Friday, April 25, 2025

Today nearly hit by motorbikes driving directly into me at very high speeds; if not turning slightly within a fraction of a second they would have hit me directly (from side angles, as this group always does or usually, or from behind, or after they drug me, etc). The cars drive coming out of "nowhere" when I am at some intersection and they drive in the same direction but drive directly into me as I drive normally, at normal speed they come from behind cars or other motorbikes and zoom directly into me, unwavering. The speed at which they zoom into me is not normal like they have a special acceleration capability. //One was at a huge round-about in the Rawai-Chalong area---a huge area where the Nazi plantation-vacation exploiters come to get everything possible from their minions who also help in terrorism aimed at me (and I assume there must be at least one other on this island I don't know if I am the only one but from the numbers of people assaulting me in huge formation I appear to be a huge "shit magnet"(they are the shit). //In the situation of the huge round-about I was driving seeing that there was NO ONE driving motorbike towards me as I approached the lane to get into the innermost part of the roundabout suddenly at almost 60 mph a driver with a female on the back sped at me from the inner circle right directly into me as I was trying to make the curve, just entering into the circle I had looked of course there was a car and no motorbikes heading towards me. Within 2 seconds this motorbike had driven around the semi-arc of the circle and drove INTO me because I was swerving into the inner lane which had been clear less than 2 seconds prior. I had to swerve unless I wanted to get hit from a side angle with two people speeding into me--which I did at the very last second. I tried to follow them and I noticed that on the other end of the huge circle where I had to exit to get onto the West road leading towards Phuket Town, I saw the drivers (one had sort of dreadlocks, a bicep tattoo, 20-something could not tell if the passenger was Thai or Euro p-a- but the driver I believe was ,could not see it was so fast they were driving at incredible speed coming out of nowhere--the police were right there and did nothing. The police are absolutely always supporting attacks against me when white trash Nazis order their minions to hit or attack me with vehicles and they refuse to exact any legality. //The other occasion was coming out of the read parking lot area of Big C, onto a busy 2-lane road leading to a very large multi-lane road right in the heart of Phuket Town. It was a Grab driver who as I drove with my blinkers on, looking carefully s I always, always do because of so many people hitting me from years of being targeted and attacked and nearly killed, the path was clear, there was a normal-speed driver on motorbike i the left-lane of the road as I was trying to drive to the left to enter the safe-appearing stream of traffic. Just at the exact second I turned onto the road a Grab driver came out of NOWHERE to literally almost hit me when I could not stop because it was a slight downward slope from the parking area slight hilly incline of the area of Big C (there is a very steep hill leading from the lower level parking to the ground main floor--something like a 60-degree angle downward sloping or maybe more like 70 at the top. From the lower parking lot area to the road there is just a slight depression grade and as I saw there was nothing but a motorbike approaching and a few cars normally driving, I turned the motorbike and zooming into me within 2 seconds literally that much time had elapsed, or maybe less, the motorbike which had a heavy food storage container on the back so like the double-passenger motorbike which came out of nowhere within 2 seconds driving directly into me--I had no time to swerve except coming from a slight downward decline I could not stop at that angle going a 90-degree angle at the time. I instantly sort of went "ahh!" like not yelling with anger but sort of laughingly but still trying not to let the pig ape parasites get to me--as that is their only life goal it appears and they never stop. I then drove and the driver literally gadflied behind me as a terrorist driving literally right behind me into me almost and zigzagging directly and dangerously close behind me, trying to drive past me but then driving into me and driving around me until I finally drove behind a huge van and told him to "go!" as this creep then stopped at the light calmly and stopped his rushing as if he were on fire. So it was 2 motorbikes driving into me. This also happened on foot at another shopping mall so that the second I wanted to walk across a lobby aisle into a larger space, and NO ONE was approaching as I began to walk suddenly two pairs of white trashy Nazi Euro-ape pigs began nearly walking/sprinting into me from a side angle, as usual. they did the stalking tactic of spreading out so I either had to wait or try to walk inbetween the loaves of white trash bread body types with their nasty children and as I just walked to get through back to my shopping cart, the blonde woman holding her little Nazi snot boy by the hand literally shoved him into me and I literally swerved my body so I would not be hit by the little creep and his dirty Nazi mommy. I am struggling to pound every single key and letter out. The hacking remains. I am not writing to convey any kind of entertainment to anyone when I write on Facebook I am writing for myself. //I was attacked by the same creeps fromWhorewood and Congress I have been writing of--calling me "bitch" using fascist screaming yelling tactics and abuse and having me naked sitting on a huge water tank simulating detoxing black hard pieces, shouting yelling with fascist hate "hurry up" which was a symbol to hurry and detoxify from the poison the same piece of shit pig ape pitt forced into my body to keep me paralyzed so he and dirty ugly shitalina could steal ideas out of torturing me and then use them as their own concepts--for over 15 years they kept me poisoned and dying. I wrote almost every day about bein poisoned. They claimed they "didn't know". Now that someone else has tried to stop the poisnoing, they are abusing me to get me to hurry so they can force their filthy pig shit selves on me for more disgusting exploitaion. Dirty aunt Jasmine Crock-a-shit the black Nazi piece of shit with all the pitt gang and lovingly suporting her nasty foul evil Pig Hog-seth master, the stupid dirty creep in charge of military defense of the United States and far more evil than anyone can imagine because his fake christianity is as rotten and duplicitious as the lying shit that crock-a-shit Jasmine the aunt jemima shouting yelling thug politician with her anti-racist bs is such a creepy antisemitic ugly sick dirty trashy thug. Calling me a "bitch" abusing me for hours todey with this disgusting technology after I had returned from nearly being hit and killed potentially under their orders, To contemplate that worthless shit like all of them are going to continue to get tv and movie roles, interviews and more power due to their ugly sick dirty behavior towards me is still unbelievable but yet, looking at America now, the stupidity remains in that culture so there is nothing to say except that they are acting like stupid dirty incompetent Nazis and aunt jemimas once more--but of course, it will only get them promoted EVEN when this contract out on me has put Musk into Nazi sieg heil open admittance of his intentions and the economy is under stress from the politics of consolidation of power, disenfranchisement of the people, white supremacy and the black Nazi stupid plantation aunt jemima like corck-a-shit and all her partners are just thrilled that they get to participate. Thelies they all exhibit is so odious but the people in power and their cronies all fully approve. America is a pitt-cesspool. But, the shit from the Nazi leagues are trickling out, not fast enough but I do not want to return to that shit country or these dirty sick parasitic leeches. Still asking someone to make them reinstate my disability benefits as this group forced poverty extreme near-death upon e with poisoning for over 15 years and as I fight to stop nazis and this group of shit they used Trump and musk to have my money cut off and I remain sitting here writing yet another post for another day to the apathy and the laughter of all of you who are waiting for the empire you have all been promised when they force this filthy contract out on me, cutting off my money I DESERVE much less PAYMENT FROM THE SHIT of Whorewood the billions earned from Barbie, the concept of which was stolen from me, and the list of movies that dirty ugly sick filthy shitalina stole and also pig ape pitt and no money not a cent just murder destruction mutilation paralysis and now cars motorbikes and yet another black piece of shit aunt jemima assaulting threatening me using Nazi language genocidal Nazi language and she remains being championed for being a dirty low piece of shit,, but you all are (you know who I am referring to)

 As usual, the keyboard is so hacked it was 90% impossible to type without literally using my entire hand for each key, everything not working, backspacing rewriting as keys won't work

and then my brain under attack so I begin to curse fighting to type

and then, the years of this bullshit and violence and some political piece of shit from Congress once more, of course as I have written for so many years, Elizabeth Warren made damn sure to put Pitt the piece of shit back into this torture situation, I think someone pried that latched on stupid torturing bigot idea thief off me but she made sure, and then included dirty scumbag ugly sick crock-a-shit the aunt jemima such a filthy nasty creep violent ugly as they all are. 

The blacks so violently stupidly lying about how they collude with white supremacy calling me the racist responsible for all the racism in their lives for using the terms aunt jemima--but it fits for you. That dirty skank called me a "dirty jew" with pig hog-seth right there, and that is her and also Elizabeth Warren's true affiliation and that of the Democrat Party at highest levels, as I have experience unfortunately for so many years non-stop.They all sound so wonderful with all the words and phrases people desperate for change to stop the racism the hate the financial ruin of division putting Nazis into power and basically killing people off by cutting off benefits and blocking jobs and putting money into greedy sleazy dirty shit and scum, crock-a-shit is just a wanna be extremely wealthy and powerful Nazi black creep and is yearning as they all are for endless wealth and entitlement-and the farce of their "fighting" is such a sick and cruel clown show if you could only hear the sick and stupid things they say to me.

She is dirty, as are they all. The deflection of their every stupid and dirty deed and word and action and then stealing ideas from me, as stupid lying yapping crock-a-shit has done as well, as if it is her own idea.They have all done this. They all want tax breaks and extreme monopolistic wealth and that is all they are about.


So they are ordering revved-up motorbikes with heavy loads on the backs to literally speed out of nowhere within literally 2 seconds into hitting me from a side angle, as I drove into the flow of traffic and these creeps are nowhere in sight the second I drive not looking to my right (traffic is on the left-hand side in Thailand) literally within 1 second they are speeding into me without stopping---drivers here who are not sick dirty filthy shit under orders from the dirty black aunt jemima crock-a-shit and Warren and et al--all of them in that higher echelons of power, and crock-a-shit also is part of the economic committee that her partner MTG is also a host of --like a tv show of rotten clowns if only you could see the fake bullshit that they are in contrast to the ugly sick stupid dirty filth they project at me for their promotions and just to dump their sleazy pent-up shit on someone else--the racism that the blacks exhibit is their pent-up need to become part of a white supremacy racist team, and etc the women who claim they are victims of sexual abuse yearn to see me get beaten and raped in front of them as they steal my writings on feminism to claim as their own, etc.


because I keep trying to get shit off me and out of my beautiful life which they turn into a black and ugly dirty hell every day, their ugliness and sickness no one can imagine.

they are having me nearly killed by heavy-laden motorbikes with engines that probably dirty Nazi elon muck have provided them with


undoubtedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...