Thursday, July 10, 2025

30 minutes after having published the last post--my internet was switched off 7 times, within 30 minutes---that is a 3 minute or longer wait for reestablishment as all functions are slowed down and the processing chip for my computer has been replaced by a cheachb hp slow reduced chip I believe---the place I spent literally 7 days of hours per day of fighting to phone, so they had time to pay the people working there to lie, which Ib

 ...I have to continue here, as hackers just hacked a function so that in the title portion where I was writing, a that I type turns into a delete of the last letter so I begin to type and the sentence is being deleted instead


they lied to me at this other business which I had fought for a week, literally hours per day to get internet to work, the block and the malware (half a million files or more hacked per day) with the system frozen completely--it would turn on after the business was closed on the other side of the planet


they repeated a script (I believe) when I asked about a facet of their business which is not connected to " the cloud" as this woman referenced it as only accepting a payment version I cannot obtain


when I asked her again she sighed as if I were a complete drag dumb and not comprehending because what she was repeating ,from my YEARS of experience in dealing with similar companies, is that it was a "personal" decision for their local area of business in this regard and she blocked any potential for my using their business, unless I were there in person. 


She referenced phoning other companies to get other information, so I began to phone, was put on hold for 10 minutes when I finally reached a person (with a very thick, heavy accent sounding like coming out of India, which means potential outsourcing of customer service) I was almost instantly hung-up on after explaining my question in detail; the internet was turned off then, and then I unplugged the router and plugged it back in, waiting the connection established only very so slowly, then tried again, the number I had just dialed, successfully used, was not longer "valid" so I had to refresh the page--which then went blank as the internet was cut off by just flipping a key or switch by the hate in the rooms next to mine; while typing this the cursor jumps to other words as I type and if I try to click back where I was in the middle writing, it jumps back again and I click back where I was, in the middle of a word the entire paragraphs highlights, I try to click to get the highlighting off, the page turns blue, I then click again only to fight to finish the word I was on, while every key is so stiff I must pound constantly,, the letters don't appear I pound and fight to get a single sentence out


meanwhile, 30 minutes of trying to reach the other business where outsourced INdians are working the phones, which means they will outright discriminate as they do here in this other Third World, completely colonized controlled by English and German and Europ-a domination terror mind controlled minion compliance---thrilled to be part of the terror team rather than it's victim, the outright discrimination by people going through the channels of the nazi control system are the first element units of discrimination open and outright--this I have seen in Miami, it appears very true in Los Angeles and not from immigrants but many generations but they are "minorities' usually yapping into microphones about fighting racism and oppression, the most outright outspoken railing against discrimination are the first to violently assault me almost


0000000000000

After the voip service was disconnected three times while I was pressing the number, the number disappeared while I was typing, the page went out, etc I phoned the same department, the very same woman who had hung-up on me answered--she obviously was Indian the call center is undoubtedly in India--she calls herself "Claire" an obviously English name, from the English colonized call center she had first hung up on me, then as she picked up the second time, let the phone hang in silence as a loud ruckass was ongoing in the background as she let the clatter and shouting in her background continue--a common occurrence especially in outsourced third world countries they do this for almost every call--yelling, screaming people shouting clattering things being thrown to the floor in the background as the nasty unhelpful lying 3rd world minion is "helping" me--she finally said her name, and then with hate in her voice said "NO" to my question with sneering contempt. I told her "thank you" she answered promptly "you're welcome" as her instant response---outside of her nazi programming she could respond with something decent if only to end the call upon a positive note as I was trying to do---


thusly, one week of the U.S> business being told what to say, which is why it sounded like a script, they were instructed on some of the areas I might question, instructed as they were to respond with an annoying sort of "sigh" as I asked to clarify I told her I understood for many of her long-winded, sort of insulting responses although I said I understand she went on with sighing annoyance as if she had to repeat everything with minutae for all details with sighing annoyance, only to block anything I wanted--after one week she had been offered some tantalizing promotion or free deal for this response


I won't go into detail but I know that private businesses like this in fact operate in a way in which I could use them as a business, but she lied and repeated as if I were making an annoying and uncomprehending question--which I did because she repeated it as a script it sounded so robotic and I had asked just a simple yes or no question (the hacking is so awful I can't write with perfect grammar it is too hard to pound the few words out now)


they are all doing the same thing--they are all under control if someone is outside of their instruction they tamper with the controls of communication so I can't reach the agents until they are fully paid, coerced replaced the calls rerouted etc


ON all searches the payment I asked about state that the businesses accept the form of payment I asked about, but when I phone or contact either they are lying or the search engines are not up to date---all state they accept my payment options online, all say otherwise by phone and in chat. the internet has just gone out for the 10th time in 40 minutes. the signal appears on, the wifi router is lit up all lights are on, I was just using the laptop and it searched and worked then instantly it was off but no external appearance all was functioning the router lights remain all on 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...