Sunday, May 7, 2023

terrorist report: May 8, 2023. Hackers are turning my connection on and off literally constantly. The router is working (it's pretty new) all the lights are on. They are hacking and blocking the signal. I log-in, the internet is on, as soon as I type in a URL, and the page appears, the connection is suddenly turned off. A few days ago they turned off the electricity while I was on the internet, which cut off the signal because the router lost electricity. I could not log in for another half hour. I can't turn on the computer without spending at least 30 minutes turning the router on and off to try to get the hacker off my system I then begin to log in again, a page appears and I'm connected, the router lights are all on and everything works for about 30 seconds and then the connection is cut off. This goes on all day, every day, repeatedly while I am doing anything online.

 -----

I have been literally passing out, similar to a type of fainting or passing out due to toxic shock from poisons I am fighting to eliminate from all the years not just of the previous poisoning, but the continued poisoning that H-wood terrorists and their Nazi Mafia group here and everywhere forced into my body--with stinking sewage water and other drugs and poison. In this detox process (i.e. fasting for 10 days) I detox some of the poisons after much exertion and starving and etc...and I literally cannot sit or move any longer, I must lay down and I fall into a very deep healing sleep. The terrorists ALWAYS begin to attack the microchip in my throat so there is a horrid noise as the sphincter muscles contract suddenly when I am in a deep sleep. It wakes me up, I fight not to choke and gasp for air, they do this every time I fall in a sick sleep.
But they are mangling another finger by inserting and slicing the skin around the cuticle. I am in this very deep sleep sick state very often, and usually when I sleep I must cover my feet with layers of socks and rubber bands to stop them from slicing the skin between my toes. They have been cutting into my cuticles for YEARS literally every day. Both middle fingers. This sickness comes upon me during waking hours suddenly and I am so sick I must lie down immediately. It is incredible sickness from toxic detox from poisons latched into my body literally for years or decades. They have mangled completely two fingers so the cuticle won't grow nay longer, both of my thumbs likewise have yellowing on the top layers of the nail and the cuticles are so mangled they are completely gone from my finger. They are now going after my index finger on my left hand. I can't use my fingernails any longer and now pounding down on the keyboard because they are hacking with stiffening malware on the keyboard--and my finger won't operate, I can't pound down with either middle finger, and now my index finger. All of this is because I am so sick from exhaustion, from years and years of non-stop 24 hour torture and nighttime hell teleportation skits of murder, death, hate abuse insults threats to kill me, rape and endless skits of me homeless and under vicious attack by stupid and sleazy nasty people (of course, none of it is as nasty as really being homeless).

-----------
Hackers of course, as usual, deleted parts of sentences in the above so it is not a smooth-flowing post--as usual, this is the endless norm.
-----------
I was followed into the elevator by an absolutely creepy ugly man who is like these loathsome Europ-a sex tourist pervies--pot-bellied of course, balding, creepy and looked like a porn purveyor and a sleazy and sick one at that. I was trying to save an insect that had flown into the elevator. I was looking around the top of the elevate and this man began making creepy gestures and swiping his nose which is one of the most common terrorist stalker tactics around the globe, in addition to the ubiquitous coughing noises these creeps all make like a kind of primal scream sort of noise--something an ape would make (one of the reasons I call them apes and then pigs of course because of how they behave and etc etc).

Every new creep who gets free rent on their "vacation" here in this condo does another sleazy and nasty sort of attack upon me. The shift of attack follows the usual protocol, but when a new creep enters the situation because the vacation creeps have all gone home after getting free rent and someone to vent their sickness and hate upon (and rape and poison and torture and feel super-duper about it)---but this one looks like one of the regular porn retirees who frequents the brothels and the alcohol crib far too often and looks like it. The bad atmosphere around him was like a waft of unpleasant odor as he stood behind me making stupid nose swiping snot picking gestures and rolling his eyes around because I was trying to get this desperate insect out of the elevator. 

I think the internet is being turned on and off by him, and he's following me because he's a sleazy creep, probably has a lot of surveillance on me and etc. This person who is ordering all these attacks upon me also keeps inserting stinking greasy water and bits of dead insects and fungus into my bathroom on the floor through the tiles that are endlessly being lifted up on the bathroom, and all the panels on both sides of the wall which is just a line-up for terrorists to attack me every moment in every angle and corner of this room in a successive attack. I have spent a long time hurting my very injured body pounding metal hooks into all the panels of the walls--to try to stop all of this. They just go into my room when I leave and destroy what I fight to block them. They continue unabated. I have done a little bit of good in protecting myself by having spent so much time, energy, money and hurting my very injured body but it is impossible for me to defend myself as they have made the walls so fragile that they literally crumble if I try to pound anything to stop every single panel from being opened from all sides of the room. 

--------------
00000
There is also a very afflictive attack on my brain, it seems that a higher dose of electromagnetic is blocking my brain, or a new technology is being used. It is so hard to think and the keyboard of course is almost inoperable from the hacking malware. I am lost completely for words and the concepts i want to write about, I am blocked from the easiest memory recall. My thought feel like they are being encased in cement and I can't access them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Knives slashing into my cuticles which are severed off the damage is to the bone of my finger and cuticles and nails black, completely dead and they keep on slicing into the finger cuticle bone etc. //My social security SSI which they had cut off for having saved covid and student loans in my bank account, is still pending a decision. 17 months of waiting for this agency to reinstate my benefits while trump and newsom had that agency abuse and attack me illegally and otherwise---trying to get away from from trump's district in florida I moved to california where newsom began by now years of rape, torture which has propelled him into president jockeying position. Absolutely defending genocidal rape, racism and antisemitism with the blonde nazi "Jews" and the brainwashed nazi browner jews endlessly assaulting me for nazi approval as well.//If I can't have my money they will make me homeless. Either way, I am demanded to move ni a few weeks and without income I am stuck. If I have no way to protect myself they wll physically put my hips and spine out of alignment, and they are still spraying fungus into my hair with hair-falling-out chemicals from behnd me as I sit in a sick daze in front of this laptop rushing to the bathroom to eliminate the poisons this group of celebrity shit and scum had poured into my body to elicit ideas for their movie,s, then to destroy me to murder me slowly and then to try to force me into this slavery position and a "baby" out of me so this group of fucking shit scum crap can be promoted endlessly by that rancid government of sick fuck crap which is currently "in power' somehow they have wrested all of legitimate government away from what may have been ethical and constitutional politicians--how many decades ago I don't know but totally saturated with lying and criminal slime scum as far as I have ever seen of 17 years of this endless sick psychopath contract out on me to which everyone in "power" on all levels of this scum-riddled organization from top-to-bottom no deviation from the ugly sick mannerisms and behavior. They disenfranchise people so badly that the really low and ugly side of these dirty scum celebrities and politicians emerges as a truly murderous mexican cartel combined with communist overtake of the planet hate martial arts used against me by scumbag creeps out of china making movies about defending the weak and then going along with vicious wealth attainment by assulating me using the same, and etc.//still nothing but silence and the situation worsening. Watching the news today no mention that hegseth is ordering ice agents to "protect" the elections and that $20 million is being handed to the trump campaign for more tv ads from Homeland Security. Not a single mention of any of these facts mentioned by msnow, cnn or any of the outlets but reported in a few news agencies. Perhaps tomorrow they will mention these facts but for now it's just the normal gossip and what jack smith said and what rancid amy klobuchar said (one of the smirking laughing attackers lovingly smiling as the demo-rats all do to the nazi germanic nazi shit rapists of me brutal beating and shit like amy kiobuchar lovingly smiles into their faces for approval, as does rancid obama and his wife of course black people "rising" in status for delivering me to foreign nazis as a holocaust presesnt for them to rape and abuse (murder they don't care) as long as they continue to get book tours eclaiming how bold and strong they are in fighting "fascism" as they would not redefine it. When I wrote years ago that this is fascism and no one else was saying it openly, they all had to wait for public consensus after the facts of the trump regime instituting "jack-booted nazi thug gestapo" teams like ICE to openly make this claim. Obama rushed to abuse me as did all the demo-rats smiling lovingly like klobuchar had done--now reciting her stupid phrase for the jack smith situation---in front of congress--she is portrayed as some rescuing agent for correcting a slight slur in a sports team reference which somehow makes her exalted in some way, according to msnow but no mention of ice at polling places, in time for anybody to realy protest this they will wait until the decision is solidified before mentioning this so people don't have time to protest and perchance stop the display of deadly force which ICE absolutely has proven to exhibit, and for elections it will be only reported by these "demo-rat" agencies once the ink has fully dried and nothing more can be done to stop it. If that is possible now even.