Friday, July 11, 2025

After my internet worked perfectly, my computer operated as it should have been doing all these decades, for one single day they took more of my money in the never-ending fight for my life to not be "enslaved" with torture, rape, block of all finances abuse hate people surrounding me night and day with hate and abuse---I wrote about 6 days of spending 6 then 8 then 12 then 24 hours doing resets and recovery functions, deleting all files doing all I could to get connection for the 10 minutes necessary to make one phone call to a business in a far different time zone--critical for me, and they never answered my emails requesting information. The internet and computer worked perfectly yesterday for the few hours I was forced to spend money I need for survival to try to get out of a treacherous situation of mail being literally blocked--as has happened with all mail services literally I have used for decades, every singe one has openly discriminated, lied about mail, not reported mail, I have lost money and now my income due to it, they go off laughing being congratulated. Trying yet again, and the internet and computer worked perfectly yesterday. This morning turning the router off, clearing the 700 files hacked into my system, restarting 8 times in 90 minutes, turning the computer and router on and off waiting for the spinning to stop clearing the cache--took over 20 minutes to just clear the files in c-drive. The signal came on for 30 seconds then more turning the computer on and off. I have ONE MORE phone call to make next week, after 10 days of being told I had a deadline for my money situation in which I have spent sub-sub-poverty income savings from years of putting money away--literally years and years of doing this to try to avert what is happening now. The situations I dealt with yesterday in trying to obtain another secure mail system was met with literal lying by the AI chat bot---the people who responded from the company took my money and were unhelpful with information which I requested, leaving me vulnerable to their attacks once more to cut my income off. I phoned social security I was hung up on and then the next person who answered was gruff, nasty was coughing into the phone---the ubiquitous signal of the terror regime global operation, a triggering signal as well. I was about to hang up to try again and he already knew what I was going to do with the voice-to-skull thought-reading technology so he answered that he would perform the one task after rude, nasty abusive interrogation which I responded to with polite pleasantry, met with a sighing "ok" and he had brought up my money having been cut off (the operation conducted upon me 6 months before the Doge committee began openly to "purge" society of those they want to cull--beginning with me, perhaps the very first victim of doge before they were institutionalized as an entity. I was then rudely treated but finalized what I need to do, with this man almost yelling at me that I had to pay all I had in my bank account or they would never reinstitue my money. they had sent me a letter in April stating that my money had been reinstated. They sent me an email in my social security account last week telling me to pay up before a certain date next week or the final deadline would ensue in...they would not say, but giving me 10 days to fight to obtain information. My mail service lied and told me many things and I asked them if mail had arrived in the months of me writing every week if mail had arrived, being told nothing had happened and for years they refused to even respond to my many emails requesting information. Phoning them was met by racist slurs on my last name in dumbing down pretense of stupidity---unable to speak or write English (in Miami) writing "Knew Mail" etc in the subject line of emails for letters threatening (my income my life) by those agencies under command of their central committee "in the cloud" I guess is where it exists.// I still have to pay and pay for the money my family sent me under absolutely terrorist conditions of sending emails from lawyers brimming with obvious malware the instant I opened their group email (all family members now have my email address they have been hacking in non-stop for years) and sending wrong files and all the problems they cause--the family members who greedily had grasped for more and more from my mother's mommy christmas money font as she was paying them to be seen with blonde people on vacations--endless money poured into the children of my siblings who married into firmly entrenched 4th reich, mostly not "Jewish" people who are openly racist every chance they get (to get more free deals, my family has been a magnet for these types and the mutual partnership is my family being allowed to live in mansions on a hill--the most violent of my brothers in California, his children rushing to abuse and exploit me first, the blondes sent me messages stating after mommy christman (grandma christmas) died, they no longer had her as the portal to leech off for endless free gifts, global vacations, etc I was left to rot and die fighting for my life to have poisoning stopped while my family screamed that I was lying I had no physical problems I was mentally ill, etc making it up. I told them that social security does not make up handing people total chronic disability categorization as I have been, after waiting for over a year to obtain this "bounteous" endowment of sub-sub-poverty income, unsustainable. I was kept alive being slowly poisoned and abused to death but they need me alive to do exactly what they are doing now, attacking me with vicious murderous hate and abuse and lovingly looking at the nazi abuser murderous genocidal haters they have always handed me over to; they get promotions beyond belief. The H-wood 4th reich Nazi cartel is like a bonanza gold mine find for them, through years of me being tortured for information and idea extraction all internet blocked all hacked all ideas stolen as they have me raped and poisoned and mutilated and tortured into old age--fighting and fighting, writing what would happen if Americans continued to allow them to go on and on, and it has come to pass, has transpired now in full glorified hate attacks the audiences are cheering their heroes for building American concentration camps which will be used for further culling of the population in the future not just "immigrants"//but alas, no one cares as I have been told and have seen, not many at all, that is for sure. The rhetoric being used to sway and brainwash the public is so convincing.

 "chokehold--content with dying lp". sweetbabyjaysus. January 27, 2013.






They want me now to pay all the money my family begrudgingly sent me as lure to get the blonde children of my sister into more free deals by using me, I am "supposed" to be happy to let them use me, as my mother had done giving them everything and instructing them to have me tortured raped and poisoned so they can all continue to feed off me when she dies; the bulk of inheritance going to all the good little Jewish and Nazi-partner marriage haters they all have as "insurance" against the 4th Reich, me being one of the biggest promises of endless money flowing into the Nazi partners if they all just go along with the hate and violence the Nazi married partners instruct them all to perform, which they do happily. So, because I took the money from my mother's estate without saying, "oh, yes, I really want to 'know' you too, as the blond son of my sister wrote in informing me that I got a bread crumb lowest amount of inheritance of undoubtedly everyone in my family, plus all the Nazis controlling my mother who was drugged and poisoned to death in the throes of complete huge deformed brainwashing clownish smiling "please love me I love you all so much" they quietly poisoned her to death, but allowed her to live amongst Nazis in Scottsdale as her "reward" while she was being poisoned to death.


The miniscule--compared to what my family has--inheritance is exactly the amount they are taking away from me in Social Security---to return it to my family as punishing me for not letting them willingly abuse and extract and abuse and have me poisoned and raped so they can merrily continue to abuse and exploit my family--the blonde father is very committed to this, my sister is fully indoctrinated my other sister abuses me with threats of violence then loving smiles into the faces of the white nazis in her hood (San Jose now Sunnyvale) they live in the lush suburbs of California fully dedicated to pointing all fingers at me as their insurance policy against the Nazi holocaust emerging openly now in it's initial stages --but the stage was set decades ago so all the dominoes had to do was just fold over (I also wrote that they fold like folding chairs, I heard a Democrat using the same line against a Republican who did not fight hard enough) but anyway, the "Domino Theory" of coercion death squads mind programming fantasy depictions of Nazi glorification in H-wood have done their job long ago of setting the stage for a play that has been in the wings for decades--the overtake of the United States by hostile foreign "actors" and this is verbatim what is happening as far as the context of my situation; the situation emerged out of H-wood through #47666


---------------

I have this one more phone call to try to see if I pay all the inheritance money back so they can take it back, leaving me with nothing (all my parents died, leaving me supposedly nothing while the Nazis they married took away everything I had grown up with, all inheritance has been stolen from me, my family going along with it --my immediate family that is---


and if I pay, I must then wait to see if my money will be reinstated. I was lied to by the fraudulent abusive white male almost yelling at me with hate that I had to pay and my file could not be transferred from a veritable nest of hate and lies in one place packed with "good immigrants" using Nazi and fascist tactics completely with grins and lusty delight---(so common with so many people claiming to be victims of racism and persecution who join into the 4th Reich)


trying to get to another place where hopefully I will get my mail; they can still hamper it in delivery and block my life. They were very happy to have the internet turned on for this expensive addition to the money draining from my bank account to render me helpless against homelessness and their imprisonment enslavement torture "baby" contract of being forced to be around hateful lying abuser vicious sleazy sickening users abusers who have tortured and broken my body home my finances my cats killed everything made stinking sickly disgusting as they are showered with awards for this behavior modification social engineering, controlled by the English and German (some French, behind the scenes their English is not so gut) 

and they were so happy to take my money so I can try to get out of being literally discriminated against point black where I have no legal defense--my family sucking out the last of my mother's endless money for having fully dedicated her sickly life to having me poisoned to death, sending me letters with " I love you" but screaming at me in public within one hour of meeting after not having seen her for years---with the children of my sibling there to rake up the profit, coming at me again with sneering hate and contempt, her Nazi (Mexican) mommy and my hateful violent abusive brothers (and sisters) instructing them to lunge abuse laugh follow instructions and orders get get get everything out of torturing me pass me off to be poisoned and tortured to death--and for me fighting they are taking all the inheritance back so they can all go to another vacation somewhere.


Me left with no way to earn money although 6 years of grad school my ideas generating not just millions but billions in revenue for the idealess celebrities bereft of heart, soul ideas independence originality and all programmed Nazi clone bots fully subsumed with hate and violence to get get get get get more out of abusing me for decade after decade after decade



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...