Monday, July 14, 2025

5-6 hours of struggling to turn my internet on this morning, it worked last night after 6 hours of fighting to clear and recover and reset the laptop. Because I am very physically injured from people smashing my vertebrae in all regions of my spine, hard poisons latched onto the surgical areas, and over 16 years of daily 24/7 torture from covert weapons and death gangs, with politicians rushing to threaten to have me killed mafia rushing to have me raped tortured with the sneering contempt of the Progressive politicians and professional yappers on youtube---which is the most polite and best treatment of all--threatened to "get me" by the extremely white pair of progressives on the tube after I lost my control when I realized that they set Candice Owens to rush at me instantly to hit me while I had just been put into consciousness in teleportation---she was within 2 days invited to talk to the pair of white supremacist progressives attending wealth attainment progressive rallies--my brain is now lost in brain suppression from the technology--the word is now lost like in a fog of memory blocked. But anyway, I am still being attacked by tom hardy who has stated at the onset of his terror rape mutilation and abuse routine spelled out for him by his mentors from the affluent english mob of skakespear repetition snobbery--telling him instructing him on how to abuse torture mind control with their expertise instruction perhaps from M6 who knows? Probably more like the CIA, however. And telling me that I really liked being raped by him, although I have spent weeks screaming hate and rushing to hit him to get him off me, as he continues because he's a big go-getter alpha male the imperialist dominating predator apex and is gonna get that contract--oh yeah, he's determined the rape culture whorewood pile is smirking laughing and watching as he yells insults at every single thing I do for hours per day, from waking to sleep and then in deep sleep--the determination for people I truly want to not see obtain more out of this contract, to say the least, to have them put into endless "power" through this contract is something any patriot should be sort of worried about, but white supremacy nazi culture fascism and blocking opportunity from me and anybody else who isn't a plantation good girl like candice owens will be drugged poisoned implanted with microchips set to be raped and poisoned until they are destroyed then cast off into death-that is their plan. The "patriots' are surrounding this contract with delight, only they get protections and rights not me. thusly, no one is worried whatseover, the politicians have rushed to join in like starving kids surrounding an ice cream truck offering free ice cream snow cones like the coke they supplanted for torture rape and all sprinkled with lies about how much they care about society---and thusly, every day I have to try to do a recovery function, but they keep blocking the internet so I can't achieve a recovery without internet. To do a reset, they have once more removed the components of a reset so I can't use the offline recovery function as they did to me a few weeks ago. I finally obtained the recovery after more than one hour of fighting in the beginning to turn the router and internet and computer on and off-they would turn the internet on for about 30 seconds, I got to checking my delivery schedule for another herb I need to heal--from a non-stop set of attacks regarding a music player I ordered to block out their attacks at night--which I have only been able to use twice because of the endless stress on my fractured spine and body from them inflicting 16 hours per day of tom hardy ordering my cuticle cut out of my finger, raping me the instant I woke up when I had for a few hours blocked out their sick and stupid dirty disgusting deep sleep terror and stupidity hate skits only sick and foul "demonic" entities would formulate-which is why they rely on torturing me to steal ideas about righteous equality and the fight against expletives like them and their hate and murder genocidal imperialist and genocidal nazi mafia system--their internal landscapes are filthy doom ugly sinister bleak and filthy and life-sucking f-ing hate and ugly death--towards me, towards people they kill and steal from, they are then only able to posture in the pig-sniffing air posture out of sucking life out of their murdered and destroyed victims.//so hardy is coming at me telling me that i really liked the sex with him as he beat and raped me. Let me tell you about 16 hours per day and then at least 4 hours of abuse while in deep sleep state, every single day, for over 16 years (longer actually but I use that time length to refer to the shitwood cartel of sick ugly hate you all revere and totally worship as replacement for any true image of beauty and sanctity on any level of existence) you worship lying sick sleazy dirty filth, but no problem for any of you. //And thusly, I was being subliminally assaulted I am drugged in deep sleep constantly so they can elicit the reactions of trauma-based torture they then ask me for ideas--which they did yesterday after the rape, the other english wealthy hater who has joined in. The english are relying on hardy to inflict his hooligan background of pub-style woman-hating racism and hooligan football violence---I can imagine endless beer afloating in his life and violence---I have seen the type before and it's really not new to me just that they could not get this close and inflicting their racist hate to feed off infiltrating the united states so the haters can block people like me from having opportunity; they will take all and crush the rest. but 5 hours and one hour to fight the hacking blocking the wifi before, then once I got on, the fight to actually click on anything and browsers being turned off as remote hacking and keystroke logging began once more. After 6 hours, I finally could check if there was a delivery for me, and there is--I discovered this a 12:15 p.m., and they did this yesterday they blocked internet until I really had to spend hours clicking fighting, the internet was turned off at least 6 times the reset function hacked out of the system again---the delivery person has been using the network to phone me almost immediatley after the 6 hour attempt to get onto the internet so all I do is hectic rushed and within a few minutes---the order itself is due to this same delivery person canceling the pick up and lying about it, the system which has been taken over by the local hackers (no ability to phone the main help center all my phone calls are disconnected) and then the story is one month of literal non-stop lies orders blocked--I had to return an item a music player attempting to block them out, they blocked delivery they blocked the refund and then I could only use store credit, the company I had ordered from sent me the wrong item and not only that but an item they don't even sellin their store--I then ordered a different brand and in the interim, I could only order things in the refund that took over one month of constantly being lied to and being raped beaten and tortured non-stop 16 hours per day plus deep sleep by hardy, the english hate gang, and the hate parasites from whorewood who have gone on stealing my ideas they pour their ugliness sickness filth stupidity on me asking me for ideas after rape and tortrure, endlessly invited to the white house endlessly with every president alive except for one, who is like a virus in the background still running the program but not visibly attacking me--every other president and his wife has joined in fully supporting this, senators and house reps galore msnbc anchors fox new now, and etc etc etc. One supreme court judge, dead now, replaced by the 4th Reich injustice league of offense. So I told hardy as I've told him that the torture routine and regimine is creating a response that he can only illicit when I am completely unconscious, just waking up and in a drugged state of vulnerability where every day i am shitting or fighting to break out hard posion out of my spine and back, for years that is all I hvae done plus shitting pilels of stinking diarrhea soft poisons the shitwood team of skanks had poured into my body--my legs are covered with red pimple scars from poisons they slathered on my skin (their teams of rapists they operate with) and etc, just looking at my body from years of their mutilation contract with teams of europigape scum like hardy, just not famous, body builder thug imperialists with their hovering loving adoring brown skinned slaves viciously assaulting me with glee and delight on their faces the europigapes glaring with murderous intent to take the world over. Patriots in america love them, they want oto all have plantations they are working it out so their crypto exploit will render that the economy may crash but they will revert everything to a neanderthal level they think is great, again---the europigapes they latch onto they believe in the "we're just like cousins, cuz you have english ancestors isn't that great yes welcome me in and I will help you to get rid of her (meaning me)"--that is what the Polish said to the Germans when they welcomed them in through their secret service prior to the actual invasion of the Wehrmacht before Poland had a little fight for a few days or so, then capitulating the genocide began the polish told the germans beforehand (the wealthy, just like the politicians in congress and the news anchors and the wealthy podcasters) that just get rid of our Jewish Problem and we will let you take over, just share the wealth> Look at how well that turned out for Poland, ..but that it the pattern no one brings up they only focus on how the nazis came to power (see rachel maddow in her book on how to emulate nazi rise to power blueprint book and tour, she was the first msnbc anchor to attack me then came the very violently hateful morning joe team with yelling fasist hate insults for hours per day, the dirty ugly pair calling themselves "christians" but they mean the burning cross...they call themselves patriots, but are selling the country out to peolpe like tom hardy but his english aristocrats are who they really are welcoming in to bring fascist nazism into america anything to block people like me from every having a higher education or a beautiful body or health or a beautiful home a chance to succeed unless I groven take abuse and smile and turn on other victims and let them steal and rob the heritage of america so these white supremacists can feel comfortable that people like me can never have any chance to be beautiful happy and smart a chance for my own business my home and to have a cat flowers in a garden--no, they want ghettos poverty sickness torture misery my face shriveled up with years of fighting endless hate the government is now partying non-stop with all the money they are stealing the people they are destroying welcoming in facsist nazis to implement their protocols the americans are learning only this behavioral pattern to make america a colonized slave plantation again, it makes them feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...