Monday, April 28, 2025

Living in a techno-terror hell zone cubicle destroyed, stinking, filthy, creeps on all sides attacking my every thought and reaction----tried to get into my laptop for over 50 minutes---a miracle that after ONE day of having done a 3-hour reset function (Windows 10) today the hacking blocked opening the browser for over 10 minutes while I was in a sprint mode to get something immediate done. I was feeling very ill from the POISONS INJECTED INTO MY BLADDER THIS MORNING by the filth apes from Whroewood and Congress (and now the Military wing of the 4th Reich on all "sides"). I remembered I had to do something online IMMEDIATELY which never happens to me because for years every single thing I have attempted has been blocked and inaccessible except for fighting to pound words out daily to get anyone to stop this. Every time hacked my connection stopped. Today an unusual amount of spinning and "Updates" went on for over 15 minutes as I fought to open my browser, use the internet and log into one single site to stop an action that required haste and immediacy. Instead, the hackers caused 15 minutes of "updates" which of course was a hack, not a hypothetical paranoia on my part, which is supported by the fact that when the spinning and updates finally stopped after 15 minutes, of spinning, the system turning on and off (this morning it also freaked out with suspending log in due to some unnecessary block to access) and then, finally after all the spinning, the wifi connection which had been on during the "updates" (and I closed off all updates on this system, by the way, this almost never happens with random updates like this when I try to turn the system on. The terrorists in the room beneath mine, on this Sunday, are very aware of my every thought and action as their surveillance is on 24/7 for the weekends, every weekend the internet is even more impossible to use than during weekday work hours and at certain times of the night and early morning.//They turned the WiFi system off (remotely while my router was still "on" and the signal showed it was "on" --they do this almost constantly every time I manage to get into a working WiFi mode it is turned off almost constantly. Today after I managed to get into the urgent site, once I finally got into the page as it slowed down, all systems stopping operating the entire system was turned off but all lights on router on and the signal showed it was "on". I had to turn the router off, wait for the forever for all to turn on again (that also is slowed down) and after I waited, the system turned on for less than one or two seconds and then was turned off again. I had to rush to turn the router off again, at the other end of this horrid stinking dirty room they have turned into a near toxic zone of stinking filth and everything slashed into, all in shreds, ripped, stains everywhere the room top to botom floor to ceiling--this atmosphere I live in---they have forced onto me---I got the router on again, I clicked on the site now rushing before it was too late, by that time it had been 20-25 minutes since I turned the computer on, trying to get into ONE SITE. I clicked on it, the page appeared, I began to do the work I need they turned the system off. That was all completed within 30 seconds. I had to rush to the other end of the room and for the 5th time in 25 minutes turn the router off, wait very long for all lights to turn on again, rush to the computer the system was not on. I began screaming because it was potentially costing me money and the pig apes turned my money flow off to stop me from being independent of murder rape torture and shit whores endlessly feeding offmy ideas. I got onto the internet and finally established the link I needed so I would not be charged the $5 that is precious to me by now--and saw the hacks of the shit whores who have been torturing me out of Whorewood for years, one of which has made billions off one single set of concepts regarding a feminist Barbie that she stole and had me raped viciously violently by English ape scum actors when I wrote that she had stolen my ideas in my blog---she is now making a sequel to it, after having me mutilated tortured raped and like all the shit whores, laughing and giggling about it stealing my ideas and making a huge production of my concepts based on glamorizing her, when I was writing about what shit whores like her really are---andlike the blonde bigot pig ape pitt male who has been stealing ideas the once upon a time in whorewood was based on my writing about charles manson, but like all the shit whores of this group,, they turned it completely upside down into glorification of pig ape pitt and bypassing almost completely the concdept I had written in regard to manson and whorewood, and now that pig scum parasite is on part 2 of the same theme. TArantalatino is coming out with kill bill pt 4 based literally off the idea he tortured out of me through concentration camp murder death threats for saying no to providing this pig scum with more idaes--he had already stolen ideas prior to that but at the momen I am just sickened by them all and my memory for the endless list of ttacks celebrities politicians and the concepts stolen and the now HOUR of fighting to use the internet during a time when I really had to get on within 5 minutes. It took 35 or 40 minutes to accomplish what I think noramlly takes less than 5 minutes for almost everybody else--turning on the router and the laptop, opening a browser and getting into a site and clicking one box. I reman with my money cut off, the shit creeps in the rooms beneath mine responsible for following orders to make my HOME a stinking hell hole of durty foul stench black filth sprayed everywhere brown goo muck everywhere and all the time, every day as I was screaing out of frustration, because they have turned my financial and career life into a null and void death trap situation---I never scream or get upset because I know I ahve the entire fucking day to wait and I will miss out on no business matters--losing money is an every day thing with this group of shit who have made and profited off destroying my body and life and happiness and stealing my cat poisoning my body and they have been paid in millions and billions and they are having military thugs threaten to kill me as they once more are laughing and giggling, as they ahve been doing for years and years while using my ideas which are free for them to steal from this Nazi group putting all this filth into power. The creeps began shouting on their patio angrily because I was shouting in my room at the computer enraged about al this discrimination--they then began giggling like the filthy shit from whorewood who engage in torture and feed off it while stealing my ideas while making sure I an't funcion in society on any level and am stuck now they went through their conscript Trump to have social security and the pentagon threaten my life, simultaneously.

 Woke up in the last 90 minutes after more than 13 hours of sickness sleep--my fingers gouged while sleeping in utter exhaustion sickness from poisoning and drugging that is non-stop for the sake of scumbag filth and sleaze glorified by a defunct government of lying filth shit and sleaze incompetency--greed abounds that is the prevailing  constitution at this point in history. Adherence to Nazi and Mafia mentality is the modus operandi and all who are in power have been indoctrinated in false dissemination to anything other.


I was very sick yesterday when I wrote about screaming to get the 5-minute task done after 40 minutes of hackers blocking every function. Instantly after finally getting it done, writing to the blank nothing that is the structure of the world now, as people sit reading smirking and can't wait to join in to this torture scheme so every mediocrity can be put into power, every lying filth scum and minority minion praising it's lying sleazy dirty a$$=groveling celebrity "representing" nothing but gratuitous mental plantation mentality glorified in all respects.


Hacked as usual onto my page was another pair of "victims' of racism but in the U.S. government political line-up of the clown-show to promote fascist Nazism in any way possible. Urging their constituents NOT to protest vehemently as they were discouraged from joning into the "Hands off" protests, swarths of videos by blacks enumerating how the police would get involved if blacks participate in these nationwide protests but to remain mute and defer from openly protesting the policies which "they" fought to obtain supposedly for more social services

instead, GO TO CHURCH AND PRAY so the upcoming Reconciliation Bill, not mentioned by name so the ignorance could be more embedded, into just calling it "a horrible unjust Bill" and talking about going to Church, their backgrounds in going to Church under dictate by their mothers (never fathers mentioned, in the mandatory weekly Church services which indoctrinated the men into---not fighting for the Bills openly in public and remaining mute but going to Church instead---hoping for Church relief hoping for the donations from charity I presume while the Bills are passed because of the quiet acceptance of the people supposedly most in peril from the Bill's passing? Mentioned also were the bloated buffoons of their "diaspora" who they know have viciously attacked me. Supplant their group for another group which the Nazis want to completely exterminate and have made this public policy for decades (centuries, millennia) and viola! the worst of their representation in this repsect are mentioned in the same breath as going to Church, and how sanctified they are under this context. 

I am so gullible due to the drugging that the need for any authenticity on the part of the lying bs from Congress I want to grasp onto as if the country is not fully controlled through brainwashing by all the minions of the 4th Reich death squad group. I had clicked on subscribe because included were many other sub-culture groups invited to join them on the Capitol steps, sitting in their fashionable black attire and loudly elaborating on how they must "fight" the power---as I know, even the man responsible for having made that sentence famous was the most violently ugly next to the white supremacists in Whorewood murderously glaring in hate at me as I laughed about Whorewood burning, explaining as I have with the bloated black whales I have denounced as being the most perfidious fakes possible the most heinous antisemites the most groveling deferential enablers of Nazism--which these men of congress ushered into the same thought as blacks going to church and praying, pray that the Bills won't pass, but don't f-ing go out and fight the power in the streets because it would tarnish the image of the white affronted who thought that Trump would salvage them from the Biden deception that they also thought would save them from the former Trump deception.

So, I was so ill I was sweating in my sleep, woke up with my body covered but I was cold because the weather is changing and more rainy. It has never happened to me in my life, the depth of the poisons now at a ossified state into the interior of my body as the vicious cowardly military thug just attacked me for his promotion alongside the Jewish bigot who has viciously attacked me using another black fake pretentious "fighter" alongside the white supremacist with the Nazi tattoo of the military with his entire family after the line-up of thugs now featured in extremely violent Nazi thug movies, the blacks and whites all playing macho Nazi retaliation revenge plots about the oppressed justified in brutal massacres--written by the dirty thug who has been attacking me since 1997 alongside the rest of the endless line-up of creeps who have latched on for years and years an dyears and years an dyears and years and decades and decades


can't type and also can't think now

the shit is never going to end. I watched the "mojo ten most movie thrulls coming out" and it was a line-up of the filth macho Nazi shit the black bigot mentioned by the congressmen as being such an honorable media star supporting their "cause"--as they do nothing about this situation forced upon me, and always have--the congressmen yapping for 25 hours yapping into cameras advising the people to do the good plantation thang of just go to church pray and stay away from actual open fighting the power---along with the k-rappers the bullshit proponents fighting fighting the power one million dollar contract at a time.

I am attacked by them in successive daily constant death threat waves of teleportation because I have fought been fighting in actuality the future that they are all working to build--my situation is so cherished that not a single person will do anything to actually not participate in it or stop it all have some greed "artistic" or political career they have to nurture to obtain permission to put out their meaningless and repetitive crap out on using me as the platform of violent death threats poisoning torture mutilation rape


I clicked unsubscribe after realizing how brainwashed I had been, mostly due to the drugging and the non-stop death threats and near death accidents and constant murder from drugging and poisoning and torture on a non-stop nightly and daily basis for non-stop years and decades without a single politician stopping any of it but only jumping to get his/her dirty promotion out of it as well. Can't describe how many hateful sleazy violent Jewish men are involved in this from Congress on the "Left" as well as the ultra violent nasty dirty sleazy sick fascist Nazi politicians on the Repug side

but, I tried to unsubscribe, (also from the black military thug hateful parasitic scum who then hacked his next "article" about what a great intelligence asset he is, since he began hacking his bs onto my youtube and my email, which I have unsubscribed to for the 5th time in the past year----it appeared once more, so I tried to have the filter delete it before it appeared the next time. Maybe that will work.

As for the next lengthy video from the politicians sitting on the front steps of the Capitol building in D.C. describing how going to Church is the solution, and you can also put your reverends into political power I think that suggests--just like the black hateful spiteful bigots who attacked me for years (Farrakhan really for decades he has been a part of this, with rape and absolute abuse and violence)

and, the video kept popping up as the computer was frozen so I had to sit waiting for the system to unfreeze so for the 4th Time in a row I could click the video off. Every time these hacked videos appear on my history list, the parasites obtain more "points' In their promotional aspirations although I click and click and click and unsubscribe just the fact that I had once is enough for them to make it repeat as often as possible. Greedy rats.

The countdown from Mojo's top ten yesterday, the movies coming out, was literally a line-up of the pig ape "men" from Whorewood who have rushed to violently threaten to kill me day after day, taking turns they are all being featured in macho hate murder roles, justified by slights and by "oppression" from the "evil" whom they are fighting. They are evil sleaze filth, now one of them in a movie is being associated with "church" and with religion. that same celebrity is endorsing his political black affiliation partner in crime syndicate pair in Congress and the carry-over of crime, mafia, Nazis and victimization and the "solution" of just pray don't protest remains to keep them all in power. The message is: all you really have to do to obtain power (from within) is to attack me, and Jews so the Nazis can reclaim their former genocidal aspirations. Blacks who are so groveling so antisemitic and the "good" Jews who go along will be exempt (so you are lead to believe, but the historic tales of the Nazi genocidal regime rarely focus on how the Jews who helped put the Nazis into power and assisted in rounding up the Jews to be exterminated were then poisoned or killed subsequently once the task had been mostly completed). I am a product of escapee jews who were and still are viciously enamored with having me and my family attacked as part of the Nazi uprising--one of them has married a black female and they all still support this genocide against me---one of them has participated--his father escaped Nazis out of Vienna in the 30's--(he's still alive). These stories are NEVER told in any history channel, or stupid dumb Nazi-fight movie always glorifying blonde bigots even if they are American the psychology involved in reverse psychological programming has been very well established, and is in constant use in the bowels of the displays of the grasping for power ploys that are used. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...