Friday, April 14, 2023

Personal musings/thoughts---on not being able to participate in Songkran due to having to protect my property from theft and damage if I leave anything vital unprotected; like my money and passport and other items I deem essential that I don't want to have to pay to replace. Items that are so important I can't replace them (easily). Unattended, they get sprayed with stinking substances, money is stolen, the bags in which they are contained ripped, frayed, sprayed with brown permanently staining liquids, etc. The stink never comes out with repeated washing in every bleach and cleaning solvent possible.

"4K TH SONGKRAN 2023 Water Festival. Bangla Walking Street in Patong Beach, Phuket. Thailand". FLANEUR. April 12, 2023.



I could only find 2 videos of Phuket Songkran for this year, 2566 I believe the Thai year now is--there are a very small Thai videos all in Thai from local and national news sources, but the thumbnail videos are pasted on the tiny side of the news anchors so you can't see the action of people being sprayed with these huge environmental disasters for this one holiday season. The huge water guns are also priced at exorbitant prices for the holiday tourists. Will they all be disposed of into the ground to rot for about 10 years before perhaps deteriorating into the ground, not wholly? 

The clips I found, because Songkran only began yesterday (or "today" if you are in the U.S. zone) on the 13th, so the videos of Phuket fun and reveling have not appeared yet. 


The last time I celebrated Songkran, before excessive poisoning made me so ill that for every year I have been literally bed-bound from endless murdering attempts at stiffening/hardening/bloating poisons so that I could not literally get out and was in endless pain. I began having to physically protect my backpacks and passport items at least 3 years ago, so the 7 years preceding my last attempt at having "fun" at Songkran have been spent in unending sickness from unending torture and poisoning, leaving me semi-paralyzed.

Although this all sounds like whiny complaining, there is more! Ha ha. 

First, I also have to risk that terrorists, of which the numbers far exceed the people who will not try to have me killed in accidents, hit me with cars, and etc--but they could oil slick down the watery parts of the roads just as I approach, which happened to me before. Every time I get injured on one of "their" orchestrated "accidents' at night they use the mechanical arms, or when the minions had physical access to deforming my body and raping and breaking bones, but the damage is heightened exponentially in the one night after each such accident where they procure permanent bodily fractures and severing of body parts while I am in a deep comatose sleep state, being teleported to being abused in the other teleported state as my consciousness is literally sucked out of my "prime" physical state and teleported to the psycho expletives who conduct these exercises in exercising their demons so they get ample latitude for further terrorist activities with all their sleazy and foul proclivities.

-----------------

Also, there is a huge police presence, which underlies the activities, which is also a drag but of course necessary.

---------

The video clips on YouTube have been posted from one of the sleaziest tourist districts, or undoubtedly the most sleazy place in Phuket--Bangla Walking Street. The women are dressed in opaque sheer dresses so they appear almost naked and are being sprayed like something from a strip stage, which is the intended visual approach as some of them are actually put on top of some platform appearing like the "girly" "happy ending" bars that dot the Walking Street like the American equivalent of a fast food strip avenue.

---------------

The last time I was involved in Songkran, I remained on my motorbike and road all the way from the tip of Phuket and around to the airport region and back down--something like 25 miles, I am unsure, and back so it took hours from beginning to end. The Thai people, while they had some of these huge plastic environmental disaster guns, mostly used buckets and just threw the buckets, environmentally non-destructive, onto people riding bikes. They were in flatlbed trucks, using some of the plastic toy water pistols but not these hefty automatic type version of the same that are being sold in huge piles around Phuket Town, in front of the area where there was a huge concert stage and masses of people flocking in to watch fireworks and etc and bands playing. I was shopping and thus drove past all the merriment. I looked somehow whistfully at the "fun" but had to keep driving, skirting around the huge SUV that was tailing me and almost hitting me from behind as I drove out of the huge Central Shopping mall parking lot area at night, just around 7 pm.

---------------

Only to have to return to stinking filth sprayed on my floor, my bathroom, and I spent all day yesterday bending and cleaning so that by nighttime I was in too much pain to do more than collapse in bed, trying to just clean the black stinking filth that was sprayed everywhere on the floor, bathroom, etc. By terrorists, the Thais surrounding me operating for the fascist bigots who were out, and now are out, celebrating Songkran. I would like to have the chance to spray some of them with a Rambo style water gun, just at least to get them in some way. I don't have that chance even to do that now, because their Thai minions will go in, themselves not celebrating Songkran, this festival which I think is supposed to be of origin in Buddhist tradition as a PURIFICATION ritual of water cleansing of the soul and spirit from bad deeds done throughout the year(s). It's something of a Baptismal "rebirth" ceremony in Catholic terms, somewhat loosely applied as an analogy.

--------

As usual, nothing is sacred for these expletives except for the endless solidification of their power grabbing sleaze and filth empire, which nothing will cleanse or remove like all the filth they put in my body and my home and property.

------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment