Thursday, April 27, 2023

The flower garden & trellis is being slowly destroyed and killed off by terrorist minions using their mechanical arms to attack my personal space from rooms on all sides of me. Besides pouring debris, and nasty crap onto the patio every single day (hairs everywhere glued to the patio tiles, debris always sprinkled into the sliding door grooves, every single day a huge quantity). The flower buds are being sprayed with something that wilts and kills them off. This has been done so routinely while all flowers in rooms around me blossom and bloom constantly. It's not due to some pest or disease and it also happens in every Thai place I have lived, with the same process going on and on. I have to either try to rejuvenate a p lant that is now half destroyed or buy another one and go through taking the half dead (formerly beautiful white flowering plant) now with zero flower buds, like all the new plants I just bought, which came with many flowers and now all flowers are gone, they pick off the buds every day and destroy the remaining flowers so I NEVER get flowers on perennial flowering plants which should be in full bloom all the time and no matter what, all flowers are picked off at the bud everywhere I go in Thailand terrorists make sure plants are half dead on my patio with dirt and filth everywhere.) The landscape behind my patio is filled with plastic hangers, huge plastic bags and what had been a hillside of flowering vines is now weeds and plastic bags and no birds or animals anywhere---killed off, shot at, they are silent it's like a dead zone.//There also is a cat that is a kind of "stray" but gets fed and lives around the condo grassy areas. It runs to me meowing for petting and loves me. They take this cat away every time I go out of this place when I am strong enough (now only 2x per month). I thought the cat had been taken away, but it appeared after a 2 or 3 year absence because it is always taken somewhere else for every trip I make--for years they have done this. It slipped them one time a few days ago. I told the cat (who "speaks" Thai I guess) but I said in English to sit and wait for me while I went upstairs to my room and then would return. It sat immediately and looked "obedient" and was waiting. It was gone when I returned and is now gone every time I go down again. They take every single beautiful and loving thing that I have or which approaches me away IMMEDIATELY. My cat La Moux is waiting, if she is still alive and this precious animal is being tortured just to torture me for fighting for human life and dignity that no one will defend or protect me from this endless murderous onslaught of sickness and violence I did nothing to "deserve" except oompete to win and not be "enslaved" and raped and poisoned to death by people I do not think are so "superior" at all. //Still nothing from society or it's entertainers in this respect whose lives revolve around selling these same concepts of individual freedom and defense against tyranny and oppression.

No comments:

Post a Comment