Saturday, April 15, 2023

"Remembering" what hackers deleted from my last post, 2 hours after turning off the WiFi all came back in a memory rush. While "they" were blocking keyboard function and then deleting huge segments of paragraphs and stringing and rewriting other parts together to make non-sequitur sentences. My memory and brain blanked out so I could not "remember" what I had been writing about because they juxtaposed and mixed parts of sentences and deleted parts of sentences so what I had written in a specific order of thought was mixed and jumbled up and partially deleted while I struggled to think clearly as the keyboard was blocked so badly (as it now is).

 I wrote of the sexual violence being inflicted upon me by Marjorie Taylor Greene--just writing about it will probably land her more personal interviews for media "giants" like 60 Minutes. I wrote that I keep telling her I am not gay, but she continues to threaten and play "friendly" like an ac/dc circuit of mixed messages of threat and cheery friendliness, with sexual overtones (to submit or else) but put in such a mixed cheery then threatening way. 

I wrote of how one of the people who has had my cat stolen and makes jokes about it, giggles as the men who want to impress her because she has sucked so much energy out of having me attacked, beaten and raped first by her father for years as he both pumped poison into my body via rape and then had me re-poisoned anyway and then raped by the terrorists in the rooms next to mine, after stealing my cat, having other animals killed, abusing and torturing me and beating and pushing me off heights in the teleported state and rushing at me from behind while I was just teleported and raping me as I kept saying no, while he increased the violence to the point of punching me--to the point that he began punching his accomplice wife who then tried to have me hit and killed in a month's worth of cars almost hitting me while I swerved out of death's way at the last minute--the daughter of this duo partnered with the "battered" "victim" former wife to assault me and has not stopped since 2013, her entire life transformed by torturing me. The hormones of entitlement and violence she has subsumed in this endless violence contract upon me have left her glowing with Nazi hormones of "ultra-violence" like a smiling happy sadistic turned on skank, which is all I think of her, but she keeps asking me what I think of her in the teleported "truth serum" state. So I keep saying this, they keep assaulting me. Everyone attacks me for her and I keep fighting to get them all off me. That is what happened in teleportation last night, after I have been "begging" for years to get deniro off me, and of course he is not gone whatsoever with his Stallone and Italian Mafia partners, who have always been behind slowly killing me and calling me a "loser" after having my mutilated--and I never have met this scum actor only sold cigars at his birthday party back in 1996 or 1996 one night--not meeting him but assaulted by a male saying he was a stripper and I should have sex with him, invited as he was performing for sleazy and nasty stallone. I disliked him immediately and felt a really prick auro around him. I have been raped, assaulted, poisoned and tortured nearly to death ever since 1996 or 1997 by his partners out of Italy and him in the background, him partnering in a video wearing silly makeup on his face which Trump also had, put on as a sadistic "joke" on my YouTube channel because both profitted off this contract so enormously, and in their mutual racism and hate they were giggling just like the skank piece of sleaze shit daughter of the rapist skank greasy piece of shit actor who teleported me without end as I begged, wrote to stop raping me and torturing me afterwards as he did, my immune system breaking down and my body breaking down. He raped in in front of filthalina as well, and then a few years later, pitt joined in with the rape after I wrote that there should be JUSTICE and they should stop being promoted and being handed Oscars Year-after-year as this also has never stopped.


--------

I begged two days ago to get deniro off me because he has been violently grabbing at my breasts after I have written, after years and years and years of absolute torture and violence from him and pesce and the gottis and Hillary Clinton partnering with them, and the rest of the actors all sitting in the rows of chairs watching on, as they take turns. 

So the wheel of torture has now revolved 10-degrees onto the last bunch of pig ape shit who have tortured me, the skank daughter, the shit couple pig pitt and filthalina, and deniro putting his videos on my youtube channel as usual. They just shifted him off torturing me to the same people who handed him allowance to attack me after years of them doing it without destroying me to the point that I would tell them I "love" them for poisoning and raping and mutilating me, according to the contract which would further give this group huge and enormous contractual prizes for Nazi/mafia 4th Reich business positions in Whorewood, backed by the filth from Congress and the president who also profit off this and biden's team is fully backing this, 100%. Partnering with the Mafia, he has put the usual "Italian-American" on his new "art" team because this is his direct conduit to more advertising for his upcoming campaign, and the actor politicians who pretend they are "Democratic" and "care" about society. they all threaten me and participate with absolute hate when they are teleported to me sitting next to the H-wood holders of media attention who are expecting to gain an entire empire if they destroy my body and spirit and force a baby out of me and then do whatever---being handed every single thing for it. 


I wrote about Farrakhan implying that I am a stupid prostitute--with threats and full love for blonde Nazi culture, defending their "right" to abuse and threaten me with death if I don't give them what they want immediately, claiming that they are my "superiors". I had to remind him that if people are blocking your opportunities they are your OPPRESSORS not your superiors. He has remained silent ever since but the tortures remain like a burst of a hate dam endlessly pouring over everything I do, think and my sleep state is endlessly saturated with trauma-based torture, endless hate skits are inflicted upon me by these sicko psycho shitbag whores you all call your celebrities and politicians.

I am trying to remember what else I forgot, but in the interim, I wrote far more than had been deleted in my last post. I write this because the torture is murder and no matter how much I describe absolute criminal behavior, apparently Biden is as lawless as Trump and as sleazy and foul but can conceal it so much more cleverly.

so much aligned with Mafia--he claims his wife is "Italian". He hugs the Nazi Mafia women who are part of his political crowd after they have my body mutilated and threaten to kill me for just saying NO to being passed around as a beat and torture sex rape victim who is being tortured for ideas that stupid skank whores out of Whorewood require so they can appear like they are not sleazy and stupid sick shit clinging to the rape men who still control them. Handed millions and then they ALL obtain their divorces and then continue to gather round all together with their former husbands to inflict as much every kind of torture upon me as possible in order to obtain this huge prize if they just break me. Deniro, so used to torturing and killing people has black bad negative energy that is so stinking and foul it's a complete filth sub-universe that I am being exposed to with all the psychic ugliness that his spirit has sucked out of all the people he has attacked, all the drugs and all the porn sex and all the "entitlement" and all the lavish orgies. 

So I was just passed around again, to be told that I am some stupid whore who worked at a feminist sex entertainment theater--so I have to respond to the lies and the distortions. They deleted so much of the personal account of the grabbing at my breasts by deniro because after something like 5 years of daily absolute terror, bodily mutilation, people going into my room while I sleep and raping and smearing fungus into my hair, clothing, vagina and food and furniture--every single day while he teleported me upon waking to endlessly insult and berate and threaten and make sick disgusting commentary on everything I did--with murder threats constantly and abuse and hate along with pesce. After years of that, I am now screaming and trying to hit him wishing him death and hoping somehow that some force will stop this filth black hole from ever inflicting that kind of sick crap upon me or anybody else ever again. But biden and trump are all his partners, as are the "feminist" pig ape whores from Whorewood, in particular the blonde ones who profit and gain off this kind of racist violence the most. 

--------------

And that is the impetus for my hours of writing posts. It's been over 5 years of just deniro and pesce taking turns with pit and that nasty woman he married (both of them) and their lovers and friends and partners and all the black people looking for acceptance in the mafia Nazi cartel controlling H-wood. It's now very sickening for me to hear white supremacists keep lying about how "Jews" control Whorewood. Jews come at me with vicious hate in order to more openly display how much they "hate" me and "love" their Nazi controls to whom they grovel in deep abject devotion. These are the people the Nazis claim are "controlling" H-wood and how they should be removed. "Removed" in their terms means killing them off, by the way. 

-----------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...