Monday, October 28, 2019

A letter written to Eldon Taylor, renowned author and activist on mind control technology and subliminal technology

Written on September 26, 2019
by myself, alone in my studio while undergoing drugging and torture from "remote" mind control and directed energy weapons.

I write this, or publish this on this site, which so far has remained unacknowledged by anyone. There is no activity and my attempts to get more readers has remained that all I do is blocked by universal hacking thwarting.

This letter has never been sent due to indirect murder threats by the forces and actors I have named in the letter. I publish it here, whilst this site remains in oblivion due to above-mentioned hacking and block of all I attempt on this planet that is of this global entity and it's reach. Blacklisting is another term for it. I write this at great expense to my life, and that of my cat who is being held hostage by this inhospitable group as they intend to force a "baby" out of me for further experimental torture and hate purposes of their hateful group and it's further delving into human consciousness to create a "master-slave" global prison environment. 

I also would send this letter to Mr. Taylor using FedEx, but unbeknownst to readers, perhaps, is that at least in Thailand all is under the control of this pernicious group (the 4th Reich is another apt term for them). I also can't afford the cost, and any attempt will most likely be blocked. 

-----------------------
Thus:

TESTIMONY of MADELINE JOSEFSBERG to ELDON TAYLOR.

This letter is for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES

Written: Panason Green Places Condominium. Phuket, Thailand.

September 26, 2019.

To Mr. Eldon Taylor:

It has been at least 6 years since I last contacted you, regarding your complimentary shipment of two books, Mind Programming and Self Hypnosis...

I am at this very moment extremely impeded by mind control drugging, technology affecting everything from nervous system to cognitive functioning. 

For example, I just now emptied a small tray of incense burning residue, and my arm was remotely jolted as I put the tray over the little plastic garbage bucket, so all flew on the floor. Thus, in effect, my handwriting is very illegible, and contorted because my arm/hand coordination is continuously under remote attack.

My brain/body are under MK ULTRA/microchip implant programming. As I wrote via internet to you 6 years ago, to which you responded by gratuitously shipping your books to me in Thailand.

Regardless of "sloppy" handwriting, I u se this form of communication because literally ALL keyboards I attempt to write on are so severely hacked/attacked while my brain/cognitive memory/thought structure are under serious attack, simultaneously.

Due to these attacks, I cannot get linear thought processes out without digressing. Hackers delete paragraphs, letters, spaces, grammar (i.e. commas, periods) and they insert words to alter what I have typed.

I normally type at 75 wpm. My handwriting is actually very nice when not under this wide-ranging disruption. It is wide-ranging because the hacking, DOS attacks are global and endemic. I also want to state emphatically that 24/7 surveillance, gang stalking and various forms of lethal attack (all mentioned above) have formed a universal system of what can only be described as a global DEATH SQUAD system of coordinated torture, theft, rape, murder and massive brainwashing/mind control of "the masses" for their compliance in these activities (either by remaining silent or participating).

I am under non-stop attack. This letter is not only being monitored by surveillance equipment, but my thoughts are also being relayed via some tech I am not able to perfectly define. You mentioned in Mind Programming the use of "Voice-to-Skull" (aka V2K). It is some similar tech, or the same.

Thus, for example, the coordinated system of attack involves something like this: (one of the less threatening of the gang stalking/death squad tactice)

1.  I think to myself what I plan to buy at the grocery store. The thoughts are recorded and gang-stalking teams are instructed to assume the guises of store clerks and consumers. Teams are waiting at the stores to surround and push into me at every aisle corner. Every few minutes groups of people walk into me.

2.  The items I have thought to myself to buy are blocked by either groups or lone stalkers, standing directly in front of every item I have planned to buy. No other items are blocked in the entire aisle. It happens with such recurring frequency it is not a fluke or coincidence. 

3. Sometimes, or at all times, the items are drugged/poisoned with mind control goo, or tainted (hairs put in bread or food and packaged, sometimes ants or other items or the food is rancid when I open the cartons). 









No comments:

Post a Comment