Thursday, April 6, 2023

I now realize that the teleportation terror "skit" incident of me being thrown from a satellite was not the product of the Nebraska terrorist financier I mentioned earlier, but Musk, dirty trashy Musk, filthy Nazi nasty womanizer psycho-techno-terrorist Musk.

 It is now over 10 years since Musk was brought into this contract by Amber Heard, after she was beaten by Depp, who beat and raped me in front of her and also filthy shitalina, the wife of pig pitt, et al. laughing, they could not wait to inflict their racist agenda onto me. Always it has to be me for some reason. All their race-based hate has only confirmed to me that it's THEY who are sub-human and not fit to breathe the oxygen of this planet and not me. Their years of unjustified violence due to their racist agenda and the promotional pyramid scheme that has engulfed my life by the stupidity and sickness of one psycho piece of expletive after the next has shown me how absolutely incompetent and unworthy they truly are; all of them regardless of race, age or country. The Europigapes are much more prone to violence than the American brand, and Musk coming from a colonized South African country is a knee-jerk jerk about his racist proclivity for instant death threats and attack. The first month he and Heard obtained the teleportation equipment from Depp, perhaps they stole it, I don't know, but it was in their hands. I was nearly killed multiple times within a one-month period  while driving. All of the near-death incidents involved my handlebars being remoted manipulated and the brakes not working with greased meat carefully arranged on the asphalt of a road while all the motorbikes buzzing in hazardous swerves around me suddenly parted so I had no choice but to nearly run over a rectangle plot of greased up meat (this was in front of a Thai outdoor market where meat is sold in the open on tables, literally in the heat hanging on tables for hours on end)--a huge double-wheeled truck, probably more than a12-wheeler, zoomed up from behind just as I nearly hit the patch of greased up meat (carefully arranged in a near perfect rectangle, obviously done by Thais). In the distance a white pig ape europigape was observing the near murder incident as I tried to swerve the handlebars in the 15 seconds I had remaining to save my life. The handlbars would not budge, they were being remotely blocked so I had to push hard to get to swerve just one inch away from the square of meat on the road, a very thin layer so the wheel would have slipped to the side and the truck which was about 2 feet barreling behind me would have instantly crushed my body. 

That was just one such incident that occurred that April, or May when Heard left Depp and Depp suddenly stopped teleporting me and reports of Heard claiming DV to the public were made globally. She then reverberated all the statements I had been writing of domestic violence for the 2 years of both of them mutually attacking me with violence and sexual assault (Depp primarily for the latter).

Musk of course was also involved with the tech, and the thing that perhaps, for that time, saved my life was me clicking twice on Donald Trump posts on Facebook and writing a comment. The teleportation by him began and the cars nearly hit me stopped for about one year, and then TRUMP began having me nearly hit by cars, as Musk ascended from being a Tesla salesperson to now a lealding manufacturer and etc due to the technology he used to try to murder me and is now using to inflict as much terror as possible for "truma-based" mind control bs that he's still being paid and promoted for by this rotten organization.

-----------------

I thought I would add that, as perhaps some people are not entirely thrilled that he's welcoming fascists and Nazis into his Twitter den and all I have seen of him is an immediate violent reaction to any criticism I make of him, just saying "no" to him obtaining this contract by exploiting me is grounds, in his world, for using violence against me (as it is by this pack of German musicians I mentioned earlier today, and last week, and last month they are still going at attacking me just because I posted ONE VIDEO of ONE SONG which combined the German use of a phrase "you have" which can phonetically sound like "you hate" and then the rest of the song is about "you have asked me if I will marry and love you forever----no! No!" is the gist of this basic song, but the double-meaning in German is, "You HATE, you Hate me you hate me and will you marry me and love me forever--no no (Du hast versus du hasst).

And for that, I was again nearly killed by a car trying to ram a ton of metal into me from a side angle, body slammed by huge body-builder thugs in shopping malls while walking in congested "gang stalking" attack zones--and the fascists from Nazi-based, imperialist countries which form oppression and genocide for profit--these people from these countries like where Musk is from have immediate knee-jerk reactions to the slightest denial of their immediate demands. If you want to understand Trump, then watch Musk when he's not putting on his "cool dude" act for a camera and when he's attacking me. He doesn't yell or scream like most of these pig ape scumbag whore rapist shit men do in this teleportation never-ending drama of trying to subjugate me into accepting being murdered and raped by them with permission and consent. No, Musk just performs these acts of technological and electronic torture using all the technologies he's been handed by people like Trump and your organization in H-wood and the rest of the planet, in the name of preserving the ecology by the use of electric vehicles and space travel because the earth is going to implode and he's going to find a solution--living on Mars or in a spaceship or whatever because they will have made the planet completely inhabitable in very short order. Trust in them and their agenda, dear do-nothing minions reading this waiting for your chance to rape, insult and abuse me for your own profit agenda and promotional plots and plans for your shitty stupid movies about death and murder and sleaze.

I had commented yesterday as well on a Musk video about how his lack of paying taxes has hurt the American people and it's economy, and his colleagues as well. This was his response, a threat of murder which I believe has tried to implement in reality a decade ago. It was Trump who stopped  him. Who will stop him from murder in the future, because he isn't going to "change" this murderous fascist Nazi reaction to anything from someone he's been told is supposed to have no human rights who offends him in any way, or his friends or anyone related to his organization who he likes? How easily this greasy and dirty filthy trashy pig ape will have access to covert murder and he's not shy about using his trashy equipment, handed to him gratis of the American government, still enthralled with that trash piece of shit Musk. I hope he is forced with him mommy to return to Nazi South Africa and get out of the US. I consider him yet another infiltrator enemy of the country and it's culture and people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cali-Whore-nia a WIPE-OUT. Sleaze, corruption malfeasance and slime nazi overtake. The beaches are ruined now where the beach boys formerly hailed the clean, surf and sun lifestyle but they welcomed in the Manson Family with drugs, prostitution sex trafficking and murder/rape and racism (Manson family were Nazis in affiliation, like "hippie" former appearnce of elon muck that slime dirty nazi fu88ck. And I have as usual today the former governor of that state of decapitation of deterioration ugly dirty arnold shit-termini88er with his stupid, murder death energy black magick scum goons the Mexican Cali cartel of drugs, sex trafficking murder rape and occult black death hate energy--poured on me as the surrogates for ugly shit slime arnold and his filthy depp screeching rat who conforms to the "beauty" standards of square-jawed dirty greasy nazi plastic surgery conformity. //Dirty lying current governor has had me raped by the white male trash circuit of celebrity for years by now, with dirty house former speaker dirty pig-lousy nancy---also a california representative with her acquired multi-million dollar mansion in San Francisco, coming up in the Nazi hierarchy by "playing the Demo-rat game" of slurring out "The American People!" and "Democracy" along with the chanting of the white trash rat female partners who shout out "Women" like dirty rat hillary and her nazi demo-rat cartel with filth like pig-lousy and then amy klubuchar and a host of celebrities to match. California is sinking. A pair of men associated with muck and rump have bought out the cartel of h-wood to consolidate nazi take-over.l They are part "jewish" and fully aligned with the nazi cartel. In the past year the violence aimed at me has been nothing short of murder on a daily basis and the negotiations for their overtake began..exactly when this uptick in violence began when rump ordered his friends to destroy what has already been desroyed anyway by the filth stupidity of ugly not-artistic dumb and violent incompetent ugly sick arnold and his filth gangs. //More awards of celebrity shit aligned with nazis who have viciously assaulted me but like all the white trash (and I forgot to say, the former house rep adam schiff came to stick his penis out at me naked while I had just been screaming and urging him to stop this violence against me. Sticking his face up in pig sniffing the air nazi posture which minorities make sure to emulate with grandiose performative flourish, he stood next to fully complicit schumer for the intro to the "do nothing" cartel of putting rump and musk into destroying not merely my life as has been the instructions trickled down to the stpuid apes who have law degrees who obtain brown skinned thug scum like this shit from this tv show who are dirty ugly sick and stupid fucks but the same level as all the politicians who operate as partners with ugly dirty stupid sick arnold shittrash nigger and his brood of dirty slime infesting america out of euro-hate land and all the americans fully committed to obtaining every nazi nod for their ostentatious display of fascist murderous violence--towards me, as "symbol" of all they "hate" as this ugly pig scum arnold is having his brown skinned dumb ugly slime minority slave plantation system threaten me violently for every post I write and every thought any self-compliment always pushing me into their box of trying to state that I am ugly stupid a bitch nothing a whore and they can rape fuck steal and I have no human right to defend myself--amplified by the shit government under pig lousy dirty penins-sticking at me ugly dirty newsom a scum complete and also hormonally high off having me raped and beaten in his presence as he gets gets gets nazi nods and millions of dollars for his presidential campaign. All the white nazi trash "boys" who "used to be republican and are now democrat 'leaders' in the media like dirty morning hoe joe and tim scott and the former demo-rats like lawrence o'donnell, now upset that his hero jfk is being blasted b y trump but could not assign any threat of trump when he brought a gun to threaten me with years ago to prove how "worthy" he is to continue to be a conrolled opposition nazi fully supporting trump and fascist nazi overtake of america. All hating me as "minority women" not being abused raped and tortured. //The mtv awards replete with the trash women who have had me beaten poisoned raped and mutilated like paris shit-ton hill-ton of shit who has flourished from years of participating in this violenced on me--had my ssi disability cut off and has the black scum of whorewood like chuck d of public enemy violently assualting me to "defend" that ugly sick plastic coated piece of rancid shit for my response of joy that somehow some justice had been done to that filthy parasite when her house was burned in the cali-whore-dom fires. ///So he violently threaened me in front of her and she got my ssi disability cut off---as the rest of this team raped and tortured me she returned to gloat in smug delight and is featured somehow with glowing hormonal high off having so many shit dirty fucks abuse me for resonding to her loss after years of having me mutilated into a huge, deformed balll. My beauty just sucked out and mutilated by this team of rancid shit dirty ugly whore crap "women". Ugly dirty arnold is endlessly having his dirty pig groups of minorities yell how "ugly" I am every time I tell myself I look better or beautiful they scream instantly, from my first second of thinking this---threats to not think anything positive about my body, how I look and they have spent over 15 years having me raped poisoned tears are still in my eyes every day they are torturing my body to increase the endless years of damage now permanent to my face, body and life. They killed more plants on my patio when I was out receiving a delivery. Right now they are hacking so badly into my laptop I can't type words any longer. They are freezing the system like pressing a button so anything I type is just missed and they add letters nowhere near the keys I am pounding on by now i must pound to get anything out

  **15 minutes later: not only did the filth working for ugly sick dirty incompetent arnold ugly shit-nigger austrian sick crap former gover...