Thursday, April 6, 2023

Last post of a day of ranting: very sick from detox. One of the reasons I am essentially begging for my life for torture to be stopped, because I am very ill and this group of sleazy greedy parasites attacks me for their promotions and money-making greed contractual acts of torture, violence, rape and endless abuse using technologies that trashy Musk and the trashy U.S. government and it's affiliates and partners have heaped upon me, ostensibly because "you are the only one who has survived" who is reasonably rapable and exploitable for the tastes of the pig ape whore scum "men" and their equally repugnant "women" partnering "feminists" who cheer and laugh as I get teleported to rape, beatings, and endless fascist yelling of death threats and insults of absolutely violence hate into my face while I fight for my life to heal from the non-stop poisoning they all have profited off pumping into my bladder through my vagina or into my food/sprayed on my clothing, furniture and etc every day, day after day, for years and decades by now. With this repugnant grout out of H-wood, the situation is now reaching a FIFTEEN YEAR mark of endless death attacks forced upon me by these expletive unscrupulous psychopath expletives.

 I have begun doing self-massage and have tried massaging my internal organs going down the "Sagittal" zone of the body, or the "chakra" system. A wave of congealed and trapped poisons have inundated my immune and endocrine system and for the past three days all I can do is sit in helpless and dazed sickness, which feels like I am floating in a sea of sickness unable to ground my body from this sensation of death which I must fight. Meanwhile, the usual greedy sleazy vampire parasitic scumbag whores from Whorewood go on and on assaulting me as they always do, day after day, sitting in the chairs, in rows, threatening to kill me, threatening and calling me a bitch and trash and I am nothing as they torture me to obtain original ideas from the years I studied in college and grad school while they were out snorting cocaine at orgies after their scripted acting performance roles for movies, having obfuscated college and grad school for their "careers". 

They MUST continue to attack me to crush my spirit and break me psychologically, sexually, spiritually and physically every single day and every single moment I am in a deep sleep. Today the torture skit was of a Germanic couple of pig apes pretending that I am "in love" with some blonde German piece of excrement who had his girlfriend alongside him as he embraced her but played a skit that I was actually "her" but just viewing "myself" from behind in this dazed and deep sleep, which took up most of the morning and until 5:30 pm this afternoon, I was in a deep almost comatose sleep state. 

This was the "nicest" teleportation brain-altering mind control "dream" they forced upon me I think for years. Just to have me "love" some scumbag who I would never  open up to in casual conversation much less "love" completely, as they tried to program me into believing. So many people for so many years have approached me with absolute hate that one person not approaching me screaming as a fascist and threatening me and trying to rip things off my clothing and spray things onto my clothing and steal my money and block my brain functioning while insulting me is like a miracle of human decency if they are actually kindly towards me---and that was only for a skit to try to make me believe that Germans are lovable and that I love one of these putrid pieces of crap. Unfortunately, I refer to the Germans from this organization who are just the next generation of Nazis, but not in uniform. Their behavior is completely uniform, and that is their warfare uniform by now, their uniformity. Thusly I can make assumptions that this is a piece of rotten shit but only at the younger stage of rottenness, and although I was not beaten, raped or thrown off heights, yelled into my face that I am nothing a bitch and trash and a bitch and a bitch--as they slap rape and torture me and then they teleport me to their rows of chairs as I try to kill the people sitting there--not able to do anything, they teleport me to stop me while I am rushing trying to punch them in the face, etc. Yelling and screaming how disgusting they are, every day, and today while in this most deadly healing phase, it was just "love" from a bunch of shit trying to brainwash me into believing that these pig apes are not out to steal everything possible and then poison me to mutilate and make me huge, deformed so they can claim that only they are "beautiful" as they steal my money and call me a "loser" for not being financially solvent, while I remain paralyzed and stuck every day as a sitting duck while these parasitic greed sleaze filth bucket celebrities can't ever, for one single day, not once, ever, stop exploiting the contract for endless promotions and profit by just "letting" me sleep in peace so I can heal. No, I am supposed to look broken down so the blonde Nazi ugly filth whores can feel entitled and more beautiful, the men are so incensed that I am capable of competing against them that they want me drugged to the point of death while they claim I am "stupid" as they steal ideas I studied for and they didn't. 

They can't stop for a single moment trying to obtain more promotions and power out of attacking me. 

The politicians of course come laughing and assaulting me with more surety that they are entitled to doing this to the vulnerable public because they love seeing the homeless suffering to death in the streets while they go out snorting and drinking their alcohol at black money donor parties where the funding for fascism and destruction of American society is the main focus--mostly funded by Europigape and other foreign nationals who these rotten politicians only bow in deference to--because the only countries they care about are those which their ancestors ran from--or came to America to infest it with the planned world domination scheme and to make sure that no real freedom from the Europigape caste system ever takes root in the New World. I am an example of this, and the racist remarks are like non-stop tsunamis of splattering spittle yelled into my face from pig ape and his whore after the next, on and on, year after year, they never stop for a single moment trying to rob, rape and beat the beauty and health and peace and joy out of me.

-----------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Knives slashing (while in deep, comatose MK ULTRA microchipped states) into my cuticles which are severed off after 16 years of the same slashing into cuticles nightly, every night as often as possible while I spend hours per day in protecting my body while asleep wrapping layers, then having to put all the layers awaay so they can't be sprayed or ripped by the mechanical arms, requiring hours per day of fighting to not have stinking ripped protective gear I had to make myself which ultimately does not stop top expert technology using these mechanical arms, weapons-grade technologies)the damage is to the bone of my finger and cuticles and nails black, completely dead and they keep on slicing into the finger cuticle bone etc. //My social security SSI which they had cut off for having saved covid and student loans in my bank account, is still pending a decision. 17 months of waiting for this agency to reinstate my benefits while trump and newsom had that agency abuse and attack me illegally and otherwise---trying to get away from from trump's district in florida I moved to california where newsom began by now years of rape, torture which has propelled him into president jockeying position. Absolutely defending genocidal rape, racism and antisemitism with the blonde nazi "Jews" and the brainwashed nazi browner jews endlessly assaulting me for nazi approval as well.//If I can't have my money they will make me homeless. Either way, I am demanded to move ni a few weeks and without income I am stuck. If I have no way to protect myself they wll physically put my hips and spine out of alignment, and they are still spraying fungus into my hair with hair-falling-out chemicals from behnd me as I sit in a sick daze in front of this laptop rushing to the bathroom to eliminate the poisons this group of celebrity shit and scum had poured into my body to elicit ideas for their movie,s, then to destroy me to murder me slowly and then to try to force me into this slavery position and a "baby" out of me so this group of fucking shit scum crap can be promoted endlessly by that rancid government of sick fuck crap which is currently "in power' somehow they have wrested all of legitimate government away from what may have been ethical and constitutional politicians--how many decades ago I don't know but totally saturated with lying and criminal slime scum as far as I have ever seen of 17 years of this endless sick psychopath contract out on me to which everyone in "power" on all levels of this scum-riddled organization from top-to-bottom no deviation from the ugly sick mannerisms and behavior. They disenfranchise people so badly that the really low and ugly side of these dirty scum celebrities and politicians emerges as a truly murderous mexican cartel combined with communist overtake of the planet hate martial arts used against me by scumbag creeps out of china making movies about defending the weak and then going along with vicious wealth attainment by assulating me using the same, and etc.//still nothing but silence and the situation worsening. Watching the news today no mention that hegseth is ordering ice agents to "protect" the elections and that $20 million is being handed to the trump campaign for more tv ads from Homeland Security. Not a single mention of any of these facts mentioned by msnow, cnn or any of the outlets but reported in a few news agencies. Perhaps tomorrow they will mention these facts but for now it's just the normal gossip and what jack smith said and what rancid amy klobuchar said (one of the smirking laughing attackers lovingly smiling as the demo-rats all do to the nazi germanic nazi shit rapists of me brutal beating and shit like amy kiobuchar lovingly smiles into their faces for approval, as does rancid obama and his wife of course black people "rising" in status for delivering me to foreign nazis as a holocaust presesnt for them to rape and abuse (murder they don't care) as long as they continue to get book tours eclaiming how bold and strong they are in fighting "fascism" as they would not redefine it. When I wrote years ago that this is fascism and no one else was saying it openly, they all had to wait for public consensus after the facts of the trump regime instituting "jack-booted nazi thug gestapo" teams like ICE to openly make this claim. Obama rushed to abuse me as did all the demo-rats smiling lovingly like klobuchar had done--now reciting her stupid phrase for the jack smith situation---in front of congress--she is portrayed as some rescuing agent for correcting a slight slur in a sports team reference which somehow makes her exalted in some way, according to msnow but no mention of ice at polling places, in time for anybody to realy protest this they will wait until the decision is solidified before mentioning this so people don't have time to protest and perchance stop the display of deadly force which ICE absolutely has proven to exhibit, and for elections it will be only reported by these "demo-rat" agencies once the ink has fully dried and nothing more can be done to stop it. If that is possible now even.

  As I have been writing for years, they have rendered me helpless against fighting the economic blacklisting and blocks to all earnings. I ...