Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Death threats laced with Nazi rhetoric of dehumanization rationalizing mass murder, in teleportation sleep and waking state once more imposed upon me, disguised as theatrically acted-out hate content skits, replete with absolute bigoted anti-Semitism and the typical violent Nazi ("death to Jews" that the English in particular spout out as loudly as possible in these large teleportation group settings, and afterward get unlimited front lead roles for a few years afterwards by the Nazi-controlled/Jewish participant/black minion operated Whorewood establishment. I must add that their colonized subject "brothers and sisters" out of places like Canada, and Australia who perform the same English-based acts of murder rhetoric at me and glee about me being in this situation, likewise get non-stop front lead roles after they threaten to kill me or dance around in joy as I am tortured, beaten, poisoned, mutilated, bloated, dying from poisoning and stress as they laugh and giggle. When I fight back, they all come to violently assault me with hints at violent murder and openly express how Americans should have me killed. The Americans murmer agreement and the situation just continues to spiral into a never-ending list of people joining in on this hate situation and contract). Not to exclude the training and psy-ops training to influence politicians, ever-greedy and lying and sleazy and fully into this communist version of Nazism, genocide and a take-over by whatever group they can influence--working class, wealthy, but all working to further a Totalitarian two-tiered class system of peasant and ultra wealthy dancing on their homeless encampments in glee. Politicians and news media as usual watching on "learning" how to create a "revolution" in America from their fascist Nazi English counterparts. Years I have been imposed with this same type of violence and hate rhetoric, notably by English members of this hate celebrity group in teleportation. What they formerly, prior to teleportation opportunism, years ago, only silently intimated with glaring hateful looks and orchestrated "accidents" and drug-date-rape and abuse situations, with never-ending drugging, poisoning and rape and abuse and destruction of my life--now they perform open genocidal shouting skits along with American bigots to destroy my every attempt to earn a living or have success and live in peace and be happy, free and beautiful. When I watch this movie about Lenin I come to the realization, in this time frame of having written a post about the English and their power-tripping for elitist animal cruelty entertainment (which Americans also love) the American H-wood team working as closely as possible with yet another parasite operating as an infiltrator from Europ-a-land--yet another English member of the 4th (Internationale) Reich assaulting me with absolutely genocidal remarks and hate skits hinting at Nazi violence at me. From what I just saw of one of his 70's movie roles about Lenin, I understand that the "Revolution" that all the "Internationale" movements coming out of Marx's Germany, translated into violent and deadly desperate Russia, and the infancy of this Communist global revolution began, often in meetings and protection for the ousted "Jews" from Europ-a-land who flocked to ole London Town where they were housed, fed and allowed to train the English on the psychology of mass persuasion in the Communist meetings for creating "The Revolution"---now the same tactics are used as themes in Moves and news media content. This Nazi English actor played a role as Lenin, the Communist leader who he, this actor, in his acting performance, which is merely his personal interpretation and reason for playing this role-- is exemplifying only the "end suits the means" take-over system that "won" the Revolution, tactics of psychological persuasion and power-grabbing with rhetorical righteousness backed up completely by genocidal mass-murder operations, then turned into secret police (which turned into Gestapo) and the CIA and FBI and Homeland Security et al. Gulags for political outcasts, a system which is still in existence as Putin just put a political adversary into one of these for a 25-year term for just criticising Putin for the War. Then Hitler and the Germans took that model and created the death camps. Then America created the "ghettos" and now homeless encampments with police brutality that rivals concentration camp living and death conditions.//What this actor has portrayed and is implementing with this contract out on me, but played a role in, in the 70's with aggression and hyper-energized frenzied furvor, supposedly implying the energy impetus backing Lenin, but I suggest more that this Jewish man, who changed his name to not sound "Jewish", more wanted to destroy people like this actor rather than "Jews" who were discriminated against in Europe for centuries--and far longer than the first slave ship ever began to sail to Africa.// In his role and last night, this morning as I slept and as I was suddenly teleported to being physically assaulted with a deadly weapon by him, all happening within a fraction of a second so I had absolutely no preparation--and he plays, and is in his training of the Americans to "learn" how to become the trained monkeys profiting off a white supremacy, elitist entitled "revolution" of Europigape take-over of the US-- for fascist Nazi take-over-- complete demogoge in acting terms of the most violent take-over schemes. (Please note I am already having to completely rewrite most sentences which are being rewritten by terrorist hackers as I type this). What this actor did not portray in his role as Lenin absolutely bypassed the underlying victim rage-for-revenge that Jews in Europ-a-land had bottled up, which Lenin must have surely felt and wanted to create a mass murder machine of the slaughter of the exploitative, murderous bigots in return. All these movements have been labelled as "The Internationale" such as the 1st, 2nd, 3rd by all the "variants" of the Communist First Internationale, which I think Marx may have been one of the leaders of. Research is so blocked due to hacking, I can barely type as it is at this point. But, just know that "Internationale" always means some kind of Communist regurgitation of what Marx had originally written, turned into "variants" that perhaps have very little to do with what Marx himself had intended or written of. Lenin, I believe, wanted to emancipate the Russian and Europ-a Jews from the genocidal Nazi content of that continent. What happened is that Lenin passed power to Stalin and the slaughter of the Jews commenced until outright racism and genocidal conditions have ensued. The Jews have to keep their heads hanging low, and only look up to criticise in huge groups and then only meekly, as I have ascertained from the modern media clips I can barely obtain on YouTube. I am truly incognizant of the situation in Russia at the current stage, but I heard a lot while I lived in Germany for 5 years about the racism and oppression of Jews and laws excluding Jews from participating (in things like The Olympics). So I call Patrick Stewart an operative of what I term the 4th Internationale Nazi fascist Reich. It's origin in mostly Jewish reactionary retaliation to centuries of pograms (little genocides), mass murder, endless hate and discrimination, lynch mobs in US terms, authorized and never stopped by the State of Russia. The takeover of the "liberal" content now in the hands of ultra wealthy cloaked and covert agent operative bigots coming out of England enraptured with this technology of mind control, drugging, dehumanization through sexual violence, financial blackmailing discrimination and gaslighting, and eventual murder of people like "me" who have the capability to compete and better people I do not consider "superior" to me (which I was warned by Farrakhan that I am not "respecting" my "superiors' who I consider to be leeches and parasites who have stolen my ideas or attacked me for the purpose of supporting their Communist/Socialist/fascist/genocidal/white supremacy with black sprinkles on top revolution).


"Patrick Stewart as Lenin (All Scenes)". DOMJAT. February 23, 2022.



*My laptop is freezing constantly and I can barely type at this point of fighting to rewrite the above paragraph--I only imagine that parts of this post will be partially deleted and turned into a discrediting attempt**


Unfortunately, I am writing about this actor and what always ensues is that whenever I write about the violence and murder propensity of any actor, they obtain awards the upcoming year for roles that often they obtain from my writings, put into Nazi propagandized form with them feigning that they "care" about these issues that they actually play the "real-life villain" in, in real-life terms.

The point I really want to accentuate is that this movie Lenin, which came out prior to the huge mind control/subliminal electronic/computer era, displays a template or blueprint for violent revolutionary tactics. As usual, the absolute "opposite" mentality actor plays the "victim" trying to fight for freedom or equality in some manner. What Lenin did was create a terror operation that resulted in the ghettos of the Jews being sent to the concentration camps for genocide mass murder. The connection between what Hitler did with his concentration camps comes from the mind of Lenin and Stalin, in it's origin (at least in post-modern terminology put to "the masses" being indoctrinated into Socialism-Communist Totalitarian Oligarch worship, replacing a central monarch with the Central Committee, with most of the money pouring into the coffers of people like Stewart and this team of American and their Europigape allies in this 4th Internationale Reich Order.

--------------

What the parasitic leech pig ape said to me in teleportation, exemplifying the absolute Nazi propensity for dehumanization leading to incarceration leading to murder:

"Jews are considered nothing to the dollar, but non-Jews are EVERYTHING to the dollar". 

Sitting alongside dirty Stewart, was filthy pigalina with pitt, the actors who have stolen ideas from my writings and rantings after torture for over a decade. Not a single penny is forthcoming. Filthalina is smiling with smug assurance by all the pornographic male rapists who control everything in the room, with their consorts of blonde rape culture enabling, Hillary Clinton representing the death machine that the Clintons have brought to America and around the world in their racist policies which are part of the 4th International Reich (trained in England--I keep saying that Bill Clinton obtained a "grant" but he was offered a Rhodes Scholarship, a highly coveted distinction,  but I am always blanketed mentally while I write as the hackers block the keyboard--I can barely remember how to count simple sums, etc under this brain-blocking influence). Backed by the giggling Europigape-centered and "treasured" Nazi American women who have huge parties in London (like Witherspoon) who is a screeching yelling bigot violently rushing at me to attack me, always she is welcomed with millions of dollars into London for her role in  helping to establish the slowly and ever-quickening 4th Reich of fascist Nazism with Mafia support into America the gun-toting death State.

----------------------

I had written a post on Facebook about violent activities turned into "elite" festivals of horse racing. The horses get killed if they trip and fall and break a leg with all the high-speed death-speed sprinting for life-or-death that is forced upon them.

I am exhausted because right now, after pounding down and fighting to rewrite, I am on the 5th day of detox in another fasting cycle and the poisons that people like Stewart happily participated in ordering to be put into my food, inserted into my bladder via my vagina every single day for years, as he occasionally put some Shakespeare performances on my YouTube channel. He's been hanging out workign with the English "aristorcrat" rapist murdering bigot who verbatim stole my written work and my ideas for many years before passing this contract on to filthalina, the half-English skank pig ape ugly dirty foul parasite who has been giggling and ordering Europigapes to rape me and brutally beat me while doing it, then having my body destroyed with poisoning and mutilations every night while in deep sleep. For the millions of dollars in royalties and the image of her being a "feminist" that she obtained for her public skank award performances from the ideas she and her rape Nazi/Mafia boyfriends inflicted upon me, she has shook her ugly stupid sleazy blow-job face "No" when I constantly, for a long time, demanded payment for the ideas she and pig pitt and the rest of the crap have stolen from me. When I endlessly scream for them to return my cat, as they not only stole and destroyed my body and life, but my cat as well--my family member and my love cat. That is my "payment" for them stealing ideas from me, which coincides with the statement that the rotten, greasy bald rotten English creep had hissed into my ears while I was in the deep sleep state, waking up wishing that Lenin had succeeded in putting these types away (meaning their parents/grandparents) so they would not spawn into this next generation of Nazi/fascist/Mafia pig ape lecherous, sleazy and rotten 4th Reich operatives stealing these concepts that the uprising victims of their hate clamp on society has created in all it's discrimination and lynch mob mentalities (so many countries have adopted this same system). Using the most clever of mind manipulation schemes such as this movie below/above (as above so below) to psychologically train the viewers on what kind of absolute Machiavellian tactics are necessary to implement a complete power take-over of a constituted leadership and the populace below it, to make them conform into the new power structure or get sent off to a concentration camp, or a homeless camp, whatever it's really the same template now being entrained into minds through the various mediums of movies and media (and YouTube bloggers, the blacklisting of alternative contempt very much applies to that version of media as well).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cali-Whore-nia a WIPE-OUT. Sleaze, corruption malfeasance and slime nazi overtake. The beaches are ruined now where the beach boys formerly hailed the clean, surf and sun lifestyle but they welcomed in the Manson Family with drugs, prostitution sex trafficking and murder/rape and racism (Manson family were Nazis in affiliation, like "hippie" former appearnce of elon muck that slime dirty nazi fu88ck. And I have as usual today the former governor of that state of decapitation of deterioration ugly dirty arnold shit-termini88er with his stupid, murder death energy black magick scum goons the Mexican Cali cartel of drugs, sex trafficking murder rape and occult black death hate energy--poured on me as the surrogates for ugly shit slime arnold and his filthy depp screeching rat who conforms to the "beauty" standards of square-jawed dirty greasy nazi plastic surgery conformity. //Dirty lying current governor has had me raped by the white male trash circuit of celebrity for years by now, with dirty house former speaker dirty pig-lousy nancy---also a california representative with her acquired multi-million dollar mansion in San Francisco, coming up in the Nazi hierarchy by "playing the Demo-rat game" of slurring out "The American People!" and "Democracy" along with the chanting of the white trash rat female partners who shout out "Women" like dirty rat hillary and her nazi demo-rat cartel with filth like pig-lousy and then amy klubuchar and a host of celebrities to match. California is sinking. A pair of men associated with muck and rump have bought out the cartel of h-wood to consolidate nazi take-over.l They are part "jewish" and fully aligned with the nazi cartel. In the past year the violence aimed at me has been nothing short of murder on a daily basis and the negotiations for their overtake began..exactly when this uptick in violence began when rump ordered his friends to destroy what has already been desroyed anyway by the filth stupidity of ugly not-artistic dumb and violent incompetent ugly sick arnold and his filth gangs. //More awards of celebrity shit aligned with nazis who have viciously assaulted me but like all the white trash (and I forgot to say, the former house rep adam schiff came to stick his penis out at me naked while I had just been screaming and urging him to stop this violence against me. Sticking his face up in pig sniffing the air nazi posture which minorities make sure to emulate with grandiose performative flourish, he stood next to fully complicit schumer for the intro to the "do nothing" cartel of putting rump and musk into destroying not merely my life as has been the instructions trickled down to the stpuid apes who have law degrees who obtain brown skinned thug scum like this shit from this tv show who are dirty ugly sick and stupid fucks but the same level as all the politicians who operate as partners with ugly dirty stupid sick arnold shittrash nigger and his brood of dirty slime infesting america out of euro-hate land and all the americans fully committed to obtaining every nazi nod for their ostentatious display of fascist murderous violence--towards me, as "symbol" of all they "hate" as this ugly pig scum arnold is having his brown skinned dumb ugly slime minority slave plantation system threaten me violently for every post I write and every thought any self-compliment always pushing me into their box of trying to state that I am ugly stupid a bitch nothing a whore and they can rape fuck steal and I have no human right to defend myself--amplified by the shit government under pig lousy dirty penins-sticking at me ugly dirty newsom a scum complete and also hormonally high off having me raped and beaten in his presence as he gets gets gets nazi nods and millions of dollars for his presidential campaign. All the white nazi trash "boys" who "used to be republican and are now democrat 'leaders' in the media like dirty morning hoe joe and tim scott and the former demo-rats like lawrence o'donnell, now upset that his hero jfk is being blasted b y trump but could not assign any threat of trump when he brought a gun to threaten me with years ago to prove how "worthy" he is to continue to be a conrolled opposition nazi fully supporting trump and fascist nazi overtake of america. All hating me as "minority women" not being abused raped and tortured. //The mtv awards replete with the trash women who have had me beaten poisoned raped and mutilated like paris shit-ton hill-ton of shit who has flourished from years of participating in this violenced on me--had my ssi disability cut off and has the black scum of whorewood like chuck d of public enemy violently assualting me to "defend" that ugly sick plastic coated piece of rancid shit for my response of joy that somehow some justice had been done to that filthy parasite when her house was burned in the cali-whore-dom fires. ///So he violently threaened me in front of her and she got my ssi disability cut off---as the rest of this team raped and tortured me she returned to gloat in smug delight and is featured somehow with glowing hormonal high off having so many shit dirty fucks abuse me for resonding to her loss after years of having me mutilated into a huge, deformed balll. My beauty just sucked out and mutilated by this team of rancid shit dirty ugly whore crap "women". Ugly dirty arnold is endlessly having his dirty pig groups of minorities yell how "ugly" I am every time I tell myself I look better or beautiful they scream instantly, from my first second of thinking this---threats to not think anything positive about my body, how I look and they have spent over 15 years having me raped poisoned tears are still in my eyes every day they are torturing my body to increase the endless years of damage now permanent to my face, body and life. They killed more plants on my patio when I was out receiving a delivery. Right now they are hacking so badly into my laptop I can't type words any longer. They are freezing the system like pressing a button so anything I type is just missed and they add letters nowhere near the keys I am pounding on by now i must pound to get anything out

  **15 minutes later: not only did the filth working for ugly sick dirty incompetent arnold ugly shit-nigger austrian sick crap former gover...