Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Two days after having posted a one-paragraph, more creative than ranting political diatribe about the Coronation of the next Imperialist fascist Nazi pig ape on the throne of England's succession---but writing it in such gentle terms using Richard III play by Shakespeare--attacked by the skank ugly rotten pair of crap who have partnered with the associate of "The Crown" Monarchy who poisoned and raped and had me tortured for over a decade and stole verbatim my writing and used many of my ideas as his own or sold them off to various fascist Europigape Nazi who put out movies, then displayed by the Whorewood fascist Nazi/Mafia cartel

 I know a bit about the English Monarchy having been tortured and raped by one of the "painter of royalty's" spawn crap offspring who grab and grope for ideas because they are entrenched into the good ole boy system so deeply all they can crank out are sardonic "comedies" barely cloaking anti-Semitism, racism and sexism behind "comedy".

But associated with the creep who raped and tortured and poisoned and drugged me with the OBJECTIVE of murdering me after years of rape, the stealing ideas, blocking my capacity not only to have a career but to have life in any form---blocking finances and then when I finally, after years of this going on and on, wrote on my Facebook page that he was a pig, the pig ape then had my cat's body mangled, had me thrown in jail for a very non-criminal situation that he personally had created--blocking my ability to earn money (all internet has been blocked for over a decade, the only way I barely managed to obtain, not formally, my graduate degree in Criminal Justice (done online) was to live in Germany where even hackers could not disrupt the high-speed internet so I could get my work done--only to be poisoned nearly to death at the same time. But moving to Thailand and this pig ape from the English Monarchy "Crown" group of thugs, whores, pig apes and scum and sardonic boring mostly and nasty and negative alcoholics as well--

but....handing me over to the rancid ugly old woman who ever since siccing her thug Irish pig ape donkey-kong creep on me (a horrid actor who Spielberg made famous and ever since has cranked out violent movies about him being a murderous thug glorified)

and the two of these shithead crap scumbags have been coming after me for over 7-8 years now. The ugly old woman, who has played The Queen and is closely associated with propagandizing the monarchy as being an exemplary force of wonderfully domesticated fascist Nazis but just not violent or racist just normal superiors---

and that is the movie crap they come out with glorifying England and it's dominion over Whorewood and this pig pit group of actors who are so closely aligned with England--one of the biggest rape gleeful cheerleaders, filthy shitalina and pig pitt are either spawn of English or have "English heritage" which I'm sure they consider themselves to be fully integrated into England for that very reason--and their complicity in helping to bring in a fascist Totalitarian system with a hierarchical "aristocracy" hovering over the surfs whom they can RAPE AND TORTURE AND MURDER upon whim of dissatisfaction.


True to form, the ugly rotten woman who is  "playing" Jewish leaders of Israel and is always being portrayed as some anti-racist benevolent benefactor supporting brown and black men and etc--in these shitty crap movies

true to form she came to threaten to kill me with the huge ugly Irish rapist who raped and tortured me years ago, as this ugly rotten woman got lead role after lead role for her background instructions to the dumb thug who did his role for her and for his career aspirations so more stupid and nasty violent movies starring him, and more fake pretense of being kind and loving towards the underprivileged, as the skank ugly whore always plays in these horrid roles--to show how the English Crown really is not a despotic terrorist organization intent of more global domination once it fractures it's former colony and pits shit like this into positions of power through the agency of mind programming in whorewood.


----------

For the last two nights or three nights, since I wrote a one-paragraph very benign post about the corruption of the throne and the succession to power, hinting at the violence that was necessary for all the power that these pig ape parasites always use through nefarious under-handed means--

days now of this ugly skank with her dirty ugly boyfriend coming to threaten to kill me, yelling with rage as I am asleep, or in nascent waking state--yelling and yelling as I yell back. The pieces of shit then get more promotions, as they have been for years of me reacting. The people aspiring to power in either politics or in media sit around smiling intently as the pieces of shit from England come to rape, torture and threaten to kill me yelling in tyrannical fascist form they learned or taught the other Nazi Mafia fascists they truly embrace at their schmoozing parties all gloating about how easy it is to manipulate the stupid Americans who just welcome them in to train them in how to be "classy" (but all they are is assy and gassy).

-------------

No one and nothing ever gets this rotten ugly woman off exploiting this contract out on me. After I called her a piece of shit two years ago, she was put on front covers of magazines, got another fresh coating of plastic surgery, was handed 6 lead roles in movies for this next year. Before she had her ugly huge hormone-growth Nazi Irish thug rape and abuse me (for her), I had never seen her starring in movies. If I did, her acting was--and is--so nasty and unremarkable except in her fakeness which never convinced me but is a necessary component of the huge duplicity that the "leaders" are all pushing off and slinging off to the public; that they "care" that they are not, indeed, not racist or aspire to a fascist, Nazi and Mafia backed global domination scheme where they are "entitled" to rape and theft of all intellectual property using hacking and thought-reading technology ("voice-to-skull") along with the full backing of former English colony Apartheid system recipient Elon Musk helping to bolster every fascist trying to divide America through his purchase of Twitter and beyond--

And all the Australian and English actors and musicians throng in various modalities of hacking and assault through these technologies to fully support the rape and poisoning and drugging of me along with the fascist pig apes they claim in their public lives that they are "against" because their fake presentations also revolve around feigning that they are "alternative" or "care" about the poorer working class. The system is the same, but only trickles down in various virus strains as you sink down to the lower economic brackets. The racism becomes more open as the hierarchy descends to the poorer regions of the hate pyramid system that the Crown sits atop, (or is a symbol of "power" but ultimately is inter-connected to the Global consent and ascent system which lies outside of any singular monarchy system).

-------

My internet has been turned off once more so I don't know how long I will have to wait to publish this .

---------

Because these pig apes have ample opportunity to attack people within their own country who are yelling and shouting in the streets against the monarchy in direct terms and not in a one-paragraph thin association of how Richard III obtained his power through the play of Shakespeare, and how Charles may be similar in respect--that was the gist of my post, very basic and very benign politically, only hinting at corruption.

But the news has shown people loudly protesting and getting arrested for being upset about, what they know to be a corrupt and rotten monarchical system, something I am again only hinting at as writing is very difficult and hacking and blocking of the keyboard and my brain under attack--I can't go very far

But these foul creeps have every opportunity to attack the people who can actually fight back, but they attack me while I am sleeping in an hypnotized state, drugged  up, sick from YEARS  and decades of non-stop torture, violence, rape and poisoning in most disgusting sinister ways and abuse and hate and etc non-stop never ending nightly while I"m sleeping

But as vulnerable as I am, I yell back but they also thwart my brain signals as the vulture just jumps to attack me while I'm basically being put into a mental and physical bind--the Irish creep attacks me with murderous intent--after having raped me and participated in the teleportation non-stop for YEARS  and being handed non-stop lead roles

which is their main aim--I have not insulted them or their shit movies or personalities I only hinted that the monarchy may be similar in effect to the murderous rapist corruption of Richard III--

to which they jump in anticipation of MORE awards and MORE lead roles by playing fascist Nazi Imperialist with the usual crowd of psycho-clowns sitting in the rows of chairs allowing this to go on and on and on and on and on for years and years.

----------

Thusly demonstrating how ineffective I was at criticizing this corrupt pile of manure called "The Crown" and all it's tentacles of corrupt and racist sleazy dirty "power" which are seeking endlessly to infiltrate America, it's media and culture. The stupid and rotten crap like shitalina and pit pig who claim "English" ancestry are so eager to not have people "like me" have any power or chance to compete and then win against these mediocre plastic surgery scumbags--well, they welcome in the filth from England to train them in how to mutilate and torture and rape and steal in fascist Imperialist Nazi/Mafia style. 

Showing clearly that I missed the mark in my very glib one paragraph and so I am writing about it now. I had to contemplate whether to write this or not, understanding that every time I write about them and their violence towards me, which is their ultimate aim so every time I demonstrate that it's upsetting to be assaulted in a way that you are in a vulnerable sleep state, unable to move or turn away from the attacker, and then unable to remain silent as they are yelling fascist style and threatening to kill (as they have done, after the rape and theft and endless years and years of promotions for this ugly sinister old filth creep out of London--and because it assumes postures and smiles broadly when it's dirty thug does it's dirty rape work for her so she can appear in fascist fashion parades as being "beautiful", which is also what the pig apes have done in the fascist fashion world.

They want me to react, I only hope that what I am writing will reach out to the people who are giving this group far too much credit for their "acting" ability to smile when they are feighing being "anti-fascist" and "anti-racist" and thus only a fake warm smile makes people want to believe that they are "safe" and that our wonderful "powers that be" really also "care".

--------

Biden is being sued for sexual abuse by one of his former staff members--this woman claims that she was abused and threatened by "the entire Democrat Caucus" for her attempt to legally defend herself against rape or sexual assault by Biden when she worked in his official capacity as  representative of our culture. I see the absolute collusion of Biden with everyone who has assaulted me under Trump; they are so very similar. Biden, of course, has learned the "art" of smiling broadly and sputtering out the phrases that make people want to believe that he truly "cares" and thus he gets elected while those who are honest are lambasted for being too "radical woke".

-------------

*If someone could only have the kindness to get this leech parasitic ugly old pig ape whore from London off me, with her lower echelons of rotten clinging fascists who emulate what the top layers of their crap cake feign they are not fostering for an empire that the lower layers also truly desire. This involves rape and murder of people who can compete and win against them like me coming from a race that they wanted exterminated from Europe and now in America they are playing that role in a most underhanded form via entertainment and news broadcast media--including influencing the political theater. Biden is just another scum member in the audience cheering on the play for the ascension of the "king" who he wants to emulate in form and style while playing the actor for the screen to dupe the sheeple into following and voting for him again. Fully into the rape and murder torture "aristocracy". 

Will anyone get this group of shit off me, ever? Will there ever be a politician from any caucus who is not an absolute fake playing the same role as Richard III?

No comments:

Post a Comment