Wednesday, April 12, 2023

What I learned about Russian military soldier life while living in Germany (around Russians in a foreigners dormitory for women with Germanic heritage roots-as I have in my background in some odd way, not exactly what I am "proud" of but...)

All this talk about Russia and Russians for so long, and in my utter exhaustion from returning from shopping---only one murder attempt while driving--yeah! Well, only one huge SUV driving directly into me from a side road or from the side, driving into me, while I was driving at high speed in the middle of my lane

but utterly exhausted from all the hard lacerations of hard poisons which are pulled in every direction while I am out and about. I have to carry so much extremely heavy weight due to the three "default" bags (huge, laden with items I don't want destroyed, stolen or sprayed with permanently stinking substances)

and it pulls the poisons latched to my spine, glued into my muscle tissue and viscerae and every other part of the interior of my body, and it's being pulled simultaneously in all directions while I'm carrying all this heavy stuff while under attack from all directions.

---------

I'm too tired to fight the hacking to write with correct grammar--it's so difficult to type at this point that I am writing as quickly as possible just to get some of the words out. There is a hack and interruption every word or every other word--so this is lugubrious 


---------------

When the  Ukraine-Russia "war" or military exercise, or whatever you want to call it (a lost cause) began, I had no thought whatsoever that "Ukraine" or NATO would "win" against Russia. I know that Putin knows exactly what he is doing, as does NATO. The world requires a polaristic duality in order to have an enemy in which to spend billions of dollars into the coffers of various entities who profit from cold and hot wars.

---------

But my point was to write about Russian military and the extremes to which Russian soldiers are trained to become like "stalin" (which I heard is the Russian word for "steel").

I was invited, when I lived in Germany, to the house of a Russian man (early 20's) by a Russian woman who lived in a room next to mine, along with a Romanian woman who had befriended me (to participate in gang stalking terrorism, for one thing, and perhaps for her and her family to be more accepted into mainstream German society in the little village which I had much more to do with a few years later. Neo-Nazi activity is very much at the forefront of this very small village, which is not a little arm-pit "dorf" but has it's own wine label and vineyards spread throughout the village and region, slping up to the hillsides of the "Schwabish Alps" and the Medievel castle resting on top of a craggy very steep hill above the town.

My experience wasn't as a tourist, and so I got to hear the gossip, or perhaps that was the "gang stalking" protocol of endlessly aiming negative energy and thoughts at me, but I heard a lot of @S**t about the goings on of the people, the affairs, the sex tourist trips to Hungary just after the fall of "Communism".

------------

The type of training I was casually told about, while I was offered cups of coffee, cake and etc (it was a Sunday, that is the Cake day in Germany, or Southern Germany where you sit around eating cake with family or good friends (or more like drinking beer after beer in a bar or cafe after the family gathering).

I was told that soldiers in Russia had to jog 10 kilometers (or it was "miles" I can't remember, the story was told to me in Schwabish German and not in English, or it was mixed because none of us could speak the others' language well at all, or German for that matter).

This very athletic man told me that he had to run carrying a backpack for 10 kilometers (or miles) up a steep hill, wearing heavy hiking boots, in the snow in winter. There was no exception, and everyone had to do it no matter what. He also described other conditions which also the German mandatory army detail entailed, which was to sleep outdoors in January on the ground and then wash your body with cold water, outside, after sleeping all night in the snow without blankets or anything (having to fight for your life and survival) and then washing your body, taking off your clothing, and then doing more hiking and etc for miles for how long, I can't remember).

One of the German men (whose last name was very Polish) but like his father and mother, born and raised in that area and considered 100% German---but, he told me that if a Russian soldier in training died, the Russian military didn't care. They literally trained people to be able to fight or die, in military training. There were also stories of people being threatened with murder, and the threat was not a listless coercion attempt but a reality, and if people working in scientific research didn't find solutions or experimental designs they faced being killed, so I was told.

--------------

That is what a German told me about Russian military, with a grain of fear about how violent that situation must be for Russian men to have to endure. 

----------

But I am now exhausted and I can't go on, only to write that I don't believe that Russia will fold and that Ukraine and Nato can fight Russia and also China will probably get involved and other countries are also lending military mght to the Russian theater so----I  expect very drastic and dire situations to arise out of this conflict, which will become a conflagration.  

----------

I fear that in comparison, the U.S. is very weak and bombastic about it's power and far too complacent about it's position in the world theater of politics, military might and economic stature.

------------

I could delve into other topics such as the "leadership" I am faced with in teleportation lacks the essential human dignity and grounding to be able to perceive how dangerously inept they are in the face of their enemies, whom they have embraced and handed every kind of 

vulnerable exposure to, and pathways for infiltration. They always underestimate the vileness of the Europ-a war machine and the lies and hypocrisy that they want to believe in for their sense of restoring white supremacy and fascist Imperial culture within the U.S. and their only goal of eliminating "equality" or the struggle for it far overweighs any rational assessment of the serious pitfalls and dangers of the people they embrace from, in particular, Europ-a-land.

-------


I had intended this post to be about Russian military raw grit and the level of do-or-die training that makes the Russian military very much on par with the fighting-for-survival camp of the Ukrainians. But the ability to withstand stress and pressure within the framework of war has been a Russian advantage for many a year--not sure how long, I truly don't know much about Russian history, like most "Americans" but I have this understanding that Russians  have been trained to fight "to the death"--their own death--making them a formidable and unrelenting foe. 

The hacking is very bad and I am too exhausted. I have had to rewrite sentences at least 6 times in the course of writing this because they are attacking the font size and blocking typing, and it goes on and on every time I try to write another sentence the font is at tiniest size, too small to read. It never normally happens. I have to once again clear out the system, which I have been doing now almost every day. The horrific hacking begins almost immediately but with time the laptop is laden to the point of being frozen and all kinds of hacking and blocking prevents writing. It gets to that state 3 days after doing a 2+hour "restore" system operation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...