Tuesday, April 11, 2023

More continuation of the bitter reminiscences of terror "gang stalking" operatives in Minneapolis circa 1982-83--vicious, lying, and icons and plied with money and awards after each and every attack, upon me. For now, the rewards are so splendiferous that no one can resist them apparently. I suggest that in the future, once this system is more global and seamless, upon pain of death people will be obliged to participate with no rewards but only as soldiers for the "elite" instead of money being poured into every opportunistic sleazy rape and murderous scumbag on the planet, as is the case for now. But this is a post about Minneapolis and Bob Dylan using his influence to obtain white supremacist Minnesotans to help assert his daughter into fame and fortune by attacking me using this system.

 As always, I have to "remember" what I wanted to say, after getting physically away from the influence of the tech blasting into my brain while I sit in this one spot. As I was in another spot in this tiny cubicle room, I "remembered" that Bob Dylan was in the background of another operation that very same Freshman year I lived in the Dorms at the University of Minnesota. Oh, I was attacked from dawn to dusk and in the night obviously by "lesbian" fellow rape culture opportunists, but in the meantime, I was somehow associated with a white male, very homely, very attractive, very blondish with brown hair overtones in that 80's hipster style of one side being swept back. I have no recollection of ever having met him. I just remember that I was suddenly being invited out for dinners by him.  His conversation often veered into the category of having once dated Bob Dylan's daughter, "Maria" I believe her name was called ((I have never looked this up and I truly don't give a damn my dear and won't do it now). He talked of her almost every single conversation as I asked him about what Bob Dylan, the famous Minnesotan Icon at least in "Left" Minneapolis circles (which were very racist nonetheless). He, I think his name was "Ed" this good-looking, affable dude said his name was--tall, good body, fun, light, seemingly. I was pretty viciously attacked in that place, the dormatory and during that time frame. It was before Prince came out with his movie, and I was so drugged up all I could do during subfreezing weather was collapse in bed by nighttime in a drugged-up daze as my roommate in the dorm would poison and drug (and probably do worse) to me. I have no idea, luckily, what "they" did while I was drugged and unconscious and my brain was switched off to being physically assaulted. That is one of the good points about this technology, is that you are unaware of how disgusting people are truly when the disguises are off and torture is allowed in group frenzied hate settings.

--------

This same dude "Ed" was also behind me in a concert, which was no coincidence, for an English band that is now currently part of the cyberstalking attack upon me. I have no idea if they sit in the back rows of chairs while the usual terrorists from H-wood endlessly assault me (and very often from Brooklyn)--but their videos and songs were plastered on my YouTube channel every single moment, ever day. I used to listen to their songs, they were very popular with the "Cure" type crowd (they also poured their videos on my YouTube channel every day for months, and occasionally still pump out a few to hack into my social media)--but, it was Depeche Mode concert and that band has now come out with a "new" album, thoroughly supported by the 4th Reich media conquest of mind programming that you all call "entertainment". 

But there was Ed with his blondie girlfriend standing exactly behind me, in this huge auditorium concert hall where Depeche Mode was playing to more than 2,000 people, I don't know, the place was a huge hall, the sound quality was almost the worst, and they looked tiny from the distance I was at with the "Jewish" dark-haired man who would shout in the surveillance room he and I were in, that he really wanted a "blonde with huge tits" into the microphone-covered air, while I was so drugged up I just sat and looked at him in an uncomprehending daze. 

But Ed followed me around with the Jewish man who ended-up threatening to kill me once I broke the orchestrated "relationship" off with him and he didn't get ALL the rewards he was promised if he could just latch on indefinitely to attacking me with my full consent and permission.

------

I hope people can follow all the dots and symbolic meaning so I don't have to "spell" it all out with the Jewish Nazis working in absolute collusion with the white supremacy that created murdering bigots like Derek Chauvin in Minneapolis. So very much I was exposed to with the "subculture" people were all nearly obsessed with becoming as "European" as possible and their one and only destination on Earth was to go to, live in and date and sleep with Europigapes. They programmed me completely into desperately needing to go to Europigapeland where the fascists could take away whatever they wanted as they programmed me with their Concentration camp arsenals of drugs and mind control technologies.

Oh, I also never "chose" the ugly Jewish creep who attacked me, I was introduced to him by the "Half-Jewish" friend I had while I was at First Avenue. I was hypnotized, and only, as in all the cases of the "men" who date-drugged me as I "believed" for some inexplicable reason that I was "instantly" in love with creeps I later think of as really disgusting filth forcing themselves upon me.

We all did a cameo on the same stage that Prince performed his routine for in Purple Rain --so I was also performing on the same stage--it was for a little stupid "contest" to do "air guitar" dancing to songs. It was spontaneous and we had never practiced--and I was "forced" through mind control to dance onstage without prior notice or practice to a song by Yello. People came up to me claiming that they recognized me afterwards, on the street (they said it was a "good" performance when I asked, not sure how much they were lying or instructed to say that and by whom, I wonder?)

----------

Correction, as usual after having gotten up from the laptop and doing something else--I remember the band was The Art of Noise--a band that this Jewish terrorist who only wanted "A blonde with big tits" as he shouted it for the terrorist Nazis/Mafia using their surveillance microphones to hear as his "reward" for playing anti-Semitic hate rapists drugging bigot for their approval (he also was an aspiring writer, and musician, of course). 

The song was "Peter Gun" and we danced to it. I just kind of thrashed around with my stiff body and drugs feeding my brain--it probably looked extremely unimpressive and mediocre. It wasn't "fun" it was being mind controlled and an embarrassment for me afterwards. However, I was always welcomed in with a smile by the front doorman and I didn't have to pay sometimes to get in (the same doorman in the film Purple Rain--the huge white-blondish man wearing the zebra-striped clothing style). So, I actually got one perk from all the hate acts foisted upon me in the end, I got at least one club where I was welcomed and not attacked, which was the former First Avenue before Prince was killed and then taken over by milktoast white supremacists putting out really folksy but electrified fodder. I was actually assault once in a really sordid and sleazy way, which I expect everyone who profits off attacking me has to coordinate at least one time (which is far too much). I always avoided Prince even when invited through his grapevine network, to personally go to Paisley Park and meet him via an "artist" looking for promotion by using this tech and drug interface upon me (once they latched on, suddenly they were going to be recorded for the first time at Paisley Park and invited me to go along for "fun"). I always declined such invitations, subconsciously suspecting something amiss, just from the nervous polite energy and the cautious and reserved appearance of being casual I knew something was creepy and wrong with the situation, but had no idea whatsoever. I didn't want to be a screwed-over pop star girly object so I also declined and also Purple Rain is not exactly the "feminist" iconography that perhaps many today assume that it is. To me, at the time, it was a chauvinistic piece of sexual aggrandizing of male sexual exploitation put into rock style. Now it's considered a "classic". I only watch the movie to remember all the wonderful times I had at First Avenue seeing and hearing other styles of music than were portrayed in the film--but listening daily to Prince albums for the years that he was a rising star around the world--at least for a while I listened almost every morning to one of his albums (his earlier stuff, more based on the Minneapolis mentality than a Europigape/LA style which he adapted very quickly and turned into a kind of softened down version of his former, 1982-1984 more hard-edged, critical thinking and questioning normal hypocrisy image and experimental musical style).


"The Art of Noise featuring Duane Eddy--Peter Gun". Art of Noise. March 25, 2016.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...