Tuesday, May 2, 2023

The rise (and hopeful ffail/fall) of the planet of the Black Nazis operating as Anti-Semites for the white supremacist r4th Reich.//The "black" half of the Bigot Biden 4th Reich Oreo s**t sandwich teleported me, characteristically as having been indoctrinated into "black" fasco reactionary hate and violence using teleportation due to a critical statement I made yesterday rregarding Krapola Ferris and her Nazi white supremacist role in SF politics.

The dumb, psycho-giggly incompetence comes to the fore, along with the incompetence of Biden as an admiistrator of "Democracy"--the black woman ape pig contingent of "entitled victim of racism" that anti-Semite dumb Whoopie, and blathering sleazy and really kinda stupid Aprah, and the rest of the vicious racists of the black victim possee (poop hogg, the scum elevated after threatening me with absolute hate for the white supremacist blonde Nazis he adores like a groveling slave in their mutual orea cooking cookie tv show crapola they crank out) and on and on, that is the entrance exam given by the wh ite 4th Reich contingent for all blacks who enter through the gatges of Whorewood, to be rabid anti-Semites for a complete overtake of whorewood and ousting of "jews" who also must comply with anti-Semitism fi they desire any role whatsoever in that citadel of pig ape whores. FAstism is now outright chich and this teleportatoin contract has been a career-maker for politicians and actors alike for over a decade. I'm the perpetual victim of this and waiting for some sanity in politics to stop this, but it never arrives (see bottom portion of this post):


I won't title this video or give reference, I'll just call it giggly psycho-dumb ape pig Krapola:Here is a plastic surgery modified completely incompetent ape pig who is being slated as a potential president of the US and all criticism and all debate is now quashed by the 4th Reich Biden fascist team (including the faasco ape pigs of the black "strong" female portion, like Obama the corrupt female partner with the late president her husband, dirty and filthy Aprah, blathering "only I am the highest entitlement of racism" Whoopie who has made absolutely stupid comments about Nazis and Jews and is still in the public perview (-of course, that was an official decree by the ape-pig backed Biden 4th Reich team due to Krapola having been given access to hypnosis and me stating untruthfully that I thoughg she shold be president. Well, go to hell you piece of shit Krapola and please, America, do not let this incompetent ape return to power and allow for debate in the next primary and stop this filth bucket sleaze fake "black" Nazi from giggling hedr way to the White House again---a complete fascist Nazi reaction she had to my one sentence of criticism only claiming wha tobviously is the damn TRUTH about what a fascist black Nazi she relaly is (and her Jewish Nazi husband and half "Jewish" Nazi/half white supremacist dirty ugly "model" daughter too). A team of bs put into the limelight for selling out and sleeping in with the Mayor and playing the sleaze and stupid game endlessly until she is so dumb that this clip below is a typical meme of this incompetent ape pig and a total embarassment for the Dem Party. Now Biden is trying to block off, totalitarian, any and all competators for the next election campaign. Dirty Krapola has now emerged as afascist counterpart in teleportation along with the other pig apes and ape pigs of Whorewood who are fully into the white Nazi 4th Reich and have put Trump and Harris into power.

----------------





 


I once met her former "black" boyfriend, former Mayor of SF, Willie Brown. He was at a very lavish restaurant owned by Wolfgang Puck, and I was invited by a white team of "yuppie" 4th Reich terrorists who were undoubtedly paid to take me to this lace. It was in the mid-80's, I think aroundf the time that Krapola because the squeeze of the squeezer now a geezer on SF. I associate Willie Brown, the former political leverage for Krapola into "power" for a black Nazi power structure ostensibly appearing as "black" power which has ascended through sheer will power fighting coruption. But Mayor Wilie Brown sauntered up to me and the white Nazi group I had been with, "hitting" on me and asking me all kinds of questions. It was liek a sleazy come-on approach. I was always, always drugged, and I had no idea what he wanted or what was really going on. I was then followed in the streets of SF by Mr. Brown as I got off various public transportation hubs for the train taking me from Palo Alto to SF--it was not a heavily filled train and I arrived downtown and was wealking in an isolated spot as Mr. Brown tried to sort of pick me up and I ignored him. A few weeks later I was put into a most contrived deadly "accident" which caused me to have to fight for my life and being blocked from all health care, I was literally left to die by my country and I believe Mr. Brown helped faciliate this attack upon me. I was living in an extreme terrorist situation that appeared like an artistic community apartment sh are situation on Lower Haight. they did some "Satanic" things like mutilating naimals and leaving them in the bathroom, in very sacrificial ways. Creepy and sleazy but I was so thrilled to be out of Minneapolis for a change and out of heaps of snow and freezing weather and in a dynamic city like that, I really completely ignored these poeple until I was very badly attacked/ by them probably in conjunction with Mr. Brown, Krapola's benefactor and rise into SF fascist Nazi environmental politics. Nazis and white supremacists truly were everywhere even amongst the "punk" community which att that time was not truly alive and was denting towards being dead.

----------

True to form, one signle sentence I wrote on my post yesterday about how someone like Krapola came to power in that environment and I didn't mention her foray with Mayor Brown, but she came, true to form, fascist Nazi style to threaten me using a white trash squat-looking muscular woman with a body posture of being about to rush and beat me to death is she only was given permission to do so, dirty Krapola would have done it as well but the team of greedy sleazy pig apes from whorewood still haven't obtained every single iota of the contract out of never-ending torture and violence towards me (a baby they are demanding endlessly out of me, while all I do is wish them death and pray that they die every single day and try to kill them as often as I can but they have made me os physically weak and the extraction of my life force continues unabated--their insults about how ugly and what a b-word I am never ends, and the subliminals of aboslute hate and murder and death and oppression and insjultss goes on as well, I can "feel" it upon waking but they put me into a black unconscious sleep mode and pump it into my su bconsciou for that deep mind fuck trick that their hypnosis has produced).

----------------------

I was threatened with death by a very violent and determined-looking chunk of white female crap who was being paid by Kraploa Ferris (wheel) the spinning bloated ape pig consort of Bigot Biden--her former "nemisis" who she claims voted to block people like her from being bused to a "white" school or something like that she blathered in her early primary campaign so many years ago--the years have compressed together iwth never-ending violence from the next 4 years of piles of shit coming to tleeport me under the next presidential administration. 

Dirty and psycho-giggly ("demonic") Ferris (wheel) Krapola obtained her lofty position in American politics after filthy bloated Apr-ah your famous former presidential canddate who is a cheap and ignorant tv personality talk show host which dumbed down America loves to the max--the dumbness combined with the Aunt Jemima comfort for all those white folks in the audience who need a warm, fomforting. domesticated and adoring "slave" to fulfil the plantation needs of listening to their problems and with a sad and comforting face, consoling them and giving them "tough love" advice with a spicy hint of "bad a$$ girl" demeanor. It's something I cringed at and never could watch for more than a few minutes, all those years of that whale ape pig on air--and in teleortation an absolute violent fascist black Nazi-along with Farrakhan and so many others of the blacks like Poop hogg the rapper at al--absolutely sleazy and violent sh itty people but "black" and "fighting" against racism.


Fascist and Totalitarian style (aka Black Nazi style) Krapola Ferris wheel the psycho-giggly embarassment of the Democrat Party--had me in some place where a very stout woman had stolen something from me, and when I asked where it was, she came with flaring nostrils threatening to kill me--I was put into the "stop-and freeze" edit process very similar to acting editing in movies--I "froze" as I remember, and was physically doused with electronic mood-altering shock. I remember being "frozen" and unable to move and there was a time-shift in the action as I was nearly trembling because they had put me into a more comatose state, tried to embeded absolute fear of mjurder upon me while in the most susceptible state, then "waking" me up while I was in myh "prime" state in my actual bed in a deep sleep, but teleported to this stupid situation where this woman was staring with full intention to murder me and made it clear she was about to spring on me. Not only put into this state, but not being able to see well, in addition to freezing, I was trying to see if she had a weapon in her hand or if there was something I could grab around me to defend myself. My very frial and nearly broken body from years of the pig apes who Krapola obtainedf her position from, who have been handed Oscar nominations and awards ever since, in a non-stop continuum of Obama-Trump-Biden for the filth and sleeze of Whorewood to endlessly capitalize on this contract--they hand the pig ape aspiring politicians the teleportation equiment so the ape pig candidates can get a rigged "win" out of it. the other politicians fall very easily in line with teleporting and torturing me from both sides of the "aisle" in either/or administration, and then the death threats and volence spirals into a h uge massive pile of sh it rotating in teleporting and torturing me. The shock to my system is so great that I write about something every day to alleviate the stress, because I remain stuck in semi-paralysis from all the years of them pinning me down through internal poisoning with blaoting and hardening poison, plus having my hips and spine put out of alignment every day in addition to be physically raped in this room while being tleeported toa buse and rape and torture and every kind of emotional and psycholgocial torture poissible that they could inflict without turning full-on Inquisition. They had some restraints, but if left unchecked there will something like personal little sleep-state Inquistisions of torture and mutilation and murder when Musk finally doesns't kill off any sentient being he can insert with a microchip who can then be exloited, raped and tortured for the thrlls andpower trips of shit like Krapola and Bigot Biden's team, now a continuation of the Trump terror team sans Trump himself (because the Biden 4th Reich ape pigs and pig apes get first priorty and T=-rump doesn't get access any longer, but his filthy and nasty Senator minions do so the filth and hate coninues).

Now, from one critical sentence in a post I wrote, filthy ape pig Krapola has arrived, with two years of fascist programming behind her in the now-emerging fascist Totalitarian Biden regime, the ugly and sinister ape pig is coming out of her particular "black" "fighting against racism" closet.

Along with disgusting decrepit Whoopie, the "Only blacks can understand racism" preferential treatment victim group that the black celebrities are, and I think the politicians are as well. Undoubtedly, I assume, pig aprah told Krapola to threaten to kil me, as filthy dirty Aprah had the mafia threaten me likewise for over TWO YEARS without end as she stuck her filthy vagina in my facek, slapped and beat me, had groups of violent criminals threaten me (the mafia actors from Brookly, who "love black women" they claim) and demanding an apology for calling her the "aunt jemima bnlack slave of the Nazi plantation that she adn they are.

---------------

and Krkapola has joined in on the plantation and like the slave she is playing the role of defender of black folk who serve the 4th Nazi reich, going to every police murder of black unarmed men shouting with her dopey ferris wheel barker voice (like her disgusting ugly "model" daughter who gained her modeling career from Krapola becoming the black representative of the Bigot Biden administration, under protection from filthy Apr-ah)

and so, thereafter in this teleportation skit, I was verbally insulted and threatened constantly. .This was the reaction from me writing that I had experienced very severe physical violence and racism in San Franciso. I was writing about a cock rock "punk" musician but nevder got into the details. I was nearly klled by the death squad racist teams of San Francisco that pushed a possessed and impregnanted racist of white supremacy doctine so deeply into Krapola Ferris wheel that she's the black poster for white supremacy but very few will recognize this as the Democrat Party has become fully immersed into the 4th Reich fascist Nazi ideology. The minority minion s such as those who perform their stu nts for cameras like AOC and Sanders (yes, he's a Jewish man by "definition" and thusly part of a "minority" group but fully incorporated into the white supremacist 4th Reich line-up of criminal minions playing their roles in fomenting chaos and division so as to divide up the system for the overall one-party Totalitarian system to override all former actual authentic attempts for "Democracyy"0.

--------------

Speaking of which, I got a video on my YouTube vchanel sent to me by I believe someone else. It was about how Lyndon Johnson had a "mistress" with the same first name as mine. this is a reference that I have never seen earlir. I have recently began to advocate for a third option to the Dem primary (now pushed back and silenced by the media and by the block to any debate for the primary season, completely totalitarian fascist style of political machiavellian machinations by the Biden Bigot 4th Reich team, Krapola Ferris wheel included)

so, it would seem that the "contract" of me being a "sex slave" sort of mind controlled prostituted thingy for men to exploit and get untold power and prestige if they telpeot and rape and abuse me using what Elon Musk has been paid all the money in the world to further implement into dying monkeys who can't take the stress of the implants--and the other wack "scientists" who are trying to create other interfaces where the subject doesn't die.

The "magic" ingredient to me dying is something onne of them can understand and I don't want to give a hint about it here. 




but Mr. Kennedy, I do not want to be a "mistress" for anyone, if that was your intention. this system is an abomination to Freedom and Democracy and I h ope that along with protecting the environment you will also protect the environment of the brain and heart and soul of human-kind and not further this heinous "Demonic" implant technology and the obvious pig ape quality of those dumb and dumbed down krap contingent who are being handed these technologies fo vent their rage upon and feel entitled and light from the hormones of violence and murder and rape.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...