Sunday, April 30, 2023

More "Virtual Mailbox" terrorism.

 I was promised, by the man on the phone for an address in the State where I have my identity, that instead of paying the $99/year rate with 10 free scans per month plus $0.25 per page afterwards, because I was lied to and told that the "street address" promised on every single "virtual mailbox" site possible, instead I was lied to by the terrorist agents on every phone call I made or email attempt to get one single virtual mailbox in any city in that region. I also had to take into account potential emergency situations where I might have to travel and go to my mailbox in person, and thus I had to chose a certain area I am familiar with that has high travel access (Florida is notoriously bad in that respect unless you have a lot of money to travel to smaller places, where connection prices from places like Miami are at least three times higher than from major cities in Florida, like Miami- Gainesville, for example).

--------

After I received NO MAIL alerts the first year, I requested information and was told I had "three letters" but upon repeated request, they did not respond and never scanned the letters I had to ask about instead of being instantly informed about.

In the middle of that year, supposedly the mail service changed in every aspect, including name of the business. I was never informed about the change and got a woman on the phone who answered with a suspicious tone as if my phone call were a threat to her, like a prank call or something. She was wary and almost refused to answer questions. They have since still never informed me of the price until yesterday upon repeated request for the information of prices.


I was given a "fee schedule" which cuts in half the number of free scans and doubles the price of copy-per-page. It also doubles the fee for the box entirely. I spent 2 weeks 2 years ago trying to obtain a single "virtual mailbox" response that was able to provide me with a street address, and it was this one single place in that major city hub. I tried various cities in Florida and none of them could answer questions; they all told me that any "street" address would have a "suite" number at a very high range, like Street XYZ, Suite #1203 for example--not a very "street" address.

I had to "personally" phone one of the agents in that city, because these virtual mailboxes are franchises and you are supposed to phone their major 1-800 toll-free numbers to get signed-up. Every single time I was told they could not provide me with any service--I just wanted a basic virtual mailbox. Every single call was diverted to a terror agent from this hate crime organization (4th Reich).


No comments:

Post a Comment