Tuesday, July 8, 2025

Serious business I must attend to, due to the blocks to my survival from this group----trying to phone businesses need webcam--hackers are pouring over HALF A MILLION files onto my c-drive every few hours I am deleting and deleting and doing 2 3-hour reset functions per day, making it now 5-8 hours of just fighting to get the laptop to work. Now I have spent 8 hours today doing 2 resets and 1 factory restore; after the restore, it won't work very well. I can't open the support assist to get updated drivers, they have blocked all functions. I must phone I am so exhausted I can't do more and I have missed days from fighting. The serious hacking began when I decided what action to take regarding a serious threat to my life--was told by the terrorists in the daily morning torture abuse sessions with groups of celebrities and it was the dude high on mass murder coming with glee to threaten to " put me in prison" for calling him a name---after his violence and years of this ongoing --and he had my money cut off, now is saying he will put me in prison. I am fighting to untangle what he messed up, and they are hacking such extreme blocks it is literally impossible to use my computer. Right now I am fighting as usual to pound all keys out and am so tired at 1 a.m. with this health situation THEY created on top of what this organization forced on me all my life--very sick, they drain my energy they are making me old now--and I am fighting to not lose my money or my life and they are trying to block literally all transactions every business is openly lying and discriminating against me; my bank (I never chose it) my mail service (I really had no choice all mail services have lied and discriminated) and the hacking became unending non-operational in just the past few days, just when I mentally organized how I would deal with this problem they are creating with life-threatening consequences----trying to change the direction so they are bogging hundreds of thousands of files which I can see when I click on the software distribution folder it's 250,000 files at least twice per day, a minimum of 680 files on my c drive instantly after I delete them all--and more and more and more. Every function is blocked, the second I get onto the internet they pour malware and trogans and whatever else onto my system rendering it inoperable, literally, almost within a few minutes--20 minutes I can use it maybe with constant Dos attacks forcing me to get up and down turning the router on and off the laptop on and off--probably over 30 times or more today. I must use the internet for my survival now.

In trying to learn how to block hacking while my laptop is off, I got into an AI chat, which is now completely hacked, and the hacking must be done from the inside of the company---too long and too late at night to get into it--I've been working all day, I had intended to phone businesses yesterday it's now another day of not being able to get things done--they force me to have to rush they sent me a "last warning" but I never recieved any of the other letters and was sent a letter from social security that my benefits had been reinstated beginning April 1, and they just kept them suspended and are now threatening me with "by" a certain date, giving me the holiday weekend to miss out on business then hacking has begun for days I have spent over 20 hours in 3 days fighting to use my laptop.


I am unsurprisingly able to type this, they feed off my writing about this they need it for their protocols and contract to get me to write


It took 3-4 hours of frozen laptop the wifi being turned off every 30 seconds, as they are doing now--I was trying to disable the wifi so they can't hack in my laptop, which they do and they use it also to transmit signals into whatever microchips or relay instruments they have in my surroundings for the teleportation torture--I believe it helps carry the signal whatever it is (satellites linking)


because for one single night I didn't have death skits homeless skits and abuse skits, the second I woke up they sexually assaulted me, and they kept up for 3 more hours as I remained calm they were in my face abusing insulting death threats endless hissing hate--finally I lost it screaming hitting them to shut up and go away--screaming how disgusting they are--they sit gloating the apparatus to support them literally feeding off destroying my life for their endless career spotlight is unbelievable--as the politicians are also fully engaged in obtaining media spotlight I have no chance for justice and law to prevail.

they are turning the wifi off every 30 seconds and that is no exaggeration--it is constant. IMpossible to get anything done. They are threatening me with homelessness after rape (this morning me physically fighting the f off, with the usual sitting smirking gloating watching me scream in rage they feed off it, smiling laughing they have had me mutilated poisoned they have gone off on tours to oscars stealing my ideas in most cases and demanding that they are glorious so important I am nothing

to me it is the opposite my plans for my life have been much more valuable than anything they put out for one second of their careers


and everything about them is horrid--their horrid movies their horrid personalities their horrid politics

demanding I make myself a willing sacrifice for the SHIT that they put out, that they are, and that they do but you all love bullshit so they are championed I am scorned for just fighting to not be killed raped poisoned my ideas constantly stolen to embellish the blank void hate black holes that they really are (former cocaine junkies former sex work alcohol addicts now torture addicts and addicted to this contract plus the torture all a replacement for their sex and drug addictions--watching me get raped as they try to force "love" out of me so they can suck it out, then reveling in joy that I am screaming to get off me as they continue and continue, they can't succeed or live a day without abuse torture and being paid in unbelievable amounts for it. All the politicians love them for it they jump in. Society loves them all for it, they now have huge swaths of desperate impoverished people to exploit control manipulate and or torture rape mutilate and poison kill if they don't like them but want to steal with they can produce or have or just to claim that only they are "superior" which after all these years I have an impossible time seeing anything of any quality in any of them


so they keep raping abusing to get more so they will be enhanced so what I always hated about the boring horrid movies will be a forever thing, plus the political landscape of fascist nazi hate and mafia antisemitism black nazis jewish nazis latino nazis without end forever if they could keep abusing me to get a global cartel out of it, everyone not killed off will comply


since none of you ever does anything to stop them,why don't you put up a donation fund to pay for their sleazy hate lifestyles of parasitic hate torture rape and racism inflicted upon someone else and get off me? that they can't succeeed at this point in all their careers without non-stop torture of me to obtain promotions from a sick and disgusting group---which you all love

they are detestable to me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...