Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Terrorist stinking filth report: April 4, 2023.

 Terrorists from the room on my right-hand side have immediate access to opening the tiles separating, barely, my bathroom from theirs. They also have installed a manual mechanical device on the toilet water bowl/spray nozzle t-junction so that when I flush the toilet, water sprays from the junction. I had resolved this problem by tightening the large metal screw at the base of the junction for the water nozzle, and after a while they adjusted their attack so that when I move the metal screws and the other components of the rubber tubing, they adjust the mechanism to make water spray uncontrollably no matter which direction I turn the screw. I understand that this is being done both with the surveillance cameras and also by twisting their device on their end when I stop the dripping or spewing of water. It begins again within a minute, mostly after I have stood up. Bending is hard for me to do with the hard poison they put in my food which bloats up and then hardens. They then open the tiles of the bathroom wall, on the lower section of the wall and insert hair, greasy dirty bits of creepy debris, filth and scum on the congealed water. For at least the last month I have spent at least one hour per day bending over with rags I cut up, cleaning the floor. They are now making the water spigot spray this filth, opening the tiles between the rooms of course to pour filth and grease and hair in the process, and now the floor is filthy and saturated literally non-stop. I can't use the bathroom sink because once I use it, they begin the spewing of the toilet and water spigot function while I am using a completely different water system conduit--I assume there is not just one single pipe connection all the water systems to the toilet, water spray nozzle and the sink area but at least the sink and toilet metal piping for this relatively modern building are not connected. They are manually doing this every time I turn the sink on or off, and the spraying of the water from the spigot, located close to the base of the floor, sprays out at least 6-inches to more than one foot in every direction--it comes out at a spray in a fan-shape. They also pour water onto the other side of the toilet, where there is a wall and a drain. The drain has been saturated with stinking fungus so if I open this drain to try to get the debris and water out, the room emanates with foul odors that are so stinking I have to wear a mask to breathe in the room. They are inserting tubes with stinking sewage air pumping it through the pipes of all the open water areas--the bathroom sink emits a stinking foul vapor when I use the sink for anything, but now they are adding water spewing with filth sprayed into it, constantly, every single time I use the water in any capacity in that room. I am so ill from poisoning, I have to use that room so frequently that I spend over 2 hours per day just cleaning up their filth by now in just that tiny little widowless bathroom.


-----------

Meanwhile, terrorists on the right-hand side of my unit, on the other side--Today, I had to spend hours fighting the spraying of stinking filth in the bathroom, and then cleaning the sealed off area below the kitchen sink, which I keep tightly sealed with rubber matting and metal hooks in the faux wood paneling to try to stop the break-ins through this next portal area. The tiny little wobbly panel separating my kitchen sink cabinet from the room on the next side literally has open holes which the terrorists stick tubes and mechanical arms so they can spray fungus and deteriorating chemicals into my hair as I sit at this table, less than one foot away from the sink area because this cubicle unit of terror and attack I am forced to pay rent for is so tiny they stick their mechanical arms through the panels of the huge row of cabinets on one side, and the huge panels on the other side, to insert huge cockroaches and destroy my body. I have therefore had to seal off this under-sink area by tying rope affixed to various metal hooks, which cost me much pain trying to pound into the half-plastic-coated fake wood doors--the terrorists made sure to have huge half-inch cracks in the door frame separating the doors so they could easily insert their mechanical arms through these cracks, leaving spaces so wide you can slip objects through the cracks easily when the doors are closed. I have to use rubber mats cut in strips to try to seal this off, and etc. Much of the damage to my hair, even after I began covering my hair while sleeping, was done while I was sitting in a drugged-up daze in front of this laptop because I was in too much pain to move, and from behind they sprayed my hair with horrific chemicals so the hair is permanently damaged, and so is my mostly bald scalp.

-------------


The other stinking filth is being put under my kitchen sink area, in the cupboard. I had to remove 4 huge buckets of water stinking and fetid on the bottom of the kitchen sink cupboard area, again, next to the floor area. I had to use sponges and buckets to try to mop up the layer of water that was left to rot out the bottom of the cabinet. This is being done every time I leave the room to go shopping, all 2x per month due to the poisons they inserted with stinking sewage water into my bladder and vagina for years while I was being teleported and raped, beaten and assaulted to obtain creative ideas and information so the bots and terrorists who are your famous "celebrities" and politicians can have some new ideas in which to put out their fake concern about human life and about caring about society in general. Their torture continues. Now the theme is constantly of killing me and making me homeless, along with endless threats, me yelling "shut up pigs" now to try to drown out their endless hate insults and death threats and abuse that goes on as they sit in the chairs, in the rows, watching me as I sit in on a stool being interrogated, beaten and abused by them while teleported, as I am putting all the layers of protective clothing and hanging blankets, pillows and everything else I use because at night the terrorist minions are spraying stinking filthy substances on my clothing/blankets, etc. Plus trying to make more hair fall out and permanently damaging my scalp and destroying all hair I may have left after years of them doing this; all the while they have been put into the Oscars and top position, the celebrities having stolen concepts they stole and tortured from me and blocking my every attempt to think and write creatively, and if I do, any concept they want to steal is given permission by the politicians as they all mutually torture me slowly to death.

---------------

Cost of electricity is going up, and I must use fans at top speed for hours and hours to try to dry the puddles of water that are now like tiny lakes in my bathroom and under the kitchen sink. I am now leaving the blocked shower drain--which I block to try to stop them from inserting more huge cockroaches, and stinking filth and attacking everything from this huge open source portal--I keep it blocked in various ways to no mechanical arms can get through without making loud noises so I would be alerted. Now I have to keep this open once more so the items I use to block the swamp of stinking fluids is not make horrifically saturated with the stinking water sewage stuff that is pumped into this bathroom while they are making the spigots spray out jets of actual "clean" water into the air, one foot, and then behind the toilet, and etc. Within a minute, if I walk away, the former water puddles are caked with hair, greasy and filthy dirty unidentifiable objects that appear to have been soaking in grime and grease. The room stinks as well. 

The floor of this unit I am tortured in is now constantly wet with dirty foot prints from the rubber shoes I must wear--I can never have cloth shoes in any place I live because this has been so ubiquitous throughout the years of my home being made openly stinking and foul. The filth attacks had been kept much more disguised while I was literally being poisoned to death and not understanding the huge enormity of the global system of attack, so the terror organization kept the filth and other "gang stalking" attacks at a much more ambient level, almost undetectable, but nevertheless very persistent and undeniable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...