Monday, April 10, 2023

Nostalgia through a sour lens of the crosshairs of targeting. Discovering that the trend of terrorist "gang stalkers" who are part of the vast mind information/control industry such as authoring, output, and social engineering via "art" who avidly orchestrated some terrorist activities towards me, was featured in a very small-time video interview for a show about "Democracy". It is an all-too-common theme. The man in question is a Europ-a white supremacist out of England. Sorry Englanders, but it has relevance to the training in fascist Imperialism that America is now undergoing in it's transition from being "Democratic" to a fascist, 4th Reich colony of Europigapeland--sorry to sound so "crazy" "conspiracy theory" but the pieces keep fitting into this larger picture.

 I won'/t say his name for fear of him being promoted, as all the terrorist celebrities get promoted the more I write of the violence and insanity they heap upon me in their striving to gain free and immediate approval for funding of their projects, awards and prizes are just being handed out like goodies from a cornucopia in this Nazi/Mafia 4th Reich social engineering situation that mind control is now an ever-increasing component of, in this puzzle picture that is taking global shape.

--------

He was one of my professors at the University of Minnesota. He tried his gimmick on me, back in Freshman year. I saw an evil glint in his arched eyebrows that looked absolutely "possessed" with bad intention as he "invited" me to become a more intimate part of his position because he thought he could tutor me in some capacity. I immediately felt the threat even if I could not identify it outright. Many others who have played the same "game" did not have the obvious appearance of being nearly forthright in the plot to scam me (in worse ways than just playing games).

I looked him up today because I am looking in some of the old haunts of my past. It's hard to find many of the people I had known, the women mostly as their names are impossibly changed and because of mobile phones, their names are not listed on White Pages and few of them are listed anywhere at all, readily accessible on an internet search.

-------------

He had people rewrite my papers for a class. We were instructed to write a series of short segments and then hand them to assigned fellow students in the class to "grade" and write comments on, but only at the back of the paper. What he did was get a female who actually altered my story to "take the p*ss" out of it, to use an English idiomatic phrase, to mock it and insult it, but very expressly insultingly. I believe that this instructor, or Professor, actually rewrote my assignment to mock it himself and used this fellow Nazi/white supremacist as his prop for the take-down "skit". When I approached him about it, he said it was "funny" and I should just laugh it off. I didn't just laugh it off. But I didn't respond openly to his comment because I was saturated with mind control drugs to the dregs of my intestines at that point (and still am, decades later) and I was blocked from speaking, I literally was forced into a numbed and blank state of non-expression. 

I also got a tenuous position at a writer's "loft" in Minneapolis--a writer's enclave. I worked as a research assistant, upon the recommendation of a professor that placed me highly in other legitimate circles within the Minneapolis writer community. This English professor, however, began a gas-lighting campaign and I was gently questioned by the Loft's more aged staff in casual conversation during lunch. I was more highly drugged at that point, as always had happened whenever I obtained a higher position in anything of a competative nature, so as to destroy the opportunity for me--and then, as happens now, the pig apes of Whorewood and the politicians can then hiss in hate at me that I am a "nothing" and have never done anything, have never accomplished anything, and all I have ever done is stolen from me or blocked. I am always, if I obtain any position whatsoever, either put in accidents to try to paralyze or kill me or drugged to the point of near comatose mind control and then forced into discrediting situations. I "react" under these conditions with people literally speaking through me, and I lose the position also due to the gossip and discrediting campaigns of people like the Europigape who is highly "respected" because no one of the Minneapolis writer world will openly or privately express what a classical bigot he truly is. I was not understanding of how this situation was being forced upon me and didn't consider the fact of racism when he was playing his part. 

I also later contacted him many years later when I was living in Gainesville, Florida. I wrote to him and described the basic outline of how I was being gang stalked, but I had no official term for it, had never heard of it, and he wrote back with just a few nasty sentences stating that I was "neurotic". That is the classical response by the bigots who orchestrate the terror campaigns to drive the last few nails into the discrediting campaign aimed at completely paralyzing the target. The accusations of being mentally ill are the usual first knee-jerk reaction by these jerks who perform the drugging and discrediting.

-----------

What is remarkable in it's unremarkable repetition is how he has been labeled as a "liberal fighting for Democracy" by his fellow white craggy Minnesotan "liberal" fellow old grey men who lavish such praise heavily upon white supremacists of their own ilk. 

It follows the "liberal" "Minority" people (whose names I am tired of being tortured for writing) but who are not of white origin out of Europigapeland but are instead from places like The Bronx in NYC (I think that's where she's from?). Whatever, the part where she's from in her district where she actually dances like she's "black" while making her public appearances, but comes to glare in hate at me for fighting for my human rights. She's very famous for her "fighting for Democracy, Feminism and all that" she "fights" for in her theatrical performances for all cameras possible.

It's the ubiquitous social engineering template repeated from Minneapolis to NYC to Europigapeland fascist Nazi/Mafia 4th Reich followers. All the "liberal" fascist Nazis, who wear "alternative" clothing and try to appear like they are not trying to be wealthy and etc, but who strive to uphold fascist wealth entitlement culture nevertheless through mind control, which is a precursor to genocide. 

-------------------

The bitter lens of seeing this man being so honored in Minneapolis. One of the blonde Nazi Minnesotan women who was in the writer's workshop he held, where I was a "student" writer alongside many others, and he got another woman to harass me who was a part of the general white supremacy culture of Minnesota--the culture that supported, and still thrives in supporting the likes of Derek Chauvin. When I watched the Floyd Trial out of Minneapolis and understood that Chauvin and Floyd had a mutual connection through both working as security guards at a club, I felt that the conditions of the murder may have been part of a "stalking" death squad operation that went too far. Expecting to get away with it, Chauvin walked away smug and sauntering like all the people attacking me everywhere I go, but nothing compares to the swagger of the politicians and the smug smirking giggling and gloating of the millionaire and billionaire celebrities stealing my ideas and torturing and poisoning and having me poisoned and mutilated every single day--for years. 

-----------------

All of them claim they are "fighting for Democracy". All of them take their cues from fascist, white supremacists out of Europigapeland especially out of places like England, France and Germany. 

----------

So this English, out of England, writer's Loft class for this non-profit also generated another attack upon me while I was in this writer's seminar. He got this blonde woman to "befriend" me who then hissed at me to leave Minneapolis and never return. The point is that the English take over and get rid of people "like me". Americans in droves follow this protocol system in their desire to destroy Democracy and instead turn it into a slave plantation system, whereby only white supremacists and the good plantation house slaves can obtain some semblance of "Democracy" and "fame" in this fame-driven culture, only and only if they obey and attack people like me (Jews) in order for the plantation slave system to be more fully incorporated under the watchful eye of the Illuminated Democracy white old crusty man's club with his nasty rape-cheerleader violent women and children following the same protocols they are being actually taught by the Europigapes like this English bigot who has since been so highly valued in the Derek Chauvin land of Minnesota.

The activists, the people who fought the racism i.e. the Minneapolis protests against the Floyd murder, never protest this English expletive--no, they are so brainwashed and can't even begin to consider that in his white cloud of white supremacists constantly surrounding him, his genocidal fascist Nazi proclivities are disguised under the frumpy "liberal" attire and "lofty" literature accolades the white supremacist culture of Minnesota has awarded him for his "work" on helping them to create a fascist Europigape colonized 4th Reich state of Minnesota. Prince's assassination included in this drama but that's another story I have written of in my Facebook stories, unrecognized as anything remotely legitimate. The endless Prince videos are posted like all the rest of the terrorist videos, by the people wanting to profit off this contract. They are "black" but don't give a damn whether the conditions for participating are based on Nazism or not, because if they get promoted for complying to the House Rules, they are then not relegated to being stuck in racist Minneapolis with no options and surrounded by discriminatory bigots on all sides of that white tundra.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...