Friday, April 14, 2023

Personal musings/thoughts---on not being able to participate in Songkran due to having to protect my property from theft and damage if I leave anything vital unprotected; like my money and passport and other items I deem essential that I don't want to have to pay to replace. Items that are so important I can't replace them (easily). Unattended, they get sprayed with stinking substances, money is stolen, the bags in which they are contained ripped, frayed, sprayed with brown permanently staining liquids, etc. The stink never comes out with repeated washing in every bleach and cleaning solvent possible.

"4K TH SONGKRAN 2023 Water Festival. Bangla Walking Street in Patong Beach, Phuket. Thailand". FLANEUR. April 12, 2023.



I could only find 2 videos of Phuket Songkran for this year, 2566 I believe the Thai year now is--there are a very small Thai videos all in Thai from local and national news sources, but the thumbnail videos are pasted on the tiny side of the news anchors so you can't see the action of people being sprayed with these huge environmental disasters for this one holiday season. The huge water guns are also priced at exorbitant prices for the holiday tourists. Will they all be disposed of into the ground to rot for about 10 years before perhaps deteriorating into the ground, not wholly? 

The clips I found, because Songkran only began yesterday (or "today" if you are in the U.S. zone) on the 13th, so the videos of Phuket fun and reveling have not appeared yet. 


The last time I celebrated Songkran, before excessive poisoning made me so ill that for every year I have been literally bed-bound from endless murdering attempts at stiffening/hardening/bloating poisons so that I could not literally get out and was in endless pain. I began having to physically protect my backpacks and passport items at least 3 years ago, so the 7 years preceding my last attempt at having "fun" at Songkran have been spent in unending sickness from unending torture and poisoning, leaving me semi-paralyzed.

Although this all sounds like whiny complaining, there is more! Ha ha. 

First, I also have to risk that terrorists, of which the numbers far exceed the people who will not try to have me killed in accidents, hit me with cars, and etc--but they could oil slick down the watery parts of the roads just as I approach, which happened to me before. Every time I get injured on one of "their" orchestrated "accidents' at night they use the mechanical arms, or when the minions had physical access to deforming my body and raping and breaking bones, but the damage is heightened exponentially in the one night after each such accident where they procure permanent bodily fractures and severing of body parts while I am in a deep comatose sleep state, being teleported to being abused in the other teleported state as my consciousness is literally sucked out of my "prime" physical state and teleported to the psycho expletives who conduct these exercises in exercising their demons so they get ample latitude for further terrorist activities with all their sleazy and foul proclivities.

-----------------

Also, there is a huge police presence, which underlies the activities, which is also a drag but of course necessary.

---------

The video clips on YouTube have been posted from one of the sleaziest tourist districts, or undoubtedly the most sleazy place in Phuket--Bangla Walking Street. The women are dressed in opaque sheer dresses so they appear almost naked and are being sprayed like something from a strip stage, which is the intended visual approach as some of them are actually put on top of some platform appearing like the "girly" "happy ending" bars that dot the Walking Street like the American equivalent of a fast food strip avenue.

---------------

The last time I was involved in Songkran, I remained on my motorbike and road all the way from the tip of Phuket and around to the airport region and back down--something like 25 miles, I am unsure, and back so it took hours from beginning to end. The Thai people, while they had some of these huge plastic environmental disaster guns, mostly used buckets and just threw the buckets, environmentally non-destructive, onto people riding bikes. They were in flatlbed trucks, using some of the plastic toy water pistols but not these hefty automatic type version of the same that are being sold in huge piles around Phuket Town, in front of the area where there was a huge concert stage and masses of people flocking in to watch fireworks and etc and bands playing. I was shopping and thus drove past all the merriment. I looked somehow whistfully at the "fun" but had to keep driving, skirting around the huge SUV that was tailing me and almost hitting me from behind as I drove out of the huge Central Shopping mall parking lot area at night, just around 7 pm.

---------------

Only to have to return to stinking filth sprayed on my floor, my bathroom, and I spent all day yesterday bending and cleaning so that by nighttime I was in too much pain to do more than collapse in bed, trying to just clean the black stinking filth that was sprayed everywhere on the floor, bathroom, etc. By terrorists, the Thais surrounding me operating for the fascist bigots who were out, and now are out, celebrating Songkran. I would like to have the chance to spray some of them with a Rambo style water gun, just at least to get them in some way. I don't have that chance even to do that now, because their Thai minions will go in, themselves not celebrating Songkran, this festival which I think is supposed to be of origin in Buddhist tradition as a PURIFICATION ritual of water cleansing of the soul and spirit from bad deeds done throughout the year(s). It's something of a Baptismal "rebirth" ceremony in Catholic terms, somewhat loosely applied as an analogy.

--------

As usual, nothing is sacred for these expletives except for the endless solidification of their power grabbing sleaze and filth empire, which nothing will cleanse or remove like all the filth they put in my body and my home and property.

------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...