Thursday, April 10, 2025

Going on 3 hours of a literal battle with the hacking on this system to download FOUR videos and convert them to mp3. I must click on everything at least 6 times in various functions to get anything to work. Every time I click on the URL line the entire page freezes, spins and I must get up and do other things after hours of waiting. The slowness of the download requires over 20-30 minutes for one video to download. The conversion takes over 20 minutes as well. To get the video link to copy into the youtube downloader app requires restarting the computer because the system is (hacked) frozen, copying and pasting turns the system into a frozen nightmare--every click results in something else happening. Literally clicking on items repeatedly as nothing happens or two things happen at once. If I get on this system at a very odd random time in the middle of the night, it works perfectly, quickly and only that lasts for about 7 minutes, tops.//That i have to live with all this vilence from shit scumbags in repetition ugly dirty white trrash filth apes andpigs and whores and rapists and bigots from Whorewood and congress rushing to assault abuse insult and threaten my life punching raping beating and stealing stealibng destorying and going off being congratulated hugged embraced by presidents--in a row, one after the next all happily engaged in assaulting me for my entire life--my family viciously having me poisoned beaten raped put in accidents denied health care leaving me to die a slow horrible death--and they have operated with the shit from America to have my income cut off and with no chance to have the disability benefits reinstated they are waiting, as they told me years ago they are "waiting" (without saying for what, so I knew they were waiting for me to die) and I'm here just fighting to download videos finally screaming after more than 2 hours going into 3 and now it's almost 3 complete h ours of just trying to download videos and convert 3 of them, now after 45 minutes of trying to get one single video to copy and paste into the video converter aand the page is now freezing---everything just froze as this is going on and on freezing. I just reset the system YESTERDAY I do this every other day resetting the computer for hours.

 I'm sitting here with no fucking way to get a single thing done in any financial sense and for anything--all is literally blocked from me but the shit parasites attacking me yell that I am some failure after they steal my winning ideas and suck my life out destroy my property and the entire govenment is making sure I can't use the internet to EARN ANY MONEY as has been ongoing for years and years and years and years I can't function in this society with no viable internet access so I can earn money. Instead every sleazy dirty sick fuck whore ape piece of shit from Whorewood and Congress rush to exploit punch slap hand me over to pig ape filth from whorewood to rape beat and torture poison me to death laughing all the while and I remain sitting here after years of writing about how much they (you) are all destroying the United STates you fuckers can't give a damn about anything at all.


So I can't earn money with this shit endlessly going on and on with no one even helping me to use th einternet to try to salvage my life you fucking pigs reading this just want me blocked stuck frozen helpless begging for my life constantly to get the next sleazy filthy stupid piece of shit off me. I can't earn money to afford to move into a living situation with even a remote amount of security instead I am living now on NO INCOME because the greedy sick fucks have to make me absolutely desperate as they did in America so my fucking family, the next generation of even more hateful then the original fucks who offered me up into this hate cartel so they could profit for the rest of their dirty nasty lives--and my family is just endlessly making sure I am stuck with no options as the government fully endorses all this violence non-stop hate for me just defending myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...