "resistance" is met by near death. The latino men are very good at this and they are even more violent than the "Italian-American" mafia out of Brooklyn (maybe they are holding back a bit since I am from Brooklyn but I doubt that is the reason--or I mean my family was from Brooklyn I was born in Glen Cove and lived in Forest Hills one year and then Purchase for another year but somehow I feel a sort of identification on a very slim margin of parallel but the latinos out of mexico or whereever there is no common ground except we are all on earth in this spot all with an agenda. Theirs to perform acts of gangland violence and brutal psychological and sexual violence not at the extreme they may have rendered upon others in the past--there is a death and very morbid energy from one of them. Waves of "dark spirits" surround his attack upon me it is reflected even in my immediate environment). They are the uncle toms which arnold uses as his proxy and his racism which they are controlled by is vented out on me. //So I see my body just mutilated, old aged completely growing old from this daily ugly hate dumped on me by these people who all have insecurities and this tech enables them to unleash it out onto me. It is such a welcomed and cherished technology the politicians likewise have a lot of bs to dump on anybody possible and they all want elimination of any competition to their control and money. Any mention to them of the principles for which America was a truly great country in concept, the "shining beacon" upon which the tired and impoverished rushed and then the gold diggers came and once all was wealthy and originality the nazis who had originally intended to crush america under hitler's plan (really Stalin's plan or maybe more Lenin's plan and perhaps before him Marx's plan and before him and Engels --mostly the german not the jew---on and on this plan to create this global systematic conformity and mass elimination of most of the population so little huge plantation could spring up in california with gavin and his crew and arnold and his plantation system and all the celebrities with their masses of brown, black and jewish constructs all "fighting against racism" the most stupid and dumb racist promoters --my family included or those people I was forced to be around and endure for about 15 years of my life then rushing to get out--they were almost the first brought in to torture me to try to re-establish this parasitic feeding function of the AIPAC---yes my family is connected to the nazi jewish leagues out of nyc who like the rothschild's hand over sacrifices --as in millions or more---for promotion into nazi culture --resulting in nazi paris hilton's family bigots with her own black chuck d out of public enemy the first to violently glare in threats against me for being happy her goddamn mansion was burned down in a moment of divine justice against the rancid filth she represents--a most ugly vile bigot antisemite her sister married to the gold mine of the rotschilds and as representative paris h-ton of bs comes with the black "fighting racism" yelling boldly but when I was explaining and saying "I only meant that after 13 years of her fully participating in having my home(s) destroyed my body raped my body poisoned and drugged into deformity so as usual the blonde nazi women can feel lighter, free and happy that only "they' get to be "beautiful" and congress and society must upkeep the old standards imposed on all societies around the planet--for centuries at least---and so, he almost physically assaulted me they cut my disaility money off that week and it's still off--that was back in november 2025 but the actual real cut-off lasting to this very day happened in March, 2025. Under the instruction of them all (just mentioning some of the American and nazi influences the american paris hil-ton of shit with her black "activist" "strong" yelling bullshit chuck d of public enemy--the guy with the not dope but dopey voice and his huge clock on a chain partnering with a blonde white woman in italy for a "reality tv show" where he literally falls down to run after her while she makes a nazi pose sniffing the air as italians laugh at the black "boy" running after the white "girl" in devotion--that is the h-wood influence upon these "bold singing" yapping do-nothing but "active in their community" so all he could say with hate and violence is that "good people are losing their homes" i kept sa ying I was referencing this one aspect of that filthy skank whore pjrostituted real porno scum not his "poor blacks" of los angeles who are undoubtedly very wealthy living in the hills and mansions, and like himself living off the royalties of "fight the power" which he is only fighting me--the "powerless" victim of racism but "jewish" as they define me forcing yet more cliched stereotypes on me

Once more, I could not "ignore' although I literally was trying with every ounce nuance and bit of my strength to not react. The dr...