Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Trying to be concise in my writing in an attempt at Trying to counteract the terrorists and hackers, who are being funded probably by "counter-terrorism" agencies of the 4th Reich terrorist organization.

 As I sit here in front of this extremely hacked laptop, which I just cleared out yesterday from malware and etc, and I do this almost every day and the malware appears almost instantly.  Trying to write in something like punctuated blocks of information, but my brain is put (artificially) into an open portal of instant stream-of-consciousness outpouring that is then hacked so badly it all is blocked from understanding.

I should try to write in simple block form. Once I start upon an idea my brain is attacked so I go into tangents and lose thread of focus and get "lost" in these diversions of concepts. The concepts are then stolen by the predators/celebrities or politicians who then incessantly either directly or through subliminal, non-stop repetition hate phrases of how "stupid" and etc I am, after they steal the ideas from me and they never stop poisoning/drugging and using this tech in order to get a kind of mental sieve operation out of attacking me in order to steal concepts and then torture me as "punishment' for thinking anything adverse to their "superior" output which I always find mediocre. Sometimes they appear exceptional but it's always in the form of the amount of information they can dish out (probably scripted, and information they have studied for years) which I am unfamiliar with (this pertains to MSNBC news anchor terrorists especially).

-----------------

I wrote a comment on a post about the next Joker movie. I believe strongly that the pop singer female role is a by-product of "Italian-American" (they just call themselves "Italian" but for media purposes they include the "American" part but in "normal" society they simply say they are "Italian") so these Mafiose people put that horrid singer and lack of acting talent into mainstream non-stop monopolizing of starring roles, because she is a product of Mafia infiltration and she is one of the terrorists who have teleorted me. I wrote a comment about her last night because I think Phoenix's acting was immensly incredible, and although he hacked a lot of his videos on my internet as far as I know he was not personally engaged in attacking me amongst his more violent peers. He's definitely involved. He's not a mediocre acting talent. He's part Jewish. Whatever that means, perhaps he's half-hearted about his Nazi affiliation and doesn't consider his involvement to be anything abnormal or anti-Semitic in nature, or he doesn't care ********(most likely scenario). But I commented upon the next upcoming psychopath drama, very well portrayed by the director Phillips and by Phoenix, but because I downloaded Joker a few days ago, the original film, and deniro jumped to attack me and he emits so much hate, negativity and bad energy directed at me (his psychic waste product dumped on me) I wrote that I can't watch any more of these films, and that Gag is neither a great singer or actor. I am not merely writing this because she's part of the terrorist team absolutely committed to gaining more influence by asserting herself into attacking me in this racist and Mafia/Nazi cartel operation. She of course has been endlessly "awarded" by the Nazi-controlled Golden Globes for less-than-mediocre acting in a role of sinister and psychopathic content. 

That is why I wrote in virulent hate about mafia and "Italian-Americans" and the repraisal this group forced upon me for my reaction to YEARS of their violence and terrorism, in the form of a comment saying they "ain't no good" at acting or singing (to my taste) and I detest the Joker franchise due to them being included. The reaction was to have me thrown from a satellite and into a garbage  heap--laughing all the while. The psycho crap actors think this is a fun game, and while these are vicious enemies, for the U.S. Government to fully participate and allow such violence to be continuously forced and dumped upon me is some precursor to atrocities and genocide--and that it's never being stopped, that it's just going on and on, as the creeps become more deadly and violent and the list of them going to court for their actions is now growing longer and longer (Paltrow also has participated, and her Jewish husband very nasty about his groveling love for blonde Nazi culture of "entitlement"--to plow people over and get away with it, as the court on a lower level releases them endlessly to their lives of "entitlement"--that includes Depp the criminal rapist beater and abuser and his filthy nasty daughter).

This could be considered my "gossip" column post for the morning. It's just residues of psychic poison and filth from THEM poured into me and my sleep and nascent waking state every day. Every day I am drugged up so I react and then I write, and then they torture me for writing. When I don't write, they torture me to the point that I must write to get a horrific torture to be stopped. They stop it for a very short while and inflict other repetitions of other tortures again, and again, and again.

I beg for people to intervene literally every day, as I have done for a decade. Before that I was fighting for my life as they were forcing heart palpitations and tears streaming out of my eyes, either simultaneously or at  regular intervals, for hours every day while having construction of 3 buildings on all sides of me, the first year I was   detoxifying from poisoning so I lay in bed all day under this much torture. That is when I began writing posts begging for help to the people ordering the torture. That was in 2011. It is now 12 years later. I have reached top governmental regions of the same low-down hate system and have received only a tiny bit of relief from heart palpitations being stopped. Tears are almost constantly being forced out of my eyes, and that has not stopped (they must mar my skin and face and my eyesight through this, to make me appear droopy, sad and deformed at first sight of my face by all people. They must make me appear like I am deteriorating instead of looking healthy and happy, to coincide with the internal poisoning they have never stopped inserting into my vagina through my bladder or through my food. I am shitting black stinking poison out every day that I fight to break from the internal mess. It hardens and bloats and congeals very quickly, I think they add a quickening chemical to it when they poison me and they certainly drug me every day to force these hysterical reactions out of me. They then say I am a "drug addict" or whatever, always discrediting me and claiming only they are superior. I must add that the actors involved in teleporting and raping me all have far more serious drug addiction histories than I ever have had. The drugging they put in me is not vacay holiday and the drugs are extremely severe, but I think not on the same level as cocaine and heroin, which I believe many of the creeple of H-wood attacking me have been addicted to for very many years, in the past. Now they are addicted to torture, as it's a power  high and endorphin drug trip for them.

---------------------

They are detestable, and the entire organization is a sick and filthy thing. Again, I stress that Biden and Harris are a part of this as is Trump and his organization and family. The people in their circles on all sides continue to flock to ravage and beat and abuse and insult and have my home made stinking and filthy as they orchestrate endless violence heaped upon me on all sides, all day and night, everywhere I go, and in teleportation I can't turn away from them or get away although I am constantly screaming and rushing at them to try to kill them and I can't even land a good smashing punch at them I'm so weak from their poisoning and mutilations making my body completely wasted and semi-paralyzed.


I keep wondering what it will take for Americans to get involved and stop this travesty of justice being perpetually aimed at me? If Trump being propelled by this group of actors into his position of power was not enough of a deteriorating force for American society, I wonder what it will take for people to begin to worry that this situation is of technology put in absolutely incompetent hands of psychopaths who have been trained by H-wood to perform fake roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment