Sunday, April 2, 2023

Cockroaches are being manually inserted into my kitchen sink every day--at least twice per day. They are being inserted through the panels separating my room from the next on the other side. They put in at least 8 cockroaches per day. I have to take a tissue and scoop them out, not killing them, so they can "escape" into my kitchen area and the entire room is now infested. this has been ongoing for over three months or longer, every single day. They put in cockroaches while I am sitting in front of this laptop, during the day. I wake up and there are at least 6 cockroches stuck in the metal sink. This never happened for the years I have lived here until one of the terrrorists who raped and beat me joined into this group. As for DEniro, who physically assaulted me today, I was watching Joker, the movie that he and his team obtaind the ideas of calling the victim protagonist " joker" character "happy" by using me to obtain this concept through torturign and abusing me and seeing what responese I used. Despite years of that disgusting evil ugly man deniro and pesce and pitt and trump and filthalina dn the rest of these parasitic scum like Orphr and lal fo them obtaining ideas upon which they made movies where they are portrayed as being beautiful souls and good-hearted interesting people, they just keep torrtuing and abusing and beating and having me raped and my home made stinkikng and filthy with death and homelessness as the endless threat--pigs having babies pushed in front of me as they demand a baby otu of me--I tell them I hope they die that they are shit and pigs, they threaten to kill me constantly--it is mutial hate and wish for death on all sides--I hope they are destroyed I can't stand them or their crap movies or personalities any longer. This also includes "Italian-American" mafia crap in whorewood like Tarantino and the rest of that shit and filth. Tarantino also obtained ideas upon which he included his racism, vilence and hate through fake "woke" concept, that bs artis. Every actor in this horrendous troup in his movies perpetuallya re nasty violent bigoted anazi mafia racists filled with ugliness and lies. The cockroaches that they put into my home are like the cockroach videos of themselves they polauge and infest my youtube channel with. Every time I click on any of their shit videos they teleport and begin to rape, beat and torture me. The cockroaches that they are just increase like a breed of a hive of these parasites.

No comments:

Post a Comment