Sunday, April 16, 2023

Terrorist Report: April 16, 2023. The water heater has been turned off by terrorists. No hot water. They do this periodically as per terrorist instruction. The last time this happened, the heater stopped turning on (no electricity) for a few days, and then suddenly "turned on" until now. The terrorist "management" which consists of barely English-speaking one person at a desk for a condominium of 4 floors and hundreds of rooms--but they "turned off" the water as well and then claimed they were "cleaning" out the water tank. The water came out black for hours and finally turned sort of clear--for two days. The trickle of water, literally coming out of the shower head is not freezing cold but rainy season is coming up soon and it will become quite cold if you are acclimated to a tropical climate taking a cold shower in a cold little shower room with poisons embedded in your back so your body can't regulate internal temperature. I mean this is what I experience. The poisons make internal body control fluctuations very difficult if not impossible. However, with all that, the landlord, if I alert him to what he actually has terrorized upon me, as all these destructions are under his management and he orders his minion Thais here to do the bidding of the white Nazis who control the terror protocols, living here in this building but mostly I think they do it from afar. When I was being raped endlessly the white males would come out with their nasty female companions to attack me in the hallways, but once I blocked the front door in a way that they would have to really tear things apart to get in, the white people have vanished for the most part and the stinking semen stopped being inserted into my body. This is the hell this group of celebrities and politicians with these wonderful "fun" Mafia have been forcing upon me non-stop for over a decade. The landlord comes in if I report something he broke to him, but I have to lie and pretend I don't understand for fear of being labeled as being "crazy" with no evidence. The landlord grops me sexually, insults ma dn if I react he throws thing. He also always brings in at least three other people who steal items if my back is turned while the landlord is groping and yuelling at me and insulting me and blaming me for what he has done, with insults and yelling and endless ad hominem attacks. I will have to pay a lot of money, which I am always saving due to the endless amount of things that are destroyed every month by this team of terrorists being paid in free rent, or in H-wood in millions of dollars, for just breaking and destroying. I would have to pay something that for me is costly, for the pig apes terrorizing me, it would be a peanuts expenditure.

No comments:

Post a Comment