Thursday, April 6, 2023

Last post of a day of ranting: very sick from detox. One of the reasons I am essentially begging for my life for torture to be stopped, because I am very ill and this group of sleazy greedy parasites attacks me for their promotions and money-making greed contractual acts of torture, violence, rape and endless abuse using technologies that trashy Musk and the trashy U.S. government and it's affiliates and partners have heaped upon me, ostensibly because "you are the only one who has survived" who is reasonably rapable and exploitable for the tastes of the pig ape whore scum "men" and their equally repugnant "women" partnering "feminists" who cheer and laugh as I get teleported to rape, beatings, and endless fascist yelling of death threats and insults of absolutely violence hate into my face while I fight for my life to heal from the non-stop poisoning they all have profited off pumping into my bladder through my vagina or into my food/sprayed on my clothing, furniture and etc every day, day after day, for years and decades by now. With this repugnant grout out of H-wood, the situation is now reaching a FIFTEEN YEAR mark of endless death attacks forced upon me by these expletive unscrupulous psychopath expletives.

 I have begun doing self-massage and have tried massaging my internal organs going down the "Sagittal" zone of the body, or the "chakra" system. A wave of congealed and trapped poisons have inundated my immune and endocrine system and for the past three days all I can do is sit in helpless and dazed sickness, which feels like I am floating in a sea of sickness unable to ground my body from this sensation of death which I must fight. Meanwhile, the usual greedy sleazy vampire parasitic scumbag whores from Whorewood go on and on assaulting me as they always do, day after day, sitting in the chairs, in rows, threatening to kill me, threatening and calling me a bitch and trash and I am nothing as they torture me to obtain original ideas from the years I studied in college and grad school while they were out snorting cocaine at orgies after their scripted acting performance roles for movies, having obfuscated college and grad school for their "careers". 

They MUST continue to attack me to crush my spirit and break me psychologically, sexually, spiritually and physically every single day and every single moment I am in a deep sleep. Today the torture skit was of a Germanic couple of pig apes pretending that I am "in love" with some blonde German piece of excrement who had his girlfriend alongside him as he embraced her but played a skit that I was actually "her" but just viewing "myself" from behind in this dazed and deep sleep, which took up most of the morning and until 5:30 pm this afternoon, I was in a deep almost comatose sleep state. 

This was the "nicest" teleportation brain-altering mind control "dream" they forced upon me I think for years. Just to have me "love" some scumbag who I would never  open up to in casual conversation much less "love" completely, as they tried to program me into believing. So many people for so many years have approached me with absolute hate that one person not approaching me screaming as a fascist and threatening me and trying to rip things off my clothing and spray things onto my clothing and steal my money and block my brain functioning while insulting me is like a miracle of human decency if they are actually kindly towards me---and that was only for a skit to try to make me believe that Germans are lovable and that I love one of these putrid pieces of crap. Unfortunately, I refer to the Germans from this organization who are just the next generation of Nazis, but not in uniform. Their behavior is completely uniform, and that is their warfare uniform by now, their uniformity. Thusly I can make assumptions that this is a piece of rotten shit but only at the younger stage of rottenness, and although I was not beaten, raped or thrown off heights, yelled into my face that I am nothing a bitch and trash and a bitch and a bitch--as they slap rape and torture me and then they teleport me to their rows of chairs as I try to kill the people sitting there--not able to do anything, they teleport me to stop me while I am rushing trying to punch them in the face, etc. Yelling and screaming how disgusting they are, every day, and today while in this most deadly healing phase, it was just "love" from a bunch of shit trying to brainwash me into believing that these pig apes are not out to steal everything possible and then poison me to mutilate and make me huge, deformed so they can claim that only they are "beautiful" as they steal my money and call me a "loser" for not being financially solvent, while I remain paralyzed and stuck every day as a sitting duck while these parasitic greed sleaze filth bucket celebrities can't ever, for one single day, not once, ever, stop exploiting the contract for endless promotions and profit by just "letting" me sleep in peace so I can heal. No, I am supposed to look broken down so the blonde Nazi ugly filth whores can feel entitled and more beautiful, the men are so incensed that I am capable of competing against them that they want me drugged to the point of death while they claim I am "stupid" as they steal ideas I studied for and they didn't. 

They can't stop for a single moment trying to obtain more promotions and power out of attacking me. 

The politicians of course come laughing and assaulting me with more surety that they are entitled to doing this to the vulnerable public because they love seeing the homeless suffering to death in the streets while they go out snorting and drinking their alcohol at black money donor parties where the funding for fascism and destruction of American society is the main focus--mostly funded by Europigape and other foreign nationals who these rotten politicians only bow in deference to--because the only countries they care about are those which their ancestors ran from--or came to America to infest it with the planned world domination scheme and to make sure that no real freedom from the Europigape caste system ever takes root in the New World. I am an example of this, and the racist remarks are like non-stop tsunamis of splattering spittle yelled into my face from pig ape and his whore after the next, on and on, year after year, they never stop for a single moment trying to rob, rape and beat the beauty and health and peace and joy out of me.

-----------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment