Monday, July 14, 2025

The social security administration field office on biscayne blvd in miami literally lied to me about how to reinstate my benefits they cut in february, I was told to come in person and pay by cashiers check the stimulus money I had saved and

 the inheritance my "family" sent me via contact through facebook, stating they had no idea where I am (but came in teleportation for sure) and that my mother had left me an inheritance. Since every parent who died has never left me anything, but more likely the family took it away and their nazi spouses took all possible, the attorneys of course going along with instruction from the 4th reich to never contact me never give me my share--I believe some of my fathers would have given me at least something but their nazi wives and children took all they could--had me cut off assaulted me and etc. I had to avoid my fathers before they died they were so drugged and insanely hateful and going along with everything their hateful nazi wives instructed them with condescending control to do to me, which they did sheepishly smiling and loving their murdering controllers (I believe they were poisoned and drugged non-stop with mind control drugs, with no evidence of course but because they are my fathers I grew up with I saw the deterioration of their bodies and their minds saw the difference because I saw them so rarely like my brothers they 1 million percent follow orders and do what they are told to make nazi women happy that they are abusing me for the sake of nazi women feeling "better" which has been the endless system imposed upon me, supported by the government all the nazi senators and congress people despite their outward cries for equality against racism and equal opportunity.


And thusly, they sent me this inheritance the lowest amount of anybody in the family, and the attorneys sent me emails with viruses on them, it was obvious the moment I opened the emails my computer began to flash go crazy etc

they sent joint mailers so my entire family had access to my email account after I was jolted around by the attorneys I finally got the money. They then had doge trump and the rest attack me using a set of orchestrated construct attacks by social security which were hacking into my laptop blocking my access to the new log in from the adminstration, which clearly is an "upgrade" to achieve more surveillance in preparation for doge, months before the election.


I was blocked I phoned I was lied to by every agent, I was told to phone the field office. I was in pain, and I was tired but I had phoned field offices in the past with no problems and so I did it. that began hateful abuse which has lasted non-stop for over one year. Every agent is lying abusive and now social security is taken over mafia nazi style whereas before doge it was professional, friendly and calm people taking information now it's more hateful sneering and lying agents I must deal with, like some corrupt gambling joint dealing with a coked-out bouncer at the front door--lying abusive nasty not answering questions, interrogating me with contempt without me having brought up any other information demanding to know--

I was lied to by the field office they told me to pay the inheritance money in person by cashiers check. They told me that was the only way they would accept and reinstate my money. I asked them (mr. melle) to send me letters with instructions. I recieved a letter one month later stating my benefits were reinstated. I phoned the office again and asked the nasty hateful woman answering to have mr. melle send me instructions on how to reinstate my benefits, I was ready to pay just tell me how. She told me that I should do another interview instead, because it was "done wrong" I told her I had already received the papers confirming it's conclusions. I told her I had received a letter stating my benefits had been reinstated but the website showed suspended. She told me she would relay a message to Mr. Melle to send me information on how to pay. 


I waited, my mail service would not respond to my weekly email requests for new mail received since the last confirmed mail--they responded for about half of March and part of April, sending me the file of the reinstated payment letter (which was an outright lie)

then refused to answer any more emails. I was then blocked from phoning the manager who had blocked my phone calls. All further emails sent were met with silence no response. My attempt to replace the now defunct Skype was met with my blocking of credit informatio I could not find a voip service to make any international phone calls. Meanwhile, I was being tortured non-stop raped beaten adn abused in a frenzy by the whorewood team who have made millions and billions from the ideas they stole out of my tortured writing about their system and examples--for my own purposes of writing about and having a career in some creative field one day--my life spent shitting poison out sick and bedridden adn then being so drugged I could not function for over 20 years, after spending years inm grad school they poisoned me into paralysis attempting to murder me.

Not to digress but this is the situation: I then waited for more months spending the money I had saved every single month for my survival, not buying new things not replacing the endless broken and destroyed stinking items the terrorists smear stinking permanent filth on every day month year, etc. 

About 10 days ago, July 2, I was sent an email with "last chance" to pay before a certain date, from social security with an admonition, "did you forget?" but no information on when they had sent any letters, which they had not--that I was to pay through an online payment system and I can work out a scheduled repayment if I phone their chicago office during their business hours. 


I spent 6 days fighting to phone a service so I can actually hope to receive my mail instead of having people lie to me continuously--but i had such a service in the past and I was lied to in that as well--

5 days of the internet literally not being turned on--fighting and fighting for hours per day until my hairline turned grey from the stress--tom hardy abusing yelling abuse death threats from deniro and pesci while I was working to get my things done in my room in the morning hours of this being raped and abused by hardy non-stop while i was fighting to get my case transferred to another region to have something other than trump cartel latino nazi 4th Reich florida fascist hate death concentration camp cartel have my file any longer\

even if I pay, even if in a staggered payment schedule, the mr. melle hate team in Miami Shores can still block repayment or not at all. They can demand a series of demands not transfer my case and the people in the new place can have a series of blocks to everything so my mail is returned or the case not trasnferred to the new state--in a different region than the whorewood hate cartel similar in all respects to latino nazi florida still the same thing--but this is a slightly different region--I can't even investigate it the internet is off so constantly 


and so, i need people to intervene to make sure my case is transferred my mail will be recieved I will receive it and be able to pay and have my money reinstated


and then not tortured like this again. So far the entire congress has fully gone along, the biden team with harris jumping to get access to h-wood so they were absolutely enthralled to participate--when I reacted in rage to endless biden hugging peole who were mutilating and having me raped I wrote posts and so he had me viciously raped, with obama and the rest jumpingon in, years of them all profiting off this


so if there is anybody who actually cares about the united states not turning into a corrupt banana republic with english and german and french plantation "masters' coming with torture rape mutilation and training people like hegseth into militarized death squad gestapo tactics\\i truly suggest you stop ignoring this situation and stop doing nothing and allowing it to fester and grow. So far no luck in that department but I send this admonition that they are out for total control, they do not want you to have a stake in your own country you think they will and assume their fake smiles have been trained in them for centuries if not millennia. Try to actually be patriots, if you can't succeed but someone you want to claim through organized destruction of people, groups and races is the only way you can feel "superior" but bringing in people who really call you "stupid" behind your backs, who are known throughout history to venture in inquisition after take-over smiling warmly to the inhabitants who offer them shelter and succor then they slaughter them off---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...