Tuesday, April 29, 2025

People reading my posts, should any exist who are not into the fascist Nazi MAFIA Regime that has come into power as a direct result of this group from Whorewood--behind ugly sick dirty stupid shitalina and pig ape pitt is a host of parasitic traitorous leeches from Congress who are the most loudly yelling and performing acts of "resistance" to the fascist regime but are really the most lying dirty parasites perhaps in American history. So trained they are in the expertise of social conditioning through the acting coaches that shitalina and pig pitt also have available out of Whorewood, you can look up various politicians on IMDB and see they have, indeed, been in the mind screw entertainment biz and are fluent in false dissemination of intention. That is to say, that if you want a change and to stop the hate crimes being committed by the current and former and before that and before that administrations, then stop allowing this contract to continue out on me. Behind shitalina and pig ape pitt is Trump whom they put into power, and behind them are Europigape fascist bigots ready for genocide and Imperialistic overtake of the United STates, behind them are KGB agents such as....PLEASE--FOR THE 88TH F-ING TIME GET BARYISHNIKOV THE HATEFUL A$$ PARASTE OFF ME---HE BRINGS RAPISTS ABUSERS NAZI BIGOTS TO ASSAULT ME WHILE i AM 100% CONCENTRATING ON HEALING WHILE EXERCISING and over THREE YEARS of fighting to get him to stop; literally trying to kill him trying to fight to get this never-ending hate Nazi bigot sccumba parasite off me, today he brought shitalina as I have fought to get that filthy dirty prostitute piece of sleazy k-rap off me, ,for years and years (over 15) constantly telling that ugly prostitute shit whore that she's not "beautiful" in my opinion I don't care shat ugly stupid disgusting dirty Nazi pig ape whores say about their fellow sleazy dirty stupid ugly piece of shit whore partner---Baryishnikov brings the rapists who brutalize me as I fight to get them off me, ,he laughs with them while they sit together making sneering comments about my body while I am fighting to heal from the poisnoing he NEVER STOPPED and is still latched onto endlessly profiting off this. I have written at least 30 posts about GETTING THAT FUCK SCUMBAG TRASH CREEP BARYISHNIKOV OFF ME, YEARS AND YEARS OF TELLING HIM TO GO AWAY. GET THAT SICK ROTTNE FUCK OFF ME AND HIS GROUP OF NAZI EUROPIGAPES AND SHITALINA IS A NEVER-ENDING LEECH SEEING WHAT SHE CAN STEAL AND DESTROY AND THEN USE AS HER OWN PROSIITUTED STUPID FILTHY WHORE PERSONALITY TRAIT TO SEE OFF AS BIENG ORIGINAL. ABSOLUTELY A STUPID EMPTY BLANK DIRTY SKANK ENDLESSLY PAID IN MILLIONS TO FOMENT NAZI CULTURE IN AMERICA BRINGING IN EVERY SINGLE NAZI SCUMBAG INTO THE COTERIE OF SHIT BRAINWASHING AMERICA INTO NAZI KNEE-JERK REACTIONARY BLONDE WORSHIP ALL THE EUROPIGAPES AND THEIR PROXIES OUT OF AUSTRALIA ALL PART OF THE ENGLISH CROWN, THE GERMAN NAZI PRETENCE OF NOT BEING NAZIS FLOURISH IN THIS ENVIRONMENT THEY ARE BROUGHT IN BY HEGSETH AND ICE CUBE SIMULTANOUSLY BY JASMINE CROCKET AND CARDI B, ALL WORKING AS ONE SHIT HOLE UNIT. GET THEM OFF ME GODDAMN AMERICA. You also need to do this for the safety and security of the United States. And your own fucking lives. Endlessly wrapped up in delusion and illusion by professional bullshit operators.

 I've written this over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, non-stop repetition of how sick and disgusting this skank shitalina and dirty ignorant pig ape pitt are--and the crap they bring in from Congress and from Europigapeland the types that Trump claims are parasites exploiting the U.S. with non-stop over-indulgence on the U.S. paying for their social security systems with NATO lapses in payment--the very same shit and filth Trump welcomes with open arms to come and rape, beat, exploit and steal ideas from me alongside dirty stupid sick shitalina--the blow-job looking mannequin who I never thought was anything but a trumped-up strumpet prostitute-appearing nazi image always considered pit ape pitt a Nazi fuck put into prominence under the Reagan era--as almost all of this crap has been--or it doesn't matter, the trickle-down of greed has completely programmed America and it doesn't matter which administration the shit attacking me are the major icons of.

For years all I have done is write about how this dirty creep shitalina has laughed about how many filth pig apes there are who will poison, rape and mutilate me as she watches on laughing and enjoying it, while endlessly the pair of stupid ignorance extracts through non-stop murderous poisoning and drugging idea after idea from my writing my thoughts and from non-stop abuse so I scream out ideas under torture and extreme drugging

laughing about me shitting piles of poison out and running to the bathroom as I wrote daily for years that they were murdering me--as Trump laughed about it and had me hit by cars for writing posts about how they are stealing my ideas and to stop them from endlessly being put into Oscar slots--and for that, Melania hissed in delight that it was her doing and etc as I fought and fought asking for someone to stop the poisoning.


All I did was begin to finally exercise they poisoned me so badly that for years I could not even begin to exercise my body was so paralyzed and any action meant extreme pain and reams of poison shat out-black, horrid stinking and they kept poisoning me. Constantly threatening to have me killed as they extracted ideas and had notepads n their filthy laps abusing me for hours and then asking me for ideas.

Dirty shitalina has come out with a movie per year, almost containing the ideas that I wrote or was tortured into screaming after they had non-stop rape rotation.

Even today I read that shitalina reads tarot cards when I asked an AI search if any of the Whorewood actors used astrology or tarot or black magick--the AI wrote, and this AI and all is hacked so it's dubious at best informatoin, that shitalina reads tarot. I was RAPED and violently assaulted by the dirty demonic bullshit "christian" Mike JOhnson under the Biden admin and he stated that it was because I read tarot. But when ugly Nazi shitalina does it, it's just fine as long as any and everything I do think and attempt to have any kind of success at is destroyed on any level possible. Screamed at that I was "evil" by Johnson as he raped me while shitalina remains endlessly invited to tear my life and body into shreds with rapists punching me in the face as she watches smiling and laughing after having me poisoned and stealing my ideas

the exercises I am doing I have created as my own concept--some of the core principles I learned mostly from Buddhist practitioners and Tai Chi/martial arts but I expanded them due to the severity of this poisoning in my back--a complete hard shell that is supposed to have killed me years ago as ugly shitaina kept having me poisoned with that very intention and let me know about her intentions constantly and also through shit ape pig pitt.

But beloved by the filth of the government, Elizabeth Warren a few days ago was yelling belting out commands to whomever, her voice I recognized as she brought them back, shitalina and pig ape pitt because someone pried them off me temporarily for a short while--probably it was a ruse as the person who claimed he had done that favor actually has participated in this and it's very doubtful that his intentions were legitimate and it was just another dirty nasty ploy--this group is laden with bullshit operators and one of their most dominant themes is to get the target's defenses down so they can attack with vicious hate. The pig shit apes who use teleportation go on and on for hours per day until I am too exhausted and they always comment on every single thing I am doing. Not a malicious person, I am fighting to get them to shut up screaming to shut up and after 3 hours I get tired what with shitting out the poison that never ends, because they kept me poisoned and are still poisoning me every day and as often as possible.

They then use vicious abuse tactics once I am just too tired of their ugliness and negativity to remain endlessly in defense mode trying to heal my body endlessly sick and the poisons are so extreme it is extremely unhealthy to constantly have to tighten my body in defense mode or concentrate 1000% on remaining stern and defensive while I am so sick from poisons I can't function. Most of my energy is daily wasted and sucked out by them so I can't get anything done.My years of fighting to express how digusting this is and they are to a non-responsive audience who only want to get free deals, don't you all? and thusly, I must spend hours fighting hacking, destroying my laptop keyboard because they broke my remote keyboard last week as they are doing with all keyboards successively for years--one after the next broken with the cords being severed at the junction of the plug so it's dangerous to use and etc

but, I write about how digusting they are and this is not a shock to anybody. People in this organization are such sleazy and nasty dirty parasites and they are told that the public is their feeding ground and prey and this is now universally approved-of on all levels, even for the public. The feeding frenzy hierarchy is now blacks viciously assaulting me so I am put into the target space and not they, as well as Jews and every other oppressed person. Dir;ty shitalinai has played the victim of domestic violence and sexual assault and is the most foul dirty ugly sick prostitute rape enabler evil and dirty and sick and filthy and really from all these years I have not seen an iota of intelligence. As they are all instruted to behave like they are stupid as if that implies that I am, I have only seen a stupid and ugly dirty lying parasite from that leech for over 15 years of screaming and fighting to get off me. She is watching my every healing move, while the understanding of her TRYING TO MURDER ME FOR YEARS is a heaviest pall and dirty foul stench of the rottenness of energy that ugly sinister leech brings every day--feeding off violence as so many of the creeps do. I must also attest once more that Pelosi is the first major politician outside of Trump (besides s-negger the former gov of CA) who began violently to show her real ugly face at me. Warren only shows herself in her shouting demands at what she undoubtedly deems her subordinates to be treated with demanding Nazi control--I don't know who she was shouting at but it was instructions on how to manage the torture of me and not allow anyone to pry ugly shitalina off me again--as this is also her career steppig-ladder as it was for her Squad and AOC has joined in with nasty hate and ugliness to obtain her permission, just a few months or weeks prior to the Met Gala in which she wore her stupid prop--and if you understand the endless duplicity of these creeple you would understand how stupid that prop was---tax the rich scrawled on her gown right on her behind---just like "kiss my ass" was the real message underneath the huge smiles of obtaining celebrity fame (and fortune, don't forget the prevailing incentive-driving this operation)


and thusly, to have some filthy skank who was laughing about having me slashed, cut into, raped, the poison raped into my body by frenetic cockroach scumbag Europigape celebrities who are rushing to infiltrate the United States as the fascist Nazis welcome them in like heroes, to train the politicians, Hegseth, Trump et al into fascist Nazi indoctrination into genocidal mass murder mentality and tactics. So I have to try to heal from years of begging online for someone to stop her stop the poisoning stop the murder, finally someone did something of course they undoubtedly had to profit off abusing me as well before that would happen, and then the piece of dirty shit that this government and the United Nations and Whorewood has put into the position of liason between every grasping lying politician who yearns for instant media gratification celebrity and to be trained in performative bullshit speeches (all of them) and then to be welcomed into Europigapeland with mansions and the sense of being elevated not American but aristorcrat wealthy and invited to operas and the "elite" as they sneer in hate at me, but still are torturing me without any payment but cutting my money off from the Nazi cartel now controlling the U.S. government openly, with full permission of the what I have called for years the "do nothing Democrats" who are now doing nothing but offering yappy speeches and Warren can be heard with her ever public performance, for years this has been her calling card of yelling with faux anger about injustice. YOu can hear it with Bernie Sanders and with AOC--but in private, oh how smirking sneering with contempt they are and what a role they are playing of controlled opposition.


But I am in my torture chamber room, sick and mutilated sick and shitting poison out sick and constipated because the poison is so hard it blocks my digestion and I must fight constantly to break the endless hard shell in my body that shitalina for one happily engaged in having enlarged with the hopes that I would die from internal suffocation with her telling dirty sick Germans and English pig shit celebrities and Baryishnikov as well, as she hugs them all after they rape me violently, as Baryishnikov has done, sits watching as other men do it, invites them to join in watching me exercise as he claims he is "helping" me but they are stealing my ideas if they can use them--as shitalina has not stopped doing for over 15 years, every year my ideas are her movie concepts (almost without exception every single year, or last year twice in one year) and it is so applauded by the crap of the government.


And so, if my writings can expand to anyone outside of this dirty death group of lying bullshit and calamity and malfeasance and destruction and utter collapse of the United States while these filthy vicious creeps can just go off to their mansions in Europigapeland where they are worshipped for helping to install a facsist Nazi Europigapeland dictatorship in the United STates using their wanna be American idiots as their fodder for the burning pyre they are all creating.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...