Saturday, April 19, 2025

/TOO BAD HOWEVER THAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE CANNOT MAKE THE VERY SIMPLE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE HISTORY OF TRUMP & MUSK IN HOLLYWOOD AND CONNECT THE VERY SIMPLE DOTS OF COLLUSION CRIMINALITY FASCISM AND NAZISM TO THE DIRTY SHIT OF UGLY SICK PARASITIE LIFE FUCK CRAP LIKE SHITALINA, DIRTY MORONIC PIG APE PITT, AND THE REST OF THIS SHIT instead, Americans are STILL living in a fantasy entertainment bubble they can't ever remove the tubes from their ding-dong devouring minds they are just wrapped in fake tinsel from a town that sometimes has actual real tinsel, but I have yet to see it in the never-ending rotation of the shit coming out of that place. Musk & Trump are PRODUCTS OF HOLLYWOOD --duh Americans why can't you make this connection and stop applauding this shit? **please excuse the ranting but I am under non-stop attack, I had to attempt to copy and paste the last sentence of this post, after a few minutes of fighting to pound out sentences, they insert mind control my academic-style introspective analyses are turned into hyperbolic ranting, all due to brain compartmentalization of suppression of functioning and enhancement of subliminally-inserted rage and etc. I had to try to copy and paste this last paragraph, still below as well, over 8-10 times, the blocks included another browser opening and all the system freezing, the cursor jumping to other parts of the page while I fought to copy and paste, which was just erased as I fought to copy, etc it went on for over 5 minutes of fighting to just copy and paste two extremely short paragraphs---to continue**/More death threats today---today it was Elon Musk and Jodie Foster. Foster came rushing with frenetic cockroach energy lashing at me with frantic attention-getting "dirty Jew" when I ignored her striving to get a reaction out of me. I had watched a tv episode of Black Mirror, in which I discovered at the end credits of the very slow-moving (aka boring) episode, especially compared to most of the other episodes none of which directed by her) and I did my best to not pay attention to the next nesting parasite clinging to latching onto attacking me. Instructed by the team of shit to use antisemitism as her platform to get a reaction, I kept trying to do my best to not notice the creeps transparent faces in front of me regardless of which direction I turn, what I look at, etc their ugly voices hissing hate at me. I react, unfortunately. I am always drugged with mind control drugs plus years of NO SUPPORT NO ONE EVER protecting me for more than a few days, one day usually and they disappear and I never hear from them again or they viciously attack me to get the free deal *** they are promised. The Big Daddy rape 4th Reich dirty and power-grabbing Musk has been so endlessly behind non-stop murder and violence aimed at me and I wrote a question-answer session in an online chat bot system---inside my hacked computer system to an artificial search engine, asking and trying to obtain information when I stated that the Neuralink system used by Musk is intended to do nothing but quell the actual high capabilities of people like me and have mediocrities like the Whorewood gang of posturing sleazy lying filth put into highest position using this microchip and implant torture technology. The lies that are used as prop to disguise the pure malevolence of Musk is that they are trying to help paralyzed people. I asked them about the political contributions that Mus has made and he has donated to Obama (teleportation terrorist) Hillary Clinton (viciously rape enabler tyrannical fascist Nazi of the Democrat Parties, both and always buttressed by the deceptions that Musk has used as well. They all utilize commercial-grade promotional consumer sales tactics the American public eats it up like Ding-Dong Hostess Crispy Creams in abundance, even if they eat organic and have dreadlocks it only takes a few well-orchestrated que words for people to jump at an illusion. I speak for myself as well, totally the brainwashing and the drugging mind control apparatus even if people are not fully microchipped, drugged they are so easily mind controlled and brainwashed.//Musk rushed with a fascist glaring frown on his pudgy flabby white sponge cake face---it turned into death threats for me writing and asking about his tyrannical aspirations for controlling the brains and minds of people with full permission of all involved--the shit and scum of Whorewood who have spent years having me mutilated and tortured with drugs poisons and then obtaining ideas about how sick they are which they turn into their blockbuster Oscar-winning movie themes and concepts--featuring themselves of course as the heroes fighting what I wrote and screamed that they, as the "evil" were (I really never used that word but when MAGA came I began to use that word to counter their accusations at me of being "evil" for reading tarot, while they rape and torture for their CHristian condemnation with exoneration because all they have to do is lie perpetually and like with Musk, they sheeple all follow the lies like Ding-Dongs yearning for more saccharine sweetness polluting their brains but better than the nutrition of reality which requires a bit more preparation mentally to absorb. And so, because of the death threats, this filth ape scum MUsk has had me mutilated had me tortured used near-death cars hitting me to "defend" Amber Heard when I fought for over 2 years to get her and Depp off me, so the bigot fascist Musk was handed this tech by sleazy lying dirty Heard, who then stole my ideas and gave Musk the tech to be turned into a tyrannical techno tyrant with Trump and the rest of the bigot American shit pig ape cartel of the 4th Reich giving him full reign to destroy people like me. Threats galore for what they are planning to do to me, after years of me just fighting to not be poisoned and raped to death abused to death as Musk like Tom cruise and all the fucking scum sat laughing enoying mocking--now they are screaming in death threats because for once they are not totally exonerated in all the crimes they are committing, not only to me. Dirty ugly shitalina sat saying with contempt after ordering over 15 years of my body being poisoned raped poilluted mutilated without end every day that plastic surgery could not perform the miracle of restoring my body. They keep on abusing and poisoning me however and still, although people are finally "hip" to what sick shit Musk is, at least those losing money, they still remain allowing him to continue to assault me now with endless celebrities who have obtained Oscar wins and nominations for YEARS AND YEARS (Foster has participated in this years ago and has never stopped participating) so the vicious violence and death threats as I fight perpetually to heal and get them off me is a daily struggle and fight for my life. Still, with all the protests around the country, no one knows or cares to do anything about me having written for YEARS warnings about him, warnings and the end result of doing nothing, as I wrote a fascist Nazi/Mafia overtake of the country and a total fiasco. No credit to me, none whatseover all the people involved in power are fully on board with this and with all the deadly damage Musk is committing along with Trump.

 Musk and his team(s) are hacking into the AI search engine I use, so the results for questions that I have been asking in earlier chat sessions are now geared towards the same results and answers. Any random questions results in a professional array of responses. 


I asked for the pejorative comments made about Musk knowing that the sleazy dirty parasite has his tentacles into all I do, like Big Hoe bro that the Left and Right have gravitated to for their power ascensions (also Adam Schiff was supported by Musk years ago, all the rapists and abusers or rape enablers laughing smiling as they are promoted their shitty fake life stories and documentaries are rife right now after the tenuous election for them (lol). Millions of dollars raked-in for their "fight" against Trump with campaign donations. Never questioned they never are, not really Obama because he is "black" is deemed the epitome of the raised and elevated underdog so there is never any tarnish on his otherwise constructed image, endlessly refurbished for his every participation in attacking me with more books after his campaign tours (promotions for his books, his family's movie and tv shows, etc always having me raped poisoned and tortured along with all the rest).


I can't find the more juicy negative comments about Musk because he had them all deleted and inserted the one statement I made years ago for "why" I don't want him. I had to quickly use the excuse that he is immature, so only "childish" and "immature' were brought-up by the hacked AI. 


I suggest that what I asked AI about this morning, the conjunction of Musk's personal grudges and hate racism put in combination with microchip implant technology will bring about a suppressed group of slaves and a stupid mediocrity of "masters". I suggest that is what Musk has been threatening my life over today because obviously it is the case when it comes to this endless torture of me. 


Of course, Hillary Clinton, Adam Schiff, and the Obamas will not interfere, no, they have rushed to participate fully smiling with the rapist German Nazi-spewing concentration camp scumbag pig ape rat--

the lowest qualities of human experience are being inculcated, incentivized by the low and what I would call the sub-human proclivities of Musk to promote the lowest quality of leadership in America, already handing out money to the greedy corrupt people kept in power for decades because they suit the needs of the 4th Reich Europigapeland controllers--Obama has tenuous ties to foreign countries, as Trump brought out in the first few years of the Obama admin, which then induced Obama to "make a deal" with Trump to allow him to behanded this master-slave sleaze programming of the 4th Reich teleportation and microchip implant system along with Musk, in the same month (something like April, 2015) leading to the nomination and election of Trump, Musk being handed every rein of power in the techno-tyrannical realm until he is the force behind destroying all possible for any threat to the endless monopoly of these cretins forever.

But the brain implants combined with a complete Big Hoe Bro force like Musk, always disguising his fascist oppressive tendencies behind well-crafted Hollywood commercial script writers, those involved in the psychology of selling and brainwashing. 

I hope people get the point by now, as I can't use the laptop external keyboard the hacking to the USB ports is full after one day of using the internet after a 2-hour reset attempt.


I am now deleting 400,000 + files when I just try to delete the C-drive windows extra files folder--they are pouring that many malware files onto my system every day, and before they did that, nothing worked and almost all has been destroyed.

 I remain sitting here, drugged, the scars all over my body which filthy ugly shitaina has reveled over, they have under her ugly sick sinister woman-hating Right Wing Woman access to destroying women like me, destroying with Musk right behind her laughing,smug and gloating they cut my money off, they are now threatening endless violence and death for writing more about how ugly and sick they are every day some death threat some screaming ugly sinister stupid mediocrity celebrity and politician (less stupid than the celebrities by  margin of about 1,000-to-1 in intellectual and mental acumen)


screaming screeching to keep mutilating me keep abusing keep having me hit by cars keep pouring drugs and poisons into my body which is covered, literally from top of my skull to my toes with tattooed-in blemishes they scarred sliced put horrific chemicals on my skin and fungus and mold into my hair my scalp my clothing my food stole my money so I could not afford food, health care or anything and had me injected with silicone so ugly bumps are  hideously raised in disgusting bumps they put in, laughing dancing around. As I fight alone to get them off me, still although for years I wrote of the obvious and apparent fascism of Musk and this group, still because everyone felt fine, no one in power is suffering they have mostly all rushed to join into this hate crime as I am now one of the few fighting and not accepting the tiny little incentives they are handing me--the incentives they are handing me is that I will slowly be killed but without so much more mutilation and endless torture. The end result is still the same. The slow poisoning death is gruesome my parents all have obeyed their entire lives and were nevertheless poisoned horribly with cancers and poisons until they had slow and agonizing deaths.


But they got a few little benefits and to live in a nice way amongst their Nazi neighbors who rushed into the homes to poison the food and destroy and break--as happens every day with me but in horrible obvious ways not the little damages like cutting all insulation out of an old house so the house is drafty and freezing in winter--to the "good boy" who obeyed but was too independently intelligent and socially prominent during the Hippie era so they force him under threat of death to self-destruct become "good" and not question authority and destroy his family for their sake. Then they killed him anyway after the bigot Nazi he married abused him verbally like a "shrew" until he died in a kind of abnegation of his former glorious self. The gold-digger parasites around him from his "group" (Jews) who urged him to forego my family for their benefit so they could also ascend through this system are all doing well now).

So fuck you. They are threatening to have me skinned alive for writing a questioning set of pondering probes into the capability of Musk to truly be handled the societal responsibility for injecting people with microchip implants under the guise of "helping" paralyzed people. He set about having me paralyzed and murdered for years, and when that didn't succeed he has cut my money off from Social Security and as I sit here with death threats and screaming leech celebrities and politicians rushing to call me a "dirty Jew" (Crockett 4 days ago) and every day another creep who has enjoyed years of promotions and benefits has rushed to threaten my life for fighting to stop this, even with no more money coming in because they are so incompetent they cannot succeed without having to rely on this contract.


Still, I fight on alone because I actually see beyond financial carrot-and-stick mind screw manipulation. I have seen it all my life, bit into the bait and it is a losing game.


I suggest people begin to fight this pernicious system and get Musk out of power and today there is supposed to be huge rallies against Trump so inevitably Musk will be parodied and more terms than "immature' will be shouted about getting that sponge cake white doughboy out of the power structure out of the United States and I'm sure people are wishing much worse for him, and as opposed to the endless racist-based poisoning destruction and mutilation of me until ugly sick shitalina is laughing stating that any repair of the damage she has laughed about ordered for over 15 years to the applause of Whorewood and the 4th Reich and the rest of society alike--but unile this injustice aimed at me, the reasons people now shouting in the streets to get rid of Musk and Trump would be legitimate. 


TOO BAD HOWEVER THAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE CANNOT MAKE THE VERY SIMPLE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE HISTORY OF TRUMP & MUSK IN HOLLYWOOD AND CONNECT THE VERY SIMPLE DOTS OF COLLUSION CRIMINALITY FASCISM AND NAZISM TO THE DIRTY SHIT OF UGLY SICK PARASITIE LIFE FUCK CRAP LIKE SHITALINA, DIRTY MORONIC PIG APE PITT, AND THE REST OF THIS SHIT

instead, Americans are STILL living in a fantasy entertainment bubble they can't ever remove the tubes from their ding-dong devouring minds they are just wrapped in fake tinsel from a town that sometimes has actual real tinsel, but I have yet to see it in the never-ending rotation of the shit coming out of that place. Musk & Trump are PRODUCTS OF HOLLYWOOD --duh Americans why can't you make this connection and stop applauding this shit?

---------

After more than 15 years of Obama, Clinton, Trump, the Whroewood gang also enabling them all into production and etc, that Musk gets what he is threatening at me--and has done to me, and that the American people stop drinking the uncool-aid and buying into the hype and stop believing the articulate bs of Hillary and the wonderful exposition quality of Obama and look behind polished surfaces and see the ding dong cheap tarnished underlying lying system that has unified all these malevolent "actors" in a game of take-over and destruction of the United States for a one-tiered wealth, "master-slave" continuum where people will be NON-CONSENSUALLY microchip implanted with a global system of willing creep minions ready to inflict every kind of drugging deception and it is all played out like a theatrical design in all quadrants of the society in which any claims of decency are just like wrapping over fast junk Ding-Dong allure. The cheapness of the cretins who have made my body so scarred up and destroyed, now having my survival money cut off so I can't afford any health care as usual so they can really inflict extreme damage to me, cutting off my survival defense system I built in this horrid room which barely works anyway but they want to destroy and take it all away

so they are threatening me now for fighting back and defending myself. Still, I remain alone writing about the sickness the lies the ugliness the stupidity the mediocrity after years of writing about the warnings that people now commenting on rushed to assault me years prior for having written such thoughts. They now all "own" the resistance I remain fighting alone they all never come to defend me, they are part of the rise of the fascist system.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...