Thursday, April 27, 2023

The floodgates of open discrimination will only widen under 4 more years of Biden (and worsen exponentially under Trump) unless there is a significant change in US political leadership.//Terrorist discrimination and obstruction and outright lies from my bank. Waiting for 4 hours to complete two simple transactions via message chat service and on telephone (using SKYPE). Was lied to with nasty "I just told you" quips from the customer service rep, after 3 hours of being hung-up on repeatedly by the agents as they were in the process of "helping" me. After a battery of id questions (unnecessary they just need my social) after obtaining the endless series of answers which I had to look up specifics of my account information, as I had to explain for the 5th & 6th time the same question about opening a type of account, while they were "please hold while I look this up" the connection was cut. Every question in the message chat service, which I have to enter via my account by logging in, was met with over 7 minutes of waiting time per simple question. Just to get the agent to ask the first question for the chat "How can I help you" required 7 minutes of waiting in silence as they did nothing. Every subsequent question required a waiting time of over 7 minutes for just simple policy questions about how the bank rates and services are rendered. My brain was put into an absolute "truth serum" mode as I fought to not get "angry" in which case they would hang up or start yelling, which has happened before. I recognized how my parents would be extremely chipper and fake cheery on such similar telepphone calls for the very same reason, even though they always did what Big Daddy fascist bigot told them to do. They got at least prompt service. 3 hours of my laptop freezing constantly, not being able to switch tabs on the browser, waiting interminably, I was so desperate to get this done that when the dude on the other end, because being in chat was not working any longer, and I was trying to open links which froze so I could not get the business done--I was told that two different items I wanted to know about were the same because one interest rate was higher than the other but the nasty-sounding expletive dude on the other end, supposedly an agent, told me in nasal, whiny hate immature tone, that "I just told you the difference", which he had only said was that one type of service had a higher interest rate than the other. I asked about the stipulations or why these were two different products, and he told me "I just said". It is impossible for two services to have the same stipulations but only a higher interest rate for one than the other. I could not get an answer from him and the whine nasal tone remained until I just agreed to take, of course, the higher interest rate service. Not knowing what minimum balance was required. I could not "understand" that "$100 minimum to open" meant that I needed a minimum deposit or balance of $100, I thought it meant I had to pay that price in order to open the account,. THAT is how badly my brain and calcuation was affected by the tech blasting into my brain. I also could not leave any slight sentence without outright clear explanation be left to guessing so I had to ask him repeatedly what that meant, really in such a blrry sense of mental fog from the attack on my brain plus HOURS of sitting asking question after question waiting for 30 minutes for three questions to be answered and still not getting anywhere near solving the issues I needed in the first place. //My brain was stuck in a non-understanding exhaustion at that point, not understanding that I was being played with or lied to, just absolutely needing this service from a situation of having to rely only on telecommunications for this service which the bank offers. I also got many different answers while in chat, such as "yes" to a request and then "no" and back to "yes". It went on and on. //Now I have to deal with my mail service in a certain city which has not once sent me any information on mail received. I told them that a letter would arrive in the next few days coming from the city of my bank's headquarters. I received a response from that service this morning, which said that three letters had arrived before from that address and should they open and scan the letters--meaning they have never once alerted me of mail. My agreement was for all mail to be opened and scanned in the upfront yearly cost for the service. This means that with lies they will demand a high price per page of scanning for letter that I never got alerts about in my "digital" box which is supposed to inform me of all mail incoming and ask whether I want any of it scanned or not.//Every single link in crucial correspondance is fraught with lies, my brain being blasted so I can't think clearly while they whine in hate at me and lie and discriminate as the connection is broken repeatedly so I have to constantly retry the question and to phone or email the business. //This bank is in the State that Biden was born in and has roots in. The mail service is in a city that was very warm and inviting to me years ago, and since the invasion of fascist Nazism that is now open, I can't get any business done or any service. I experienced so much violence from blacks and latinos as the minions of the white supremacists that it felt literally like near death squads operating in the open towards me. All of that was during various administrations that have come and gone. All operating as a seamless mess of hate while all claim they are fighting for "freedom" for "every single US Citizen".

 I could not "remember" while I was fighting to pound down on the keyboard to write words, that my mail service, which is supposed to offer a digital service, has blocked the lower price option for digital mail service by lies, and denying me access to information. The first year I had this service, they never alerted me of any mail incoming. I had to request information. They then lied to me stating that I had to pay for each page scan. I was offered a much higher price than the lowest "tier" of this service when I opened this digital mail service two years ago. They told me for double the price all mail would be scanned and sent in emails. Nothing happened, whatsoever I never got a mail alert. In trying to obtain this mail service, my calls to other mail agencies were so discriminatory that I got lied to blatantly so endlessly that I had to choose this one options which has remained NEVER alerting me of mail and then demanding a high price for scanning each page. Any letter opened and scanned would require me having to pay something instead of what I already paid.

The second year, I asked about the scanning being included in price. They sent me a renewal financial form and I paid and since then, not a single piece of mail has been sent to me in any email alert. They are now asking me if I want three letters I previously got from the address of my bank, but not stating anything about paying for each page scanned. I have to wait for their response now, which undoubtedly will then lie once more and inform me that I would have to pay for each page, something like $0.15 per page or maybe less, unsure what scamming lie they will present this time.

I need to have a mailing address so I have no options, As always, the calls I make for basic services are all relayed to terror agents, often operating from within the bank. When I ask for specific information they all blank out and claim they just told me, but in effect, they do not know because they are not agents from that company. They have been trained in the basics so I can't get answers to my questions anyway even if they tried. While I scour their website for information, the other hacker terrorists freeze the page and/or make little pop-ups appear blocking the information. The pop-ups don't go away I have to sit and wait for them to stop blocking my page. If I click on the pop-ups to close them on the little x-box on top, more pages appear. Then the entier computer freezes up and I can't even get anything to register that my cursor is trying to open or close. That happens to frequently I have to fight to not click or move the cursor any more than necessary so the hackers can't use that to freeze or make side pop-ups appear if I move the cursor over anything. Sometimes the pop-ups appear at random no matter what I do (this is with three ad-blockers on every browser working and this never happens when I am not on a "business" call or message chat service).

-----------------

Hacker terrorists rewrote parts of this post--changed grammar and deleted or changed words. It reads fairly badly, not as bad as some posts. It is made to appear that I am barely functional in grammar and writing style, but with words deleted and rewritten so it appears that I am basically defunct in correct grammar usage.

-------------

The terrorists blocked all the phone calls I made to all virtual mail services in the location of my US address. Every call was met with "we don't offer that service" while it was stated on their website. One site that offered a "home address" virtual box told me by phone that the address I would obtain would be a "suite 2000" number for my home address. They told me it was a computer generated address and they could not change it whatsoever. Absolute lies and I had no options but to try to find one single mail service which would provide me with a seminal home address style virtual box address. Literally every call I made, and I saved all the emails I also sent which required a separate folder in my email box just to save all the rejections and lies I was sent by these companies. None of them had virtual mail but all advertised that they did, or some of them didn't advertise but I know all mail centers can scan emails to me using a virtual mail system. I got 100% rejections and lies about home addresses while they used business address with suite numbers, obviously alerting anyone that this was not a home address. I got only this one mail service in one city which claimed it would help me. The chipper and giggly man on the other end, who disappeared from the "service" after I paid double the price from the lowest virtual mail service with options to pay-per-paid, was replaced by a female who only said that I had to pay for everything thereafter I had a signed agreement that all services would be included. The next year, not wanting to change my mailling address since I was and continue to only get diverted to lying discriminatory agents posing as "service agents" or customer service, I just have remained at this absolutely discriminatory mail service out of desperation to get any single iota of business done in any capacity. I do nothing and avoid having to use this agency at all cost. But I must have my mail from my bank sent to this address so they can scan and forward the application forms for the service for the bank which took half a working day of waiting, being hung-up on (while being very friendly, chirpy and friendly to the surly and lying terror agent on the other end of the communications). 

I have no idea what mail I have received for the past 2 years. I have requested that they scan mail they finally admitted was in my "box" upon my request. They never scanned the mail. I sent two more letters asking them to scan my mail. They never did, they never would.

I now have to ask them gingerly what the policy is for scanning my mail, because they would not answer this question when I paid for another year at twice the price that their virtual mail system has on the website (it's a system which operates like a franchise through various mail box vendors who are more independent but use these franchise virtual mail services). 

It's unbelievable and it's ubiquitous, this endless chain of lies and blocks to all services. I can't tolerate hearing Biden blathering on any longer about fighting for blacks who turn around and viciously attack me for whitey supremacist in their mutual pact of anti-Semitic attacks for their mutual power structure while all claim they are "fighting" racism. Underline that with the Trump appearance of "fighting" against racism by blacks being firmly put into his orbit (one of the more vicious of the black celebrities is his past lover and good partner and friend and attacks me with the same idiotic hate that the impoverished minions use while whitey Nazi/Mafia sits in the background in a relaxed position of smugness, smiling as the minions viciously attack me for them. It's the same at the "top".


-----------------

The blacks who attack me, who are celebrities, ascribe to themselves the titles of royalty--they are "queens and kings". The Whites connect divinity to themselves, in particular in their media output in the computer-generated imagery and superhero blockbuster fodder continuously pumped out about how superpowerful they appear to be (with a lot of help from technology).

I don't know if Latinos are following in the "I'm a Queen/King" mantra along with the blacks who become "worshipped" as such.

As a matter of fact. some of the spawn of the blacks who participated in attacking me, associated with the "Democrat" gang from administrations past (and past and past) have co-written episodes for tv shows about "Queen" so-and-so with psychopathic murderous tendencies being associated with female black "empowerment". The very same people who are part of the political "elite" who partner very heavily with white supremacists posing as "Democrats" who are endlessly bantering out phrases, stock phrases, about fighting for equality and freedom ----mutually attacking me and so the blacks can jump the small chasm from politics to media entertainment tv shows--which they are now starring in every season in one form or another. Obtained undoubtedly by partaking in this hate enterprise being foisted upon me. Any response of rage on my part after years and years of deadly 24/7 terrorist attacks upon me such as having part of my uterus severed out after fighting white supremacist Europ-a-men teleporting and poisoning and pumping poison into my body and saying that they want to see me in a coma and going on as I begged them to stop the teleportation pounding of poison into my body as deeply as possibly by the force of their violent rape nightly forays while I was sleeping and teleported. 

All the blacks who fully participate in THIS obtain more free rewards of lead roles, playing "queens" and "kings" while they are hugged by the white supremacists who have created the prison-industrial complex and their H-wood allies who jump from one party affiliation to the next whichever way the wind blows you know they are going to kiss up to that top spot on the lower rungs of the pyramid to continue to appease the power structure for endless monopolies they obtained during the fascist Nazi Reagan era--and most of the terrorists attacking me obtained their front jockying positions in the race of entertainment presence during that Reagan Era and are now being offered top monopolies and more endless lead roles--once they got the "dirty Jew" Weinstein out of power, who also helped to put them into power.

------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment