Wednesday, April 30, 2025

Passed out from toxic shock after one very simple stretch---pushing the huge hard "shelf" of hard poisons embedded throughout my spine extending into my skull---pulling on it with 100% strength 100% concentration--fell into a deep sickness sleep clutching my head (in my sleep) the terrorists gouged under my cuticle while I was in this state--(put into unconsciousness from the technology situated directly underneath my immovable bed frame on the floor below--rendering my brain into a "delta" unconscious state so they can slash, if they can break in my room personally and rape and mutilate me I feel nothing can't wake up. Another huge red swollen gouge under fingers that have been gouged literally night-after-night for over a decade--fighting every day to protect my hands and body and life from these break-ins from both humans and mechanical arms. The hate group cut my money off but just to try to find another place to live with solid walls and not panels that can be opened from any side is impossible at this point. Has been forever. All earnings continuously cut off with systematic blocks to all earning and all financial solvency. Now all I saved is being destroyed with no way to reinstate my benefits from the disability they forced upon me and kept poisoning me with intention to put me in a coma so they could teleport and rape me without any fight on my part (Stallone's Partner Nicola Siervo wanted that) and just paralyzed so they could continue to torture and ask me for ideas (shitalina and pig ape pitt wanted that). I now remain sliced up mutilated my body out of alignment forced into an internal hard compressed shape, as I fight to get it out people who have had me poisoned with intention to murder me paralyze me and put me in a coma are sitting there with Baryishnikov as they all are drooling at more awards for themselves and their children their friends and their careers endlessly exalted they are poisoning torturing murdering me as the politicians jump to join in. They cut off my disability no one is even beginning to address the lies they have forced upon me, leaving me with a letter stating that my benefits are reinstated but they are suspended---no answers when I phone the field office (Little River in MIami) except that they did it "wrong" and have to do it again and are pressuring me to have another person terrorize me as the other agent did in late February. I remain in a stasis while the torture mutilation and the murdering hateful bigots are still teleporting me at my most vulnerable (exercising to heal) while they FORCE themselves on me sitting staring with hate and greed to control and exploit as I scream to get off me for the 15th YEAR in a row to get off get off. Every time I am exercising which I must do to try to save my life, they force their hate upon me telling me that they are "helping" me as I scream to go away after years of saying go away go away and they remain ,telling me that abusing me is the payment I have to pay for their "Help". Once I collapse from most of my energy sucked out by all the hate they pour on me eveyr single night and day while I am sleeping, freshly drugged as the death threats and hate and "bitch loser kill you bitch etc" goes on and on with the voice-to-skull as I try to do my things in the morning and spending hours putting away all the layers of protection I Must wrap around my head feet hands arms and cleaning the stinking filth they have poured into my room and body and to try to heal--only for a world of hateful nasty parasitic creeps attacking me so I can't obtain anything can't even get the disability benefits that they forced on me now---and they are so repulsive to ugly so ignorant so ugly so dirty these celebrities and politicians so beneath al that I really am as they claim that I am the horrid low thing---but I never wanted anything to do with people like them and it is they who are forcing their filthy ugliness on me and not the other way around. For me wanting better than this and my life to be restored, they are cutting offmy money and the mutilation and abuse continues without end. If anyone is wondering how America is in such a state of disrepair I can only state that reading my posts for all these years is an accurate reflection of the gutter chaos they inflict and what level they truly are on--the result is despair their greed and sleazy filth is in a commonality of selfish lying creepy people put into positions of power but acting with such careful training in how to be presented as to the opposite.

 The yelling, sneering contemptuous Field Agent from the Little River Field Office (Social Security) yelled at me that the stimulus money I saved will have to be paid in a cashiers check to his office in person--(advising me, not directing me to do that) and that all the money in my account that i saved (also every month I saved money) will be paid to them---the student loan money I saved, which is federal and I am allowed to have it, but I was "supposed to spend it" and so they yelled that I must pay all in one cashiers check before they reinstate my benefits. But they sent a letter stating my benefits are reinstated but $10 dollars will be deduced from a 2002 overpayment that I had already dealt with back in 2002---they added another $400 to that amount without me having any ability to contest that and then suspended my benefits but stated in the official letter that the benefits are reinstated.


The people at that field office, everyone on the phone, is so nasty I can't help but conclude that DOGE told them that if they lie and discriminate against me their jobs would be safe, I presume that to be something similar to how and why the entire department is behaving like crooks. 


The little minor things I have done to save money and save my life has made it impossible for me to deal with this situation. My family chock full of attorneys is only interested in also exploiting me so I have zero options. Senators, Representatives are yelling "dirty Jew" at me for having fought the abuse and oppression of Hegseth (pigseth hogseth etc etc a dirty sleazy filthy ignoramus thug, and his house reps so full of yelling impassioned bs for the public, attacked by blacks fighting to defend the Nazi tattooed thug Hogseth so they can also get their deals out of this contract---like the Latinos at the Little River Social Security Field office also the minority minions serving their shit white supremacy bigot pig apes they adore and nearly worship with blind obedience and really stupid racist bigotry).


I could only receive Supplement Security Disability due to the fracturing of my spine that was done while I was drugged and in a delta comatose sleep state back in 1987 or 1988 in San Francisco. I went to bed a little sore from the string of microchip implants along my surgeried spine forcing my legs to pop up at a 90-degree angle while running to work--falling but not even limping just sore-the next day the metal rod that had been implanted in my spine after scoliosis surgeries due to the hardening poisons that put my body out of alignment (plus people putting my spine out of alignment while I was in deep sleep, as has been done to me here in this condo where I am now, so I know this was done to me from a very early age at least from age 12 onwards by my family or people going into my room using the brain implant comatose sleep state)

so in essence, my family ordered this to be done to me when I was about 24 years old or maybe 25, so I could NEVER achieve anything they denied me health care screamed that I was pretending and etc and would not help me for anything as they viciously tried to exploit me and did so to obtain a promotion for my mother's brother Bill and his fledgling desktop publishing magazine Echo---and he obtained his promotion and removed his partner using extremely violent means but through using the legal system and my mother went through her extreme violence schizms and the rest is me fighting for my life ever since as the poisoning and mutilations and the attacks on my body and lack of health care have been non-stop ever since.They are trying to force me to return toAmerica so not only my family can make sure I am dying and they can collect on this contract, and the shit from Whorewood and the filthy shit from Congress can do the same.


They are trying to force a baby out of me but the pig ape shit pig shitalina pitt team had part of my uterus cut out back in 2014 or so, plus non-stop mutilations and torture and non-stop murder attempt poisoning non-stop never-ending


They were aware that my money was going to be cut off at least a year ago, and the rigging of the last election from the perspective of what I have personally witnessed from the smug and dirty lying politicians to the celebrities really proves this as well. They had the controlled opposition stating (Marc Elias, for example) that they really had their finger on the security of the election. It is seriously doubtful that they were being honest they are just the controlled opposition. They hacked their bs continuously onto my youtube channel to a point of nausia because the yapping yelling of this fake about the integrity he yelled out that he was a part of but kept freezing and hacking non-stop his crap onto my channel and I have heard that statisticians stating analyses of the voting results do not configure to the rest of the down ballot votes and/or to the demographics for the state and etc. Like widely out of sync with actual voting preferences and data. Etc.

But they were all prepared for Trump to "win" and they were assuring me that I would have "no choice" but to do whatever they are trying to suck out of me forever and ever and ever. Not a single penny paid to me for the years of these sleazy shit whore skanks stealing my concepts about woman and disparity and sexism they have been paid in millions or billions, when I wrote in my blog that they had stolen my concepts (i.e dirty stupid ugly sick maggot robber with the barbie concepts that were very much stolen from my concepts and writing) she had me raped by English filth apes who are now featured in movies while they weren't before (not for many years and they obtained this entrance into this hate contract by hacking their crap onto music videos from alternative bands I was listening to because I wanted no more mainstream pig ape shit like them, so they hacked their filth onto the videos I watched to get away from them and that gave them "permission" to brutally rape me in front of the dirty ugly sick shit whores shitalina and dirty maggot robber (barbie fake) as they laughed and were complimented by the "I'm so Jewish fighting to protect Jews from Nazis" Ben Shapiro, et al.

So I remain with the stimulus money that I saved I have to spend in order to not be homeless, no way to earn money. All I do is backspace to get the words to print out, hacking makes anything and everything impossible. No matter what antivirus or how many times I spend hours resetting the system, it is blocked within 10 minutes of use and even before I use the internet it is hacked.





No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...