Tuesday, April 11, 2023

A continuation of yesterday's post on the English Professor out of Minneapolis who used a pre-ubiquitous terror technology to utilize the already in existence drugging/poisoning/stalking/cyber warfare operation of terrorism to thwart my fledgling career in Minneapolis (to be a writer).

Now, instead of an England-born English professor using "gang stalking" techniques that were a bit less sophisticated in technological terms back in the mid-late 80's--now highly ubiquitous and ever-present in every telecommunications attempt I make to make my presence known in any capacity, in any version of technology and in vocal communication (the microchip implant in my throat  hinders vocal chord and constricts my threat while I am talking--and eating as well--and sleeping as they force this to close so there is a horrid noise which is so loud as air is completely constricted in my throat that I am always woken up just at the point of falling asleep--when the expletives don't attack my throat like this, I sleep with my mouth closed and don't sound like a snoring thing but when they attack me, the noises are horrific and discrediting, of course their endless aim of making me look bloated, crooked, so drugged up I can't think, etc)

But back in the mid-80's when this technology, already developed but not routinely handed out for the terror groups to use as access was not as open-source as it is now, the group used this professor to do what terrorist hackers do now on a regular and constant basis: they rewrite my words to discredit me. I wrote yesterday that this professor played a stunt so that a fellow classmate would "grade" my paper and then we would have to meet outside of class to discuss what elements of the writing the other student liked or didn't like. I have never had to experience anything similar to this style until I took online classes for grad school, 20 years after leaving physical classrooms. The highly unusual aspect of the discrediting attack was done in a way that my creative writing was literally rewritten in a mocking and sarcastic insulting way, making my points appear sophomoric and distorted into ridiculous themes. Now, this same exact protocol is being used by routine HACKING which is non-stop and has been for now years and years (over a decade). During this time, I, like everyone else I knew at the university, relied upon a old-school typewriter to type out my papers. The terrorists of course broke the typewriters so they clanked out very slowly and required repair and didn't work correctly, but nevertheless the hacking capabilities in this technological regard were not possible at that time in history. Now this type of rewriting and hacking is non-stop to discredit me, and any idiot can perform this action by deleting words and rewriting them. I had to point this out, as it was blanked from my brain while I wrote the post yesterday. The brain assault by tech to literally block critical thinking and cognitive train-of-thought--erasing short-term memory in bursts of blasting the brain (which leaves me dizzy and nauseous when I get up from the laptop after having to spend more than 6 times the amount of time fighting to backspace and rewrite what hackers are blocking--). No professors in classes are required now to completely rewrite or distort the writing of people under targeted surveillance and attack. Anyone can experience this type of rewrite discrediting now and I can't assume that I am the only one. I wonder if any of you reading this will stop assuming that it can't happen to you (because you are too beloved, special and important for all that hate you spew out against me).


---------------------


The technology for cyberwarfare foisted upon the population for bigot 4th Reich social engineering had undoubtedly already been in use and in existence, but it's proliferation was not as ubiquitous as it has become now in the 2023 time zone. The person I did not mention by name, this man who wrote stories which I read, claiming he came from an English "working class" origin and wrote short stories about people struggling to rise out of their social class in upward mobility. He was definitely a wolf in sheep's clothing, to put it succinctly, or in other words, an aspiring "yuppie". The end of one of his short story books was a personal soliloquy about walking in the snow around one of the lakes in central Minneapolis (Uptown area), and thinking with relief about how he loved living in Minneapolis and was out of the English constraints of class warfare system. In retrospect, I realize that what he did was wholly an Imperialistic quest for lebensraum and power, and he used the classic centuries-old formula of Imperialism upon me, and undoubtedly many others. He was in no way as "liberal" as some of the professors who actually put me into a position of generating a decent reputation in Minneapolis amongst the writer's groups, one of whom truly bolstered my attempt to have a real career in writing and introduced me to publishers of Mpls magazines, gave me the reference to work as a research assistant at a writer's "guild" if you will, a "Loft" it was called, supposedly implying "lofty" intellectual writing. 


The English terror "professor" arrived not long after I had obtained the position. He was not slated to give a class in the "Loft" for that Spring/Summer of around 1987, but came on a sudden approval by the Loft administration. I was told that I could take these classes/seminars for "free" because I was working gratis (non-paid) as this assistant, working to try to generate a decent portfolio after the first month from having graduated from college with a degree in English Literature. The system had organized this terror operation, I so believe having observed how people suddenly flock to every class and thing I do in order to surround and attack me, so as to drive me out in any way possible and take away any attempt I would have for any decent position in society, under the aspect of society's demands.


I had forgotten to write the little part I wrote above about the ending of the English man's book on how he left England to live in America with his "beautiful blonde" American wife (obtaining his Visa and other legal means of citizenship, something I see endlessly here in Thailand, the legal interchange of mutual marital vows combined with legal Visa and citizenship and then infiltration and then overtake and then fascist Nazi ideology spread through financial incentive-based coercion and mind control programming with threat of being homeless and not having enough to live on, forever--i.e. working 12-hour shifts every single day of the week, which many Thai people in "wealthy" Phuket are supposed to live off, and these are the "lucky" ones in the tourist areas who also rely on things like "happy ending" types of relaxation for the fascists and Nazis who come on their genocide and holocaust-derived earnings to have endless weeks of paid-for, State-sponsored vacays).

--------------

Unfortunately, he has been so welcomed while the actual American professors who had so much more to say about writing, were so much more adept at intellectual output, writing and observation have been relegated to a type of scholarly silencing, left without interviews as this English bigot has been handed.  His showmanship for his "Pro-Democracy" fodder for interviews is so reminiscent of the politicians of the "Left" who firmly follow the 4th Reich protocols of attacking me while their pro-Europigape counterparts from Whorewood sit in their chairs basking in the endless billions of dollars being poured into each and every one of them by the Europigapes who come, occasionally, to threat me and yell with fascist hate at me as they pat their American "partners" with love and tell them to be more brutal, "don't take 'no' for an answer" is the theme. Endless prizes, mansions worth double-digit millions are handed to them. Politicians who have obtained not just funding for their own personal wealth accumulation but money for their covert death squad assassination groups--i.e. formerly known as lynch mobs in the South--bolstered by the MAGA movement, which was given almost carte blanche financially to operate openly with death squad activity (which is what I hinted at using the George Floyd analogy)--all stemming from this same group of H-wood celebrities I have been writing of who are being promoted by the 4th Reich in both Europigapeland and the American fascist contingent--"Left" in particular in this attack upon me, those shouting about "Democracy" more than anyone else in the media are almost those who more cynically come to abuse and insult me. Or they watch on and hack their videos onto my YouTube channel, play their music with the cock rock actors who raped and tortured and poisoned me, which reminds me of Bob Dylan, that famous "liberal" former "activist" who is now being handed a biopic movie deal to promote his false identification that loomed large during the hipster Vietnam era. He has participated in a collateral fashion and amongst the rape and genocide-Holocaust-spewing hate actors who beat and raped me--for years, and Dylan, out of Minnesota, formerly hung and played at the very same cafes where I went and had stalker terrorist "lovers and friends" play on the very same cafe stage--on the West Bank across from the main campus of the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis--just next to the Mississippi River. The honky tonk joint sort of blues and folk place that perhaps still has some of that flavor, but now without Dylan except that his painted portrait hangs in main spaces in Minneapolis. In fact, the very writer's "Loft" building where I was assaulted on multiple fronts by administration and "students" and seminar fascist Nazi "Left" Europigape "leaders" is in the very same vicinity as the cafes where Dylan played his unwelcomed and booed performances until he, like me, fled Minneapolis in search of a big city like NYC where Jews had not been, at that time, so drugged and tortured by death squad mind control goons that there was still room for an outcast "Jew" being welcomed into their midst, with social commentary questioning the Nazi status quo (during wartime, when whites conscripted Jews to be the "intellectuals" defining why the pig ape fascist white supremacists shouldn't have to fight in war at all; oh, they were all so anti-racist and open-minded into orgies on drugs at that time and welcomed Dylan. Now, he's being welcomed for helping them to fight the "bad" minorities like me who actually are FIGHTING imperialism and racist indoctrination. His help has, assuredly, been enormous in favor of supporting Nazis and Mafia around the world as an icon.


"Icons of Filth--Fucked Up State". doedsredskap. November 6, 2008.


The band, Icons of Filth, is an English Band. They are singing about English politics. It has now been spread into Minneapolis, through Dylan and assorted others of the same basket, weaved in an insane asylum of power-seeking imperialist fascist Mafia Nazi 4th Reich promoters of an empire of filth and hate and death squads you all applaud after they torture me to obtain this high status for awards year-after-year. Promotions, movie deals, biopics now, you will see Dylan get kicked out by the Nazi racists of Minneapolis who wore hippie tye-dyed clothing. I feel sure that up to this point, the script will include that aspect of his "heroism" to fight racism and his victim status "fighting" against racism and all that bs k-rap, as he sits in his mansion in reality somewhere outside of Minneapolis celebrating the movie deal he's just been handed. The lead actor portraying him, part "Jewish" has also participated in this hate and rape torture anti-Semitic situation of teleportation and cyberstalking. He's been arm-in-arm, mouth pressed against mouth supposedly, if you can believe the gossip columns, of those who raped and beat me, and they are all celebrating this movie about this "folk" hero who was so instrumental in helping white males to not have to fight the endless war machine that ensued after Vietnam helped to turn Thailand into a Nazi prostitute vacation exploitation "paradise". I'm certain Dylan will come here to get his paradise treatment for being a good boy, soon enough in his celebration for his upcoming film, which will sell his records and his image as being a "hero" defending "Democracy".


---------------


ICONS OF FILTH


Fucked Up State Lyrics


Life ain’t no fun in this f*cked up state
Where they teach you to love in a world of hate
This world they run & treat as their own
Using politics, religion, the queen on her throne
Give us lies & hide the truth
We never doubt so we don’t find the proof
Time to doubt stand face to face
They’ve stolen our world now they run the place
We don’t want your fascist state
We don’t want your world of hate
We don’t want your lies & cons
We don’t want to tag along
We don’t want dividing lines
We don’t want set times
We don’t want your deathwork nor its pay
We don’t want to do as you say
We don’t want your bright coloured bribes
We don’t want your f*cking lies
We don’t want your politics
We don’t want your violent kicks
We don’t want your nuclear power
We don’t want your doomsday hour
We don’t want to live in fear
We don’t want polluted air
We don’t want the atomic risk
We don’t have to live like this




No comments:

Post a Comment