Tuesday, July 22, 2025

The price of saying NO to never-ending tyrannical abuse (more literal than anyone reading this can imagine or care to imagine or care, as very few care really, or none at all) but...the price for saying no to nasty hateful people who have nothing to say but hate and abusive things, demanding that I sacrifice my life as they steal all they can from me, destroying all I work for as their hate cartel has taken over the film industry the media education the political spectrum on all sides and everything else through concerted covert assassinations and destruction of lives, replacing quality with their teams of order-repeating repetition bot programmed hate sucking parasitic haters. Saying no to more blockbuster superhero nazi movies programming people into believing the computer-generated false universes of super nazi heroes "saving the world" is actually what the country and the government and society is all about. Endless super boring computer movies generating violence revenge macho psychopathy ultra violence and sleazy pornographic stuff and mafia mentality--a combo of movies and the comedies are glorification of blonde women and their romantic trysts--just all nazi programming and the few "minority" movies are about coming up but in reality the real way to come up is if you push someone else down in your stead. Thusly, I am saying no to these endless monopolies of people who have come out with "original" movie ideas through MY IDEAS which have been either deleted so there is no record of them I saved in internet form--could not save anything on any USB stick due to my home and property being destroyed and stolen by people breakikng in while the microchip implants in my brain and nervous system along my spine, throat render me unconscious they can fracture vertebrae sever my body cut out part of my uterus and drug me so badly I can't even feel any pain at all--just suffocating internally from the poisons they kept pouring into my body laughing about it (dirty shitalina pig ape sick stupid pitt pair who stole ideas for over 16 years non-stop every year more and more and laughing as they were destroying my body, home and life having my cat tortured to death and torturing me to say that they are "beautiful" and "great" they are shit and there is nothing more to it. Years of ugly sick blank stupid shit whore creeps having me raped and tortrured while they steal my ideas while they have demonstrated nothing, they are blank hateful parasites but their group is as well, I have discovered SO I SAY NO TO THE UNITED STATES BEING FINALIZED AS A VASSAL SERVANT OF NAZI EUROPIGAPELAND ZONE INFILTRATORS and to the whole nepobaby bs factory of dumb and dumbed-down incompetent mediocrities these whore apes from whorewood spawned out of the Reagan-era dynasties of nasty.//So now....Threatened by 2 more politicians when I dared to watch their video, unawares that it was feeding frenzy time once more: open season on me proclaimed by Congress to all politicians whose videos are hacked onto my Youtube main channel; I click on them, instantly or within a few hours, the terrorist politician--Senators now, on Rep side of the uniform aisle of sides with a little partition down the middle for visual effect---they rushed within I think it was a few minutes of having hacked their video--I don't know how it's being done, but obviously the two in the video were together, I have no idea where they teleported me ostensibly in the U.S. somewhere (the feeding room for their side of the uniform sides of Congress to feed off this contract on me---rushing with jokes, sinister in content, trying to elicit a response--to get their promotions; assuring me that my money will never be reinstated by social security they are making sure of it; despite their many claims of being Christians I think the God they worship only delivers for their constituents and then maybe not so much after all, but nevertheless, threatening me saying the celebrities who have stolen my ideas derived from torture and rape for over 16 years to the full cheers of Congress, Whorewood and society at large; must never pay me a cent for my ideas and for the years of making sure I can't move physically so they can yell in mirth that I am some "loser" as they block internet function continuously so I can't earn a cent, block every attempt I make in any business endeavor, poisoned me after I obtained my Master's Degree (my family made sure of that, they must feed off this contract of destroying me slowly, ever-so-slowly me struggling for the rest of my life for my life as the make sure I am poisoned, raped, beaten and robbed of everything as they torture my cat slowly to death and hold her up to me dying while they are abusing her into a coma and me as well, they want to at least---then, they poisoned me made sure the nazis and facsists and mafia were poisoning me to death so they could obtain decades of promotions and deals for handing me over, always blaming me yelling abusive handing me to their friends and Nazis to be raped as they sneered in contempt at me; now joining in the feeding frenzy told to abuse me with mirth and gladness as I fight to get them off. I watched, oh, I dared to watch I had the "nerve" to watch a video they hacked, two more politicians on the hate side of the hateful 88 side of the one-sided hate train of Congress---and they came to laugh and say they would rescue my cat, only to laugh and say they would kill her and that my money will never be reinstated and etc etc....as they are taking money away from many people taking lives away from many people; I must say that many people who attacked me may be in the list of those excluded deported put in prisons or just participating--in Florida there have been many, but I suspect that the vicious Latinos are nice and promoted by now, laughing at those sent off to detention camps and to foreign countries, just laughing their way to south Beach to help support the cause of wealth attainment in America. So it's open-season on me for all and any Senator; it's been that way for years anyway nothing much has changed except that it's now mostly Repo's and not demo's---there is a slight difference in style between the two, can't decide which group is more lethal yet, you would assume the "right wing" as I am not their crowd and not their supplicants they are allowing temporary reprieve from the eventual extinction they plan with no rebellion. thusly, I don't know for how long, but no more politicians any videos can become death threats adding to the endless list of people threatening to "get" me and to kill me have me killed--a long list by now, under Trump the death threats are constant from politicians and political entities operating under this regime. The Democrats have withdrawn their support for the terrorist celebrities in open season against me in the last regime, but they are still awarded and praised constantly in the media now it's the repo's turn to get their endless free promotions in the nazi media for the open season upon me. What they have to say is information that the print news as far as I can ascertain not being able to pay for a subscription is a bit more comprehensive but the videos are more revealing, however the free videos have a cost, and I suggest to everybody involved the cost of watching these politicians and the news head spin sickeners (not doctors) is perhaps a version of death or actual death. You can believe what they are saying and vote for the wrong thing, wrong group and having been so duped you may end of dead just for having watched and "believed" in their lying k-rap. I am openly threatened with murder after I click on the k-rap they crank out and have hacked into my system. they then continue to hack to see how brainwashed I am, because I never learn my lesson after all I just keep clicking on a new politician assuming that this one didn't vote for the big butt bill so maybe he won't be so audacious and violent as the last who also didn't vote for the big butt bill but they all want to kill me to get their promotions while they espouse caring for The American People, which they exclude me as a participant in by the way; having kicked me out repeatedly all my life. But still, some form of payment for my years of studying in grad school only for the government to have me poisoned so I can't function on any level, while celebrities torture me to obtain original ideas, as they pay nothing but then take away my beloved cat, my money my body my health and have poison raped into my body while I write out to the world to please stop them as they viciously go on every day. Demanding that I give them everything they want to suck out of me continuously giving nothing in return, literally nothing but destroying and stealing all they can and mutilating my body raping torturing and saying i deserve it (for having competed and won against nazis and white supremacists).

 But especially, NO TO UGLY SLEAZY DISGUSTING NAZI PIG APE "MEN" SO CALLED who are abusing insulting and raping me then demanding that I provide them with slavish devotion for shit that they are, shit as men, shit as human beings, and shit but glorified for their macho posturing in movies and in the world of nazis and mafia.

I absolutely honor myself and my life and do not and will not waste it on some sleazy dirty crap scumbag who is abusing and torturing me, as they all do to get their deals, their girlfriends boyfriends mommies and partners all waiting in the wings watching and clapping the big pig ape scumbags on the back; their entire community of friends and family urging him to beat abuse and rape me and wrest control over me so they can all snort up as much as they possibly can, snouts stuckin the air in nazi posturing

it's an endless procession of lookalike act-alike haters

I remember when there was individuality and soulful essence in society it was accepted, and that was too much those types are all killed off for the most part and what is left are square-jawed various skin colored nazis all posturing in elitist imitation of their nazi heroes

and I am now fighting for the planet I guess--fighting for a society that they have stolen all ideas from sucked the essence out of everything from Civil Rights to feminism and all inbetween in terms of providing chances

the women of the fascist nazi core, one of whom attacked me today, obtained her passage into power through the women like me who marched and actually had to fight the bigot pig apes who these same women are patting on the rears telling them to rape and beat me so they can feel entitled. They are cheering on the pig ape scum ugly skanks of whorewood the nazi women because they are the embodiment of their organization put into visual form for mass programming; thusly the theft of my ideas on rape culture which preceded the me too movement and some and many of the leaders of that group have since or had by that time attacked me viciously; so I can assume they stole that idea from my writing in part at least, and then used it to rid whorewood of prominent jewish men like weinstein, having him poisoned to death in prison with the poisons they injected into me, prison food and drugged to death with no  option to have real unpoisoned food; they want to do that to me as well. As usual, no one will be there for me, not a single person as has been happening all these years.

So I fight they want to horribly kill me for fighting back and not saying yes instantly.

I fight because they are the knell of an impasse of quality in culture in politics and art, because they are such hateful sleazy and nasty filthy liars they have taken over everything, the country is being destroyed as they feed off trying to emulate peasant aristocrat society a la europigapeland.

the europigs they administer to torture me are pure evil filthy scumbags sleazy and ugly and sick, not highly intellectual just posturing bs con artists some of whom can recite shakes and that is about the best. The rest is platitudes and repeats of cliches some "witty" sneering contemptuous insults conflated with a higher level of intellectualism, that is about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...