Saturday, April 29, 2023

Terrorist stinking water flooding report: my bathroom is being flooded by the terrorists on the other side of the bathroom wall who are using a mechanism to keep the water spurting out of the toilet spray nozzle junction. I clamp and screw it tight, it stops spirting and dripping, and once I walk away and return the floor is flooded, within 30 seconds, with water spraying out of the screw connecting the water nozzle to the water pipe supply (it's a duel junction connecting the toilet to the spray nozzle with two ends for both water supplies). The bathroom sink is not connected to this system but when I use it for anything the water begins to spray next to the toilet--they also are pumping water behind the toilet so even if the water is not being sprayed through this metal t-junction pipe system, if I turn on the bathroom sink the water begins once again. I turn it various directions and it stops. It begins mysteriously once more after about 1 minute after I finally walk out the door. As soon as I screw the water spray bolt and close off the endless spraying, that occurs at random times--ti doesn't spray all the time, only once in a while, but now with increasing frequency. This is a terrorist attack and not a problem with the pipes or the spray nozzle tubing or t-junction pipe system. But when I am turning that screw, bending down (hurting my body in doing so from their poisoning, the terrorist poisoning) and I stop the attack, they screw it around on the other side and it begins again when I am literally fighting the person on the other side of the wall to get the spraying to stop. I accomplish the task of stopping the water, and there is nothing dripping out of the screw area, and then it begins again within a minute. This goes on and on all day. I turn off the dripping and wait for the water to fill the tank, or whatever. Everything is fine. I leave the room after 5 minutes of waiting and once more, I return to see the floor completely flooded and there are insect pieces and black flecks floating in the puddles of water that are stagnant on the floor--the water stinks, there is some kind of greasy oil put in the water so it won't dry. It goes on and on and on and on and on all day. They put rubber bands on the floor and flood the area behind the toilet--this is being done by opening the tiles on the other side of the wall from the room on the other side. it is disgusting. I am constantly cleaning this up so I don't have to live with stinking filth and water with insect pieces and greasy stinking fluids floating on top of the puddles of water as the water is so deep my shoes get stuck in the pressure of putting the rubber shoes down on the floor. I can never go barefoot in this room because of constant black filth being sprayed on the floor and the stinking filth being spewed into the bathroom. Every time I take a shower once I get out and clean the floor of excess water--because there is no window in this condo bathroom unit, it's a closed atmosphere. I keep the door open at all times because of constant flooding and insects that are put into the bathroom constantly coming out of it if I open the door trying to stop mechanical arms from breaking into my room from that area. It's a constant stinking filth mess I must constantly clean. now it's at least 2 hours every day of just cleaning up and mopping up stinking stagnant water with black filth and insects floating in the water (insect pieces, not entire insects). I discovered a huge cockroach, dead, buried under a plastic soap dish I used--in the bottom portion.//Foul and sleazy dirty nasty people do foul and dirty, sleazy nasty disgusting things. This is what they are, this is what they do.

 I just discovered that terrorists also glued the screw/nob on the top of the t-junction leading to the toilet water tank shut, so it won't close water off at all. The bottom screw leading to the nozzle spray tube I can still close off, and even though the water is shut off for that spigot leading to the spray nozzle metal tube, water still drips unless I screw around various portions of the metal piece attaching the bottom large screw to the water supply, although all water is closed off and no water should be dripping at all. They have inserted something to completely affect the water supply. I also have a tiny, I mean little tiny dripping of water coming out of the shower hose--it's so tiny I can barely get soap off my body and have to hold this tiny dripping stream of water over my body for 3 times longer than it should take, just to barely get the film of soap off because the water pressure has been turned to a near dropping stage of water supply. Years of asking this landlord to increase water has done nothing. The maintenance guy turned the water on so at least a normal amount of water came out. Within a day of that fortune one time of normal water supply, the terrorists turned the water back down to the trickle stage. And by the way, no amount of WD40 or prying the glued-down top bolt/nut connecting the water tank to the water supply on this t-junction piping system will begin to move the rusted or glued bolt. It worked smoothly the last time I turned the water off, a few months ago as I leave it on. It has been working perfectly for the years I have lived here. Now it's so glued down it won't budge. 

They have broken the heating system to the shower as well. It worked perfectly, then suddenly one day the heating control knob was out of alignment and I had to keep the control knob in one single position or it stopped working. I returned and the knob had been shifted and the entire heating system is not working. These things cost over $100 to buy and I don't have the money to replace it. They also have broken an 18" fan I bought which should be at top working order and it's barely functioning. The list of things they break which I am supposed to pay to replace, as ordered by billionaires who are torturing me using this system, and the ideas they have stolen from me in order to portray themselves as being compassionate decent people---it's the sickness on all levels that I deal with, that remains silently ignored as well and not considered anything disgusting as a behavioral pattern for the wealthy exploiting and torturing me like this in every way possible, non-stop every day they can get off and get paid for it--for over a decade now from the same people. They remain being awarded by "my" society and I remain outcast sitting here fighting to heal my very broken body from the decade of them repoisoning me so all I can do is have to detox and run to the bathroom every day, only to have to deal with this, and more damage to my body that they inflict as often as possible leaving permanent scars. I spend every day either cleaning filth they force into my personal living space, or my body which they have exponentially increased in damage while sucking ideas out of me and raping and beating and abusing me as often as they can with endless accolades and promotions for them.

------------------


they glued the top part to the toilet water source completely solid so I can't turn it in any direction. They did the same thing to the light bulb in my refrigerator, so I can't remove it. They then burnt out the light bulb so I can't replace it. They do things like this to all the plugs in the room, the electrical sockets. They are all broken so I can't put plugs into the sockets without them wobbling and falling out. The edges are cracked and the interior of the socket has been whittled out by screwdrivers. I am financially responsible for replacing and repairing all the filth attacks they make.  They are also in the process of slowly breaking this laptop, the third laptop I have had to buy on subpoverty income which they are breaking and slowly destroying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment