Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Trying to be concise in my writing in an attempt at Trying to counteract the terrorists and hackers, who are being funded probably by "counter-terrorism" agencies of the 4th Reich terrorist organization.

 As I sit here in front of this extremely hacked laptop, which I just cleared out yesterday from malware and etc, and I do this almost every day and the malware appears almost instantly.  Trying to write in something like punctuated blocks of information, but my brain is put (artificially) into an open portal of instant stream-of-consciousness outpouring that is then hacked so badly it all is blocked from understanding.

I should try to write in simple block form. Once I start upon an idea my brain is attacked so I go into tangents and lose thread of focus and get "lost" in these diversions of concepts. The concepts are then stolen by the predators/celebrities or politicians who then incessantly either directly or through subliminal, non-stop repetition hate phrases of how "stupid" and etc I am, after they steal the ideas from me and they never stop poisoning/drugging and using this tech in order to get a kind of mental sieve operation out of attacking me in order to steal concepts and then torture me as "punishment' for thinking anything adverse to their "superior" output which I always find mediocre. Sometimes they appear exceptional but it's always in the form of the amount of information they can dish out (probably scripted, and information they have studied for years) which I am unfamiliar with (this pertains to MSNBC news anchor terrorists especially).

-----------------

I wrote a comment on a post about the next Joker movie. I believe strongly that the pop singer female role is a by-product of "Italian-American" (they just call themselves "Italian" but for media purposes they include the "American" part but in "normal" society they simply say they are "Italian") so these Mafiose people put that horrid singer and lack of acting talent into mainstream non-stop monopolizing of starring roles, because she is a product of Mafia infiltration and she is one of the terrorists who have teleorted me. I wrote a comment about her last night because I think Phoenix's acting was immensly incredible, and although he hacked a lot of his videos on my internet as far as I know he was not personally engaged in attacking me amongst his more violent peers. He's definitely involved. He's not a mediocre acting talent. He's part Jewish. Whatever that means, perhaps he's half-hearted about his Nazi affiliation and doesn't consider his involvement to be anything abnormal or anti-Semitic in nature, or he doesn't care ********(most likely scenario). But I commented upon the next upcoming psychopath drama, very well portrayed by the director Phillips and by Phoenix, but because I downloaded Joker a few days ago, the original film, and deniro jumped to attack me and he emits so much hate, negativity and bad energy directed at me (his psychic waste product dumped on me) I wrote that I can't watch any more of these films, and that Gag is neither a great singer or actor. I am not merely writing this because she's part of the terrorist team absolutely committed to gaining more influence by asserting herself into attacking me in this racist and Mafia/Nazi cartel operation. She of course has been endlessly "awarded" by the Nazi-controlled Golden Globes for less-than-mediocre acting in a role of sinister and psychopathic content. 

That is why I wrote in virulent hate about mafia and "Italian-Americans" and the repraisal this group forced upon me for my reaction to YEARS of their violence and terrorism, in the form of a comment saying they "ain't no good" at acting or singing (to my taste) and I detest the Joker franchise due to them being included. The reaction was to have me thrown from a satellite and into a garbage  heap--laughing all the while. The psycho crap actors think this is a fun game, and while these are vicious enemies, for the U.S. Government to fully participate and allow such violence to be continuously forced and dumped upon me is some precursor to atrocities and genocide--and that it's never being stopped, that it's just going on and on, as the creeps become more deadly and violent and the list of them going to court for their actions is now growing longer and longer (Paltrow also has participated, and her Jewish husband very nasty about his groveling love for blonde Nazi culture of "entitlement"--to plow people over and get away with it, as the court on a lower level releases them endlessly to their lives of "entitlement"--that includes Depp the criminal rapist beater and abuser and his filthy nasty daughter).

This could be considered my "gossip" column post for the morning. It's just residues of psychic poison and filth from THEM poured into me and my sleep and nascent waking state every day. Every day I am drugged up so I react and then I write, and then they torture me for writing. When I don't write, they torture me to the point that I must write to get a horrific torture to be stopped. They stop it for a very short while and inflict other repetitions of other tortures again, and again, and again.

I beg for people to intervene literally every day, as I have done for a decade. Before that I was fighting for my life as they were forcing heart palpitations and tears streaming out of my eyes, either simultaneously or at  regular intervals, for hours every day while having construction of 3 buildings on all sides of me, the first year I was   detoxifying from poisoning so I lay in bed all day under this much torture. That is when I began writing posts begging for help to the people ordering the torture. That was in 2011. It is now 12 years later. I have reached top governmental regions of the same low-down hate system and have received only a tiny bit of relief from heart palpitations being stopped. Tears are almost constantly being forced out of my eyes, and that has not stopped (they must mar my skin and face and my eyesight through this, to make me appear droopy, sad and deformed at first sight of my face by all people. They must make me appear like I am deteriorating instead of looking healthy and happy, to coincide with the internal poisoning they have never stopped inserting into my vagina through my bladder or through my food. I am shitting black stinking poison out every day that I fight to break from the internal mess. It hardens and bloats and congeals very quickly, I think they add a quickening chemical to it when they poison me and they certainly drug me every day to force these hysterical reactions out of me. They then say I am a "drug addict" or whatever, always discrediting me and claiming only they are superior. I must add that the actors involved in teleporting and raping me all have far more serious drug addiction histories than I ever have had. The drugging they put in me is not vacay holiday and the drugs are extremely severe, but I think not on the same level as cocaine and heroin, which I believe many of the creeple of H-wood attacking me have been addicted to for very many years, in the past. Now they are addicted to torture, as it's a power  high and endorphin drug trip for them.

---------------------

They are detestable, and the entire organization is a sick and filthy thing. Again, I stress that Biden and Harris are a part of this as is Trump and his organization and family. The people in their circles on all sides continue to flock to ravage and beat and abuse and insult and have my home made stinking and filthy as they orchestrate endless violence heaped upon me on all sides, all day and night, everywhere I go, and in teleportation I can't turn away from them or get away although I am constantly screaming and rushing at them to try to kill them and I can't even land a good smashing punch at them I'm so weak from their poisoning and mutilations making my body completely wasted and semi-paralyzed.


I keep wondering what it will take for Americans to get involved and stop this travesty of justice being perpetually aimed at me? If Trump being propelled by this group of actors into his position of power was not enough of a deteriorating force for American society, I wonder what it will take for people to begin to worry that this situation is of technology put in absolutely incompetent hands of psychopaths who have been trained by H-wood to perform fake roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...