Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Terrorist stinking filth report: April 4, 2023.

 Terrorists from the room on my right-hand side have immediate access to opening the tiles separating, barely, my bathroom from theirs. They also have installed a manual mechanical device on the toilet water bowl/spray nozzle t-junction so that when I flush the toilet, water sprays from the junction. I had resolved this problem by tightening the large metal screw at the base of the junction for the water nozzle, and after a while they adjusted their attack so that when I move the metal screws and the other components of the rubber tubing, they adjust the mechanism to make water spray uncontrollably no matter which direction I turn the screw. I understand that this is being done both with the surveillance cameras and also by twisting their device on their end when I stop the dripping or spewing of water. It begins again within a minute, mostly after I have stood up. Bending is hard for me to do with the hard poison they put in my food which bloats up and then hardens. They then open the tiles of the bathroom wall, on the lower section of the wall and insert hair, greasy dirty bits of creepy debris, filth and scum on the congealed water. For at least the last month I have spent at least one hour per day bending over with rags I cut up, cleaning the floor. They are now making the water spigot spray this filth, opening the tiles between the rooms of course to pour filth and grease and hair in the process, and now the floor is filthy and saturated literally non-stop. I can't use the bathroom sink because once I use it, they begin the spewing of the toilet and water spigot function while I am using a completely different water system conduit--I assume there is not just one single pipe connection all the water systems to the toilet, water spray nozzle and the sink area but at least the sink and toilet metal piping for this relatively modern building are not connected. They are manually doing this every time I turn the sink on or off, and the spraying of the water from the spigot, located close to the base of the floor, sprays out at least 6-inches to more than one foot in every direction--it comes out at a spray in a fan-shape. They also pour water onto the other side of the toilet, where there is a wall and a drain. The drain has been saturated with stinking fungus so if I open this drain to try to get the debris and water out, the room emanates with foul odors that are so stinking I have to wear a mask to breathe in the room. They are inserting tubes with stinking sewage air pumping it through the pipes of all the open water areas--the bathroom sink emits a stinking foul vapor when I use the sink for anything, but now they are adding water spewing with filth sprayed into it, constantly, every single time I use the water in any capacity in that room. I am so ill from poisoning, I have to use that room so frequently that I spend over 2 hours per day just cleaning up their filth by now in just that tiny little widowless bathroom.


-----------

Meanwhile, terrorists on the right-hand side of my unit, on the other side--Today, I had to spend hours fighting the spraying of stinking filth in the bathroom, and then cleaning the sealed off area below the kitchen sink, which I keep tightly sealed with rubber matting and metal hooks in the faux wood paneling to try to stop the break-ins through this next portal area. The tiny little wobbly panel separating my kitchen sink cabinet from the room on the next side literally has open holes which the terrorists stick tubes and mechanical arms so they can spray fungus and deteriorating chemicals into my hair as I sit at this table, less than one foot away from the sink area because this cubicle unit of terror and attack I am forced to pay rent for is so tiny they stick their mechanical arms through the panels of the huge row of cabinets on one side, and the huge panels on the other side, to insert huge cockroaches and destroy my body. I have therefore had to seal off this under-sink area by tying rope affixed to various metal hooks, which cost me much pain trying to pound into the half-plastic-coated fake wood doors--the terrorists made sure to have huge half-inch cracks in the door frame separating the doors so they could easily insert their mechanical arms through these cracks, leaving spaces so wide you can slip objects through the cracks easily when the doors are closed. I have to use rubber mats cut in strips to try to seal this off, and etc. Much of the damage to my hair, even after I began covering my hair while sleeping, was done while I was sitting in a drugged-up daze in front of this laptop because I was in too much pain to move, and from behind they sprayed my hair with horrific chemicals so the hair is permanently damaged, and so is my mostly bald scalp.

-------------


The other stinking filth is being put under my kitchen sink area, in the cupboard. I had to remove 4 huge buckets of water stinking and fetid on the bottom of the kitchen sink cupboard area, again, next to the floor area. I had to use sponges and buckets to try to mop up the layer of water that was left to rot out the bottom of the cabinet. This is being done every time I leave the room to go shopping, all 2x per month due to the poisons they inserted with stinking sewage water into my bladder and vagina for years while I was being teleported and raped, beaten and assaulted to obtain creative ideas and information so the bots and terrorists who are your famous "celebrities" and politicians can have some new ideas in which to put out their fake concern about human life and about caring about society in general. Their torture continues. Now the theme is constantly of killing me and making me homeless, along with endless threats, me yelling "shut up pigs" now to try to drown out their endless hate insults and death threats and abuse that goes on as they sit in the chairs, in the rows, watching me as I sit in on a stool being interrogated, beaten and abused by them while teleported, as I am putting all the layers of protective clothing and hanging blankets, pillows and everything else I use because at night the terrorist minions are spraying stinking filthy substances on my clothing/blankets, etc. Plus trying to make more hair fall out and permanently damaging my scalp and destroying all hair I may have left after years of them doing this; all the while they have been put into the Oscars and top position, the celebrities having stolen concepts they stole and tortured from me and blocking my every attempt to think and write creatively, and if I do, any concept they want to steal is given permission by the politicians as they all mutually torture me slowly to death.

---------------

Cost of electricity is going up, and I must use fans at top speed for hours and hours to try to dry the puddles of water that are now like tiny lakes in my bathroom and under the kitchen sink. I am now leaving the blocked shower drain--which I block to try to stop them from inserting more huge cockroaches, and stinking filth and attacking everything from this huge open source portal--I keep it blocked in various ways to no mechanical arms can get through without making loud noises so I would be alerted. Now I have to keep this open once more so the items I use to block the swamp of stinking fluids is not make horrifically saturated with the stinking water sewage stuff that is pumped into this bathroom while they are making the spigots spray out jets of actual "clean" water into the air, one foot, and then behind the toilet, and etc. Within a minute, if I walk away, the former water puddles are caked with hair, greasy and filthy dirty unidentifiable objects that appear to have been soaking in grime and grease. The room stinks as well. 

The floor of this unit I am tortured in is now constantly wet with dirty foot prints from the rubber shoes I must wear--I can never have cloth shoes in any place I live because this has been so ubiquitous throughout the years of my home being made openly stinking and foul. The filth attacks had been kept much more disguised while I was literally being poisoned to death and not understanding the huge enormity of the global system of attack, so the terror organization kept the filth and other "gang stalking" attacks at a much more ambient level, almost undetectable, but nevertheless very persistent and undeniable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment