Thursday, April 27, 2023

The flower garden & trellis is being slowly destroyed and killed off by terrorist minions using their mechanical arms to attack my personal space from rooms on all sides of me. Besides pouring debris, and nasty crap onto the patio every single day (hairs everywhere glued to the patio tiles, debris always sprinkled into the sliding door grooves, every single day a huge quantity). The flower buds are being sprayed with something that wilts and kills them off. This has been done so routinely while all flowers in rooms around me blossom and bloom constantly. It's not due to some pest or disease and it also happens in every Thai place I have lived, with the same process going on and on. I have to either try to rejuvenate a p lant that is now half destroyed or buy another one and go through taking the half dead (formerly beautiful white flowering plant) now with zero flower buds, like all the new plants I just bought, which came with many flowers and now all flowers are gone, they pick off the buds every day and destroy the remaining flowers so I NEVER get flowers on perennial flowering plants which should be in full bloom all the time and no matter what, all flowers are picked off at the bud everywhere I go in Thailand terrorists make sure plants are half dead on my patio with dirt and filth everywhere.) The landscape behind my patio is filled with plastic hangers, huge plastic bags and what had been a hillside of flowering vines is now weeds and plastic bags and no birds or animals anywhere---killed off, shot at, they are silent it's like a dead zone.//There also is a cat that is a kind of "stray" but gets fed and lives around the condo grassy areas. It runs to me meowing for petting and loves me. They take this cat away every time I go out of this place when I am strong enough (now only 2x per month). I thought the cat had been taken away, but it appeared after a 2 or 3 year absence because it is always taken somewhere else for every trip I make--for years they have done this. It slipped them one time a few days ago. I told the cat (who "speaks" Thai I guess) but I said in English to sit and wait for me while I went upstairs to my room and then would return. It sat immediately and looked "obedient" and was waiting. It was gone when I returned and is now gone every time I go down again. They take every single beautiful and loving thing that I have or which approaches me away IMMEDIATELY. My cat La Moux is waiting, if she is still alive and this precious animal is being tortured just to torture me for fighting for human life and dignity that no one will defend or protect me from this endless murderous onslaught of sickness and violence I did nothing to "deserve" except oompete to win and not be "enslaved" and raped and poisoned to death by people I do not think are so "superior" at all. //Still nothing from society or it's entertainers in this respect whose lives revolve around selling these same concepts of individual freedom and defense against tyranny and oppression.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mutilation for the endless'th night of slashing into my body by this group of men and women who probably weekly at the very minimum are paid by the hate organization fostering this torture of me to expand fascist nazism into every nook and crevice of the globe--but every inch of my body slashed mutilated but attacking my fingers so they are literally being slowly severed off has been ongoing since 2012--every night, non-stop and nothing I can do at this point to stop it from years of trying and trying and endlessly so sick from poisoning and drugging and abuse ongoing hours pe day (16 hours the norm since trump took office, and perhaps 12 under Biden the norm per day and night---). However, my hands are absolutely disfigured, huge swollen my fingertips resemble bloody sausages with black fingernails cut off from blood and oxygen being cut to the bone regularly every night. Happened again last night and then they insert their drugs and poisons into my blood stream I believe through this mechanism of mutilation. My hands are deformed my body slashed and mutilated scars from them smearing pimple-eruption chemicals or poisons then forcing the eruptions to remain as red scars all over my legs; inserting silicone tabs under my skin to resemble cysts on top of my thighs, over the red pimples--my arms as well ever since childhood this was done to my truly should have been perfect skin. I spend every day shitting out stinking liquids which are buried into my body and the detox and non-stop poisoning this group has inflicted on me because it is impossible for me to protect my home, food and body and every moment I am extremely ill after having been instructed by rancid termini88er arnold about how to inflict the maximum deprivation of healing while detoxing from their MURDER attempts and paralysis attempts (to render me permanently disabled and internally suffocating to death from this goo muck which blocks intestines and function). The same rat shit whose daddy poisoned, raped and beat me every night for years with amber heard and then elon musk grasping at this most lucrative opportunity out of his used electric car shop or business out of Los Angeles and the rest is only merely a shadow of 'history" as none of it has been revealed only that somehow, miraculously musk rose to become the most Nazi-proponent of urging political parties in Germany and elsewhere to openly and visibly embrace nazism and all that entails.

 Still, the rise began with this contract out on me and the depp family which is honored and showered and if amber heard hadn't tried to...